Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

the division bell has rang for me

friends invited me to watch footie, a mixture of ok (almost sorted) lads and true covidians. i declined cause of summit summit

today one of the covidians messaged group saying his son tested positive on a lateral flow because he was feeling poorly. so covidian and other son have been for PCR test. he was just mentioning it because obviously they will have to isolate if theirs comes back positive

i mean FFS! these are grown adults with jobs, mortgages, kids, cars

i dont need a government mandate to socially distance from them .... i can decide all on my own

they are toxic and will drag everyone down with them

Guess who gets the covidian blame after a social event if tests are positive?? 

The one who's not been jabbered. 

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

It is also common for people to get fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome from any virus...and also from certain antibiotics that are given during bacterial infections such as sinusitis, pneumonia and the like. This extreme fatigue suggests Fibro or CFS to me... which can go on for ages...and forever in some cases. I think they are putting 'covid' to many common ailments that have been around for eons.... not to forget that vaccine which contains Gad knows what!!!

CFS/Fibro is a serious thing. Ironically, the government and medical establishment have spent the last 40 years trying to prove it doesn't exist, abusing sufferers (often fatally), witholding research evidence, refusing to pay benefits...the lot. And suddenly these kind of symptoms are being used to further the Covid scam. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

I really hope they dont and i wish them all the good luck they need.

It's really become a life lottery now for those partaking 'gotta be in it to win it' I think i'll not gamble in this lottery the odds are shit,but whats lead me to have a mindset as cold and callous as that ? i didn't have that mindset 18 months ago ,have i had my opinions changed by sage and spi-b ? i don't think so ,have i read too much into the figures from the various agencies logging the deaths and adverse reactions ? again i don't believe so .I think i've become a realist and accepted there is something positively evil going on and a war is being waged against the British public for doing nothing more than trying to help and in war there are casualties,innocent casualties,trouble is there are no traditional battles being fought here and neither will there be,the war 'they' declared has already been won (if their amount of jabbed figures are to be believed) what we are witnessing is a concerted effort to mop up the pockets of resistance still existing as evidenced by the recent flurry of medical apartheid stories and the continued push to ostracise anyone with alternative views to the one mandated by central government.there is an added bonus of becoming cold and callous,it allows one to view their tactics dispassionately and unencumbered by emotion so fighting back when you have nothing left to lose becomes easier and that is one thing they haven't accounted for,the only glitch apparent at the moment is the fact that so many people have yet to realise they have nothing left to lose believing there is some way they are going to return to a lifestyle they remember when the truth is it's long gone

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's really become a life lottery now for those partaking 'gotta be in it to win it' I think i'll not gamble in this lottery the odds are shit,but whats lead me to have a mindset as cold and callous as that ? i didn't have that mindset 18 months ago ,have i had my opinions changed by sage and spi-b ? i don't think so ,have i read too much into the figures from the various agencies logging the deaths and adverse reactions ? again i don't believe so .I think i've become a realist and accepted there is something positively evil going on and a war is being waged against the British public for doing nothing more than trying to help and in war there are casualties,innocent casualties,trouble is there are no traditional battles being fought here and neither will there be,the war 'they' declared has already been won (if their amount of jabbed figures are to be believed) what we are witnessing is a concerted effort to mop up the pockets of resistance still existing as evidenced by the recent flurry of medical apartheid stories and the continued push to ostracise anyone with alternative views to the one mandated by central government.there is an added bonus of becoming cold and callous,it allows one to view their tactics dispassionately and unencumbered by emotion so fighting back when you have nothing left to lose becomes easier and that is one thing they haven't accounted for,the only glitch apparent at the moment is the fact that so many people have yet to realise they have nothing left to lose believing there is some way they are going to return to a lifestyle they remember when the truth is it's long gone

Some are saying we are actually in WW3.

I tend to agree.......

