Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The matter is closed

I'm sure the police and the NHS track & trace twonks would be just as understanding to members of the public who breached social distancing rules and didn't isolate properly when a fake positive result came through from someone else who happened to be passing through their branch of Costa. 

Joe Bloggs: "I'm sorry. But I would like privacy for myself and my family".

NHS Stazi: GET IN YOUR HOUSE AND FUCKING ISOLATE YOU SCUM. AND PAY US £1000.

17 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If there were still a large group of unjabbed by the Winter, it would look very, very bad if the jabbed were going down and things were normal for the unjabbed, even though they could try and cover it up with a flimsy lie that the unjabbed were breeding a variant which the jabbed had no protection for.

They'll be lying their arses off over which of the deceased were and weren't jabbed. 

Let's hope families will shout the truth louder.

I'm expecting things to get very nasty.

I asked my GP a few months ago to give me a 1 sentence email or letter confirming I am at risk due to various health issues, because my employer insisted on getting that before they'd let me work from home. I fancied being home based because my dog passed away last year and I miss her. She was an old girl who I'd had since she was a puppy, and she was fine staying home alone for part of the day, but I wouldn't want a new puppy to be left unattended for hours.

They were too busy to provide that confirmation unless I paid them (which I wouldn't on principle) so I emailed them a complaint, which they pretended not to have received. 

But now I've got a letter hassling me to book my 1st jab, because I am at risk. It's in the bin, obviously. But I will never again trust the Dr's surgery over anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, but you have to have a doctor's certificate to exempt you carried all the time, as well as proof of address these days for all matters.

Believe me BC, the police stop people on the street for not wearing a mask and fine them. Tomorrow it changes, but the new law states I will still have to have a mask with me at all times!

I can't verify this video, but the Spanish police are mainly pigs.

Where's a sniper when you need one! 😡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, but you have to have a doctor's certificate to exempt you carried all the time, as well as proof of address these days for all matters.

Believe me BC, the police stop people on the street for not wearing a mask and fine them. Tomorrow it changes, but the new law states I will still have to have a mask with me at all times!

I can't verify this video, but the Spanish police are mainly pigs.

This is very similar to a situation i found myself in many years ago at work,instead of making everyone wear safety glasses all the time you were required to carry them with you whenever you were outside the accomodation module and you were required to wear them at any time they were legally required the penalty was a card system 1 yellow card meant a warning 2 yellow a written warning the next one was  a red one and off the job you went never to return,on a certain date it was announced wear them all the time regardless of what you were doing a red card if caught not wearing them,sounds very similar in that you have to carry a mask at all times to remind you that at any time they have the power at the stroke of an abitrary announcement that you start wearing them again,they do like to exercise their control structures

On 6/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, ink said:

Hugo Talks has done a video regarding this .... he don't chat much but it has a second video (of the same group/day) and shows them trying to give leaflets out to those in the line!

Interesting the level of "I don't want to know" especially the 18 year old at 4:30 mins

Bitchute link

I was thinking about this the other day.

The way to get them interested....only money talks.

I wouldn't hand a leaflet while they are queuing because security is heavy but as they come out of the centre, you hand out a template letter/form addressed to a vaccine data collector, could be healthy agency....god knows!, requesting a compensation for participating in a human experiment. I wouldn't spell it out as a clinical trial. Let's get that sink in on the guinea pigs. Ask if they are interested and they'd bound to say yes, give me the form. 😁 Let them fill out the amount they think they deserve.

52 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If there were still a large group of unjabbed by the Winter, it would look very, very bad if the jabbed were going down and things were normal for the unjabbed, even though they could try and cover it up with a flimsy lie that the unjabbed were breeding a variant which the jabbed had no protection for.

I'm sure the scariant we unjabbed could be carrying is in the post for us,they have been doing the groundwork for some weeks now and although it appears they have backed off a little in their rabid denouncement of us as unclean,the seeds of the message have been firmly embedded in the proles minds and no amount of evidence to the contrary will change that now,Exactly as planned

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elongated1 said:

I was thinking about this the other day.

The way to get them interested....only money talks.

I wouldn't hand a leaflet while they are queuing because security is heavy but as they come out of the centre, you hand out a template letter/form addressed to a vaccine data collector, could be healthy agency....god knows!, requesting a compensation for participating in a human experiment. I wouldn't spell it out as a clinical trial. Let's get that sink in on the guinea pigs. Ask if they are interested and they'd bound to say yes, give me the form. 😁 Let them fill out the amount they think they deserve.

