Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 hours ago, alexa said:

I'm surprised this article even got to print.

Four British men develop potentially deadly Guillain-Barré syndrome just days after having AstraZeneca's Covid jab

44529479-0-image-m-2_1624361224471.jpg

Four cases of potentially deadly Guillain-Barré syndrome - in which the body's immune system breaks down - were recorded in Nottingham just 11 to 12 days after having the vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9712333/Four-Brits-develop-Guillain-Barr-syndrome-just-days-having-AstraZenecas-Covid-jab.html

Oh my naïve poor Nottingham. 😩

2 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Out of likes, but thanks for this. I myself can't trust my GP anymore, she advised me to get the jab!

Our local cancer clinic is 'encouraging' patients undergoing chemo and radiation therapy to take the jab. I got into it with one nurse there who started to get pushy. How much, I asked, research has been done on the effects of an experimental mRNA shot on immune-compromised patients, I asked. I was told I was a 'denier' - the standard answer. I followed up with why has cancer treatment comprising of radiation, surgery, and chemo changed little in 100 years; the side-effects of which are well-documented. It was as though I has slapped her in the face. Needless to say, I won't be welcomed back there but as I am responsible for my family member's health care, they'll have to put up with me.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Our local cancer clinic is 'encouraging' patients undergoing chemo and radiation therapy to take the jab. I got into it with one nurse there who started to get pushy. How much, I asked, research has been done on the effects of an experimental mRNA shot on immune-compromised patients, I asked. I was told I was a 'denier' - the standard answer. I followed up with why has cancer treatment comprising of radiation, surgery, and chemo changed little in 100 years; the side-effects of which are well-documented. It was as though I has slapped her in the face. Needless to say, I won't be welcomed back there but as I am responsible for my family member's health care, they'll have to put up with me.

In Poland when I didn't want to vaccinate my daughter I told doctor that many dangerous drugs were used by doctors in the past considered safe - like mercury. She told me 'these experiments need to be done on someone" 🥴

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Same. 

I cant believe they use the word 'free' 

You fuckers should be paying me to take that shit.

Medical experimentation, gibs me money please.

I might call them and tell them I'd like to donate my dose to someone else more needy....

.....'cos I'm a virtuous bastard like that.

Yeah that word stuck with me as well. 

You do know this lot have been working tirelessly to make this vaccine possible, and not only that they are handing it out for FREE! 

And us fuckers are refusing it. What a disgrace we are aye. 

Not only is it free... But they keep reminding us to have it. At least 6 messages now. 🤣

It's sick really isn't it. 

Sorry for the sarcasm it's my only way of coping with the clownery we are up against sometimes.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 12:29 PM, ally_uk said:

You make a good point no one knows the truth.

I just find it hard to fathom how the majority of professors,  viroligists and leading academics have all been hood winked? Surely they must know what they are talking about? 

Remember that a professor is just a manager of a department and people get to be managers because those in ultimate charge know they can boss others around or because they are no good at the actual job - there is no extra qualification to be a professor. I think as many doctors, academics etc disagree as agree and it's not possible to tell who is on what "side" or why - do they believe in their viewpoint , are they afraid of losing a job or funding ... we can't really tell. But looking at govt figures, journal articles and manufacturers' test results shows that most people are more at risk from the vaxx than the disease, and that there are effective treatments, which are being ignored in the UK. Why, we can only speculate ... but it is interesting that so many ill-equipped companies with links to ministers and MPs have made so much money out of related contracts. It's also patently obvious that none of the rules/guidance/whatever make any logical sense in a real epidemic situation. If there was one, all the officials would be in their bunkers, not swanning around in Cornwall or on the golf course.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Bbc talking delta + variant now. Guess tomorrow it will be ++. Hard to keep track of the bullshit!

How about "Delta Gold" next ? Has a cool 'ring' to it, IMO

Edited by Anders
  • Haha 3

On 6/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, ally_uk said:

I don't mean to be harsh but look into Dr Yeadon properly he often got information wrong...... 

