Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

12 hours ago, alexa said:

These bastards will stop at nothing.

Antivirus Tycoon John McAfee was supposed to have stashed many secrets files at the Miami building (Condo) that collapsed  earlier this week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9726571/Tweet-sparks-conspiracy-theories-linking-John-McAfees-death-Miami-condo-collapse.html

But the building didn't collapse it was bought down by Controlled Demolition

8 minutes ago, Anders said:

Unfortunately for the cabal, Hancock has let the population know (that is, by his behaviour) that the virus COVID-19 is a myth. Now, it's up to the population to realize it. 

I don't think it's an unfortunate mistake by the cabal (this fake leaked photo is all by design) but an intentional occurrence to provoke some anger. I really do think they want to get tough with us now...the feminine pink tie and little boy's NHS badge has come off and will be replaced by jack boots and a knuckle duster.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Very telling end to his letter stating how he and Johnson have worked together to overcome this awful disease. By that he obviously means us. He has fulfilled his mission, the compliant adult proles have been vaxed and for the next stage a new darker character will emerge to deal with the problem of the unvaxed... possibly Mr Zahawi is my thinking.

Yes Zahawi could be the man to take over he is a sinister being or Dominic Raab another ruthless bastard.

Fuck Glanstonbury.

LIVE now (jam from 5 hrs on wards)

All streams have been choppy. Too many mobiles in the park to slow down the streams I think. lol

Oh, I see a cop with a baseball cap with a camera on the left hand side. He's got a bicycle.

Edited by elongated1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Weedo said:

As long as there is not clear opposition with real leaders with a plan against all the worst case scenarios, I don't see this helping more than awareness of symptoms of the problem. All this covid talk and anti lockdown cries are just like a wind that shakes the leaves of the evil tree, while the branches, trunk and roots are well intact. 

So the only solution is a leadership that is capable of standing up to pretty much all the armies of the world, and all the media and fake money, as well as the zombie masses that defend the system, and all their dark and evil tricks they have been practicing against us over thousands of years. And they've been practicing against a much healthier and stronger society than ours. Never has it been easier to manipulate and play with us divided truth seekers. So considering that we don't have any kind of power or a real plan, the only conclusion I can think of is a miracle. A miracle that unites the people who would fight this system in whatever unprecedented way it needs to be fought. And then these people would need the defence and protection that is beyond our understanding, as it's never been done before, except in some little pockets of this earth for a few moments in time. Now the question of miracle brings us to the next point. The only way we can have such miracles is by fighting them spiritually by praying to the creator of all miracles for help. This one source of all, and destination of all, is the only one who can truly help. Everything else is like running in circle like a headless chicken. You can protest every day with millions peacefully, or violently for years, but these people are too strongly entrenched to even care about such a thing. They won't just throw in the towel because some people walk down a street protesting. It's better than nothing, but as long as no genuine leadership is involved, they will just use this momentum for their own advantage. We are just sheep to them, and they know well how to put their own shepherds in key locations that we don't see. So pray to your God, talk to Him in your way, with your religion. The one who created everything and the only one who is beyond his created time and space. Prayer is the only weapon we have, pray for forgiveness of mistakes (as none of us are perfect), pray for guidance, pray for protection, and pray for victory. This isn't a call from any of the organized religious groups (or any form of recruitment, as I dont belong to any physical group). We are beyond this. This is just my opinion that nothing we do will have any impact unless we invoke the creator of all things first, and let this creator be our guide, protector and helper. We have no other helper than Him. Let's hope for a miracle to get rid of the party of Satan. 

I remember (vaguely) years ago when Obama hadn't been in power long, reading about a survey of some kind, conducted by him and some spiritual celebrity type, whose name for the moment escapes me.

They were encouraging people to respond with details of their religious and supernatural beliefs and practices. I don't know if anyone else might remember seeing it?

The exercise was portrayed as being just an  interesting curiosity. But I thought then that there was more to it, and it was really an effort to find out what they are up against. They've striven for a long time to dis-empower religions by infiltrating with corruption. 

I do believe it's wholesome spirituality that they fear very much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes Zahawi could be the man to take over he is a sinister being or Dominic Raab another ruthless bastard.

Do you think Johnson will be the next actor to be hooked? I'm surprised he's still in place to be honest...Cummings, Hancock have been airlifted out of the danger zone. Bodger looks isolated and the next in line to be rescued by some bullshit scandal. His bumbling moron act just won't play right with the next stage. I think Raab, Gove, Patel, Zahawi and Sunak have all acted as extras up until now. They haven't been prominent characters but now maybe they will come into the limelight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The type that compels  you to do the right thing regardless of anything else.

Yes.

I'm no zealot. I've professed to be non religious all my life.

But this has been on my mind a lot lately.

I think I've been confused between the reality of God and the deviance of organised religion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I think I've been confused between the reality of God and the deviance of organised religion.

Organised religion is designed to lead us all away from 'our' God..

This situation with Convid-1984 and all it entails lays open the Evil vs Good battlefield in plain sight.

• Like 6

I am watching Sky news, BBC and there seems to be a lot of admission, discussion and an overall air of discomfort going on. It looks as though something has happened, but I am sure the perpetrators will not be really finished, this is just the next phase.

51 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Very telling end to his letter stating how he and Johnson have worked together to overcome this awful disease. By that he obviously means us. He has fulfilled his mission, the compliant adult proles have been vaxed and for the next stage a new darker character will emerge to deal with the problem of the unvaxed... possibly Mr Zahawi is my thinking.

Zahawi emanates such evil. I wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Hancock.  

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Organised religion is designed to lead us all away from 'our' God..

This situation with Convid-1984 and all it entails lays open the Evil vs Good battlefield in plain sight.

Yes, and I think that our turning away from the epitome of goodness has literally disarmed us.

I think Weedo and Alexa may have the right idea of how to re-arm ourselves.

And every other avenue looks hopeless.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I do believe it's wholesome spirituality that they fear very much.

Aka, The Truth.

Yes, as the people of the lie, they fear that above all else.

And spiritual truth is something that would make them dissolve into dust.

Some or all of them are definitely possessed by demons.

1 minute ago, elongated1 said:

Not another psychopath!

Let me guess, he will be outed with his cocain habit when they are ready? 😜

I tipped Javid as a successor to Theresa May a while back.

He has globalist credentials, being a former Deutsche Bank employee.

Just another shuffling of the pack really. Nothing will change. He probably does have some dirt on him, will be interesting to see how long he lasts at this...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1