The following article explains just how we are in this war, and how we will ultimately win in the end.

https://www.thenewera.uk/we-are-civilians/

Excerpt below 

The final civilian death count from World War Three is likely to exceed, by far, all civilian deaths ever recorded in all the wars that human beings have ever waged combined. This is because the definition will come to include any death that can be traced back to the harm caused by any measure deliberately imposed upon the civilian population in the name of “controlling” a virus. The argument will be made that those imposing such measures knew that viruses cannot be “controlled”. Even if they could be, all control measures would have to have passed strict safety standards and a cost-benefit analysis proving they did not do more harm than good; you can’t just experiment on people with measures that have never been tried and tested before. None of this happened, of course. So we will be looking at deaths due to the withdrawal of health services, deaths due to fear-induced stress causing heart disease, deaths due to social neglect, deaths due to fear of contacting emergency services, deaths due to fear of leaving the home, deaths due to stress-induced domestic abuse, deaths due to increased drug and alcohol abuse, deaths due to malnutrition from loss of livelihood, deaths due to compromised human immune systems, deaths due to medical malpractice, deaths due to the politicisation of medical interventions and the hasty authorisation of novel drugs, deaths due to ADE, deaths due to failed medical experimentation, deaths due to lung disease caused by mask wearing, and deaths due to suicide as a direct result of isolation and the loss of hope. Deaths that will not be recorded as civilian deaths during World War Three will be those triggered by an upper respiratory virus. You cannot hold a virus responsible for intentionally inflicting harm on people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I dont fully agree with you. The war isnt lost at all,many people are slowly starting to see its not normal.I dont believe there figures,If uptake of the treatment was so high why they pushing so hard? Many people i know of who have been vaxed are now questioning why they bothered to take the double treatment. I truly think things may well change in the other direction.Time will tell.

• Like 1

Amusement Parks have never been a great attraction to me, although as a child I did enjoy Battersea fun fair many years ago.

Time to boycott this sort of medical apartheid.

Customers threaten Thorpe Park with boycott over strict Covid mask ride rules

"Thorpe Park in Surrey requires mask-exempt guests to ride at the back of rollercoasters to "reduce the risk of air transmission" of Covid - but the strict rule has led to a backlash"

And this woman got a 7 day ban from Twitter for tweeting the truth.

Edited by Golden Retriever

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I dont fully agree with you. The war isnt lost at all,many people are slowly starting to see its not normal.I dont believe there figures,If uptake of the treatment was so high why they pushing so hard? Many people i know of who have been vaxed are now questioning why they bothered to take the double treatment. I truly think things may well change in the other direction.Time will tell.

Fair comment and time will truly tell,plus the unjabbed do actually have time on their side whereas the jabbed don't ,by partaking they have set a clock ticking in which time will truly tell how rash their decisions were,(it could of course be the exact opposite,however there is a growing amount of evidence to disprove that theory) i honestly wish i didn't have to view the world the way i do but i can't ignore it as much as i've tried and thats one reason why i'll stand alongside anyone whose primary goal above all others is stopping this ,the minute anyone wants to set an agenda over and above that for whatever reason be it poltical,religous,moral or anything else you care to think of they become less of an ally and more of a liability.It really is about unity now under one banner,division is a gift to 'them' to use as they see fit and that use will never be in anyones best interests

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Amusement Parks have never been a great attraction to me, although as a child I did enjoy Battersea fun fair many years ago.

Time to boycott this sort of medical aparteid.

Customers threaten Thorpe Park with boycott over strict Covid mask ride rules

"Thorpe Park in Surrey requires mask-exempt guests to ride at the back of rollercoasters to "reduce the risk of air transmission" of Covid - but the strict rule has led to a backlash"

And this woman got a 7 day ban for Twitter for tweeting the truth.

