Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Malbec said:

I do agree in some instances, but I’m specifically referring to a situation where someone doesn’t want their benefits potentially stopped in the future, so they don’t want to say an outright no at this stage. It may not even be raised by the benefits people yet, but @whatthefoxhatdoesn't want it on record he is going to refuse.... 

and if you’re on benefits then some kind of discussion or review with regards to benefits must take place every so often, whether you like it or not, in order to avoid being sanctioned. So they kind of hold the cards in that situation. 

Went through the jsa gulag myself years ago. Literally and deliberately dehumanising and shaming( not in a woke way!). Will treat you like dirt because they can. It’s basically the ministry of truth from 1984. One wrong action however minor and your going to room 101.

2 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Just reading about Wee Jimmy Crankie's ban on travelling to Manchester.

BBC reporting the NW has the highest proportion of people in England likely to test positive.

WTF!...likely to test positive? How long have they been using that?

More fake news from the wretched BBC, more total distortion.

The NW may have indeed have 'a high proportion of people likely to test positive ' - but only because it has a high proportion of old people with respiratory diseases from old industries.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

BBC reporting the NW has the highest proportion of people in England likely to test positive.

I just think all British governments enjoy shafting my northern neighbours whenever possible. Incredible history individually and collectively reduced to fighting for scraps from Westminster. Amazed that the north has never united in rebellion in recent years.

13 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Yes indeed. It has the highest proportion of unvaxxed, I shouldn't wonder, so hence it'll be the highest false +ve test area, if they can just coerce the inhabitants to get tested.

8 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes indeed. It has the highest proportion of unvaxxed, I shouldn't wonder, so hence it'll be the highest false +ve test area, if they can just coerce the inhabitants to get tested.

I think it's at the point of completely made up figures with smoke and mirrors of PCR tests , flow tests , cycle rates etc

They took over literally everything last year over night. 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 5:53 PM, SimonTV said:

EU just announced covid passport going live in July. 

The EU was the first to do it because they are the most controlled and puppet and they are unelected and act without consequence, unlike most countries governments.

I expect 2021 will be the last year for anyone to travel into the EU without the jib jabs and the restrictions will be tightened even further for travel between EU countries at some point in 2022, Schengen or not.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Saved said:

People WANT there to be a global pandemic. It's allowed them to participate in saving the world and finally have a reason to be alive.

Telling them that there is no pandemic is telling them that not only are their lives still meaningless, but they are foolish beyond belief.

The general public have collectively willed this fake pandemic into being a reality. It's a giant worldwide structure that only those that created it can dismantle. I often feel like we're trying to demolish a 40 storey building using a rubber mallet. The lack of impact wears me down as everyday the building gets taller and wider. We really do need to find a weak spot to target our energies against. 

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Roofs or Margaret? 

The latter - the evil daughter of Alf, the Masonic 'Groping Grocer of Grantham'.

'Groping Grocer of Grantham' sound like something out of Benny Hill..Britain has been a real life farce for many years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The general public have collectively willed this fake pandemic into being a reality. It's a giant worldwide structure that only those that created it can dismantle. I often feel like we're trying to demolish a 40 storey building using a rubber mallet.

Those with an interest in the esoteric would call it a tulpa, an egregore or a wetiko.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And the "women" look masculine.

I think it's intentional, we can see it a mile off as it's so obvious but the others have tuned out and pay no attention or really don't care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Dylan was gonna change the world. In the end he just changed his bank balance! Wrote some good stuff though

Plus he sold his soul to you know who 👹:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Why is it that  every single person  involved in this  scam look so fucking evil?  

p08qhh20.jpg

The one exception to that is Bojo the Clown. He just looks like a cross between Just William & a mischeveled cherub. He even sounds genuine when he's sympathising with the public for loss of loved ones. If anything, his affable, eccentric persona makes him more dangerous because people tend to like and therefore trust him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I think it's intentional, we can see it a mile off as it's so obvious but the others have tuned out and pay no attention or really don't care. 

This is it, society has been brain washed into not caring anymore about morals, just what the guy down under ordered.

33 minutes ago, Outsider said:

The general public have collectively willed this fake pandemic into being a reality. It's a giant worldwide structure that only those that created it can dismantle. I often feel like we're trying to demolish a 40 storey building using a rubber mallet. The lack of impact wears me down as everyday the building gets taller and wider. We really do need to find a weak spot to target our energies against. 

Find the corner stone 😉

9 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

From now on, I think it's important to keep our heads under the parapet.

Don't give any indication that you are anti narrative, why give them ammunition?

They will just gather evidence and use it against you. Don't give them that power.

Have you heard of going Grey Rock? It may help, blend in.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/the-gray-rock-technique-for-managing-difficult-people#2

Thanks for the advice and the link,all information is a precious item in the armoury of life

i've spent over 40 years avoiding labels 'they' want to stick on me,and done very well at it,forged a career out of it in fact (bludging that is) it takes very little to baffle em ,go off script and they flounder like fish out of water ,theyve tried various tactics including all the ologists you can shake a stick at ,they even tried locking me up to protect them from me which made matters worse so i actually look forward to events like this,i imagine myself like a big stinking old tom cat toying with a mouse before the mercy killing,i'm still here undiagnosed with anything concrete they can use against me .It's a game of cat n mouse it really is,It's not for the faint hearted and you have to have a fair amount of nihilistic tendencies but may as well enjoy it and the benefits sometimes outweigh the pitfalls,I'll let you know how i get on !

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

The one exception to that is Bojo the Clown. He just looks like a cross between Just William & a mischeveled cherub. He even sounds genuine when he's sympathising with the public for loss of loved ones. If anything, his affable, eccentric persona makes him more dangerous because people tend to like and therefore trust him.

This is one of the reasons I used to like him, he always came across as the funny scruff .😆

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Why is it that  every single person  involved in this  scam look so fucking evil?  

p08qhh20.jpg

The eyes.  Zoom in. Absolute evil. Dead

See

Myra Hindley, Ian Brady etc

same eyes

8 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

The eyes.  Zoom in. Absolute evil. Dead

See

Myra Hindley, Ian Brady etc

same eyes

You're right. I zoomed in and that was exactly what I saw, pure evil. It's not always obvious, but when you look closer at the eyes of these people you can see why they are  chosen to fulfill a role in the scam.