That's what science is about - trying DISprove your assumptions/theories - admitting that you got things wrong. As soon as debate is stifled and censored, you know it's not scientific any more, it's political. If Yeadon got things wrong, how much did Ferguson get wrong? We won't know for a few years who got what wrong.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

very concerning to think that Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox, German Measles, Whopping Cough etc could well revisit people at all age groups if the 'innate immune system' is compromised completely and the vaccine created adaptive system is neutralised

very few children and younger adults have actually naturally dealt with any of the above

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

very concerning to think that Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox, German Measles, Whopping Cough etc could well revisit people at all age groups if the 'innate immune system' is compromised completely and the vaccine created adaptive system is neutralised

very few children and younger adults have actually naturally dealt with any of the above

That's true, and those ailments carry many symptoms that can and will be claimed to be new Covid strains.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

20 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In Poland when I didn't want to vaccinate my daughter I told doctor that many dangerous drugs were used by doctors in the past considered safe - like mercury. She told me 'these experiments need to be done on someone" 🥴

What medical school did that quack go to?  Big Pharma infiltration of western medical schools is total now. Medicine is an industry not an art. True healers are often not found in the ranks of medical doctors and true healing medicine is often not found on the shelf of a pharmacy. Doctors are some of the most brainwashed people I come across in my business. They sit in front of their patients tapping notes into a laptop. They don't often touch their patients, or listen to them, or conduct a proper physical examination. They write a prescription, hoping it will do the trick and patients, many of whom have abdicated responsibility for their own health into the hands of doctors, swallow whatever concoction is dispensed.

House calls by doctors were done when I was a kid. No more. The old district nurse has gone too. Life, from the cradle to the grave, takes place inside those oh-so sterile walls. Humans in the West are so cut off from their bodies these days that many care less for their own biological vehicles than they do their cars. The overwhelming 'save us' response to the Chinese flu is all the proof you need.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2021 at 8:25 PM, Frankieboy said:

Do the vaxxed  have a death wish?

almost all colleges and people i know who have been vaxxed  say when i question them don‘t  you think of consequences of the jab? They all reply  well if i die in a couple  of years.. so be it?

On the other hand, death might be preferable to living under technocratic fascism

4 hours ago, Ed8 said:

If the vaccines cause pathogenic priming, wouldn't we expect people's antibodies to be dangerously off the scale when encountered with a new virus, rather than being much lower?

ADE occurs in HIV patients too. It’s just that the antibodies present have already turned against the body.  They all die of pneumonia and malnourished.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7115406/

Traitors of the immune system—Enhancing antibodies in HIV infection: Their possible implication in HIV vaccine development

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

I'd have said something like:

"Have to be? In that case, experiment on child rapists and not the general public"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Have you never heard of fullfact? It's full of ......... Facts

l haven't.
And going by the very real and accepted 'inversions' of everything, l distrust anything with 'fact' in the title.
But, tell me about them..
BC

edit; l answered without looking at who responded and guess l got 'pranked'  :O) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I worked in cancer care for a rotation,And all patients who have chemo are normally Neutropenic. Which means there immune system is very much lowered. The last thing you would want at that stage is a virus injected into you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

That's what science is about - trying DISprove your assumptions/theories - admitting that you got things wrong. As soon as debate is stifled and censored, you know it's not scientific any more, it's political. If Yeadon got things wrong, how much did Ferguson get wrong? We won't know for a few years who got what wrong.

H1N1 ferguson got that wrong didnt he.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

It's also patently obvious that none of the rules/guidance/whatever make any logical sense in a real epidemic situation. If there was one, all the officials would be in their bunkers, not swanning around in Cornwall or on the golf course.

Did I read back on here, a few pages back now, that they are building new bigger bunkers under Number 10. or did I imagine it ? You know it's hard to keep track of this thread at times.

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Did I read back on here, a few pages back now, that they are building new bigger bunkers under Number 10. or did I imagine it ? You know it's hard to keep track of this thread at times.

you were correct.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/07/boris-building-9000000-bunker-for-emergencies-beneath-whitehall-14203460/

i would have thought there would have been one already in place

• Thanks 1