Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They have increased testing with the PCR test which then creates more false positive test results which they then call 'cases' but which are in fact perfectly healthy people

Yes they have been increasing & probably majority tested are already jabbed??

What I dont understand, if its always false positives why it would fluctuate so drastically.

image.png.373e79cdc756341a51791e5f586b436a.png

makes perfect sense. The flu jab is giving them a weakened virus which their body would then have an overblown immune response to creating a cytokine storm that kills them

The deaths would then be blamed on the flu and variants of covid

To achieve that kind of level of deception the government is going to have to clamp down more in us to shut us up so i wouldn't be surprised if we see some naked fascism soon against the truth movement

Agreed, a false flag is brewing on the movement. Some presstitute like Marianna Toxic Spring might go walk about, then they will have their excuse.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Agreed, a false flag is brewing on the movement. Some presstitute like Marianna Toxic Spring might go walk about, then they will have their excuse.

like another jo cox type situation?

yeah i could see that happening. They will have to do something to control the narrative

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

like another jo cox type situation?

yeah i could see that happening. They will have to do something to control the narrative

Expect something on Saturday,the only chance they have to pull off something before July 19th,that leaves them 3 weeks to make noises abot doing something and lessons will be learnt then parliament can enjoy it's recess( 23 july) to returning on september 5th when the jabbing of children will either have been or will be started

Hancock: “Very Significant Flu Vaccine Drive This Winter!”

Yesterday, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that flu will come out of retirement this Winter. This morning the Health Secretary Matt Hancock said that plans are afoot for a “significant flu vaccination drive this Winter, to protect the NHS.”

Speaking to Times Radio Breakfast, Hancock said:

“We are worried about flu this winter because people’s natural immunity will be lower because we haven’t had any serious flu for 18 months now. We had a difficult winter in 2019, we didn’t have flu at all really this last winter because of the restrictions that were in place for Covid. So, it is something we are worried about.

We are are going to have a very significant flu vaccination drive this autumn – potentially at the same time you might get your Covid booster jab and your flu jab at the same time, we are testing whether that can be done.2807-300x180.jpg

We do need to make sure we protect the NHS this coming winter. We have got time to do the preparation for that now, though, and make sure we are as vaccinated as possible, because that is the way to keep people safe.”

Hancock may well go down as the greatest liar in all history. I wonder what do they have on him? Of course flu never disappeared. That’s a double whopper with cheese and bacon. Flu was simply rebranded Covid-19. That’s not to say that I am claiming that Covid-19 doesn’t exist. I’ve never said that. How could I know?

But flu doesn’t just disappear because of social distancing. A cough or a sneeze travels 25 feet remember. Masks are useless. Flu thrives when people stay inside for prolonged periods, in poorly ventilated homes. Those are facts. Flu never went away. People with flu were told that they had covid-19 after submitting themselves for a redundant PCR test.

Winter is going to be fun then. The pressure to take a flu jab and a covid booster will be immense. Will those who submit to the jabs have more freedom over the Winter months? Probably.

While appearing on SKY News this morning, Hancock repeated that vaccines are the only way back to freedom and the only way to protect the NHS. This morning, just as every other morning, the car park next to the vaccination centre in Salford is full.

I run past it every day. Each time I do, my heart sinks.

https://richieallen.co.uk/hancock-very-significant-flu-vaccine-drive-this-winter/

BuT MuAaAhh Ma'HHHsK?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Nearly 4,000 women report menstrual problems including heavy bleeding and delayed periods after getting their Covid vaccine – but watchdog insists there's no proof jabs are to blame

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9708213/Nearly-4-000-women-report-period-problems-getting-Covid-vaccine.html

Ooooh comments section here i come

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BruiseL said:

I work in a care home and intend to fight this and I'm prepared to lose my job if necessary. 

Joined this union the other day as I think Unison that I've been in for years will be useless! They say on their video that they class this as an emergency and will represent you from the start instead of waiting 3 months. 

