Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If i was mean spirited and uncharitable (and needed a good laugh) it could go somethig like this

 

Hello i'm from xyz organisation and we are investigating if its possible and if there would be enough intrest in pursuing a case for compensation based on the minor side effecs people are experiencing like fatigue and having to take time off work for a few days as a result of having one or both of the 'vaccines'

 

Would you like to take part in out survey ? you would ? ok heres a questionnaire we would like you to take home with you and fill in listing all the minor effects you have experienced from both jabs (liist of 20 common cold symptoms with check box by them) once you have done that there is a qr code for you to scan which will take you to the website where you can enter the data and your personal details

 

should there be sufficient interest we will contact you in due course via the details you provide with a progress report on how much intrrest has been shown ,a time frame for further actiion and an amount we believe would be reasonable for each respondant

thank you

 

 

 

QR code that links straight to the UKcolumn or similar MHRA dataset with fatalities and adverse reactions prominently displayed

But also casually list serious side effects, it may put them off the death stab???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

But also casually list serious side effects, it may put them off the death stab???

One modified for those going in and one for those coming out brilliant idea,If the government can lie out of its collective arsehole so can we !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

One modified for those going in and one for those coming out brilliant idea,If the government can lie out of its collective arsehole so can we !

They need to know the dangers for sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i'm all for localism matey but this thing is growing fast and they now need the means by which to marshall vast numbers of people very quickly

 

The system is trying to go after the people organising things so i'm just suggesting turning the whole thing into a moving target

 

Not sure about the ins and outs of how to go about that though....just spit-balling ideas

I very often think back to the riots in the early 80's and how fast they spread across the UK,only payphones and landlines then,the press wern't as beholden to government then quite as much as they are now so they helped disseminate information unwittingly ,the biggest problem i see now is getting enough people interested ,the marches are great and are beginning to be taken far more seriously than they were late last year ,however they have a downside,they are weekend only events,which makes it easier for the waged to attend,they are a replacement for the festivals cancelled this year !! and th general peaceful party atmosphere is conducive to many people not wanting confrontation of any kind.To me there isn't enough of a collective grievance yet,come autumn that may change but its an extreme price to pay,but its one we are going to have to pay whether we like it or not.If that turns into a collective grievance as people experience the stages of grief at losing loved ones remains to be seen,anger and looking for someone to blame will be the first emotion to come bursting forth if the unjabbed can deflect the attention they/we are going to be under and lay the blame firmly where it belongs well  skys the limit,landlines and snail mail should do it !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

They need to know the dangers for sure

A simple A5 flyer should do it

 

Want compensation for any potential harmful effects of the vaccine you are about to have?

 

Simply scan the qr code to get full information

 

Qr code to mhra dataset

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very very small print at the bottom:- about that compensation,it's like this consider yourself compensated that you now know the absolute danger you are in if you have the jab

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I very often think back to the riots in the early 80's and how fast they spread across the UK,only payphones and landlines then,the press wern't as beholden to government then quite as much as they are now so they helped disseminate information unwittingly ,the biggest problem i see now is getting enough people interested ,the marches are great and are beginning to be taken far more seriously than they were late last year ,however they have a downside,they are weekend only events,which makes it easier for the waged to attend,they are a replacement for the festivals cancelled this year !! and th general peaceful party atmosphere is conducive to many people not wanting confrontation of any kind.To me there isn't enough of a collective grievance yet,come autumn that may change but its an extreme price to pay,but its one we are going to have to pay whether we like it or not.If that turns into a collective grievance as people experience the stages of grief at losing loved ones remains to be seen,anger and looking for someone to blame will be the first emotion to come bursting forth if the unjabbed can deflect the attention they/we are going to be under and lay the blame firmly where it belongs well  skys the limit,landlines and snail mail should do it !

Out of likes but I liked very much!

 

I would say just from my own experience. I cannot see under any reasonable circumstance now the masses uprising or rioting because of Co vid. Just been too much psy op gone on. Not gonna happen unless it comes out that it's a hoax, but how can it come out if media all on the side of the government? 

 

The only reason I can see any rioting going or whatever is if we see hyper or near, inflation - which is a possibility. I can totally see people taking to the streets because they had to pay 10 squids for loo roll, can't see it happening with regards to taking away all their freedoms!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Not gonna happen unless it comes out that it's a hoax, but how can it come out if media all on the side of the government?

It would be nice if it could come out at a click of a switch. It is more likely to be dripped fed, and people will slowly forget about it. Its more likely to come out decades from now. Or even when a lot of these gangsters are dead like most scandals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What has been happening in Alberta, Canada with regard to the harassment and persecution of Christian shepherds is utterly shameful and almost surreal. Some would even say draconian, if not outright satanic. Here, I refer specifically to the appalling mistreatment of pastors Artur Pawlowski, James Coates, and Tim Stephens. All three have been the victims of various forms of abuse, short of their being forced to wear a crown of thorns. All this has got me to wondering, what effect these repeated/extended lockdowns is having on various organized religions and religious faith, the kind that for centuries has depended on tangible fellowship more than anything else in order for their congregants and parishioners to be encouraged and to experience the perception of God's love. Will brick-and-mortar churches ever be allowed to reopen or are virtual religious services here to stay and perhaps one of the intended results of this "plandemic"? Interestingly, there are those among the faithful who have hitherto enjoyed participating in virtual settings and would like very much for them to continue even if and when physical places of worship are one day permitted to resume functioning. Why go to all the trouble of dressing up in one's Sunday best when you can praise the Lord in one's pajamas?, some have passionately argued. (Referencing the whole 'come as you are' principle.) Only time will tell whether suits and frocks will ever again be needed to attend church and if these shutdowns/restrictions have been causing an increase in zealots or more so lapsers.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They're all cut from the same cloth. Some would say better the devil you know and stick with Hancock. If Gove gets the job, the level of cant and hypocrisy will remain about the same but Gove is, in my opinion, far more disingenuous than Hancock who. let's face it, is a blithering idiot; another PPE graduate from Oxbridge with a banking background. That makes him sus from the word go.

