Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jackunjill said:

Looks like hancocks on his way out. Sacrificial lamb like fauci?

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15388014/matt-hancock-secret-affair-with-aide/amp/

 

Methinks it is, right on cue, the latest distraction away from tomorrow's protest. This will dominate the headlines for the next few days no doubt. Last time it was Boris marrying Carrie Symonds in secret.

 

Given that Hancock is guilty of far worse atrocities than this, including genocide, this should hardly be headline news. But unfortunately, the masses will no doubt lap it up as the next piece of juicy gossip from Westminster whilst believing that the MSM are truly exposing the wrongdoings of our politicians.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zArk said:

and do not delude yourself, they will support mandatory vaccines or 'no jab no job' or 'forced individual quarantine for non vaxxed' because they are already programmed to think this way

 

They are already threatening to do it in Duterte, where ever this is;

 

VIDEO OF DUTERTE THREATENING JAIL TIME FOR NON VACCINATED

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=X125N22RKSWD

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

My sister tells me I am wasting my time caring about freedom and vaccines being harmful. I should instead go on holiday and my dad says take the vaccine. I said even though your grandson grows up with the mask and social distancing, so long as you can have a holiday you are happy. My sister suggests then I should go on holiday instead of caring about freedom or my own safety. 💩🤦‍♂️

 

All those who decided to take the vaccine wholly or in part to go on holiday and look where we are, the government is ONLY just looking at the double vaccinated being exempt from quarantine when returning from Amber countries.   For the last 3 weeks you can enter France as a tourist if you have had the 2 jabs and 2 weeks has passed since the second shot, however you still need a PCR test within 72 hours or the Antigen test within 48 hours of departure.  By the time the UK gives some sort of exemption for the vaccinated it is going to be little left of the Summer season, not to mention cases will be going up again and variants to cause countries to restrict travel.

 

Peter Hitchens at the Daily Mail, after all the complaining about the lockdowns, got his first jab in February, which he said was for selfish reasons, so he could travel to see his family.  How can you take something because it will give some privilege of freedom even though you don't know what the rules will be, not to mention the rules can change over night.

 

The majority still do not get it, including the travel & hospitality industries, that the PTB don't want people casually travelling around from country to country.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

The replacement will be well groomed for setting thing up the next stage of the plan Agenda I'm sure.

But Yeh, Hancocks gone it would seem.

 

Any guesses for who his replacement will be ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

Scary, they obviously have someone like this lined up........

 

Yes, it is possible getting somone to front a harder line for the next 18 months or so?

 

Matt Hancock is only a salesman, subordinate under the chief salesman Boris, and will be replaced by another who just follows the script from the elite.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't listen to MSM so don't know what might be going on in Israel - heard a 5 minute excerpt from one of the talk shows on the radio this morning, probably LBC. English lady rang in from Israel and said things are worsening out there again, the double jabbed are going on holiday and coming back infected with scariants and spreading these in the community. Rather ironic! There was a brief discussion about how selfish people are wanting to travel and she was extolling her own virtuousness saying she would not travel to see her family even though it had been two years since she came back to the UK and that everyone else should follow her lead!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

Don't listen to MSM so don't know what might be going on in Israel - heard a 5 minute excerpt from one of the talk shows on the radio this morning, probably LBC. English lady rang in from Israel and said things are worsening out there again, the double jabbed are going on holiday and coming back infected with scariants and spreading these in the community. Rather ironic! There was a brief discussion about how selfish people are wanting to travel and she was extolling her own virtuousness saying she would not travel to see her family even though it had been two years since she came back to the UK and that everyone else should follow her lead!

4 BA pilots possibly dead in short order due to jab,5 the same in India,cruise ships being hotbeds of infecton,travel isn't really an option anymore and its hell of a drive from the Middle East,so it looks like she won't be travelling back here anytime soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

All those who decided to take the vaccine wholly or in part to go on holiday and look where we are, the government is ONLY just looking at the double vaccinated being exempt from quarantine when returning from Amber countries.   For the last 3 weeks you can enter France as a tourist if you have had the 2 jabs and 2 weeks has passed since the second shot, however you still need a PCR test within 72 hours or the Antigen test within 48 hours of departure.  By the time the UK gives some sort of exemption for the vaccinated it is going to be little left of the Summer season, not to mention cases will be going up again and variants to cause countries to restrict travel.

 

Peter Hitchens at the Daily Mail, after all the complaining about the lockdowns, got his first jab in February, which he said was for selfish reasons, so he could travel to see his family.  How can you take something because it will give some privilege of freedom even though you don't know what the rules will be, not to mention the rules can change over night.

 

The majority still do not get it, including the travel & hospitality industries, that the PTB don't want people casually travelling around from country to country.

 

 

Has Hitchens had his second jab yet ? he doesn't seem to be getting as much airtime as he once did,wonder why that is ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

They are already threatening to do it in Duterte, where ever this is;

 

VIDEO OF DUTERTE THREATENING JAIL TIME FOR NON VACCINATED

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=X125N22RKSWD

 

 

Phillipines,he's also under suspicion of organising death squads for drug offenders,so all in all a perfect candidate to the elite,or perhaps he thinks,he's as disposable as the rest of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I’m shit scared of ignorant these people are. 

She's so confident that these vaccines are safe, so reassuring, so very wrong and ignorant. 

In law, ignorance is NO DEFENSE so she and all the others should still stand on trial for collusion in this scam.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BossCrow said:

I had to laugh at the nonsense this woman is spouting.

 

I'd like to meet this woman and have word with her about her comments about deaths attributable to the "vaccine" ...  give her a few home truths about my partner's death and the 1300+ other families whose lives have been ruined as a result of this "vaccine"... she's complicit in genocide, no other way to put it., and needs to be locked up along with all the lying politicians and everyone else peddling this lie.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Phillipines,he's also under suspicion of organising death squads for drug offenders,so all in all a perfect candidate to the elite,or perhaps he thinks,he's as disposable as the rest of them

 

Not a very nice place to be living then........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mad that the UK’s health secretary was so quick to stick his tongue down the throat of someone out-with his bubble indoors.
 

Must’ve forgot about Covid...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

Any guesses for who his replacement will be ?

I'll have a guess at Gove.

 

My suspicion is that he has been behind most of these types of these things, heading up these committees. His name always crops up....

 

I suspect that the elites will want him in what may become the or one of the most powerful positions in British Politics going forwards... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the scandalous shit this clown has gotten away with & the media have really been silent, like real silent.

 

Scum reader Britain for you.

 

Apart from poisoning & leaving the old people to rot with DNR's. I recall Sad Sack Matt blatantly lying or gaslighting on two occasions, faking the tears in Parliament about his step grand father or some nonsense dying of covid & then this of course.

But no this country is only interested in stupid tabloid theatre rather genocide on the scale of thousands.

Spacca society.

 

 

4tv5d4.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

If that is real it's shocking. I do wonder if real though. the policeman's scruffy shirt and hanging out of his jeans? The unconfident way he spoke.......... edit: or maybe the police have just very low standards these days......

 

They apparently drove from London to Brighton, threatened this woman & tried to entrap her with pre crime?? Went & sat in their car & then came back 2 hours later to try &  intimidate her some more.

Apparently she had 'previous' for protesting.

 

It does come across like the videos in Australia when the woman was arrested for posting on Fakebook, people said that was a psyop to scare protestors.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...