I like this idea,nothing like a promise of some 'compo' to get the proles behind a scheme,they'll be spending it in their minds before they even realise what it's all about

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Gove. Except he's apologised to Bojo, so he's off the hook and it's all hunky dory.

I'm still firmly convinced its a decoy operation to cover up either tomorrow,because they know by now that the numbers will be greater than the last one (especially if the weather improves in the next 18 hrs) or something else as yet unreleased ,i'll be paying closer than normal attention to stuff being released at odd hours and over the weekend

On 6/7/2021 at 3:23 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

Its exceedingly difficult to forge the electronics inside a  modern uk passport ,have a look at one closely,and as retinal scans have been used and the passport holds those details as well i think the idea of an underground printer slaving away over printing ink and press has been dead for at least 30 years

Make no mistake the technology they will be using will be bombproof for a while at least

Yes, the passport from 911 pilot survived back then. 😁

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I like this idea,nothing like a promise of some 'compo' to get the proles behind a scheme,they'll be spending it in their minds before they even realise what it's all about

Precisely. Otherwise, how will you let them realise that they've been had? Nobody likes to be told what to do so the elites let them think that they had a choice to get vaccinated, it was their choice, not coercion. 🙄

So, we shouldn't tell them what it is they are participating but let them figure out for themselves.

They will not listen other than the sound of God (money in this case).

At a little stretch, you could slip a sentence or two, lightly mentioning that they were able to bypass the Nuremberg code for emergency use or something rather. They will look it up what the Nuremberg code is. lol

Edited by elongated1

59 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19vaccine/93227

Unusual Variant of Guillain-Barré Syndrome Linked to COVID Vaccines
— Experts call for relationship between adenovirus vector vaccines and GBS to be studied

"Even if ultimately proven true, this slightly increased risk of atypical GBS, a generally reversible, non-fatal condition, seems like a small price to pay to prevent infection and ultimately to help to bring this pandemic to an end," the editorialists concluded. "Nevertheless, we believe that knowledge of this potential but rare complication is important for physicians to know, but should not diminish the widespread use of the AstraZeneca or J&J vaccines as many millions more receive them in the coming months and years."

Oh thats ok then,not fatal don't worry,generally reversible,nothing to see here but just be aware

How these people get paid for producing shite like that is beyond me     but then again it isn't really,the last paragraph is the disclaimer to ensure continued funding and ensure reputations remain intact and not subject to ''cancellation''

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Gove. Except he's apologised to Bojo, so he's off the hook and it's all hunky dory.

They're all cut from the same cloth. Some would say better the devil you know and stick with Hancock. If Gove gets the job, the level of cant and hypocrisy will remain about the same but Gove is, in my opinion, far more disingenuous than Hancock who. let's face it, is a blithering idiot; another PPE graduate from Oxbridge with a banking background. That makes him sus from the word go.

20 minutes ago, Anders said:

Piers Morgan blasts 'hypocritical' Matt Hancock for steamy affair at same  time he was ordering public not to hug

I know it might feel great to say "gotcha" and wancock is gonna get booted but....

Come on, it's sooo contrived 

Do I believe she and he could or would , no.

Do I think it's a convenient distraction and pressure release story. You betcha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Yes, the passport from 911 pilot survived back then. 😁

Precisely. Otherwise, how will let them realise that they've been had? Nobody likes to be told what to do so the elites let them think that they had a choice to get vaccinated, it was their choice, not coercion. 🙄

So, we shouldn't tell them what it is they are participating but let them figure out for themselves.

They will not listen other than the sound of God (money in this case).

At a little stretch, you could slip a sentence or two, lightly mentioning that they were able to bypass the Nuremberg code for emergency use or something rather. They will look it up what the Nuremberg code is. lol

If i was mean spirited and uncharitable (and needed a good laugh) it could go somethig like this

Hello i'm from xyz organisation and we are investigating if its possible and if there would be enough intrest in pursuing a case for compensation based on the minor side effecs people are experiencing like fatigue and having to take time off work for a few days as a result of having one or both of the 'vaccines'

Would you like to take part in out survey ? you would ? ok heres a questionnaire we would like you to take home with you and fill in listing all the minor effects you have experienced from both jabs (liist of 20 common cold symptoms with check box by them) once you have done that there is a qr code for you to scan which will take you to the website where you can enter the data and your personal details

should there be sufficient interest we will contact you in due course via the details you provide with a progress report on how much intrrest has been shown ,a time frame for further actiion and an amount we believe would be reasonable for each respondant

thank you

QR code that links straight to the UKcolumn or similar MHRA dataset with fatalities and adverse reactions prominently displayed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I agree, but they have to be people who have been shown to be trustworthy, and even those could be spooks. It's a gamble.