I noticed last night on TV eurodisney pumping out its bait advertisments and wouldn't be in the least surprised if they started their own version of it,plus theres a rather large one very near me which will be interesting to watch which way they swing ,will they go with 'public opinion' will they go with a moral stance against medical partheid ,whichever one they go for Alton Towers will go for the one that brings the greatest profit with the minimum risk to their shareholders dividends and their public image

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I bet they can't provide any scientific evidence to back up this claim, because there is none.

How fast do rollercoasters travel? 😄

• Like 2

This from Oct 2020

''I've heard that Thorpe have said that no exemptions are allowed regarding masks in the mazes. If that's true then Thorpe are breaking the law by refusing access to those with genuine mask exemptions. I know all public places reserve the right to bar anyone for any reason but I'm not sure if that covers individual activities within the premesise.

Just got to hope Towers don't follow suit (I emailed them this morning to double check). ''

Seems Thorpe park have someone heavily invested in the whole convid narrative

From this thread which i just discovered ddgoing TP's decison re masks,the've also had pop up testing centres in their coach park on more than one occasion

https://towersstreet.com/talk/threads/thorpe-park-general-discussion.8/page-391

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the division bell has rang for me

friends invited me to watch footie, a mixture of ok (almost sorted) lads and true covidians. i declined cause of summit summit

today one of the covidians messaged group saying his son tested positive on a lateral flow because he was feeling poorly. so covidian and other son have been for PCR test. he was just mentioning it because obviously they will have to isolate if theirs comes back positive

i mean FFS! these are grown adults with jobs, mortgages, kids, cars

i dont need a government mandate to socially distance from them .... i can decide all on my own

they are toxic and will drag everyone down with them

Guess who gets the covidian blame after a social event if tests are positive?? 

YOU GRANNY KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:52 AM, HAARPING_On said:

Funny, not seeing any mention of DEATH on there, and there does seem to be a bit of it going about after these injections? 🤨

@HAARPING_On "The majority of the events occurred within the first 14days following vaccination but have also been reported after this period. Some events had a fatal outcome." [ page 3 - https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202106191016933 ]

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jackunjill said:

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W23/752550337

mass body storage contract tender. London this time, Scotland last month. 

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Very interesting site,found this whist browsing

Mass casualty vehicles,delivery schedule 10 may 21 - 9 may 2026

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W24/752943358

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Browsing through bidstats site is an eye opener as to where public money is being frittered away,examples

Leeds council 24k on Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages

a contract for the cleaning of self contained breathing apparatus sets for CBRN (chemical biological radiological nuclear) not for the forces but for a council ?

Loads of care for end of life services

Somethings coming and i dont think its sausage sandwiches

I sent this to a mate

he called it all bullshit lol.

Can’t help some people 

2 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I sent this to a mate

he called it all bullshit lol.

Can’t help some people 

I continued browsing some more after i had posted and was amazed at the eye watering ppe contract sums involved,whole blocks of tenders,already awarded btw, multi millions of pounds in many cases,I think your mate probably knows it true but its easier to say its bullshit than get on the outrage bus and actually look at where his taxes are going

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think they are pop up for a reason

so they can't be targeted and trashed as has happened elsewhere on planet covid

I think they use modern, glamorous sports stadiums to also entice the younger generation. This group will naturally associate the grounds with success, wealth and popularity....the obvious large crowds also help to reassure them that it's all safe and the right thing to do.

Heavy NHS app propaganda to brainwash the young proles as they queue aswell in the picture of the west ham ground.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I think they use modern, glamorous sports stadiums to also entice the younger generation. This group will naturally associate the grounds with success, wealth and popularity....the obvious large crowds also help to reassure them that it's all safe and the right thing to do.

Another reason thorpe park possibly hosted pop up testing centres,apart from the mass footfall at such places its psychologically associated with a place to have fun,I read through about 40 pages of the alton towers fanboi thread and theres a definite pro covid measures theme running through it,little do they realise that large attractions such as Thopre p[ark and alton towers are also on the hitlist,can't have the proles gathering in public places and having FUN oh no no no they might plot against the government !!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic