Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Government's struggling test and trace system ‘could be outsourced to a tech giant like Amazon’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8746059/Governments-struggling-test-trace-outsourced-tach-giant-like-Amazon.html

Along with Alexa monitoring voices and Halo monitoring emotional states.

Amazon Halo: Jaw-Dropping New Health-Monitoring Wearable & Service Revealed

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidphelan/2020/08/27/amazon-halo-jaw-dropping-new-health-monitoring-wearable-and-service-revealed-measures-body-fat-in-a-way-never-seen-before

I think that was always going to be the case.

• Like 1

A little behind the scenes peek at the Pandemic Hotline handling the most important questions. Have you been confused about different social distancing guidelines, death counts, and testing? You’ll be confused no more as you watch the pandemic hotline operator gracefully dance right through the most pressing questions of our lockdown.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Velma said:

Erm, you know this vaccine isn't a vaccine? There is no cure for the cold, except maybe lemon, honey and a dram of fine whiskey.

You can't create an antedote to a pathogen you have not identified, even if you did it would take years of trials to test it's efficacy.

Immunisation is bogus, it prevents nothing but causes serious 'side-effects' (main effects) including autism and sudden infant death.

A spook from Oxford University stated, "It will only sterilise 70% of people" and will require regular dosage, like the fake flu' jab.

They have also admitted that after the vaccine has been administered, it will not diminish the need for the "new normal."

Once these nanobots, disguised as a vaccine, infiltrate your neural pathways, you cease to be human and become a robot.

Out  of likes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Be more impressive if there were 100,000 there.

It's over.......we're all fucked sadly.

Not enough of us awake.

The brainwashed zombies are taking us all down with them.

Give over. If everyone has that attitude then you're right, we are fucked. That's exactly what they want. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Give over. If everyone has that attitude then you're right, we are fucked. That's exactly what they want. 

There come times in life when you know you're beat.

What you're saying to me is "We're losing 10-0 but there's two minutes left, we have to keep going and maybe we'll get something out of the game"

The bottom line is that we are hugely outnumbered by the braindead  and it's those bastards that are making it easy for the vermin that control us to ultimately destroy us.

My only consolation is that the thick will be going down with me.

Sorry to be such a pessimist but the writing's on the wall and I can read it.

I admire your positivity but I'm afraid I'm done my friend.

Perhaps it's my age.

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

To be honest, my morale is pretty shattered, but I hear you. We can't just give up.

It's a horrible situation. They are chipping away at us, but something tells me they're not going to like what they find when they've finished. With each tap of the chisel they're revealing a defiant, fearless man filled with love for God, Mankind, and Freedom. They're busy beavering away at their own demise. They're pitiful and weak. 

It might get ugly, these kind of things always seem to end up that way, but I don't obey evil, and I'll resist those bastards right to the end. We'll win this, we just need to stand firm and do what's right, for ourselves, for each other, and for future generations.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

It's a horrible situation. They are chipping away at us, but something tells me they're not going to like what they find when they've finished. With each tap of the chisel they're revealing a defiant, fearless man filled with love for God, Mankind, and Freedom. They're busy beavering away at their own demise. They're pitiful and weak. 

It might get ugly, these kind of things always seem to end up that way, but I don't obey evil, and I'll resist those bastards right to the end. We'll win this, we just need to stand firm and do what's right, for ourselves, for each other, and for future generations.

Nice post my friend but once again, I repeat, there's too few of us who are awake and too many brainwashed zombies.

I have repeatedly tried to wake up family and friends but because they have been programmed by the televisions they are addicted to I just get blank stares or

comments implying I'm a tin foil hat job.

Unless a higher power intervenes we are doomed.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Nice post my friend but once again, I repeat, there's too few of us who are awake and too many brainwashed zombies.

I have repeatedly tried to wake up family and friends but because they have been programmed by the televisions they are addicted to I just get blank stares or

We are the higher power, certainly higher than a handful of parasites. We're the good ones, they're evil child violating scum. They don't get to tell me what to do. Get one of them in a room and they wouldn't even be able to look us in the eye. I'm not saying I'm this big tough bloke, but fuck those bastards.

More people are waking up, it might not seem like it, but it's happening. 

• Like 4

Personally I don't feel the need to worry about the brainwashed. They will be on the wrong side of history and will pay a very heavy karmic price. All I can do is deal with myself and my own perception. I'm wide awake and don't intend to acquiesce to any measures brought in by so called authority figures. I don't fear them and don't even need to fight them. I just don't give a shit about them. I'll adapt and get on with my life. Granted, I'm fortunate to have a job and lifestyle which doesn't require me to cave into bullshit like track and trace etc. But if people can find the courage to make changes in their life and work on their anxiety it is possible to get to a positive place and not succumb to the fear. Remember this is all a Psy-Op and they're working on our minds. trying to break even the most intelligent people down with non stop messages of fear and confusion. Not everything they're going to try will become a reality and it certainly won't if we work on gaining confidence in our personal empowerment. We are divine beings, we should never believe anyone has any kind of superior power over us. Fuck their "new abnormal".   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

a German Telegram channel is providing regular statistics about Corona. Not sure if this has been posted already here.

it's called "Analyses, graphics Covid-19"  and the German channel  Samuel Eckert  is posting this document with 500 page (110 MB)  regularly / monthly.

Download here

It covers all continents and about 70 countries, including  USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany
Below is the UK as an example. There are also additional statistics which don't have screenshots below.

This following one is very interesting. It visualize that they are only increasing the number of tests, but the actual positive tests are in the range of the error rate (false positive's) of the PCR test (orange area).

rg88ioC.png

They are testing like crazy, but only increasing the false positive rate

image.png.90af8a2de361d4b8b7ce66bc8f86d8aa.png

"Corona death's".  There are virtually none.

image.png.6d5b09ff07d2a90e502f76b124b1f0dd.png

The shutdown didn't help preventing the increased death's and it's now in a normal range since 3 month
image.png.03818f5174ff018834ad3e3069b0a75f.png

Edited by querdenker
added download link
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm feeling like you too Zig. The more I think about the complexity of their plan and the sheer amount of years they have spent poisoning and brainwashing us the more I feel we are fu*ked. I've been awake to the real state of the world for 20 years, half my life. I've been called a 'crackpot' and worse by some of my closest friends (they're not friends anymore). I've been told to seek psychological help. I've spent many years angry that people cannot see what I seem to be able to. I don't get angry anymore but I do feel very despondent and sad for my children who are way too young to be exposed to the horror unfolding before them. I can't see a way out of this at the moment but I will do everything I can to protect my wife (she knows what's going on) and kids from these parasites. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm feeling like you too Zig. The more I think about the complexity of their plan and the sheer amount of years they have spent poisoning and brainwashing us the more I feel we are fu*ked. I've been awake to the real state of the world for 20 years, half my life. I've been called a 'crackpot' and worse by some of my closest friends (they're not friends anymore). I've been told to seek psychological help. I've spent many years angry that people cannot see what I seem to be able to. I don't get angry anymore but I do feel very despondent and sad for my children who are way too young to be exposed to the horror unfolding before them. I can't see a way out of this at the moment but I will do everything I can to protect my wife (she knows what's going on) and kids from these parasites. 

I feel for you mate......I truly believe that those of us who can see what's really going on have brains that are wired differently to those that can't.

Thankfully, my 'kids' are all in their 40s now and, three of them are awake......the other one is heavily influenced by her husband who is a grade A sheep.

Pleased your wife is awake.....mine is too.

• Thanks 1