Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

those are your potential allies that are being whittled down. The one thing we have in our favour is NUMBERS and that advantage is about to be take away from us

 

 

waking those people up is HOW you save yourself

Aren't we past the point of waking people up now? If you've been double jabbed then the deed is done - it's the ultimate submission to the agenda. Only severe injury could possibly turn them (and even then it's unlikely). We've had a year and a half of this now and if you've been double jabbed then you've had your chance to research, ignored the warnings and chosen your side. What's the point in engaging with them? It really just brings down your own energy.

 

Only worthwhile engaging with those who have thus far refused the jab imo. Strengthening their resolve, giving them support and resources to continue to resist.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think that colbert was couching bill through the interview to try and help him sound less like a complete maniac

 

bill gates in that clip is like the energy vampire in 'what we do in the shadows' gets promoted:

 

 

😂 😂 😂 Looked a bit like Chris Witless at the end there, shaving his egg head.

-20.jpeg.9e4a824ad1db5c2341dda392ead76fa3.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TerryH said:

I signed up to read this forum to find and read opinions that aligned with my own.I am glad that a lot of them do but the more I read the more that I feel that we are getting into the divisions between us rather than facing the common enemy with a united front.

It would be better to win the first battle and bring an end to the belief in a deadly virus and stop the roll out of the so called vaccines.

Whatever else you believe if we are united on just one thing it gives us strength beyond our numbers or our physical abilities.

I agree, although I dont think the ones on the forum are the ones who are participating in the lawsuits and that is the only thing that maybe able to stop the injections, but doctors and lawyers said they probably wont stop injections that is their bread and butter. I know it may seem crazy to say its out of reach to stop those but i think the best people can do is not participate in this wake those who have ears to hear up and not act high and mighty with the lemmings.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fully agree Terry,and this saturday come hell or high water i will join the demo in london ,it may serve no useful purpose it may be riddled with infiltraitors it may have people with agenda's other than those you stated but i'll be amongst unmasked people who on the whole have a belief that soemthing is horribly horribly wrong with the world at the moment,i'll meet friends i've never met before i'll meet people who pre covid i would have crossed the street to avoid i'll meet people i totally disagree with but the feeling i'll get will be far more powerful than anything i could ever get from typing words in an internet forum.I'm also going for my own sanity and a boost to my sadly depleted reserves of energy regarding the 'fight'

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Aren't we past the point of waking people up now? If you've been double jabbed then the deed is done - it's the ultimate submission to the agenda. Only severe injury could possibly turn them (and even then it's unlikely). We've had a year and a half of this now and if you've been double jabbed then you've had your chance to research, ignored the warnings and chosen your side. What's the point in engaging with them? It really just brings down your own energy.

 

Only worthwhile engaging with those who have thus far refused the jab imo. Strengthening their resolve, giving them support and resources to continue to resist.

I've always deep down held the belief that we can help those who are invested in the system to pick up the pieces when their awakening is forced upon them

But only,and i do mean only if we have time,we may find ourselves fighting for our own lives with little or no time to stop and help.

And on that note i'll say i cant write them off totally regardless of how much time they have or have not had,think of the level of brainwashing that has gone on and think how lucky you are not to have been taken in by it,how can you blame people who don't have the iq to understand whats been done to them ? they are victims as much as we will become victims (there are obvious exceptions to the rule) if 'they' have their way and as Bull Hansen recently pointed out tribalism is the way of the future,its here already, the lone will not survive.Numbers equals survival even if some of them are jabbed,however the minute they become a health risk to unjabbed people all bets are off although that has still to be proven/disproven

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Whatthefoxhat

I can imagine us having each others backs in bar room brawls.

There were always those that started them and disappeared but you always knew who would be there come what may.

It is one of my biggest comforts knowing that I don't stand completely alone

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's gone from

The vaccine is our only hope (singular)

Two vaccines are required

Booster shots are now required along with seasonal flu jabs

 

So in the short space of 15 months we are at looking at 4 jabs already for a rebranded flu

 

Expect that to continue to rise,big pharma cant get enough glee to rub their hands with,ably assisted by virtually every government in the world and thus helping in the wealth distribution,how long before the proles are expected to pay out of their own pockets for these mandatory jabs ? if they can make people pay for their own imprisonment jabs will be no problem

 

People thought wealth distribution meant everyone getting an equal share and standards of living rising when in fact the opposite is true,we will be taken down to the bare minimum required to support life

 

Paxo Rooster Booster shots coming soon?