Link below in case it's helpful to anyone else. 

http://workersofengland.org/

Thanks, bookmarked.

I'm in Unison and have seen and continue to see that they (and others) are comfortably in bed with hard left groups (Antifa, BLM, SWP) - I know this from street protests in the 2010's - as well as high management whom they are supposed to protect us from.

They are corrupt to the core.

I've only remained in a mainstream union because I have somebody to sue when they inevitably fail me when I need them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Expect something on Saturday,the only chance they have to pull off something before July 19th,that leaves them 3 weeks to make noises abot doing something and lessons will be learnt then parliament can enjoy it's recess( 23 july) to returning on september 5th when the jabbing of children will either have been or will be started

i'm at the seaside that week so as long as its not a tsunami.

I have a question of a scientific nature . before the advent of using the PCR test ,if you went to the Dr or the hospital and it was suspected you had an infection or a virus what sort of test was used ? I supposedly had Swine flu and a few years ago and 3 years ago had metapneumovirus .When in the emergency they took a throat swab to make the diagnosis ,if a PCR test wasnt in general use then what sort of test would they have used ? And why isnt that kind of test used now ? Apart from wanting to create cases  with the PCR test that is .

• Like 1

haha 10 years of gene therapy injections is needed according to "experts" (not vaccines salesmen) 

At £25 billion per year by 10 years, wow £250 billion over 10 years. That is 250 billion reasons to create a fraudulent pandemic. 

Untitled.jpg

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I have a question of a scientific nature . before the advent of using the PCR test ,if you went to the Dr or the hospital and it was suspected you had an infection or a virus what sort of test was used ? I supposedly had Swine flu and a few years ago and 3 years ago had metapneumovirus .When in the emergency they took a throat swab to make the diagnosis ,if a PCR test wasnt in general use then what sort of test would they have used ? And why isnt that kind of test used now ? Apart from wanting to create cases  with the PCR test that is .

I think they used to do lab tests. The type of tests they now claim they are doing to prove there are different variants. We all know that is lie, they are not doing lab tests at all, they are just making the variant bullshit up completely. 

6 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

there was no test. u had a cold. if it lasted more than 3 days went to doctor, he'd say come back in a week.

then it was see a gp after 7 days then be told give it another 2 weeks.

paracetamol, asprin and plenty to drink.

those were the days when you quarantined the sick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daz181 said:

I recommend watching ‘No Jab No Job’ – WEU defends your rights. 

http://workersofengland.org/

following on from Yuri Bezmenovs presentation and posted by @FVCK BILLY G4TES

The people of UK and other common law countries do not require a union to defend the rights. 

The Government/ State acknowledges all the rights of man when required

A society founded upon the removal of 'the church' between man and God

Do not place a Union in its place 400 years later.

However contractual rights and civil rights are quite different

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes they have been increasing & probably majority tested are already jabbed??

What I dont understand, if its always false positives why it would fluctuate so drastically.

mass testing either PCR or flow test outside strict lab/trial conditions will always render the data meaningless

i.e is every PCR / flow test  done by everyone in the correct/uniform manner?

is every pcr lab absolutely the same?

is every completed pcr test handled without contamination ?

do some people deliberately fake a test to guarantee a negative result?

As we know the country is encouraged to test test test in specific regions which has specific cultures and specific age groups i.e leafy cheshire will have overall people performing the tests quite differently to city centre manchester

n.b i am of the opinion that while the tests are done, results are recorded  -------<<<< >>>>> --------- results are produced , the middle bit <<<<>>>> can offer 'fudging' of data

Edited by zArk

6 minutes ago, zArk said:

mass testing either PCR or flow test outside strict lab/trial conditions will always render the data meaningless

i.e is every PCR / flow test  done by everyone in the correct/uniform manner?

is every pcr lab absolutely the same?

is every completed pcr test handled without contamination ?

do some people deliberately fake a test to guarantee a negative result?

