Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

As always the Devil's in the detail.

Florida's "Vaccine Passport Ban" may not be all it's cracked up to be...

Despite 'vaccine passport' ban, COVID vaccination can still be required in Florida

Florida’s so-called vaccine passport ban falls short, says the head of a Central Florida nonprofit legal organization that advocates for medical freedom and is against mandatory vaccinations.

The bill (SB 2006) was signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis on May 3, just days after it cleared both the House and Senate.

It largely deals with emergency preparedness and state and local governmental authority during emergencies, and revises some of the duties of the "State Health Officer," referring to the person who holds the post of Florida Surgeon General and Health Department Secretary.
It also prohibits businesses, government agencies and learning institutions from requiring patrons to show proof of vaccination or post-infection recovery from COVID-19 but doesn’t stop them from imposing screening protocols based on government guidelines to protect the public health.

Worse, says R. Shawn McBride, a DeLand lawyer and cofounder of the American Freedom of Information Institute, it preserves the state’s right to vaccinate anyone deemed a public health risk.
“It states on the one hand that no one can be forced away from general services in the state by not having COVID-19 vaccination proof, but it also states that the government has the right to force vaccinations,” he said.

“The most curious contradiction to the spirit of the bill is that it purposely reiterates the state’s ability to force vaccines onto the population,” he said. “In the worst possible scenario, the government can forcibly inject someone during a state of emergency by using police force, if necessary.”
The DeSantis administration did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“It was labeled by many as a ‘vaccine passport ban’ which it is not,” he said. “Neither the word ‘passport’ nor ‘ban’ are even in the law.”

McBride and his organization want the Legislature to revisit the law and “close the loopholes, remove the state's ability to force vaccines, and prohibit the open medical discrimination we are seeing already.”

He and his colleagues analyzed the law and said it is likely that businesses, governments and learning institutions could discriminate based on vaccination status. 
“For example, an institution can require ‘screening’ to gain entry or services yet waive screening or other measures for vaccinated individuals,” he said.

Look at this, they've known since Dec 2020. Vaccine may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease!
Have you heard of anyone being INFORMED that they can become more seriously ill than if they refused the jab? I personally didn't get any such notification with my letters, or texts.

2021 Mar;75(3):e13795.
doi: 10.1111/ijcp.13795. Epub 2020 Dec 4.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Affiliations
Free PMC article

Abstract

Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study: Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

© 2020 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Van tam getting hussled on his way to the MoD?!?.... it's a joy to watch.

https://twitter.com/karma44921039/status/1407362794928939009?s=20

The worst pandemic of all time and Van Tam is walking the streets of Central of London. Why is he not working in a command bunker on Salisbury Plain, safely isolated away from the infected masses with the Indian variant in London?

9 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Because we,ve basically had the cure for Flu all along.

That's all Covid is, the Flu rebranded.

I would suggest there is no cure and never will be one, but products that can help with symptoms like this one. They have been very clever and picked an illness that can't be cured to trap us in a catch 22 situation where the war will never end. 

098176.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The worst pandemic of all time and Van Tam is walking the streets of Central of London. Why is he not working in a command bunker on Salisbury Plain, safely isolated away from the infected masses with the Indian variant in London?

Because they think they are untouchable

11 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Because we,ve basically had the cure for Flu all along.

Vit. C and some bed rest, maybe even mum's "chicken soup".

But no no, not according to the Aussie's govt media outlet the abc....back in March 2020! ONLY VACCINES will save us!  Pushing jabs over fruit and vege BEFORE the whole lockdown farce even really kicked off!  no pre-orchestrated agenda here, move along...

Can you boost your immune system to help fight coronavirus?

/ By Genelle Weule

Posted Wednesday 25 March 2020
image.png.4efe9a9068b806e578053fe68a9a0cd4.png
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Vit. C and some bed rest, maybe even mum's "chicken soup".

But no no, not according to the Aussie's govt media outlet the abc....back in March 2020! ONLY VACCINES will save us!  Pushing jabs over fruit and vege BEFORE the whole lockdown farce even really kicked off!  no pre-orchestrated agenda here, move along...

Can you boost your immune system to help fight coronavirus?

/ By Genelle Weule

Posted Wednesday 25 March 2020
image.png.4efe9a9068b806e578053fe68a9a0cd4.png

Best way to combat mystery novel respiratory virus is to lock yourself inside for 15 months and only go out wearing a mask, then take lethal gene therapy injections that have nothing to do with respiratory virus. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

anyone know the name of the guy who does the videos on agent provocateurs John something,been searching for hours and cant find his stuff again

John Overkill - his YT channel is linked below. He is also a member on the forum so you can look him up here too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnDEaY2sKnH_uu03nMN3PzQ

23 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Because they think they are untouchable

It is easy for them to think they are untouchable from a killer virus that they know does not exist.  Many people walk the streets in London with masks on because they are told a highly contagious, airboure virus could strike them down.  Van Tam is not wearing a mask.  It is just like walking on Wimledon Common and knowing you are untouchable from being mugged by some marauding Wombles.

Edited by Orange Alert

Petition... 

http://chng.it/SYx84MXKTP

Our precious daughter, Jessica, died on the 20th December 2020. She was 27 years old.

She had been ill for 6 months, but the spring/summer lockdown meant face to face consultations with her GP were restricted and numerous antibiotics were prescribed, even in the absence of a physical examination. Jessica was told for months she was suffering from Long Covid despite two negative coronavirus tests.

