Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's not stupidity is it though? it's just very very effective brainwashing that the governemnt have spent untold millons on refining and polishing to have the maximum effect,every aspect of this has been run through a host of psychologists and behavioural scientists before it's unleashed on the public.

Just because you are bright enough to see through it doesn't mean everyone is,not everyone gets given the same dose of brains at birth and couple that with a large proportion of the population who struggle to even send a text message especially amongst older people and you begin to see it isn't just stupidity its more mass hypnosis /hysteria and every aspect of it fine tuned and carefully prepared beforehand.

It's how Hitler hoodwinked 80 million Germans into having faith in him,and no way were they all stupid and it's arrogant beyond belief to keep referring to people as stupid just because they don't think and see the world as you do,admittedly their view is probably going to lead to many of them checking out early but they are victims as much as you are a victim for buying into the division being sown by those oh so very clever psychologists and behavioural scientists.

Remember the government were crowing about changing public opinion 10 years ago and people not having a clue it was done to them,maybe you are more of a victim than you are aware ?

To me, it is plain stupidity.

I wasn’t always ‘aware’; and even though I’ve always been ‘different’ 🙄 and felt that this world wasn’t right; once I stopped being ignorant as I got older and took the time to think, it’s plain to see the bs; you’d have to be stupid not to, as in the message I quoted.

Thats what I think, and you think what you do; all ok.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sarbloh said:

These obvious bs stories serve a very important purpose . They are used to test the public..they release these stories then look at the data to see if they 'stick'..or which parts of the story stick. They also help the lever pullers to know how controlled the plebs are and how they can be manipulated.  

Thats exactly what I think as well; though I’m not as charitable as you; I don’t put it as ‘what sticks’, I think more of how utterly stupid people are for believing this nonsense; and I mean non sense.

I sometimes think these so called elite twits are rubbing their hands together in glee and telling each other how right they are to rid the world of these brainless ‘useless eaters’.

Not a sentiment I agree with, before anyone has a go.

45 minutes ago, Saved said:

"Just because you are bright enough"

The vast majority of people I know well and I know to be fully behind the scam (all vaccinated) are a LOT brighter than I'll ever be - at least in regards to university degrees, successful careers etc. Some are doctors, one is a surgeon, a few are lawyers, architects, engineers. All are exceptionally eloquent with highly intelligent children either already in highly paid jobs or well on the way.

The problem is not intelligence or the lack of it, at least as long as intelligence is defined by purely academic aptitude and career success. The problem is principally one of not having a love for truth.

It is a heart issue. 

I agree up to a point; academic intelligence often blinds those with it to any other views other than their own; and having witnessed tutors/lecturers etc at ‘higher learning’ (lol) institutes, the ivory tower thing is spot on with most of them.

To me, give me good old common sense any day; far different to the above.

24 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I see it largely as naivety in many cases, based on some folk never having realised that they had natural enemies to fear. 

Yes, I agree that naivety is involved - certainly in the beginning. Perhaps because these people have flourished under successive governments over as much as a 60 year period, they have never had to question anything any government has said or done - because they themselves have not been impacted.

However, I have told some of these people from the start that it's a great deception. Everybody now knows my stance at church, at work, across my family on both sides, in my community, local shops, taxi drivers etc.

Yet still they persist in believing a lie. It has gone well beyond naivety and is into the realms of spiritual blindness.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

I agree up to a point; academic intelligence often blinds those with it to any other views other than their own; and having witnessed tutors/lecturers etc at ‘higher learning’ (lol) institutes, the ivory tower thing is spot on with most of them.

To me, give me good old common sense any day; far different to the above.

With a good dollop of gut instinct to go with it. 

I was saying to the mrs during last summer that there was something very wrong with the whole situation, it just didn't feel right. 

2 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

With a good dollop of gut instinct to go with it. 

I was saying to the mrs during last summer that there was something very wrong with the whole situation, it just didn't feel right. 

Out of likes but yeah, good old gut instinct.

I think most have it but masses of people don’t ‘listen’ to it.

And what some have been saying here is true of course; conditioning, distractions etc help to squash it; huge shame that.

23 hours ago, sarbloh said:

Whats the difference between this and the 7k payout a supermarket had to make for 'discriminating' against a disabled person who couldn't wear a mask. Hence why the mask stasi in supermarkets have now gone away... Do a disability case ...get some ka ching

No point. If they want to wear masks, who am I stop them? if they don't, I just say, "oh, you are exempt" and wink a lot in case they don't get it. But I get the maskless to sit at the front just in case the masked ones infect them - all that bacteria and fungus. If they don't want to, I don't insist. I don't wear one. Many of their employers (eg Siemens) are insisting on daily tests, so being asked to sit in a particular seat is minor. If they don't do their exams (and pass), they are out of a job. 

