Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Human10 said:

I'm maybe from the different culture but who cares who he sleeps with... 🙄

 

I think what people are upset about is that he has been telling people to maintain social distancing and not to hug loved ones.....while he himself is breaking his own rules

 

time and time again we have seen the people at the centre of this lockdown nonsense break their own rules with no repercussions whilst the rest of us are being fined, arrested and threatened

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think what people are upset about is that he has been telling people to maintain social distancing and not to hug loved ones.....while he himself is breaking his own rules

 

time and time again we have seen the people at the centre of this lockdown nonsense break their own rules with no repercussions whilst the rest of us are being fined, arrested and threatened

 

The evidence, among others, that the whole covid stuff is nonsense; otherwise, he (being an 'insider') would abide by his own rules so as to avoid catching it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think what people are upset about is that he has been telling people to maintain social distancing and not to hug loved ones.....while he himself is breaking his own rules

 

time and time again we have seen the people at the centre of this lockdown nonsense break their own rules with no repercussions whilst the rest of us are being fined, arrested and threatened

+1 This! Generally speaking I gave up communicating with my MP about this covid stuff a while back as t was pointless, but was incensed by the actions of Mr Hancock so did write a brief email to him and will just leave it at that. 

 

"Dear,

 

In April 2020, I was told by the care home, that due to instructions given about social distancing rules, I would not be allowed to see or be with my father, who subsequently had to die - completely alone, without saying goodbye to any of his 3 children.
 
Today, on national television, I had to watch the person who gave those instructions MR Matt Hancock, break the very rules he set - because he felt the need to satiate his sexual desires.
 
That is all I have to say to you.
 
Best Regards
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@whatthefoxhat

 

(and our other members who are taking part in today's London demo).

 

It's a physically taxing undertaking for those who are no longer spring chickens, so it's heart warming to see all age groups doing it.

 

I would like to join in, but circumstances (geography & arthritis) are prohibitive, so thank you for representing the views of us who can't make it!

 

It's a great way of signalling to the cabal that we're not all hoodwinked.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL

 

"Dozens of yellow tennis balls, which had 'not very nice' messages on them, were thrown on Downing Street and over the fence into the grounds of Parliament, with police officers having to duck and kick them out of the way."

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728185/Tens-thousands-anti-lockdown-protesters-descend-London-demand-Matt-Hancocks-arrest.html

 

44708275-9728185-image-a-153_16247188137

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think what people are upset about is that he has been telling people to maintain social distancing and not to hug loved ones.....while he himself is breaking his own rules

 

time and time again we have seen the people at the centre of this lockdown nonsense break their own rules with no repercussions whilst the rest of us are being fined, arrested and threatened

WHat kind of person would listen to this advice. I can't also imagine being fined for visiting a call girl. I heard it's illegal in UK or something like this but cum on 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Today, on national television, I had to watch the person who gave those instructions MR Matt Hancock, break the very rules he set - because he felt the need to satiate his sexual desires.

 

everyone who has been cooped up in their own houses unable to travel anywhere has also had to endure boris enjoying the sunshine in cornwall whilst cosying up, maskless to an international group of jetsetting elites who must all come into contact with countless people every day in the course of their work

 

8 million quid they spent just on lengthening the runway of the local airfield so that biden could fly in on airforce 1. Why not land somewhere else and then chopper him to the event?

 

They have no respect for us or our public funds

 

It's always one rule for us and another for them

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

WHat kind of person would listen to this advice.

 

people who have believed the corporate media when it tells them that there is a deadly virus on the loose and that it is their moral duty to self isolate even if it kills them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Anders said:

The evidence, among others, that the whole covid stuff is nonsense; otherwise, he (being an 'insider') would abide by his own rules so as to avoid catching it.

 

sturgeon was caught in scotland in a pub without her mask on

 

none of these guys believe in a lethal virus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

LOL

 

"Dozens of yellow tennis balls, which had 'not very nice' messages on them, were thrown on Downing Street and over the fence into the grounds of Parliament, with police officers having to duck and kick them out of the way."

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728185/Tens-thousands-anti-lockdown-protesters-descend-London-demand-Matt-Hancocks-arrest.html

 

44708275-9728185-image-a-153_16247188137

 

The officer on screen right appears to have a sense of humour.

 

I don't like what the ones to the left are packing.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

London protests: Police arrest 12 as weekend demonstrations begin - BBC News

London protests: Police arrest 12 as weekend demonstrations begin

Published
9 minutes ago
Share
Protests in LondonIMAGE COPYRIGHTPA MEDIAtw
image captionThousands of protesters have taken to the streets of London

Just come back from it. Walked from the very back as it entered Oxford Street, took 1.5 hours to get to Downing Street walking faster than the march. The distance from Downing Street to the back of the march (as I went home @ 3.30pm approx) was about 1 mile (according to G**gle maps measurement). No idea how many that is, but certainly higher than anything the BBC will probably say. Lots of youngsters there, they've not all been brainwashed.

Edited by campanar
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

The officer on screen right appears to have a sense of humour.

 

I don't like what the ones to the left are packing.

 

 

Quite a few police between Trafalgar Square and parliament were not wearing masks. Didn't see any agro from the police, but then they were vastly outnumbered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...