 

 

This is one of my earliest memories and - even first time round - I implicitly understood the meaning... let's hope potential recipients of the vaccine boosters understand it too.

 

Noticed plenty of anger today among vaccinated 'normies' regarding boosters and probable future winter lockdowns.

 

But, really, what did they expect? Always utterly ludicrous to trust in Bliar and bought-and-paid-for 'scientists'.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People getting pissed on a Birmingham Live post that states even if you have had both jabs - like good little citizens - you still cannot go abroad without quarantining.

 

Somebody posted this in response:

 

 

Screenshot_20210622_051355.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

waking those people up is HOW you save yourself

They already feel saved

 

The jibjab is their Rapture

 

Can't save stupid. 

 

You could spend hours, weeks getting through to one of them. Show them facts, data, evidence and just when you think you've cracked it...they will revert to zombie cause the TV or radio spoke to them.

 

This is a social division. A creation of a new culture, society and philosophy. It's been drip fed to society for decades but only now been activated

Edited by zArk
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

They already feel saved

 

The jibjab is their Rapture

 

Can't save stupid. 

 

You could spend hours, weeks getting through to one of them. Show them facts, data, evidence and just when you think you've cracked it...they will revert to zombie cause the TV or radio spoke to them.

 

This is a social division. A creation of a new culture, society and philosophy. It's been drip fed to society for decades but only now been activated

1:10 onwards

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

if you tolerate this then YOU will be next

Compulsory vaccines for NHS and care staff to be announced

Health and care workers will be given 16 weeks to get jab or face losing their jobs

By Telegraph Reporters 16 June 2021 • 6:00am

Covid-19 vaccinations will be made compulsory for NHS and care home workers, ministers are preparing to announce. 

Under the plans, staff working with adults will be given 16 weeks to get vaccinated or face losing their jobs.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/16/compulsory-jabs-nhs-care-staff-announced/

I work in a care home and intend to fight this and I'm prepared to lose my job if necessary. 

Joined this union the other day as I think Unison that I've been in for years will be useless! They say on their video that they class this as an emergency and will represent you from the start instead of waiting 3 months. 

Link below in case it's helpful to anyone else. 

http://workersofengland.org/

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

I work in a care home and intend to fight this and I'm prepared to lose my job if necessary. 

Joined this union the other day as I think Unison that I've been in for years will be useless! They say on their video that they class this as an emergency and will represent you from the start instead of waiting 3 months. 

Link below in case it's helpful to anyone else. 

http://workersofengland.org/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Personally, I don’t think those who have been ‘vaccinated’ are scum; just pretty ignorant.

 

As far as animals being ‘worth more than those people’, in my book they are; and now some others as well.

Humans have a choice - atm - about if they want a jab or not; animals don’t; they are harvested solely so these inhumane tests can be done on them, for the benefit of humans.

 

What, in your book, makes that ok?

Do you think that animals deserve the torture, suffering and cruel death they go through solely for the ‘benefit’ of humans?

 

What an odd remark re ‘that mindset’.

Not condoning the torture of animals makes one ‘no better than the cabal’; ok.

 

Your ‘mindset’ is not too crash hot; imo it’s arrogant, like the cabal; using beings for their own end.

 

Im sure there are many here who agree with you, and that’s fine, so you won’t have to indulge in your tanty and ‘be off’.

 

 

I was referring to was the number of outbursts I've seen from otherwise enlightened people, saying that the vaxxed deserve to die. That and it's about time they were wiped out. As stated, I find that viewpoint disgusting celebrating mass murder of the weak and gullible, and as psychopathic and heartless as the enemy.

 

And as people get more exasperated with the situation there seems to be more of this condemnation of the victims.

 

That was not a 'tanty', as you call it. I expect to encounter a few dick heads in any on-line or actual community. Their opinions don't matter - it's the opinions of people who I respect that matter, and I do respect a lot of people who contribute here. But if I keep seeing comments about the vaxxed deserving to be murdered etc and it feels as though that's a consensus shared by most here, then I will remove myself from it, because to my mind, it's both deranged, and extra ammunition to feed the ones directing the vaxxed to bay for our blood too.

