Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Blooming Heck!

Harry Potter publisher Bloomsbury tells staff they MUST have their Covid vaccines before returning to the office 

44409223-0-image-m-56_1624060472796.jpg

The Harry Potter publisher informed UK employees vaccines will be compulsory when its offices reopen next month. The move has been compared to 1984.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9702783/Harry-Potter-publisher-Bloomsbury-tells-staff-Covid-vaccines.html

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Blooming Heck!

Harry Potter publisher Bloomsbury tells staff they MUST have their Covid vaccines before returning to the office 

44409223-0-image-m-56_1624060472796.jpg

The Harry Potter publisher informed UK employees vaccines will be compulsory when its offices reopen next month. The move has been compared to 1984.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9702783/Harry-Potter-publisher-Bloomsbury-tells-staff-Covid-vaccines.html

That's wrong on their level too. To be properly satanic: cajoling, pressurizing and manipulation are permissible.. but the 'jabee' has to make the decision themselves.

14 minutes ago, pete675 said:

That's wrong on their level too. To be properly satanic: cajoling, pressurizing and manipulation are permissible.. but the 'jabee' has to make the decision themselves.

Most don't realize this so most will get the jab just to keep their jobs :classic_rolleyes:

Given that both Covid and Covax use the same Spike Proteins, maybe or immune system has similar reactions to both. So take your pick.

It's all political. It's all theatre, so wake up. Time to die.

Aren't 'Professional Cryer, agent provocateurs' some of the worst phony crisis actors. They really make me sick. If they did it to me, I'd throw the BIGGEST LOUDEST temper tantrum, until they just couldn't cry or out act me anymore.

From the above article:

"But she said when she last spoke to her husband he was "talking absolute gobbledygook"."

I've seen that before on a few occasions with my late father. I had to tell the doctors he had sepsis as they were reluctant to test for it.

A dose on antibiotics would have helped within days.

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

44067733-9673389-Dr_Noah_Greenspan_Pictu

Fully-vaccinated Detroit nurse, 33, develops ‘long haul COVID’ in extremely rare ‘breakthrough’ case - leaving her so fatigued she has been unable to work for weeks

shes a bit butch aint she

• Haha 1

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR FOR OUR SOULS (PART 1)

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=UYMO41HOA11X

00:01 - History of the god of plagues - Aesculapius
04:58 - Rudolf Steiner - “A Future Vaccine To Prevent Knowledge of Soul and Spirit” (1917)
10:29 - The Garden of Eden - …”ye shall be as gods” - GENESIS 3:5 (KJV)
The beginning of lies. Gnosticism. The occult New World Order
19:53 - Rudolf Steiner
27:19 - Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2 (VMAT2 Gene) and FunVax
47:25 - Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF). Millimeter Wave (MM Wave) Warfare. Nanoparticles / Nanobots. Nano Domestic Quell
54:33 - Current history... The worldwide “Coronavirus” / “COVID-19” “pandemic”
56:12 - Masks. Black Fibre "Worms" (Nanobots) found in face masks
01:01:11 - Military deployment of the “COVID-19” “Vaccine”. Operation WarpSpeed. The Black Cube of Saturn
01:02:41 - “Germ Theory”
01:03:28 - Charles Richet - Nobel Prize for Anaphylaxis. The 3-4 week incubation period known since 1913
01:04:36 - Coronavirus Patent - Filed: 2015. Granted: 2018
01:05:28 - The New World Order
01:06:39 - Bioterrorism. 9/11 and “Coronavirus” link. Tabletop “Exercises” of Dark Winter, Atlantic Storm, Clade X, and Event 201
01:13:25 - ID2020 Alliance
01:16:07 - “Vaccine” Passport
01:16:39 - Damning official admissions

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR FOR OUR SOULS (PART 2)