As we know the country is encouraged to test test test in specific regions which has specific cultures and specific age groups i.e leafy cheshire will have overall people performing the tests quite differently to city centre manchester

n.b i am of the opinion that while the tests are done, results are recorded  -------<<<< >>>>> --------- results are produced , the middle bit <<<<>>>> can offer 'fudging' of data

Did you see the documentary on the testing centre in the UK doing the tests ? totally compromised tests highly untrained people carrying them out,cant remember which channel it was on,probably vanished without trace now

MENU

42 mins ago

The government is sending emergency alerts to phones today - here's why

11547267?type=thumb
By Sarah McGee  @Sarah_McGee123Digital Reporter
The Government is sending emergency alerts today (Photo: Yui Mok/PA, Inset: Gov.uk)

The Government is sending emergency alerts today (Photo: Yui Mok/PA, Inset: Gov.uk)

0 comment

MOBILE PHONES across the country will receive ‘emergency alerts’ today as part of the government’s nationwide test.

Officials have warned that mobile devices could make a ‘loud siren-like sound’ and vibrate for 10 seconds as part of the government’s new safety feature test.

Here’s everything you need to know about the emergency tests - including when they will take place and why:

What is the Emergency Alerts service?

Emergency Alerts is a new service from the UK government.

It’s expected to launch in summer 2021 and the alerts will warn you if there’s a danger to life nearby.

In the event of an emergency, your phone or tablet will receive an alert with advice about how to stay safe.

How does it work?

The alerts are broadcast from certain mobile phone masts and devices in range will receive an alert.

This means that you will get alerts based on your current location – not where you live or work.

Government officials don’t need your phone number in order to carry out alerts.

The alert is also free and no one will collect or share data about you, your device or your location when you receive an alert.

What will happen in the planned test?

The test will only impact android devices and there is only a “small chance” that you will get a test alert.

Your device will vibrate and make a loud siren-like sound, event if it’s on silent.

The alert message will read: “This is a mobile network operator test of the Emergency Alerts service.

“You do not need to take any action. To find out more, search for gov.uk/alerts.”

In the event of a real emergency you will need to stop and follow the instructions in the alert and follow any links or numbers in the message.

However, for the test today you don't need to take any further action.

What are the reasons for getting an alert when the scheme launches?

When the scheme launches in summer you will get an emergency alert for the following reasons (aside from testing purposes):

• severe flooding
  • fires
  • explosions
  • terrorist incidents
  • public health emergencies

Emergency alerts will only be sent by:

• the emergency services
  • government departments, agencies and public bodies that deal with emergencies

For most people, the chance of receiving an alert will be low.

When is the emergency test?

The alert will be tested between 1pm and 2pm today (22 June).

A similar test will be taking place at the same time in Reading in Berkshire on 29 June - so don’t be alarmed if you get an alert while passing through the area.

Can I opt out of the tests?

If you don’t want to be part of mobile phone network test you can opt out.

This is how:

Search your settings for ‘emergency alerts’ and turn off Test alerts.

If you can’t see Test alerts:

1. Open your phone calling app.
  2. Use the keypad to enter *#*#2627#*#*
  3. Search your settings for ‘emergency alerts’ and turn off Test alerts.

link: https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/19389702.government-sending-emergency-alerts-phones-today--/

I wonder what false flag is coming up next Convid-21 / Cyber polygon 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

At some point we allowed vaccines sales men to take over the British government....

remember when Farage announced on good authority that Macron phoned Boris directly and threatened an embargo on the UK unless Bojo drops the 'herd immunity' policy and locks down

it was around  the time the The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) and the 4 nations public health HCID group signed off with their COVID19 statement , giving the finger to the incumbent Neo-Marxist Uber Chinese Communist cabal

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Did you see the documentary on the testing centre in the UK doing the tests ? totally compromised tests highly untrained people carrying them out,cant remember which channel it was on,probably vanished without trace now

erm cant remember name of it

they know this, and they know the high false positive and negative rate which says to me from the start they have created an algorithm to account for these issues which thus produces their daily figures

they will also be popping into the mix cultural and regional specificity to cook the books

• Like 1