 

I'm an animal lover. I'll answer your points about me approving of cruelty to & experimentation on them, when you copy & paste where I've said any such thing. Do it please. Can't? That's because I don't support it, and your comments, despite you thinking your mental capacity so superior to others, are a straw man.

 

As an animal lover, I will reiterate that if anyone thinks a bat or a monkey is more worthy of saving than your mother or neighbour, or the kids who are being lined up in the cross-hairs, I think you are a cnut. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

 

I was referring to was the number of outbursts I've seen from otherwise enlightened people, saying that the vaxxed deserve to die. That and it's about time they were wiped out. As stated, I find that viewpoint disgusting celebrating mass murder of the weak and gullible, and as psychopathic and heartless as the enemy.

 

And as people get more exasperated with the situation there seems to be more of this condemnation of the victims.

 

That was not a 'tanty', as you call it. I expect to encounter a few dick heads in any on-line or actual community. Their opinions don't matter - it's the opinions of people who I respect that matter, and I do respect a lot of people who contribute here. But if I keep seeing comments about the vaxxed deserving to be murdered etc and it feels as though that's a consensus shared by most here, then I will remove myself from it, because to my mind, it's both deranged, and extra ammunition to feed the ones directing the vaxxed to bay for our blood too.

 

I'm an animal lover. I'll answer your points about me approving of cruelty to & experimentation on them, when you copy & paste where I've said any such thing. Do it please. Can't? That's because I don't support it, and your comments, despite you thinking your mental capacity so superior to others, are a straw man.

 

As an animal lover, I will reiterate that if anyone thinks a bat or a monkey is more worthy of saving than your mother or neighbour, or the kids who are being lined up in the cross-hairs, I think you are a cnut. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They wish you dead too... And it's over 60% of them now so 'wishing' is a small thing before the war.

I wished my rats were gone - unfortunately I had to put traps and poison...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I've always deep down held the belief that we can help those who are invested in the system to pick up the pieces when their awakening is forced upon them

But only,and i do mean only if we have time,we may find ourselves fighting for our own lives with little or no time to stop and help.

And on that note i'll say i cant write them off totally regardless of how much time they have or have not had,think of the level of brainwashing that has gone on and think how lucky you are not to have been taken in by it,how can you blame people who don't have the iq to understand whats been done to them ? they are victims as much as we will become victims (there are obvious exceptions to the rule) if 'they' have their way and as Bull Hansen recently pointed out tribalism is the way of the future,its here already, the lone will not survive.Numbers equals survival even if some of them are jabbed,however the minute they become a health risk to unjabbed people all bets are off although that has still to be proven/disproven

I understand what you're saying but it's not a question of IQ with these people. It's something else. The woman I used to sit next to at work, who I spent 8 hours a day with since the start of the fake pandemic, I used to send her loads of info trying to wake her up, point out inconsistencies in the narrative, direct her to statistics which showed it to be a scam, everything. Not only did none of it get through, but she actually ended up volunteering at a vax centre! She's a smart woman in every other respect, good at her job etc. So it's not IQ. It's more an unwavering belief that the government has people's best interests at heart. I don't think the spell can be broken with these people. Needless to say it was very draining and disheartening seeing everything I told her and everything I sent hit a brick wall.

Thankfully all my close family have thus far refused the jab, so my efforts are better placed continuing to support them and others that have refused. I've started a local SITP group. A lot of refusers are feeling heat to get jabbed, be it from family or work, so i think it's important that they have people around them so they feel supported. Know they are not alone and lift each others energies.

The double jabbed though, are lost causes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BruiseL said:

I work in a care home and intend to fight this and I'm prepared to lose my job if necessary. 

Joined this union the other day as I think Unison that I've been in for years will be useless!

 

That's good but don't pin all your hopes on unions. There has been a lot of work by the intelligence agencies to infiltrate the unions for decades. The financier Jimmy Goldsmith funded the founder of the SAS David Stirling to create a group called 'great britain 75' to infiltrate the unions back in the 70's.

 

So don't be surprised if when it comes to crunch time the unions fold like a paper bag

 

Be prepared to use your own 'consumer power' namely to vote with your feet and simply down tools with others and refuse to work. You may want your own network outside of the unions through which to coordinate your efforts which might involve a social media group. I despise facebook but most people are probably on there but if you organise a group yourself you could do it on a different platform (rejecting facebook is in itself is a form of activism)

 

Stay strong and just say 'no'!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

They already feel saved

 

The jibjab is their Rapture

 

Can't save stupid. 

 

You could spend hours, weeks getting through to one of them. Show them facts, data, evidence and just when you think you've cracked it...they will revert to zombie cause the TV or radio spoke to them.

 

This is a social division. A creation of a new culture, society and philosophy. It's been drip fed to society for decades but only now been activated

 

I can't disagree with that

 

My point is that we need a certain critical mass of people who understand the fraud and its implications if we are to make a stand

 

I'm also saying that i believe that this jab is an act of genocide that may prove far worse than the holocaust and that the state coercing people to take these jabs and stay in their homes should be seen as the same as the state herding people up and putting them on cattle trucks

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Small local tv piece on care worker situation a couple of days ago. Whoever was interviewed (spokesperson for the local care homes?) said jab take up amongst staff was high. When asked the reasons some staff hadn't had it she rolled out the stock speech, unfounded conspiracy theories etc, right up to the last sentence..."& some want to have families".

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just felt the Lord come upon me, and put into my mind, to go to church this Sunday and get up and read revelation 16: 16-18, and to also give a little talk about it. I'm not very good at talks so I'll be praying God speaks for me, like he did with Moses. Maybe I save a few souls from taking this Poison. 🏴‍☠️

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Ed8 said:

Aren't we past the point of waking people up now? If you've been double jabbed then the deed is done - it's the ultimate submission to the agenda. Only severe injury could possibly turn them (and even then it's unlikely). We've had a year and a half of this now and if you've been double jabbed then you've had your chance to research, ignored the warnings and chosen your side. What's the point in engaging with them? It really just brings down your own energy.

 

Only worthwhile engaging with those who have thus far refused the jab imo. Strengthening their resolve, giving them support and resources to continue to resist.

 

In the middle east, when obama drone striked another person to death he would radicalise that persons family. Instead of crushing his opposition he actually increased it because he just produced more and more angry people

 

Among the jabbed there are now a lot of people who have had very bad reactions or died. There are now cracks appearing in the perceptions of their surviving family members. Some are now beginning to waver in their blind faith. They won't admit it yet because it is too painful but the doubt is seeping in

 

Now consider the state will likely try and turn the jabbed against the unjabbed it will pay to wake up people on both sides of that divide

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bodger said over two weeks ago about cases rocketing & hospital admissions up 50% or some total fabrication.

As you can easily check the admissions, inproportion2 on Twatter posts them if interested.

 

So now there is no death increase atall, they have changed the game of course to winter flu is going to kill more than covid.

 

Of course due to anti social distancing, masks etc..they have weakened peoples immune. But I feel with the flu jab they know will trigger the pathogenic primed jabbered zombies & we will start seeing the real pandemic.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Bodger said over two weeks ago about cases rocketing & hospital admissions up 50% or some total fabrication.

 

They have increased testing with the PCR test which then creates more false positive test results which they then call 'cases' but which are in fact perfectly healthy people

 

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 I feel with the flu jab they know will trigger the pathogenic primed jabbered zombies & we will start seeing the real pandemic.

 

makes perfect sense. The flu jab is giving them a weakened virus which their body would then have an overblown immune response to creating a cytokine storm that kills them

 

The deaths would then be blamed on the flu and variants of covid

 

To achieve that kind of level of deception the government is going to have to clamp down more in us to shut us up so i wouldn't be surprised if we see some naked fascism soon against the truth movement

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

They have increased testing with the PCR test which then creates more false positive test results which they then call 'cases' but which are in fact perfectly healthy people

 

Yes they have been increasing & probably majority tested are already jabbed??

What I dont understand, if its always false positives why it would fluctuate so drastically.

 

 

image.png.373e79cdc756341a51791e5f586b436a.png

 

 

Quote

 

 

makes perfect sense. The flu jab is giving them a weakened virus which their body would then have an overblown immune response to creating a cytokine storm that kills them

 

The deaths would then be blamed on the flu and variants of covid

 

To achieve that kind of level of deception the government is going to have to clamp down more in us to shut us up so i wouldn't be surprised if we see some naked fascism soon against the truth movement

 

Agreed, a false flag is brewing on the movement. Some presstitute like Marianna Toxic Spring might go walk about, then they will have their excuse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...