 

It makes no difference if Hancock resigns or is booted out and someone else takes his place.

 

For health secretary, they could bring in Michael Gove, Priti Patel, Sajid Javid, Harold Shipman, Piers Morgan or some bint from Love Island.

 

They are just a figurehead, just 'following orders', and have no bearing on any decisions or actions being made behind the scenes on their behalf.

 

Hancock has supposedly 'apologised' and we are all expected to just believe this will be 'acceptable' and can all be forgotten about.

 

 

On the other hand, I can see the 'opposition' in Parliament use this as ammunition to claim the government is 'not fit for purpose', and mark my words they will do so. This is all about undermining any confidence the British public had in Government. Its not so much about Labour trying to force themselves 'into power', as they are equally fucking useless themselves, but about conditioning the public into believing that the current system of democracy needs to be replaced with something more 'trustworthy'. Umm, like 'technocracy' perhaps?

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the NHS are still texting me through the blocker I can still see them. Pretty much harrassment at this point. Wonder if it's worth ringing the number given and saying it's making me distressed? I don't want to be put on some list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

So the NHS are still texting me through the blocker I can still see them. Pretty much harrassment at this point. Wonder if it's worth ringing the number given and saying it's making me distressed? I don't want to be put on some list. 

Just ignore it. Mine have stopped (for now). I think theyre busy with these pop up centres. Which is the most worrying. They’ll be targeting the young with these. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What I also find curious is that the media and public are apparently angry because he broke dem rulez....

 

But doesn't seem to dawn on them, that if the health secretary of the country doesn't follow them in what is the most deadly pandemic of all time - then maybe just maybe it's all a load of bollox? But yeah instead it's anger about breaking dem godamn rulez!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If there were still a large group of unjabbed by the Winter, it would look very, very bad if the jabbed were going down and things were normal for the unjabbed, even though they could try and cover it up with a flimsy lie that the unjabbed were breeding a variant which the jabbed had no protection for.

 

I think it'll force their hand if that becomes obvious, and things will turn uglier fast for us. I'm not sure how, but their despotism will become more apparent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

What has been happening in Alberta, Canada with regard to the harassment and persecution of Christian shepherds is utterly shameful and almost surreal.

 

Blame Justin Trudeau, he's the Satanic Merchant who's running the show in Canada. I'd keep a careful eye on him, I don't trust anyone in the elite born on Christmas day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Anders said:

Laurence Fox tells it how it is:

 

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1ypJdggzdAaGW

 

He's right in everything he says. But even so, when he's talking about our government being a tyranny and mocking us (which I agree with) I wonder why there's no acknowledgment of how our government are clearly just following orders from some unseen hand. If you can see the deception here, you must be able to see that it's so much bigger than whoever's visible in our seats of power, because the same shit is happening globally.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

He's right in everything he says. But even so, when he's talking about our government being a tyranny and mocking us (which I agree with) I wonder why there's no acknowledgment of how our government are clearly just following orders from some unseen hand

The reason is simple, there are levels to the awakening 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Bang on its a complete distration 

It could have been Hancock was a naughty boy and didn't follow his orders to the letter. So they gave him a taster of how they have him by the balls.

I dunno, the story in of itself is just a big nothing burger, but it's been shown on MSM for some reason.


 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If there were still a large group of unjabbed by the Winter, it would look very, very bad if the jabbed were going down and things were normal for the unjabbed, even though they could try and cover it up with a flimsy lie that the unjabbed were breeding a variant which the jabbed had no protection for.

I don't see it happening. The evidence thus far from around the world suggests that the jabbed aren't dying from variants of flu and they're not going to any time soon (apart from the elderly or clinically vulnerable, as usual).

 

This is going to be a slow burn autoimmune disease, akin to HIV (the initial common reactions to a HIV infection - fever, headaches - are extremely similar to those seen in the jabs). Yes, some people are dying from initial reactions to the ingredients but deaths from the technology in the jabs will take years to manifest. 

 

I know some on here don't believe in HIV, but studies show that those who have an untreated HIV infection have a life expectancy that's 22 years shorter than those without (and often have multiple health complaints):

 

Signs and symptoms

The symptoms of HIV vary depending on the stage of infection. Though people living with HIV tend to be most infectious in the first few months after being infected, many are unaware of their status until the later stages. In the first few weeks after initial infection people may experience no symptoms or an influenza-like illness including fever, headache, rash or sore throat.

As the infection progressively weakens the immune system, they can develop other signs and symptoms, such as swollen lymph nodes, weight loss, fever, diarrhoea and cough. Without treatment, they could also develop severe illnesses such as tuberculosis (TB), cryptococcal meningitis, severe bacterial infections, and cancers such as lymphomas and Kaposi's sarcoma.

 

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hiv-aids

 

Edited by Ed8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Yes, some people are dying from initial reactions to the ingredients but deaths from the technology in the jabs will take years to manifest. 

Oh thats  alright then is it nothing to worry about then ,20,000 plus deaths worldwide nothing really is it,nothing to see here ,carry on lets talk about hiv

 

No lets not talk about hiv,lets concentrate on covid jabs and covid jab deaths

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...