Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Was talking about this...

What if the Elites (who believe in eugenics/survival of the fittest and all that) are actually thinning down the human population by getting rid of the weak minded easily led types.

 

I know that if this were the case the survivors would be for setting up the gullotines, but the real elites will have their escape plans sorted the army to protect them and serve up a few patsies to appease the masses.


Bit mad and far fetched I know, but who knows how these people think? ........certainly not like me or you....

 

 

Exactly, it might be a mass cull of the 'low hanging fruit' (in their terms), the weak minded... otherwise known as the 'useless eaters'. 

 

Ultimately it's not for nowt, and it's certainly not to help humanity. As other subsequent posts suggest, may they do want to ditch the lot of us and replace us with eager folks from the less developed areas of the world. 

 

Personally this is what fascinates (/worries) me most about this whole operation, namely, what's it all about. Certainly depopulation has to be top of their list, as far as I can see. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

But if they keep the population numbers intact they will run the risk of a huge fightback from the indigenous people. Much easier to disable a massive chunk of the population and then those left over will be much easier to deal with using foreign troops.

We can speculate all we like,in approx 12 weeks signs will either become apparent or they won't then we can speculate some more and we can keep on doing it because we have time on our side,the jabbed don't and neither do the government,SOMETHING is driving the mad push to jab the population,somthing is causing millions and millions of pounds being spent on advertising and will we ever know what that something is ? We will only know AFTER the event ,so back to speculation we go divide x by y throw in some numbers chuck them all in a cheap hand operated bingo ball juggler and pull them out and republish them as the latest earth shattering 'fall of government statistics' rinse,repeat at will

 

Expect the unexpected,no one predicted covid 19 it hit like a sledgehammer and took everyone by suprise no matter how many people tell you they knew about this years ago,it took them by suprise as well

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We can speculate all we like,in approx 12 weeks signs will either become apparent or they won't then we can speculate some more and we can keep on doing it because we have time on our side,the jabbed don't and neither do the government,SOMETHING is driving the mad push to jab the population,somthing is causing millions and millions of pounds being spent on advertising and will we ever know what that something is ? We will only know AFTER the event ,so back to speculation we go divide x by y throw in some numbers chuck them all in a cheap hand operated bingo ball juggler and pull them out and republish them as the latest earth shattering 'fall of government statistics' rinse,repeat at will

 

Expect the unexpected,no one predicted covid 19 it hit like a sledgehammer and took everyone by suprise no matter how many people tell you they knew about this years ago,it took them by suprise as well

I'll hunt that out. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We can speculate all we like,in approx 12 weeks signs will either become apparent or they won't then we can speculate some more and we can keep on doing it because we have time on our side,the jabbed don't and neither do the government,SOMETHING is driving the mad push to jab the population,somthing is causing millions and millions of pounds being spent on advertising and will we ever know what that something is ? We will only know AFTER the event ,so back to speculation we go divide x by y throw in some numbers chuck them all in a cheap hand operated bingo ball juggler and pull them out and republish them as the latest earth shattering 'fall of government statistics' rinse,repeat at will

 

Expect the unexpected,no one predicted covid 19 it hit like a sledgehammer and took everyone by suprise no matter how many people tell you they knew about this years ago,it took them by suprise as well

Definitely took everyone by surprise, for many it was a knockout blow and they have been aimlessly wandering around punch drunk and brain damaged by the blow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Exactly, it might be a mass cull of the 'low hanging fruit' (in their terms), the weak minded... otherwise known as the 'useless eaters'. 

 

Ultimately it's not for nowt, and it's certainly not to help humanity. As other subsequent posts suggest, may they do want to ditch the lot of us and replace us with eager folks from the less developed areas of the world. 

 

Personally this is what fascinates (/worries) me most about this whole operation, namely, what's it all about. Certainly depopulation has to be top of their list, as far as I can see. 

What really worries me is how we as a country have treated the middle Eastern countries over the past 30 years....if you import refugees from those countries it wont take much brainwashing to instill in them a deep hatred of the British people. Let them loose and they can get their revenge for what we have done to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria. We stole their country's and now they can take ours as retribution.

I dread to think what is actually going on in those refugee holding camps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

For now 4 are dead. Fucked checkers wrote there was no talks with GOV. OK?

It gives a new meaning to Jab & Go!

 

Could it be that BA is in "crisis talks" with the CAA/Civil Aviation Authority?

 

Screenshot%25202020-12-29%2520at%252009.

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Definitely took everyone by surprise, for many it was a knockout blow and they have been aimlessly wandering around punch drunk and brain damaged by the blow. 

Even i spent about 36hrs having genuine concerns about the safety of my immediate relatives until i got a grip of myself and started actually looking at what was being presented and i'm as cynical as they come so i can understand the knockout blow having a lasting effect on a huge swath of the population and as time went on they bolstered each other on social media,you had the covid stories related by people who thought it was the biggest event of their life (they'd had a dose of flu but rebranded it themselves) cue the sympathetic ooh;s and ahh's from other brainded fuckwittosauruses and on it went ,It's the closest thing we've ever seen to perpetual motion and its still spinning,I've excised facebook from my life,only ever read twitter if its linked to from here as a story or item that may have interest and only ever read the 'news' by using google news as an aggregator to see whats headlining from the bullshit machine (it takes about 2 minutes to read and it really is all anyone would ever need) and it still keeps spinning ,relentlessly and each story getting more and more unbelievable as the days and weeks crawl on,no pushback worth mentioning ,all dissenting voices silenced as best they can, we truly are living in an alternate reality so much so i don't even feel part of society anymore (i don't want to be part of 'that' society) Is this intentional and i don't know its been done to me ? (sages belief system regarding changing public opinion)  no i do't think it is,by some freak of nature,good/bad breeding,whatever, i seem to be immune to bullshit and long may it continue...it might just save my life

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UKMFA Open Letter to Professor Devi Sridhar re BBC Newsround Episode on Children's Vaccines (07/06/21)

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-professor-devi-sridhar-re-bbc-newsround-episode-on-childrens-vaccines

 

 

and another open letter about safety concerns more generally-

COVID-19 child vaccination: safety and ethical concerns

An open letter from UK doctors to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moon Monkey said:

What's with his eyes? Like action man eagle eyes..

He is trying to hide the demons by not making any meaningful eye contact with anybody. Half a second's attention per person - though he's looking beyond them and not directly at them - hence the continuous head and eye shifting.

 

That's one nervous bastard who knows what he's doing and what he is but still has a remnant of conscience that's bothering him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Or indeed the "bizarre and unprecedented".

I'm actually looking forward to it,the more bizarre, the more unprecedented the better as far as i'm concerned as i need a laugh,some of the shit i've read this last year has really given me a hearty belly laugh and the more they try to dress it up as serious opinion or comment the funnier it becomes,I have a really dry morbid sense of humour which helps and i'm quite familiar with gallows humour as well which is therapeutic beyond belief ,There has been a distinct 'seriousness' instilled in the cult believers this last year so anything i can add that shatters their dour' bulldog licking piss off a nettle' demeanour is a welcome relief

 

them :Have you had your jab yet ?

 

Me : Have you made a will yet ?

 

Them :What do you mean ?

 

Me :There's a good chance you aint gonna survive this coming winter

 

Cue embarrssed laughter but their piggy little eyes peering above their facial panty liner betrays their fear every time

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Outsider said:

What really worries me is how we as a country have treated the middle Eastern countries over the past 30 years....if you import refugees from those countries it wont take much brainwashing to instill in them a deep hatred of the British people. Let them loose and they can get their revenge for what we have done to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Syria. We stole their country's and now they can take ours as retribution.

I dread to think what is actually going on in those refugee holding camps.

Good point, there could be a lot of smouldering resentment towards Britain and 'British' folk, on account of the actions/policies of our government. There also seems to be a blind eye towards immigration - and I don't want to sound like Farage etc - but there seems to be a lot of folk entering the country by 'unconventional' means in the last 2-5 years. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it could be part of the grand plan.

 

p.s. would've given you a like for your post but spent my last one not that long ago 👍

Edited by Dickwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've noticed our local radio channels doing a lot of promotion of worthy causes. Such as championing the latest volunteer based help groups who are there with a sympathetic ear and helpful advice for people regarding parenthood, relationship problems etc.

 

At 1st glance, it may seem wholesome enough.

 

But FFS! 

 

"You don't get an instruction manual to take home when have your 1st baby". Well get a grip! People have been producing their 1st babies for quite a long time. Get on with it. And as a matter of fact, there are of plenty of books you can get if you want some tips.

 

And relationships - grow up, or else don't have relationships. If you're incapable of sussing out how to do it, you're probably not fit to inflict yourself on others! 

 

This concept being encouraged of everyone being some feeble minded git who needs strangers to mentor them how to live, is partly what leads to societies waiting for instructions from the nanny state - tuning in to the news to get permission to step outside or hug their loved ones. 

 

I wish they would snap out of it and grow a spine and some self respect.

 

I'm not an unsympathetic kind of person, but the nonsense is escalating, and a lot of people need a boot up the arse.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...