Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

22 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Zahawi emanates such evil. I wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Hancock.  

According to sky news Sajid Javid has been appointed - on their news reel breaking news...

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

UK's version of Klaus Schwab  :O(

Yes and funnily enough I said a while back that Schwab is the Creepy Egg Man Kinder Surprise, and someone else @bamboozookahas just said Javid is the same.

Hatched out of the same egg??

Edited by Pina Colada

An impressive number of people certainly turned up today in London. I wouldn't like to say that it was the biggest event yet as the aerial footage unfortunately cuts off and doesn't seem to capture its full size.

UK Column were there and David Icke too, along with the usual regulars including Piers Corbyn.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

It's obviously great news, but what has he done to upset the cult. Why did they want to remove him?  

Bait and switch

Grab attention then destroy

It's warfare 

It's not like Spoon Man will be signing up for JSA, is it. His next over-paid role will be lined up, ready and waiting. He'll suffer no serious financial or other consequences for his actions. The smarmy toad will just continue with a different title and be kept out of the public eye for a while, rather than being tarred and feathered.

3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I didn't see this lady and her banner myself but what can I say...

image.png.727f6bbe0a6359b32ec95ae85d337c3f.png

Are my old eyes playing up .... or was her husband 33?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

"Wife of man who died from AstraZeneca jab is locked out of £470k government support - Mirror Online" https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/wife-man-who-died-astrazeneca-24313355.amp

"With more than 40million shots of the vaccine administered up to June 2, Stephen's death was heartbreakingly rare." 

Sounds like they are heartbroken that it's so rare. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Weedo said:

"With more than 40million shots of the vaccine administered up to June 2, Stephen's death was heartbreakingly rare." 

Sounds like they are heartbroken that it's so rare. 

It's hard to know whether journo's these days are just poor at using the English language, or if they know exactly what they're saying and just hope they can get away with making comments like that because their readers have a poor understanding of it.

I suspect it's the former.

• Like 2