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=36RM8NMW21A9

01:35:03 - How they lie with fake “statistics”
01:36:18 - “COVID-19” “Vaccine” injuries and deaths
01:44:45 - “COVID-19” PCR “test”
01:50:22 - The “COVID-19” PCR “test”. Morgellon’s Disease and Morgellon’s Patent
01:52:17 - Nasal Vaccines
01:54:11 - Internet of Things (IoT). 5G. Artemis. DREADD’s. The Brain Initiative.
01:59:55 - Luciferase
02:07:41 - Artificial Intelligence (A.I) - AKA Transhumanism
02:09:39 - ‘Sophia’. Sophistry
02:11:04 - NEOM - Saudi Arabia - The world’s first A.I City
02:14:11 - “Coronavirus” Patents. 666 coding
02:16:25 - Donald Trump. Bill Gates. Dr. Anthony Fauci
02:18:25 - INOVIO INO 4800 - PROPRIETARY SMART DEVICES (CELLECTRA®)
02:22:39 - THE GREAT RESET. GESARA
02:28:53 - Domestic Terrorism
02:32:16 - The Three World Wars - fomented 150 years ago by Albert Pike and Giuseppe Mazzini
02:33:13 - Noahide Law
02:36:16 - Guillotines
02:37:06 - FEMA Camps
02:37:30 - Military Police Internment Resettlement Operations
02:39:23 - Outro, and Dedication -

These two videos may be long but well worth a watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

listen to how retarded this is....this woman is clearly vaccine-damaged (i know its not really a vaccine, it's gene therapy). She's had an adverse reaction to the covid injections and now they are trying to claim she has 'long haul covid'!

check out the doctor, noah greenspan, who is supposed to be an expert on 'long haul covid'; he looks like a rapper; is he legit or is he a sabbatean? What a clownworld...

44067733-9673389-Dr_Noah_Greenspan_Pictu

Fully-vaccinated Detroit nurse, 33, develops ‘long haul COVID’ in extremely rare ‘breakthrough’ case - leaving her so fatigued she has been unable to work for weeks

• Anna Kern, 33, was vaccinated in December, but still contracted COVID-19 in a breakthrough case in April
  • By May, Kern was experiencing extreme fatigue and had trouble working her two jobs
  • She has since struggled to return to work due to her complications with long haul COVID
  • Long haul is a condition where COVID-19 patients still suffer from symptoms of the virus long after recovering
  • There is no timetable as to when Kern, or other long haul patients, will recover from the virus 

By Mansur Shaheen For Dailymail.Com

Published: 19:03, 18 June 2021 | Updated: 19:03, 18 June 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9701603/Detroit-nurse-33-fully-vaccinated-develops-long-haul-COVID-rare-breakthrough-case.html

It might just be me, but that symbol on his left breast (😁) appears to look like an upside down double heart symbol, which according to the CIA means he's a girl loving sick paedo fuck. 👍

16 hours ago, Astra said:

I haven't read many posts about this, but have many people on here had the Vaccine?

14 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I don't know which media organisation or government department you work for but to assist in answering your question you might like to start at page one of this thread and due to its size perhaps jump to page 3 then 5 etc,if your curiosity is still not satiated after that exercise perhaps consider trying page 2 then 4 then 6 etc

I believe that will only give a very general over view so perhaps try the first 20 threads posted in the coronavirus and NWO topic.

If that still fails to answer your question i cannot help you further and suggest you ask your handler/superior officer/manager/controller for a new tactic/script as the one you are working from is long out of date

I wonder if Astra can tell us the ratio people vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine in relation to people vaccinated with the placebo vaccine (stuff to avoid too, but probably not an mRNA vaccine, maybe "only" a flu vaccine), and if the ratio is a fixed number or if the ratio is a variable number (if it may vary between regions or countries). 

Browsing through bidstats site is an eye opener as to where public money is being frittered away,examples

Leeds council 24k on Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages

a contract for the cleaning of self contained breathing apparatus sets for CBRN (chemical biological radiological nuclear) not for the forces but for a council ?

Loads of care for end of life services

Somethings coming and i dont think its sausage sandwiches