Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Thorpe Park in Surrey requires mask-exempt guests to ride at the back of rollercoasters to "reduce the risk of air transmission" of Covid - but the strict rule has led to a backlash"

I bet they can't provide any scientific evidence to back up this claim, because there is none.

How fast do rollercoasters travel? 😄

• Like 2

This from Oct 2020

''I've heard that Thorpe have said that no exemptions are allowed regarding masks in the mazes. If that's true then Thorpe are breaking the law by refusing access to those with genuine mask exemptions. I know all public places reserve the right to bar anyone for any reason but I'm not sure if that covers individual activities within the premesise.

Just got to hope Towers don't follow suit (I emailed them this morning to double check). ''

Seems Thorpe park have someone heavily invested in the whole convid narrative

From this thread which i just discovered ddgoing TP's decison re masks,the've also had pop up testing centres in their coach park on more than one occasion

https://towersstreet.com/talk/threads/thorpe-park-general-discussion.8/page-391

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the division bell has rang for me

friends invited me to watch footie, a mixture of ok (almost sorted) lads and true covidians. i declined cause of summit summit

today one of the covidians messaged group saying his son tested positive on a lateral flow because he was feeling poorly. so covidian and other son have been for PCR test. he was just mentioning it because obviously they will have to isolate if theirs comes back positive

i mean FFS! these are grown adults with jobs, mortgages, kids, cars

i dont need a government mandate to socially distance from them .... i can decide all on my own

they are toxic and will drag everyone down with them

Guess who gets the covidian blame after a social event if tests are positive?? 

YOU GRANNY KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:52 AM, HAARPING_On said:

Funny, not seeing any mention of DEATH on there, and there does seem to be a bit of it going about after these injections? 🤨

@HAARPING_On "The majority of the events occurred within the first 14days following vaccination but have also been reported after this period. Some events had a fatal outcome." [ page 3 - https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202106191016933 ]

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jackunjill said:

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W23/752550337

mass body storage contract tender. London this time, Scotland last month. 

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Very interesting site,found this whist browsing

Mass casualty vehicles,delivery schedule 10 may 21 - 9 may 2026

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W24/752943358

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Browsing through bidstats site is an eye opener as to where public money is being frittered away,examples

Leeds council 24k on Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages

a contract for the cleaning of self contained breathing apparatus sets for CBRN (chemical biological radiological nuclear) not for the forces but for a council ?

Loads of care for end of life services

Somethings coming and i dont think its sausage sandwiches

I sent this to a mate

he called it all bullshit lol.

Can’t help some people 

2 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I sent this to a mate

he called it all bullshit lol.

Can’t help some people 

I continued browsing some more after i had posted and was amazed at the eye watering ppe contract sums involved,whole blocks of tenders,already awarded btw, multi millions of pounds in many cases,I think your mate probably knows it true but its easier to say its bullshit than get on the outrage bus and actually look at where his taxes are going

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think they are pop up for a reason

so they can't be targeted and trashed as has happened elsewhere on planet covid

I think they use modern, glamorous sports stadiums to also entice the younger generation. This group will naturally associate the grounds with success, wealth and popularity....the obvious large crowds also help to reassure them that it's all safe and the right thing to do.

Heavy NHS app propaganda to brainwash the young proles as they queue aswell in the picture of the west ham ground.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I think they use modern, glamorous sports stadiums to also entice the younger generation. This group will naturally associate the grounds with success, wealth and popularity....the obvious large crowds also help to reassure them that it's all safe and the right thing to do.

Another reason thorpe park possibly hosted pop up testing centres,apart from the mass footfall at such places its psychologically associated with a place to have fun,I read through about 40 pages of the alton towers fanboi thread and theres a definite pro covid measures theme running through it,little do they realise that large attractions such as Thopre p[ark and alton towers are also on the hitlist,can't have the proles gathering in public places and having FUN oh no no no they might plot against the government !!

7 hours ago, ar55 said:

I’m going to ignore it, but I won’t be cordial when contacted - this is disgusting.

Is there no way to block the numbers from contacting you? 

So far, I have had two text messages from the NHS about the injection. The first time, I deleted the text message before I thought to block the number. But, when the second one came through, I blocked the number but I wasn't sure if it was going to work. I haven't had any text messages inviting me to have the injection since.

A couple of days ago, I thought to try and check my NHS data sharing opt out status. I opted out some time ago but thought I might just double check it via the online service. So I tried doing so - I entered my name, DOB and NHS number and then asked for a log in code to be sent to my mobile number via text. The code never came through so I tried requesting it 2 or 3 more times before sussing that it is probably because I have blocked text messages from the NHS. So I think it does work.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

So much bullshit all in one place. Gold mine:

Coronavirus Response | adcouncil | ALL VIDEOS

https://www.adcouncil.org/campaign/coronavirus-prevention

Nice list of companies involved and how much they have given (handy reference list of companies well worth boycotting should you be so inclined)

https://www.adcouncil.org/contributors/

On monday i have to enter the belly of the beast system so to speak as i have a face to face appointment with my ''work coach'' ,up to now i have managed to keep communication online via the universal credit website and kept it to a bare minimum via jornal entries however my 'invitation' letter states 'FACE COVERINGS SHOULD BE WORN WHEN ATTENDING unless exempt ) and considering on a couple of occasions my coach has asked an awful lot of questions during phone calls about my mental elf and lockdown and its effects than i would have thought necessary (obviously she had some tick sheet for staff training or some such other bollocks excuse) i fully expect to be asked at some point about vaccines which i'll deal with on the hoof depending on how and why and in which context it's asked and although my doctors may have assumed i am jab hesitant (ive never answered any letter or text ive received from them,although they know im still alive as i phone em once a month for a fit note) i think the dss are going to be wanting to expand whatever dataset they have regarding jabs so as to enable them to formulate a plan regarding benefit claimants and making jabs a condition of getting their mong money.

Has anyone else experienced this yet ? if so any tips would be most welcome

5 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Long haul is a condition where COVID-19 patients still suffer from symptoms of the virus long after recovering 

I know as we all do the virus is bs. If you go by the above logic used by the proles, then they couldn’t have recovered, they’ve still got symptoms of the illness.

if you get over cancer but still have symptoms, you ain’t got over it.

Is it going to be possible to end all this COVID nonsense while, at the same time, keeping within the law(s) ? Thoughts ?

It seems to me that the cabal have most, if not all, bases covered ......  including the final one; the judiciaries

Edited by Anders

20 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

On monday i have to enter the belly of the beast system so to speak as i have a face to face appointment with my ''work coach'' ,up to now i have managed to keep communication online via the universal credit website and kept it to a bare minimum via jornal entries however my 'invitation' letter states 'FACE COVERINGS SHOULD BE WORN WHEN ATTENDING unless exempt ) and considering on a couple of occasions my coach has asked an awful lot of questions during phone calls about my mental elf and lockdown and its effects than i would have thought necessary (obviously she had some tick sheet for staff training or some such other bollocks excuse) i fully expect to be asked at some point about vaccines which i'll deal with on the hoof depending on how and why and in which context it's asked and although my doctors may have assumed i am jab hesitant (ive never answered any letter or text ive received from them,although they know im still alive as i phone em once a month for a fit note) i think the dss are going to be wanting to expand whatever dataset they have regarding jabs so as to enable them to formulate a plan regarding benefit claimants and making jabs a condition of getting their mong money.

Has anyone else experienced this yet ? if so any tips would be most welcome

Stay strong mate

you don’t need to justify to anyone your jab reasons, or even if you do, do not believe etc etc.

Your medical info is yours and is private.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic