Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

haha 10 years of gene therapy injections is needed according to "experts" (not vaccines salesmen) 

At £25 billion per year by 10 years, wow £250 billion over 10 years. That is 250 billion reasons to create a fraudulent pandemic. 

Untitled.jpg

Those who thought that getting the 2 jabs, done and out of the way, would get them back to normality and the world would be their oyster with their nice, new, digital freedom passport.  I spoke to a Covidian last night who was taken aback and couldn't beliveve when I mentioned there is a 3rd jab in the pipeline for the Autumn.😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

Those who thought that getting the 2 jabs, done and out of the way, would get them back to normality and the world would be their oyster with their nice, new, digital freedom passport.  I spoke to a Covidian last night who was taken aback and couldn't beliveve when I mentioned there is a 3rd jab in the pipeline for the Autumn.😆

And still no holiday

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Ones I know already wait with sleeves rolled up. 🤣

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

If experimental injections were safe, there would be no side effects & no deaths.

Hence:

There would be no requirement for any safety advice!

There would be no requirement for legal indemnity by pharma.

There would be no need for advertising for the experimental pseudo cure.

There would have been no requirement for ANY announcement in march 2020 by government or media that there was a pandemic.

If something is real - it is self evident.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they can't be safeguarding 'human rights' by removing the most basic of human rights

they are clearly completely under the control of the cabal

Definitely!

It's all inversion, every step of the way.

Every official body is under control. Things look hopeless. 

But they aren't as long as as many of us as possible stay focused on resisting to the bitter end.

You never know when something will pop up out of the blue that will turn the tide.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

photo_2021-05-06_16-05-37.jpg

photo_2021-05-06_16-05-49.jpg

photo_2021-05-06_16-05-46.jpg

photo_2021-05-06_16-05-42.jpg

photo_2021-05-06_16-05-39.jpg

Clotting problems are a common complication as a result of covid 19 infection ?? WTAF the bullshit meter not only went off the scale it opened the window and fucked off by itself,absolute lies blatent unmitigated bullshit of the highest order

and more than 6000 lives saved but approx 1.5 thousand killed via jab,works out to a 1 in 4 chance of death in my book,not good odds

Trust the science eh

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Clotting problems are a common complication as a result of covid 19 infection ?? WTAF the bullshit meter not only went off the scale it opened the window and fucked off by itself,absolute lies blatent unmitigated bullshit of the highest order

and more than 6000 lives saved but approx 1.5 thousand killed via jab,works out to a 1 in 4 chance of death in my book,not good odds

Trust the science eh

1 in 100 chance of swollen lymph nodes, dizziness and rashes. 1 in 100 chance? wow, I wonder if people knew that they would still take it. I know that you couldn't pay me money to get rashes. 

after writing that above about clotting it brought a memory back of when i took mefloquine (the drug i was involved in a class action suit against the manufacturer with) and remember the elastic in my socks causing two rings of bruising round me ankles and my watch strap the same round my wrist now THATS a clotting problem pffft rank amateurs these jabs

6 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I have a question of a scientific nature . before the advent of using the PCR test ,if you went to the Dr or the hospital and it was suspected you had an infection or a virus what sort of test was used ? I supposedly had Swine flu and a few years ago and 3 years ago had metapneumovirus .When in the emergency they took a throat swab to make the diagnosis ,if a PCR test wasnt in general use then what sort of test would they have used ? And why isnt that kind of test used now ? Apart from wanting to create cases  with the PCR test that is .

Someone I know who is a nurse, who usually works on the “general medicine ward” (I think) which usually has older people in from care homes with illness such as flu (pre-COvid) told me that up until feb/ March last year they used to swab test for Flu A and  Flu B. She said one of them was very similar to covid, so when COVID came along they were still doing the flu swabs to begin with, but then it was replaced with the PCR test and they didn’t bother testing for the flu anymore.... even though one was virtually the same... from what I can gather. Her ward then became the Covid ward when flu miraculously disappeared. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Saved said:

People getting pissed on a Birmingham Live post that states even if you have had both jabs - like good little citizens - you still cannot go abroad without quarantining.

Somebody posted this in response:

Screenshot_20210622_051355.jpg

Out of likes.

• Haha 2