Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

51 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

A 12 yr old Italian child has dropped dead a week or so after the EU approved the jab for her age group.

2min clip where guy explains

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JWoXDmwfqQxo/

I went to find the source article and of course google gave me snopes as the first hit. lol 

https://www.snopes.com/articles/349609/cloe-giani-giavazzi-covid/

unfounded-tennis-claim.jpg

Reading Italian press. She hadn’t had the vax. Parents outraged that this is being spread.

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Its a p take,she says the world ends in 2021 because of cronyviroose

May I ask which country you chose for your VPN? I literally tried every back alley and still couldn't view it, citing hatred yada yada. I mean, who'd have thought anyone from Mozambique would have been arsed me watching that FFS. 

18 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

May I ask which country you chose for your VPN? I literally tried every back alley and still couldn't view it, citing hatred yada yada. I mean, who'd have thought anyone from Mozambique would have been arsed me watching that FFS. 

I  used Opera browser switched on vpn and opted for Asia

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I  used Opera browser switched on vpn and opted for Asia

Tried Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and nowt. Was still blocking me. Tried some eastern European countries, zilch, nada. I use smart DNS proxy VPN. Strange.......

6 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I don't know who he is , but I don't trust him.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-27-at-10.31.45-AM-1024x511.png

Good spot. Fuckin masons are everywhere. Be under no illusions people, if you are in the public eye and have a platform, then you've taken the oath, all of them. Not one of them isn't. 

• Like 3

"WHO: ‘Children Should Not Be Vaccinated for the Moment’ • Children's Health Defense" https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-updates-guidance-children-should-not-be-vaccinated/

Good.

Contradicts Wancock's earlier observations.

They've too many adults still alive who will wake up and be enraged at the decimation of the little ones I should think. Too risky 'For the moment'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Tried Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and nowt. Was still blocking me. Tried some eastern European countries, zilch, nada. I use smart DNS proxy VPN. Strange.......

I'm using plusnet and firefox normally with a few extensions but keep an opera window open for times when i get crap like the bitchute stuff,normally bypasses 100% of them

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

The PTB must chuckle to themselves whenever Ivermectin gets mentioned as a treatment for their fake disease.

Because we,ve basically had the cure for Flu all along.

That's all Covid is, the Flu rebranded.