34 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I would suggest there is no cure and never will be one, but products that can help with symptoms like this one. They have been very clever and picked an illness that can't be cured to trap us in a catch 22 situation where the war will never end. 

098176.jpg

Just like the unending Global Warming emergency and The War on Terror. 

52 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Look at this, they've known since Dec 2020. Vaccine may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease!

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Peter Aaby is a fella to look at , he does talk candidly about all vax effects

13 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I was referring to was the number of outbursts I've seen from otherwise enlightened people, saying that the vaxxed deserve to die. That and it's about time they were wiped out. As stated, I find that viewpoint disgusting celebrating mass murder of the weak and gullible, and as psychopathic and heartless as the enemy.

And as people get more exasperated with the situation there seems to be more of this condemnation of the victims.

That was not a 'tanty', as you call it. I expect to encounter a few dick heads in any on-line or actual community. Their opinions don't matter - it's the opinions of people who I respect that matter, and I do respect a lot of people who contribute here. But if I keep seeing comments about the vaxxed deserving to be murdered etc and it feels as though that's a consensus shared by most here, then I will remove myself from it, because to my mind, it's both deranged, and extra ammunition to feed the ones directing the vaxxed to bay for our blood too.

I'm an animal lover. I'll answer your points about me approving of cruelty to & experimentation on them, when you copy & paste where I've said any such thing. Do it please. Can't? That's because I don't support it, and your comments, despite you thinking your mental capacity so superior to others, are a straw man.

As an animal lover, I will reiterate that if anyone thinks a bat or a monkey is more worthy of saving than your mother or neighbour, or the kids who are being lined up in the cross-hairs, I think you are a cnut. 

Perhaps you should simmer down a bit, or not, no matter.

From what I’ve read here, most are saying those going along with this nonsense are doing it voluntarily - without doing research; without taking any notice of those with different opinions - and therefore deserve what they may experience from ‘vaccinations’ etc.

Some are pretty angry because their compliance is to the detriment of those who know it’s a charade to sinister ends; they are entitled to feel anyway they choose, just as you are.

They are nothing like those implementing this grand hoax, at all. Be rational.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Because you don’t adhere to those opinions, they are cunts - not cnuts; (if you’re going to call people names, perhaps you should have the courage to call it properly).

To me, you have shown yourself to be of the human variety that esteems themselves over every other life form here; that’s okay, that’s the way you are.

I’m pretty sure if animals could communicate they wouldn’t take you as an animal lover at all; but animals are quite marvellous and forgiving so I’m sure they wouldn’t hold it against you 🙂

Did I actually say you approve of animal experiments? Can’t remember now lol; that’s how superior my ‘mental capacity’ is 🤯😁

Theres a lot of assuming goes on here; marvellous how someone can know me so well from afar; you should do something with that talent 👍

If you in fact did know me at all, you would know that I’m not at all interested in garnering anyone’s respect; so no matter there.

I’ll say no more.

You take care now.

Edited by blowonthepie

55 minutes ago, Outsider said:

098176.jpg

Vitamin C + Paracetamol rebranded (means more expensive). I would personally search something with Echinacea, Raspberries and linden (decrease temperature better than Paracetamol and protects lungs - tested during my real pneumonia)... Also chlorella helps me basically for everything - it has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps to clean from the flu waste. 

17 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Perhaps you should simmer down a bit, or not, no matter.

From what I’ve read here, most are saying those going along with this nonsense are doing it voluntarily - without doing research; without taking any notice of those with different opinions - and therefore deserve what they may experience from ‘vaccinations’ etc.

Some are pretty angry because their compliance is to the detriment of those who know it’s a charade to sinister ends; they are entitled to feel anyway they choose, just as you are.

They are nothing like those implementing this grand hoax, at all. Be rational.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Because you don’t adhere to those opinions, they are cunts - not cnuts; (if you’re going to call people names, perhaps you should have the courage to call it properly).

To me, you have shown yourself to be of the human variety that esteems themselves over every other life form here; that’s okay, that’s the way you are.

I’m pretty sure if animals could communicate they wouldn’t take you as an animal lover at all; but animals are quite marvellous and forgiving so I’m sure they wouldn’t hold it against you 🙂

Did I actually say you approve of animal experiments? Can’t remember now lol; that’s how superior my ‘mental capacity’ is 🤯😁

Theres a lot of assuming goes on here; marvellous how someone can know me so well from afar; you should do something with that talent 👍

If you in fact did know me at all, you would know that I’m not at all interested in garnering anyone’s respect; so no matter there.

I’ll say no more.

You take care now.

As you persist in straw man arguments and don't even know what you've said yourself 🤪 debate with you is clearly a futile expenditure of energy.

You take care also. 👍

The headline says it all really.

“Athlete Who Recovered From ‘Covid’ (confirmed by a test not testing for the ‘virus’) Facing ‘Very Different Future’ After Second Dose of Pfizer ‘Vaccine’ Triggers Myocarditis. Mother says no one warned her of the dangers – then do some research of your own and stop believing what you are, or are not, told. Blaming psychopaths and idiots only goes so far and then a mirror awaits. And it’s nothing to do with ‘acquired immunity’ and everything to do with what’s in the fake ‘vaccine’”

https://davidicke.com/2021/06/22/athlete-who-recovered-from-covid-confirmed-by-a-test-not-testing-for-the-virus-facing-very-different-future-after-second-dose-of-pfizer-vaccine-triggers-myocarditis-mo/