Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

24 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

I've been thinking along similar lines. They want everyone to take the sodding jab, so if it's a definite bioweapon then everyone will perish (apart from the elites and their gimps, who had harmless saline jabs (or none at all)).

Who knows, maybe they've factored in a certain amount of resistance, but would they really want the likes of us (the unvaccinated) as survivors...? Surely they would prefer obedient, subservient, license-fee paying supplicants to form the basis of their brave new world. It's all rather mysterious.  

Depopulation of the native British and then replace them with cheap subservient labour from abroad. They aren't too fussed about vaxing the poorer areas of the world because they need them fit and healthy to run what's left of the country.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i doubt its a depopulation weapon, just a badly made and cash grab vaccine.

im sure the elites would like to remove us but probably had such a scenario wargamed and simulated at somewhere like the rand corp and saw that if it happened civilisation would fall back to preindustrial technology levels. 

all that high tech takes a lot of supply chains, sophisticated manufacturing and refining that would all fail.  you just cant restart a fab and a lot of other manufacturing once its been shutdown.

cv 19 is a nice excuse to corral all you free range westerners who've had it too good for too long according to the Politician's.

its all a ploy to control you and substantially reduce your standard of living.

Dude, stop trolling.

You posted near enough the same thing the other day to which I replied point by point to... to which you never replied, of course.. only to come back and post the same thing again...

You're free to believe what you want, but you need a new script as your regurgitation is too obvious.....

image.png.7e12078e8d11ec67b154fbe6c91e8402.png

image.png.1050c72a1693edc5090480b7a75e6293.png

44 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i doubt its a depopulation weapon, just a badly made and cash grab vaccine.

im sure the elites would like to remove us but probably had such a scenario wargamed and simulated at somewhere like the rand corp and saw that if it happened civilisation would fall back to preindustrial technology levels. 

all that high tech takes a lot of supply chains, sophisticated manufacturing and refining that would all fail.  you just cant restart a fab and a lot of other manufacturing once its been shutdown.

cv 19 is a nice excuse to corral all you free range westerners who've had it too good for too long according to the Politician's.

its all a ploy to control you and substantially reduce your standard of living.

But if they keep the population numbers intact they will run the risk of a huge fightback from the indigenous people. Much easier to disable a massive chunk of the population and then those left over will be much easier to deal with using foreign troops.

14 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Was talking about this...

What if the Elites (who believe in eugenics/survival of the fittest and all that) are actually thinning down the human population by getting rid of the weak minded easily led types.

I know that if this were the case the survivors would be for setting up the gullotines, but the real elites will have their escape plans sorted the army to protect them and serve up a few patsies to appease the masses.

Bit mad and far fetched I know, but who knows how these people think? ........certainly not like me or you....

Exactly, it might be a mass cull of the 'low hanging fruit' (in their terms), the weak minded... otherwise known as the 'useless eaters'. 

Ultimately it's not for nowt, and it's certainly not to help humanity. As other subsequent posts suggest, may they do want to ditch the lot of us and replace us with eager folks from the less developed areas of the world. 

Personally this is what fascinates (/worries) me most about this whole operation, namely, what's it all about. Certainly depopulation has to be top of their list, as far as I can see. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

But if they keep the population numbers intact they will run the risk of a huge fightback from the indigenous people. Much easier to disable a massive chunk of the population and then those left over will be much easier to deal with using foreign troops.

We can speculate all we like,in approx 12 weeks signs will either become apparent or they won't then we can speculate some more and we can keep on doing it because we have time on our side,the jabbed don't and neither do the government,SOMETHING is driving the mad push to jab the population,somthing is causing millions and millions of pounds being spent on advertising and will we ever know what that something is ? We will only know AFTER the event ,so back to speculation we go divide x by y throw in some numbers chuck them all in a cheap hand operated bingo ball juggler and pull them out and republish them as the latest earth shattering 'fall of government statistics' rinse,repeat at will

Expect the unexpected,no one predicted covid 19 it hit like a sledgehammer and took everyone by suprise no matter how many people tell you they knew about this years ago,it took them by suprise as well

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We can speculate all we like,in approx 12 weeks signs will either become apparent or they won't then we can speculate some more and we can keep on doing it because we have time on our side,the jabbed don't and neither do the government,SOMETHING is driving the mad push to jab the population,somthing is causing millions and millions of pounds being spent on advertising and will we ever know what that something is ? We will only know AFTER the event ,so back to speculation we go divide x by y throw in some numbers chuck them all in a cheap hand operated bingo ball juggler and pull them out and republish them as the latest earth shattering 'fall of government statistics' rinse,repeat at will

Expect the unexpected,no one predicted covid 19 it hit like a sledgehammer and took everyone by suprise no matter how many people tell you they knew about this years ago,it took them by suprise as well

I'll hunt that out. Thanks

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Definitely took everyone by surprise, for many it was a knockout blow and they have been aimlessly wandering around punch drunk and brain damaged by the blow. 

18 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Exactly, it might be a mass cull of the 'low hanging fruit' (in their terms), the weak minded... otherwise known as the 'useless eaters'. 

Ultimately it's not for nowt, and it's certainly not to help humanity. As other subsequent posts suggest, may they do want to ditch the lot of us and replace us with eager folks from the less developed areas of the world. 

Personally this is what fascinates (/worries) me most about this whole operation, namely, what's it all about. Certainly depopulation has to be top of their list, as far as I can see. 

What really worries me is how we as a country have treated the middle Eastern countries over the past 30 years....if you import refugees from those countries it wont take much brainwashing to instill in them a deep hatred of the British people. Let them loose and they can get their revenge for what we have done to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria. We stole their country's and now they can take ours as retribution.

I dread to think what is actually going on in those refugee holding camps.

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

For now 4 are dead. Fucked checkers wrote there was no talks with GOV. OK?

It gives a new meaning to Jab & Go!

Could it be that BA is in "crisis talks" with the CAA/Civil Aviation Authority?

Screenshot%25202020-12-29%2520at%252009.

Edited by Orange Alert

I don't know about survival of the fittest. The state of any elites I've seen, as well as the people appointed as heads of our health is a sight to behold.

Decrepit, pot-bellied, multi-buttocked, sallow faced, dead eyed ghouls in the main.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Definitely took everyone by surprise, for many it was a knockout blow and they have been aimlessly wandering around punch drunk and brain damaged by the blow. 

Even i spent about 36hrs having genuine concerns about the safety of my immediate relatives until i got a grip of myself and started actually looking at what was being presented and i'm as cynical as they come so i can understand the knockout blow having a lasting effect on a huge swath of the population and as time went on they bolstered each other on social media,you had the covid stories related by people who thought it was the biggest event of their life (they'd had a dose of flu but rebranded it themselves) cue the sympathetic ooh;s and ahh's from other brainded fuckwittosauruses and on it went ,It's the closest thing we've ever seen to perpetual motion and its still spinning,I've excised facebook from my life,only ever read twitter if its linked to from here as a story or item that may have interest and only ever read the 'news' by using google news as an aggregator to see whats headlining from the bullshit machine (it takes about 2 minutes to read and it really is all anyone would ever need) and it still keeps spinning ,relentlessly and each story getting more and more unbelievable as the days and weeks crawl on,no pushback worth mentioning ,all dissenting voices silenced as best they can, we truly are living in an alternate reality so much so i don't even feel part of society anymore (i don't want to be part of 'that' society) Is this intentional and i don't know its been done to me ? (sages belief system regarding changing public opinion)  no i do't think it is,by some freak of nature,good/bad breeding,whatever, i seem to be immune to bullshit and long may it continue...it might just save my life

• Like 2

UKMFA Open Letter to Professor Devi Sridhar re BBC Newsround Episode on Children's Vaccines (07/06/21)

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-professor-devi-sridhar-re-bbc-newsround-episode-on-childrens-vaccines

and another open letter about safety concerns more generally-

COVID-19 child vaccination: safety and ethical concerns

An open letter from UK doctors to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

2 hours ago, Moon Monkey said:

What's with his eyes? Like action man eagle eyes..

He is trying to hide the demons by not making any meaningful eye contact with anybody. Half a second's attention per person - though he's looking beyond them and not directly at them - hence the continuous head and eye shifting.

That's one nervous bastard who knows what he's doing and what he is but still has a remnant of conscience that's bothering him.

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Or indeed the "bizarre and unprecedented".

I'm actually looking forward to it,the more bizarre, the more unprecedented the better as far as i'm concerned as i need a laugh,some of the shit i've read this last year has really given me a hearty belly laugh and the more they try to dress it up as serious opinion or comment the funnier it becomes,I have a really dry morbid sense of humour which helps and i'm quite familiar with gallows humour as well which is therapeutic beyond belief ,There has been a distinct 'seriousness' instilled in the cult believers this last year so anything i can add that shatters their dour' bulldog licking piss off a nettle' demeanour is a welcome relief

them :Have you had your jab yet ?

Me : Have you made a will yet ?

Them :What do you mean ?

Me :There's a good chance you aint gonna survive this coming winter

Cue embarrssed laughter but their piggy little eyes peering above their facial panty liner betrays their fear every time

• Like 1