In an amorphous network it doesn't matter if some people are spooks because there are too many connections for the whole to be disrupted

The only question is how to go about that

With the internet we know that much of it flows through servers and many of those servers are located in the Us and as a result the US intelligence services can access all the internet traffic that channels through those servers and could ultimately shut down those portions of the internet

So kimdotcom was working on a decentralised internet that worked through everyones phones being networked. It formed a kind of mesh-net internet where it could continue to function even if they managed to shut down many of the phones

Its kinda fractal in nature

So with organising, if you could build a network like that then there is no one centre for the system to seek to take down and instead it just flows around the network bypassing any blockages

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Refusenik variant coming to a town near you soon!

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

I know it might feel great to say "gotcha" and wancock is gonna get booted but....

Come on, it's sooo contrived 

Do I believe she and he could or would , no.

Do I think it's a convenient distraction and pressure release story. You betcha

Bang on its a complete distration 

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If i was mean spirited and uncharitable (and needed a good laugh) it could go somethig like this

Hello i'm from xyz organisation and we are investigating if its possible and if there would be enough intrest in pursuing a case for compensation based on the minor side effecs people are experiencing like fatigue and having to take time off work for a few days as a result of having one or both of the 'vaccines'

Would you like to take part in out survey ? you would ? ok heres a questionnaire we would like you to take home with you and fill in listing all the minor effects you have experienced from both jabs (liist of 20 common cold symptoms with check box by them) once you have done that there is a qr code for you to scan which will take you to the website where you can enter the data and your personal details

should there be sufficient interest we will contact you in due course via the details you provide with a progress report on how much intrrest has been shown ,a time frame for further actiion and an amount we believe would be reasonable for each respondant

thank you

QR code that links straight to the UKcolumn or similar MHRA dataset with fatalities and adverse reactions prominently displayed

I like the QR code links to appropriate website but I wouldn't bother with hello....survey yada yada yada.

Straight to the point.....Be totally like pro-vax, "Congratulation for getting your vaccine. Would you like to be compensated for participating in the human experiement? Typically, a participant for a clinical drug trial would receive a compensation up to £3000 (or whatever). In this instance, you get to decide your compensation amount. Please send the form back to MHRA, Address:. 666 MHRA street, London......" etc 😂

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

In an amorphous network it doesn't matter if some people are spooks because there are too many connections for the whole to be disrupted

The only question is how to go about that

With the internet we know that much of it flows through servers and many of those servers are located in the Us and as a result the US intelligence services can access all the internet traffic that channels through those servers and could ultimately shut down those portions of the internet

So kimdotcom was working on a decentralised internet that worked through everyones phones being networked. It formed a kind of mesh-net internet where it could continue to function even if they managed to shut down many of the phones

Its kinda fractal in nature

So with organising, if you could build a network like that then there is no one centre for the system to seek to take down and instead it just flows around the network bypassing any blockages

Great idea however over the last few days i have done quite a bit of reading on the tactics of the SDS (special demonstration squad) and their antics within the animal rights movement and many other protest groups,nothing i have read makes me think that the limited public scrutiny they are presently undergoing has lessened their activities to any great extent and since convid they have been augmented by an untold amount of funding,Personally i'd ditch technology completely and promote working in local groups,so local that everyone knows every one elses background .Assume EVERY means of communication is infiltrated,bugged,monitored etc,we really need to take backward steps as their reliance on technology becomes more and more total,the seperation needs to be total as well and even then plan for the worst so anything greater than that is a bonus

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Great idea however over the last few days i have done quite a bit of reading on the tactics of the SDS (special demonstration squad) and their antics within the animal rights movement and many other protest groups,nothing i have read makes me think that the limited public scrutiny they are presently undergoing has lessened their activities to any great extent and since convid they have been augmented by an untold amount of funding,Personally i'd ditch technology completely and promote working in local groups,so local that everyone knows every one elses background .Assume EVERY means of communication is infiltrated,bugged,monitored etc,we really need to take backward steps as their reliance on technology becomes more and more total,the seperation needs to be total as well and even then plan for the worst so anything greater than that is a bonus

i'm all for localism matey but this thing is growing fast and they now need the means by which to marshall vast numbers of people very quickly

The system is trying to go after the people organising things so i'm just suggesting turning the whole thing into a moving target

Not sure about the ins and outs of how to go about that though....just spit-balling ideas