Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Ed8 said:

Would be good to understand further context behind this study, but if it is what I think then yes, it does seem that all vaxxed are now immunodeficient?

Here Del explains it.

The entire video is well worth a watch but if you want a short segment that explains it laymans terms skip to 38.50 and watch the next few mins.

A real eye opener.

https://www.brighteon.com/257797f0-06fa-4596-be69-af71bb3adc21

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't know for sure, but I disagree that this is the conclusion.

I think the person in the video is actually saying that after receiving the Pfeizer jab, people's natural immunity levels are reduced, and the more doses you have, and the more time since, the lower your natural immunity. Which places you in a vulnerable position.

The Lancet article is spinning the results.

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021/01/27/what-is-pathogenic-priming/

I believe the jab lowers or messes up your immune system, it's all still experimental, there are far too many deaths, and too many side effects. The spike protein causes problems, and they admit this.

Spike protein causes cell damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMjPtDK8evg

• Like 2

Guest Gone Fishing...

2 updates from Dr Vernon Coleman.. 

Just now, Basket Case said:

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

On 6/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, Pina Colada said:

Also, they try and teach languages in Primary, it's painful let me tell you.

I don't see that is so bad. We did French from age 5 and really enjoyed it - it's pretty easy when you are young. All we had to do at 5 was say a French word to the teacher that wasn't the same one as the person in front of you. Then you got a sweetie. At 7 I was doing unseen French dictation. Shame I can't remember most of it now. The books we had were geared to young children: la vie du madame souris and la vie du madame lapine

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I'm still getting texts to book my vaccine. 

"If you haven't already booked your first dose of the free NHS coronavirus vaccination, you can book online at https://www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by calling 119. Choose a time and a place that suits you."

l've blocked the number that tried to harass me over this BS..

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Done just now but I previously did and they still come through

l had to watch a vid on yewtube specific to my phone which enabled me to block it completely.
l tried myself first but l couldn't work it out despite trying quite a few times.
BC

On 6/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, Orange Alert said:

He sure was.  After 50 years, The Prisioner TV series remains breathtaking to watch with its predictions.  The episode A Change of Mind is one of my favourites.  I wonder sometimes if Patrick McGoohan was still alive what he would think of the last decade and the last 15 months. I expect he would say, I told you so.

Keep it up Number6 being unmutual and disharmonious.👍        Be seeing you.

My parents must have been more forward thinking than I remember as I was allowed to watch this when I was still in primary school. I had to go to bed and then get up again, wrapped in a blanket to watch it. Why did YOU resign?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ed8 said:

I've just read the original paper, found here: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01290-3/fulltext#sec1

Everyone on the study had received at least one dose of the Pfizer vaccine, so there was no control group. The study also found that those who had two doses produced more antibodies:

"In the case of single-dose recipients, our data show that NAbTs are significantly lower against B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 VOCs relative to B.1.1.7, implying that although a single dose might still afford considerably more protection than no vaccination, single-dose recipients are likely to be less protected against these SARS-CoV-2 variants. These data therefore suggest that the benefits of delaying the second dose, in terms of wider population coverage and increased individual NAbTs after the second dose,

must now be weighed against decreased efficacy in the short-term, in the context of the spread of B.1.617.2. Worldwide, our data highlight the ongoing need to increase vaccine supply to allow all countries to extend second-dose protection as quickly as possible."

Putting the video into context, the guy means antibodies were 5.8x lower against the Delta variant when compared to the original Covid-19. He's not saying the vaccines don't work or are harmful. Basically they're lining Everyone for top ups and boosters.

Screenshot_20210623-134929_OneDrive.jpg

Scarients.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:27 PM, Dickwan said:

I've been thinking along similar lines. They want everyone to take the sodding jab, so if it's a definite bioweapon then everyone will perish (apart from the elites and their gimps, who had harmless saline jabs (or none at all)).

Who knows, maybe they've factored in a certain amount of resistance, but would they really want the likes of us (the unvaccinated) as survivors...? Surely they would prefer obedient, subservient, license-fee paying supplicants to form the basis of their brave new world. It's all rather mysterious.  

I'm slightly concerned that it might be protection against the next one they are going to release. So they get rid of some of the subservient in the first round then all of us in the second

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, ally_uk said:

Chill out people 170 odd million Americans have had the jab.... they are fine xxx

For how long? How do you know they are odd? Perhaps the vaxx made them odd. Most of them were fine before they had it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't know for sure, but I disagree that this is the conclusion.

I think the person in the video is actually saying that after receiving the Pfeizer jab, people's natural immunity levels are reduced, and the more doses you have, and the more time since, the lower your natural immunity. Which places you in a vulnerable position.

The Lancet article is spinning the results.

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021/01/27/what-is-pathogenic-priming/

Unless you believe for this virus alone variants over time get more dangerous as whats been pushed non stop, but no evidence of this & now they are claiming everyone with Covid has this Delta Indian variant, in the space of a few months the original has disappeared in the UK. As I pointed out earlier in India there was hardly any epidemic & in truth would have been flu season or wet season in India. How could anyone take anything to do with Variants or the science seriously I dont know...??

Mike Yeadon like others seems to believe the changes with variants from the original virus would be miniscule & nonsense to think youde need a booster.

So I agree, the scientist is telling you the truth, that is whats going to happen to the jabbered as planned & then they will have jabs to fix everything as they already talk about CRISPR.

Only a fool would think they can come out with a jab in a few months but cant when it comes to other flu's or colds?

They had this ready, they just needed the right excuse.

• Like 5

On 6/19/2021 at 3:41 AM, pete675 said:

Pembroke College is very spooky - Dearlove was in charge there.

The association between Cambridge and spies goes back years:

https://www.cambridgeindependent.co.uk/whats-on/walking-tour-discover-the-secrets-of-cambridges-spies-9200227/

'Pembroke, Trinity and King’s are all rich in spying history.'

“Cambridge is the absolute world hotbed of spies. Everyone has heard of the great Blunt, Burgess and Maclean, but it goes back many hundreds of years right back to the beginnings of the university.

Mariana went to Pembroke College OXFORD, so Cambridge is irrelevant. They should never have accepted women into men's colleges, that way you got a better class of female student at the women's colleges. The Jesus plan was a really bad idea.

1 hour ago, Ed8 said:

If the vaccines cause pathogenic priming, wouldn't we expect people's antibodies to be dangerously off the scale when encountered with a new virus, rather than being much lower?

nothing to do with antibodies.

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_author/dr-lee-merritt-in-animal-studies-after-being-injected-with-mrna-technology-all-animals-died-upon-reinfection/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

As everything has been a lie, maybe the person was known to be filming, and it was to create the impression of a hive of frantic activity, therefore induce panic/ support the idea of an emergency?

Before the vaccines, they were only picking up flu virus in symptomatic people and calling it covid.

The whole thing makes my head spin with all the lies.

I don't think it was ever intended to call the tests into doubt but was more an exposé of the shoddy practices in that particular lab,if they had really wanted to show how bad the test is they would have at least shown more than one lab and come out and stated that the tests are being rigged to show anything they want neither of which the doc does

Ultimately it didn't attract the attention they had perhaps hoped it would,didn't make even the smallest dent in people rushing to have their heads lanced

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic