Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

did you read the whole twitter thread? or just look at the bunnies?

I detest twitter,i detest an awful lot of twitter users and i especially detest twitter users who have trouble communicating and no i didnt read it the first tweet put me off and made me detest it a bit more

 

Next

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Fluke said:

I fear it's going to get much darker in the coming months especially against those not wanting the vaccine. 

 

While I'm not a Christian i don't think it would be a bad thing for people to call on their religious and spiritual inclinations to help us get through some of this. Hopefully darkness before dawn and all of that jazz. 

 

 

 

 

Apart from the endless texts, calls and letters (never in my life have I been so popular with the NHS!) the latest tactic to force the non-vaxxed to comply is the guilt-tactic.  Apparently you are now not doing it for your own good, it's for granny.  Or if your granny died during the first purge, then it's Johnny down the street's granny.

 

This mandatory vaxxing of all care workers is exactly what this is all about - people see that in MSM and then the pressure mounts on any relatives they have still remaining unvaxxed, to turn on them, have a word, a glare, and ostracise from the family/friend circle until they take the needle.

 

I am experiencing it first hand.  They 'put up with me' long enough but apparently now is the time I really 'ought to just go and get the jab'.

 

And if we thought it was Orwellian before, it's about to get much worse.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

Apart from the endless texts, calls and letters (never in my life have I been so popular with the NHS!) the latest tactic to force the non-vaxxed to comply is the guilt-tactic.  Apparently you are now not doing it for your own good, it's for granny.  Or if your granny died during the first purge, then it's Johnny down the street's granny.

 

This mandatory vaxxing of all care workers is exactly what this is all about - people see that in MSM and then the pressure mounts on any relatives they have still remaining unvaxxed, to turn on them, have a word, a glare, and ostracise from the family/friend circle until they take the needle.

 

I am experiencing it first hand.  They 'put up with me' long enough but apparently now is the time I really 'ought to just go and get the jab'.

 

And if we thought it was Orwellian before, it's about to get much worse.

All part of the stage setting for what i suspect will be the injuries resulting from the jabbing of children and scapegoats being required for that scenario.Could be something a lot worse but there is a definite push to blame the unvaxxed for all of mans ills that goes beyond nudge and persuasion as advocated by spi-b and it's not confined to a specific country this time either,its a coordinated world wide attack

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

It's the great rebrand for the great reset. 

 

Long Covid used to be Post viral syndrome, just as Covid used to be seasonal flu.

 

More precisely, she's most likely got Guillain-Barré syndrome as a consequence of the jab.

 

Is the quack in the DM pic for real? He looks like Ali G's fatter brother..

How far away are we from full Idiocracy? | Page 2 | TigerDroppings.com 

We don't have to wait 500 years.

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

Apart from the endless texts, calls and letters (never in my life have I been so popular with the NHS!) the latest tactic to force the non-vaxxed to comply is the guilt-tactic.  Apparently you are now not doing it for your own good, it's for granny.  Or if your granny died during the first purge, then it's Johnny down the street's granny.

 

This mandatory vaxxing of all care workers is exactly what this is all about - people see that in MSM and then the pressure mounts on any relatives they have still remaining unvaxxed, to turn on them, have a word, a glare, and ostracise from the family/friend circle until they take the needle.

 

I am experiencing it first hand.  They 'put up with me' long enough but apparently now is the time I really 'ought to just go and get the jab'.

 

And if we thought it was Orwellian before, it's about to get much worse.

I thought this narrative would be the one to cause the whole pack of lies to fall.

 

Why are you the masses not concerned by this? If the young are taking this vaccine to protect others, surely then by that logic it should be mandatory for the young to offer their bodies to trial drugs for dementia, cancers etc?

 

After all, cancer kills millions. So surely you’re selfish if you don’t comply.

 

Is it unrealistic to think that, after this, major companies like Tesco could be offered millions/billions to have all their staff under a certain age to trial all sorts? If they refuse, bye bye.

Edited by ar55
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ar55 said:

I thought this narrative would be the one to cause the whole pack of lies to fall.

 

Why are you the masses not concerned by this? If the young are taking this vaccine to protect others, surely then it should be mandatory for the young to offer their bodies to trial drugs for dementia, cancers etc?

 

After all, cancer kills millions. So surely you’re selfish if you don’t comply.

 

Is it unrealistic to think that, after this, major companies like Tesco could be offered millions/billions to have all their staff under a certain age to trial all sorts? If they refuse, bye bye.

It's still early days yet regarding the legal aspects of it all but no doubt the moving goalposts will make an appearance followed by legislative changes which will then lead to the kind of function creep you envision happening.I still feel they haven't even started yet with what they have in their armoury as up to now they have used the public's trust,admittedly they have got to a point where that is evaporating fast ,but they will keep going and theres very little to stop them at the moment,no opposition whatsoever over 800 new rules and regulations since last year ,it's gonna take some effort to wind that lot back and there is no way they are going to relinquish their new found omnipotence,they can't anyway as i think they are all aware it means a death sentence for each and every one of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

There's that 33 again. Likely a sabbatean. 

He actually does look like a rapper. What a joke of a world. 

 

Meanwhile a british GP sends a very sensible letter to her MP about the incoming mandatory jabs:

 

Dear Sir Graham,

I refer to my earlier correspondence dated March 2nd and April 26th regarding the concerns I have about the COVID-19 vaccination program.

I am grateful to you for raising these concerns with the Minister for COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment. Sadly Mr Zahawi seems to be either unwilling or unable to respond to my questions. Perhaps he is just delaying until the vaccine rollout has reached the whole adult population as it is due to imminently.

Mr Zahawi said in his letter to you that “the UK currently operates a system of informed consent for vaccinations”. Clearly the current proposals to make vaccinations compulsory for care home workers and possibly frontline NHS workers is completely counter to this. If a medical intervention is mandated for one group in society why not others? What about visitors to care homes? Delivery drivers? Shop workers? The list will go on and on.

I would like to draw your attention again to Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights. It states that “any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice”. If an individual is being coerced into undergoing vaccination, through fear of losing their livelihood, then they are not giving “free and informed consent”. In effect, the person administering the vaccine in such circumstances is committing the criminal offence of Assault and Battery. We know that the pharmaceutical companies have been granted legal indemnity by the Government but what indemnity does the vaccinator have in this situation?

In my opinion to ask anyone to undergo a medical intervention for the benefit of others is profoundly unethical. Population immunity, achieved through high vaccine take-up, is a by-product rather than the primary reason for immunising an individual. This ethical problem is particularly pertinent to the arguments given for rolling the program out to children, but is also relevant to the majority of healthy working-age adults. The mortality risk from COVID-19 in this cohort is lower than that for seasonal influenza. People are being persuaded to have these vaccines to protect society at large. Why is nobody in Government paying attention to the significant morbidity and mortality being reported on the Yellow Card system in relation to the administration of the vaccines? Young healthy people are being exposed to risks, both known and unknown, in taking these vaccines yet have little to gain in terms of personal benefit. Dr Tess Lawrie wrote an open letter to MHRA Chief Executive Dr June Raine saying that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans”. At the very least we should be pausing to review the data before coercing young care home workers into having this vaccine when the results of the phase 3 trials are not yet known or understood.

In my discussions with patients who have undergone vaccination I have come to realise that many are unaware that these vaccines do not yet have full marketing authorisation. Sadly, the vaccine trials have now been compromised by being unblinded and control arm participants being offered the active drug. Given that these vaccines are still in their experimental phase, surely point 1 of the Nuremberg code applies: the voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. How is this in any way compatible with mandatory vaccination?

According to Dominic Cummings, the Prime Minister referred to Matt Hancock as “fucking hopeless”. Having heard the Health Secretary say that there is a “material difference” in the duty of care owed by the state to those who have not yet been offered the vaccine compared to those that have not taken up the offer of vaccination, I would go as far as to say he is dangerous and a menace. He is not fit for public office and needs to be removed from his post before he inflicts further harm on the people of this country. The GMC’s Good Medical Practice guidance states that Doctors must “treat patients and colleagues fairly and without discrimination“. I do not think there is an exception to this based on vaccination status. Similarly the NHS constitution says that “the NHS provides a comprehensive service, available to all” and that staff has a “duty not to discriminate against patients or staff and to adhere to…human rights legislation”. With regard to patients it says “you have the right to accept or refuse treatment that is offered to you, and not to be given any…treatment unless you have given valid consent”. Perhaps the Health Secretary ought to familiarise himself with these documents.

Having read my comments you will not be surprised to learn that I still do not intend to take this vaccine currently. I refuse to be bullied into undergoing a medical intervention against my will. It is against everything I would advocate for my patients. With record waiting lists in the NHS it would seem to me to be unwise to risk losing a proportion of the workforce by forging ahead with plans for making COVID-19 vaccination compulsory.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Helen Westwood

 

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/06/18/nhs-doctor-matt-hancock-is-not-fit-for-public-office-and-needs-to-be-removed-before-he-inflicts-further-harm-on-the-people-of-this-country/

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's still early days yet regarding the legal aspects of it all but no doubt the moving goalposts will make an appearance followed by legislative changes which will then lead to the kind of function creep you envision happening.I still feel they haven't even started yet with what they have in their armoury as up to now they have used the public's trust,admittedly they have got to a point where that is evaporating fast ,but they will keep going and theres very little to stop them at the moment,no opposition whatsoever over 800 new rules and regulations since last year ,it's gonna take some effort to wind that lot back and there is no way they are going to relinquish their new found omnipotence,they can't anyway as i think they are all aware it means a death sentence for each and every one of them

 

Re: public trust - if this is any indication

https://inproportion2.talkigy.com/straw_poll_2021-04-10.html   

2nd graph - trending distrust of gov increasing

 

Straw Poll: Creeping polarisation - Again!

Date  Sat 10 April 2021 By  InProportion2 Tags opinion

 

Opinions on Government responses to Covid-19 are highly critical - there may be some softening of this but it is accompanies by a slight increase of those who think the government is corrupt. We may be looking at a gradual polarisation of opinion regards the government's stance on Covid.

This gradual polarisation of opinion continues the trend reported about a month ago

 

Respondents to this straw poll were asked to indicate their estimation of what friends, family and workmates thought of the Government's handling of the coronavirus. Here are the results for the UK respondents:

.

Below are the response options A to E. Respondents were able to choose multiple selections, in which case their "score" was divided across the selected options:

.

The conclusions that can be drawn from a straw poll are limited due to the sample size and the inevitable selection bias that results from participants self-selected via twitter. However, by asking the same question of hundreds people each month in the same way, it is is indicative if a trend becomes evident.

Here are the results for the question "Which of the following represents YOUR opinion?"

.

In all categories, the most popular response in both groups this month was again D, that "The Govt. and their experts have got the whole Covid topic completely and utterly wrong with a disastrous blanket lockdown"

Covid vaccinations

An additional question asked people their views on covid vaccines. The results are shown here: .

Only a minority think the vaccines will be "effective medical interventions"

The question:

.
  • Previous straw poll results can be found here

Many thanks to all who took part in this straw poll!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Re: public trust - if this is any indication

https://inproportion2.talkigy.com/straw_poll_2021-04-10.html   

2nd graph - trending distrust of gov increasing

 

Straw Poll: Creeping polarisation - Again!

Date  Sat 10 April 2021 By  InProportion2 Tags opinion

 

Opinions on Government responses to Covid-19 are highly critical - there may be some softening of this but it is accompanies by a slight increase of those who think the government is corrupt. We may be looking at a gradual polarisation of opinion regards the government's stance on Covid.

This gradual polarisation of opinion continues the trend reported about a month ago

 

Respondents to this straw poll were asked to indicate their estimation of what friends, family and workmates thought of the Government's handling of the coronavirus. Here are the results for the UK respondents:

.

Below are the response options A to E. Respondents were able to choose multiple selections, in which case their "score" was divided across the selected options:

.

The conclusions that can be drawn from a straw poll are limited due to the sample size and the inevitable selection bias that results from participants self-selected via twitter. However, by asking the same question of hundreds people each month in the same way, it is is indicative if a trend becomes evident.

Here are the results for the question "Which of the following represents YOUR opinion?"

.

In all categories, the most popular response in both groups this month was again D, that "The Govt. and their experts have got the whole Covid topic completely and utterly wrong with a disastrous blanket lockdown"

Covid vaccinations

An additional question asked people their views on covid vaccines. The results are shown here: .

Only a minority think the vaccines will be "effective medical interventions"

The question:

.
  • Previous straw poll results can be found here

Many thanks to all who took part in this straw poll!