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

funny i‘ve worked throughout the scamdemic  non stop as landscape gardener cutting trees hedges etc  never got covid or any other illness  So let me know which tree to look out for!! Or have they taken info from scifi  serie. Triffids!😅

Do you ever get hay fever in the Summer, even a little tingle in the nose?  If you do, it could be a possible new COVID symptom of the latest bad boy variant, which is 60% worse than the other variant, which was 60% worse than the original Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Wuhan bat-snake flu. 

Delta variant symptoms: How to tell the difference between COVID-19 and hay fever

THE Delta variant has ripped through the UK in recent weeks, and is now the dominant strain throughout the country. How can you tell the difference between COVID-19 and hay fever?

In the UK, the Delta variant now accounts for 95 percent of all infections. While the usual symptoms are present in many of those who test positive, there is some anecdotal evidence that the more recent strain, originally found in India earlier this year, has some symptom variations that are similar to hay fever.

As always, the main coronavirus symptoms the NHS recommends looking out for are:

• a new, continuous cough
  • a high temperature
  • a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste

But Professor Tim Spector, who runs the Zoe Covid Symptom study, says that Delta can feel "more like a bad cold" for younger people, and that the three classic main symptoms may be less common now, according to the data his team have been analysing

He said: “Since the start of May, we have been looking at the top symptoms in the app users – and they are not the same as they were.

“This variant seems to be working slightly differently."

The top three symptoms reported to the ZOE study are now remarkably similar to some symptoms of hay fever.

Hay fever can cause a sore, itchy throat, a running nose, itchy eyes and skin, as well as headaches.

These symptoms have also been commonly reported in the ZOE study, more so now with the new variant sweeping across the UK.

ZOE research now suggests that a headache and runny nose - also common symptoms of a cold - are now two leading indicators of being infected with COVID-19.

According to ZOE's latest data, the COVID-19 case rate in the UK is now highest in the 20 to 29 age group.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1453942/Delta-variant-symptoms-difference-between-Covid-19-hay-fever-EVG

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

...I sometimes think these so called elite twits are rubbing their hands together in glee and telling each other how right they are to rid the world of these brainless ‘useless eaters’.

Not a sentiment I agree with, before anyone has a go.

You were saying the other night that they are ignorant, lazy twats who are going to get what they deserve, which sounds exactly like you do agree with their sentiment.

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

You were saying the other night that they are ignorant, lazy twats who are going to get what they deserve, which sounds exactly like you do agree with their sentiment.

No, it doesn’t.

You just jump on me at the least excuse looking to twist what I say because you’ve taken umbrage with some of what I’ve said; which is fine if you want to.

Though I’ll not engage with you when you do; petty and a waste of time.

No offence intended.

34 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

No point. If they want to wear masks, who am I stop them? if they don't, I just say, "oh, you are exempt" and wink a lot in case they don't get it. But I get the maskless to sit at the front just in case the masked ones infect them - all that bacteria and fungus. If they don't want to, I don't insist. I don't wear one. Many of their employers (eg Siemens) are insisting on daily tests, so being asked to sit in a particular seat is minor. If they don't do their exams (and pass), they are out of a job. 

These people who believe in COVID why are they wearing masks that cost pennies or at most a couple of quid?  If I thought my life was in danger, I would not think twice lashing out hundreds of pounds for a quality, high filtration respirator.

Anyone wearing a crappy, cheapo mask, I just laugh at.  

9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3

The 5 month old didn't get jabbed, but was breastfeeding from a jabbed mum. 

It's Dr's & nurses who these people believe as well as the government.

The government are the perpetrators of the murderous lies, but more medics need to refuse to go along, because they must know now from first hand experience what's happening.

"5 month old dead from the shot. Yes parents are this stupid." https://www.bitchute.com/video/AmSwI5OCNIXr/

3 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

No, it doesn’t.

You just jump on me at the least excuse looking to twist what I say because you’ve taken umbrage with some of what I’ve said; which is fine if you want to.

Though I’ll not engage with you when you do; petty and a waste of time.

No offence intended.

I've twisted nothing - that was what you said, verbatim.

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've twisted nothing - that was what you said, verbatim.

Please get the context right, if you know of the concept.

No more; if you wish to have the last word, by all means do so; good day.