Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

E4E5370WUAUKeA0.jpeg.9eeaa7d609e8dc7f4333a6262f331480.jpeg

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-aviation-idUSL2N2NZ1ZO

Quote from Reuters 'fact check'-

On Twitter, some users have also shared a photo of what appears to be four books of condolence next to framed pictures of four men in a British Airways-themed lounge (here). “I believe it was actually FOUR young pilots who died due to the Maxine,” tweeted one user.

Reuters presented the claims to British Airways, which said they were unfounded and that no such talks were underway with the government. The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away. “Our thoughts are with their family and friends,” they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines.

What did these pilots die of then?

Edited by BossCrow

5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

E4E5370WUAUKeA0.jpeg.9eeaa7d609e8dc7f4333a6262f331480.jpeg

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-aviation-idUSL2N2NZ1ZO

Quote from Reuters 'fact check'-

On Twitter, some users have also shared a photo of what appears to be four books of condolence next to framed pictures of four men in a British Airways-themed lounge (here). “I believe it was actually FOUR young pilots who died due to the Maxine,” tweeted one user.

Reuters presented the claims to British Airways, which said they were unfounded and that no such talks were underway with the government. The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away. “Our thoughts are with their family and friends,” they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines.

What did these pilots die of then?

I don't know how it's in UK but in Poland you must have amazing health to be a pilot... It had to be an age...

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.29b32098d99d413141dc516188595e33.png

People exhibiting stupidity to that level publicly need to be beaten with a large stick until they see the error of their ways

she loses her 13 year old nephew and still recommends jabbing another child,please someone tell me she has been publicly ridiculed and pilloried and has been forced to go into hiding for her own safety

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

I have also heard them say "the first dose made me feel really bad, but I will take the second dose - what can I do". Another "I was really unwell for 2 weeks with the AstraZeneca. I am going to take the Pfizer injection next time".

Also I have heard about people taking the first vaccination and will not take the second, due to the ill effects they experienced.

Boosters will sort all that out. Then we might give you your freedumbs after Christmas 2033..

Covid booster vaccine plan to come in a few weeks - Matt Hancock

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57548796

• Like 1

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease (Mar 2021)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Like this

DSC07152.JPG

Exactly. 

Update - The person who said that has now had the Pfizer jab and again has felt really bad afterwards.  Now he is puzzled by it, as he thinks it should not have happened with the Pfizer jab as it is different from the AstraZeneca one that made him ill the first time.

Maybe he will be lucky third time around with the Moderna.😆

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Apologies if this has already been posted...

Police Officer speaks out and reports crime:

Great post.
I imagine after all the research he’s clearly done, it will take them all of 10 seconds to bin it and ignore him

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Gotta include these beauties too ....all in health/government giving covid updates 

0EBBA6F6-5688-422B-B462-36BFEF034C0E.jpeg.0231070ea7472747758332460522d327.jpeg

2D4C1F1E-7E49-4836-93D8-2A6E9C40B272.png.87e8295dcdf9deeb33954f89abc04661.png

34DC4DF6-2288-4882-A509-D2982F5E839F.jpeg.17eed0e91ff5468e77eadd33917f1a7e.jpeg

Thought I used to be a magnificent drunkard. But never been that drunk

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

These psychopaths who have had the time of their lives during lockdown, want it to continue for ever. 

Hopson is a careerist executive wank stain on the face of business

No offence Chris but not even your mum would be proud of you. Fucktard!

Drop the dead donkey nailed his type into Gus hedges

download.jpeg

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think theres a lot more people have doubts now than say 3 months ago as its becoming apparent that all is not well with the jabs,and whilst i was in town earlier there is a definite rise in the numbers maskless,especially amongst younger people ,the older folk of say pensionable age and up are still firmly masked up but i think thats more down to technophobia and not being able to access information online,they have even dispensed with the security on the doors of the two shopping centres in town and there didn't appear to be as many at the major stores,this could all change overnight of course with an announcement from the spineless albino jellyfish but i'm hoping its gone past the point of no return for a lot of people,many of them ARE beginning to question things now especially as they feel 'cheated' as in we had the jab to go on holiday/travel and you still locked us up and that is probably driving todays announcement that maybe just maybe we can come out earlier (carrot stick time more like) but they are obviously basing this on public opinion and it isn't looking good for them to continue

I only insist on people wearing a mask in gov offices. Totally against them, never worn one. Just enjoy telling them they need to mask up to protect me. Great seeing apologies on the muppets faces.

40 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Boosters will sort all that out. Then we might give you your freedumbs after Christmas 2033..

Covid booster vaccine plan to come in a few weeks - Matt Hancock

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57548796

There will be plenty of vaccine junkies eager to get their next mRNA fix.   Speaking to someone I know about the jabs, they treat it like some software update and via these injections it will get them to 100 years-old.😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

A good one to show the normies.

Something that really pisses me off is that the English national anthem is the only one o know of that say nothing about the pride and love of it country. Just arse kissing  the old succubus. Shameful.  Just listen to the other U.K. anthems when watching the rugby fills me with pride and I’m not Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

• Like 1