In all honesty my eyes glaze over at yet another set of pretty graphs,It's got to the point where i can't even process the data allegedly contained within them much less take anything they purport to show in any kind of serious light,people are making millions upon millions of pounds conducting polls on almost every topic imaginable they are unaware they have saturated the market to such an extent that they have become meaningless so on they go

 

If they work for you or perhaps you enjoy interpreting the results fine by me fill yer boots,and its only the fact i was quoted i replied otherwise i would have totally ignored the post and moved on to the next

 

Saturation point was reached a while ago with opinion polls,and to me it's just chewing gum for the eyes and the basis for the plethora of msm non stories that fill column inches and which say nothing and convey even less

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Loving the mask theatrics, but more curiously; since when do they put a band aid on before a jab? and for a 'media' show - the nurse sure put her arm in a position where no one could actually see a fuking thing! lol

 

 

Also i notice they never seem to wear gloves .i dont believe for a moment that any leader of a country or member of the Royal family ever gets the real vaccine ,way too risky if they all started dropping off like flies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've booked a table to take my son for a nice meal next Saturday because it's his birthday.

 

I rung my brother to invite him & his family, but he just started fretting over whether there are seats outside to eat at. If there are, I'm not having one in case the weather's bad, so he says he'll let me know ( which means no). He had a minor stroke  (a couple of months before he got the 1st jab) so it makes me sad that now they, and many others, are living in constant fear.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Also i notice they never seem to wear gloves .i dont believe for a moment that any leader of a country or member of the Royal family ever gets the real vaccine ,way too risky if they all started dropping off like flies

Same with the police ,i did ask if anyone knew if they had been told not to get jabbed or told to get jabbed and only one person replied saying he knew a copper who had partaken of 2 jabs and worked with the homeless (what that was meant to convey i have no idea) Can't imagine they would like to see lots of adverse events amongst her madjes constabulary,maybe its an age thing ? lots of coppers under 40 frinstance .same with the forces we've seen rumblings about disciplinary for troops who refuse the 'offer' but nothing definte as to whether or not they are getting jabbed ,again mass adverse reactions could be detrimental to each organisations efficiency levels

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just thought about that for a second regarding compulsory jabs,you would have thought the armed forces would get it first like the cocktails they injected soldiers with prior to their gulf escapades however looking at the numbers theres some logic behind 'doing' the nhs first .

 

there are approx 150,000 armed forces and approx the same amount of police whereas the nhs directly employs 1.38 million people

 

simple logic says mass adverse events could be covered up far easier in the nhs population than either the police or the forces and with the nhs never having been over run nor ever likely to be and with the nhs model as most people remember it effectively being cancelled there is no danger to services should there be a mass adverse event outbreak

 

Gotta keep those protectors of the people fit n healthy and fuck the nhs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you can stomach any more  rubbish, they're thinking of giving double vaxxers the privilege of not having to self isolate. They'd have to just stick ethanol oxide up their noses daily in the name of testing instead.

 

"COVID-19: Ministers consider dropping self-isolation rules for those with two jabs | UK News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-people-who-have-had-two-jabs-may-avoid-self-isolation-after-infectious-contact-in-the-future-expert-suggests-12336298

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

You gonna start giving finacial advice ? he's abandoned politics (apparently) and now whores himself out on youtube adverts selling financial scams services

He did try to highlight the rubber dinghy rapids riders but the majority were so invested in convid it didn't get the coverage it should have

The people arriving (and disappearing into the population generally) have an increasing habit of turning up a few months later in positions of petty power,like security guards and enforcement officers or some such position.I have a horrible feeling these are to be the guards for the internment camps to save UK nationals blushes and potential reprisals at some point in the future

Once again the information was put out there but the proles didn't see it on the msm so it didn't exist as far as they were concerned. This scam should have taught people to actively search for information, to be curious and questioning but many are far too happy to be spoon fed.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Same with the police ,i did ask if anyone knew if they had been told not to get jabbed or told to get jabbed and only one person replied saying he knew a copper who had partaken of 2 jabs and worked with the homeless (what that was meant to convey i have no idea) Can't imagine they would like to see lots of adverse events amongst her madjes constabulary,maybe its an age thing ? lots of coppers under 40 frinstance .same with the forces we've seen rumblings about disciplinary for troops who refuse the 'offer' but nothing definte as to whether or not they are getting jabbed ,again mass adverse reactions could be detrimental to each organisations efficiency levels

Most I have spoken to through work brag about having had both jabs. Although my friend has shown me her PC friends Facebook which appears to be anti-lockdown, anti-covid etc. Which surprises me, how vocal she is given her job, you would expect them to have to tow the line? Or not put their actual opinions on there.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Also i notice they never seem to wear gloves .i dont believe for a moment that any leader of a country or member of the Royal family ever gets the real vaccine ,way too risky if they all started dropping off like flies

Perhaps the no gloves is a blatant piece of symbology. It's a mocking gesture, look we aren't wearing gloves because we aren't actually penetrating the skin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ally_uk said:

4: the vaccines haven't been tested long enough.  Contrary to popular belief, most of the groundwork for this vaccine was already done in the last 20 years, as much work was done on a SARS vaccine, also a coronavirus, so it wasn't as rushed as people think.  Also people freak out about the DNA/RNA in the vaccine when this material is completely removed from your body within 48 hours of the injection.  All that remains are the antibodies your own body has created, there's nothing in the vaccine that can create long term side effects.  Conversely, we KNOW that covid causes long term neurological and cardiovascular damage, yet some people seem happy to risk getting covid. 
5: deaths and serious injury caused by vaccines- the deaths and illness in the vaccinated is no higher than the unvaccinated.  This is simply  incorrect. The occasional adverse reaction has happened, but no more than happens in people taking paracetamol or ibuprofen as prescribed.  The side effects on those common tablets list death/internal bleeding as a possible outcome but it doesn't stop people taking them, and there is no media attention in that, ask yourself why? It's because it is so rare.  The media focus is only on the vaccine which is as safe, or even safer than these common medicines
6: nobody is expected to get top up jabs, or any jab, it's a free choice 
7:vaccine passports do not actually exist.  There are only little cards that show you had the vaccine and if businesses are asking to see them, that's up to them, they can refuse entry to anyone they want, it's their business.  This hasn't been rolled out by the government, it's not a law but businesses can and will do what they want and have a right to protect their staff
8: The emergency lockdown thing has already started being reversed. Look outside, look at the pubs and restaurants open etc.  The extent/presence of lockdowns is proportional to the number of deaths/hospitalisations being caused by covid and that makes sense.  If they wanted us in perpetual lockdown they wouldn't have everything open right now.  Simple logic
And yes, the people who believe all that crap above believe in a conspiracy theory, and it's a load of rubbish 😘😘😘

 

"There are only little cards"

 

And there is the kind of soothing language that a deceiver always uses when grossly underplaying and disguising evil deeds.

 

The size, colour and shape of any card is completely irrelevant. It is either a passport or it is not a passport.

 

One day:

 

"It's only a little ink on the right hand"

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Malbec said:

He's a scumbag. 

Was a creep at school (he harassed a girl I used to work with. She wasn't interested.. He wouldn't leave her alone.)

 

Why is he getting all this exposure all of the time? He makes me sick. He looks like a rejected Teletubbie. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

He's a scumbag. 

Was a creep at school (he harassed a girl I used to work with. She wasn't interested.. He wouldn't leave her alone.)

 

Why is he getting all this exposure all of the time? He makes me sick. He looks like a rejected Teletubbie. 

 

 

 

Not surprising, you can be sure a bully at school, is a bully for life.

 

Not surprising he is filth, ie james corden

 

Bullies and violence, thats all those fruitcakes are.

 

Never heard of free will, ie a person who wants to bully, or beat up people.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 gimp should have been banned months ago.

In real life conversations - particularly when there is an audience - I welcome these kinds of people. 

 

White chalk always stands out more on a blackboard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I detest twitter,i detest an awful lot of twitter users and i especially detest twitter users who have trouble communicating and no i didnt read it the first tweet put me off and made me detest it a bit more

 

Next

if you detest twitter so much why bother wasting energy typing a reply you have no interest in.

 

thats a bit like those amazon users that get asked a question on a product they have bought like (does it include batteries) and reply with "i don't know i haven't used it yet".

 

a pointless reply someone felt the urge to type.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...