Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Here's a study into the reason for magnetising via the Vax.

 

I'm not far in - just up to a bit of background, about the God helmet. I'd forgotten about that over the years! 

 

It's intriguing and chilling in equal measures.

 

I like Polly. She's not right about everything but she's good at piecing research together and presenting on a logical way.

 

"MAGNETIC NANOMATERIALS IN THE INJECTIONS, MASKS & SWABS" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4DSRmflM7pZ/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I guess we can extrapolate from that...

That it's the Great Unvaxxed spreading the disease????!!!!!

 

Yeah I know. Death jab side effects.

 

Getting increasingly bad vibes from the masked no doubt vaxxed zombies for being "exempt".

 

Plus my eldest, in Secondary, tells me his mates are all up for the death jab asap.

 

Jesus christ. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Here's a study into the reason for magnetising via the Vax.

 

I'm not far in - just up to a bit of background, about the God helmet. I'd forgotten about that over the years! 

 

It's intriguing and chilling in equal measures.

 

I like Polly. She's not right about everything but she's good at piecing research together and presenting on a logical way.

 

"MAGNETIC NANOMATERIALS IN THE INJECTIONS, MASKS & SWABS" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4DSRmflM7pZ/

They're now future-proofed to be an intrinsic part of Smart Cities.

 

Smart Human-Bots.

 

Welcome to hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Malbec said:

Can you say that you won’t take it for now whilst it’s still only a clinical trial, but you’re considering reviewing your position once the trial completes.

 

thats what they understand as 'working with them'.

if you engage with them in a discussion based upon available facts you are clearly consenting to a negotiation

the process of negotiation must follow the honour system to the end decision which must be reached together

 

better to not work with them

better to clearly tell them to peddle their wares elsewhere

 

this is the same with all 'offers' by the State (social services, child services, electoral system, census etc)

 

i appreciate people naively wish to be polite but this aint a friendly situation and these fuckers are robots working to a script created by evil fuckheads trying to micromanage life

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why would the government kill the majority of the population? This is the bit I'm not following surely they need us to finance them.......

 

How many people have been vaccinated now? Surely people would be dropping like flies if this was a death jab.

 

You believe a few select apparent scientists and medical professionals like 1% over 99% of other experts on this field? Why is this what makes them more credible again I do not follow the logic and skewered thinking here...... Why would 99% of the other professional staff we are talking experts in the field more qualified than any of us endorse the vaccination program....... 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ally_uk said:

Why would the government kill the majority of the population? This is the bit I'm not following surely they need us to finance them.......

 

How many people have been vaccinated now? Surely people would be dropping like flies if this was a death jab.

 

You believe a few select apparent scientists and medical professionals like 1% over 99% of other experts on this field? Why is this what makes them more credible again I do not follow the logic and skewered thinking here...... Why would 99% of the other professional staff we are talking experts in the field more qualified than any of us endorse the vaccination program....... 

 

 

……Compartmentalisation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

"Record demand puts patients lives at risk"

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-emergency-hospital-patients-safety-b1868711.html

 

 

I've searched this article for a reason for this uptick in A+E attendance in the UK but there is no explanation for it in the article. I guess we can extrapolate from that...

I’ve sent a FOI request to hospitals in Manchester asking for a breakdown of A&E admissions in terms of vaxxed versus unvaxxed.  I work in social care and regularly get ambulances for service users, and the waiting times for ambulances has risen massively. Waiting 7/8 hours is becoming normal. Their initial reply and acknowledgment  of receipt of my request included the disclaimer that it might take longer than usual to reply because resources are taken up dealing with Covid !!    I’ll post the info when it arrives.  FOI requests are simple and I intend to do plenty more

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I say this to anyone who asks if I’ve been jabbed. Used to tell them where to go but control group is much more fun!

 

if they are really woke you can tell them that you 'identify as a vaccinated person' and that vaccination is a spectrum and that you would like your identity to be respected

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 Bruce Springsteen is first class Creepy Government puppet!

 

Springsteen the multimillionaire is a little weasel, horrible little shit, his music is overrated with lyrics that are bollocks , I worked at the factory where I would meet Bobbie Jo, we drove to Arkansas in my old Chevy with only 5 bucks in my pocket and the sheriff mean old Hank Baker jailed my Pa. 💩

Depressing bullshit with an anoying harmonica .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Springsteen the multimillionaire is a little weasel, horrible little shit, his music is overrated with lyrics that are bollocks , I worked at the factory where I would meet Bobbie Jo, we drove to Arkansas in my old Chevy with only 5 bucks in my pocket and the sheriff mean old Hank Baker jailed my Pa. 💩

Depressing bullshit with an anoying harmonica .

 

say no more!

 

864656279_abruce.jpg.bde9a9341a28d40768d11daa7558e6f7.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I thought that was Olive from 'On the Buses".

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Springsteen the multimillionaire is a little weasel, horrible little shit, his music is overrated with lyrics that are bollocks

 

'springstein'...what kind of name is that?

 

is that 'anglo'....nope....no it ain't

 

is it really an 'anglo-american' empire? Nope....no it ain't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

That it's the Great Unvaxxed spreading the disease????!!!!!

 

Yeah I know. Death jab side effects.

 

Getting increasingly bad vibes from the masked no doubt vaxxed zombies for being "exempt".

 

Plus my eldest, in Secondary, tells me his mates are all up for the death jab asap.

 

Jesus christ. 

Agreed! Think I was trying to write something and it quoted you instead!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Noctua said:

 

Apart from the endless texts, calls and letters (never in my life have I been so popular with the NHS!) the latest tactic to force the non-vaxxed to comply is the guilt-tactic.  Apparently you are now not doing it for your own good, it's for granny.  Or if your granny died during the first purge, then it's Johnny down the street's granny.

 

This mandatory vaxxing of all care workers is exactly what this is all about - people see that in MSM and then the pressure mounts on any relatives they have still remaining unvaxxed, to turn on them, have a word, a glare, and ostracise from the family/friend circle until they take the needle.

 

I am experiencing it first hand.  They 'put up with me' long enough but apparently now is the time I really 'ought to just go and get the jab'.

 

And if we thought it was Orwellian before, it's about to get much worse.

Bring on this satanic rubbish, I will destroy it and bin it like i always have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...