Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

We will remember you.  We won't forget your role, and your financial enrichment.  

You are despicable beyond belief.

"Lockdowns lifted because you got the vaccine"

Interesting use of the colour yellow, symbolising positivity, cheerfulness, warmth and enthusiasm.

Shame it also means cowardice, sickness and mental illness.

Also dragging the colour purple across the screen for some unknown reason?

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They have until 23rd July to inject all the children with the mRNA bioweapon, just in time for them to shed it on to other children and adults in the summer holidays. 

not gonna happen

the swamp or the government are not that efficient

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Freedom hopes surge as Boris admits lockdown could now end EARLY after positive new data

However, Downing Street has committed to ending the lockdown in England on July 5 if the situation allows, admitting today that the positive data was being examined on a daily basis.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1451120/Lockdown-end-date-Boris-Johnson-latest-announcement-Covid-UK-data-cases-coronavirus-news

... which will then be blown out of the water by some other unforeseen factor...

Typical torture tactics of building up hope and then crushing them at the last minute... let's see eh?

( I know what my money is on)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

... which will then be blown out of the water by some other unforeseen factor...

Typical torture tactics of building up hope and then crushing them at the last minute... let's see eh?

Will open for 2 months until next 'surge' in flu cases. 

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

If they think they can wear us down.

They are wrong.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's gone now. What was the content?

There was a protest, and as per usual the Police arrived and were heavy handed. GB resistance might have uploaded their footage of what was going on earlier today. 

• Like 1

Researchers at the Thomas Jefferson University have found that mammalian cells can convert RNA sequences back into DNA.

Whilst the researchers seem excited at this discovery which goes against long-held biological dogma, no mention is made of any potential for the mRNA experimental gene therapies produced by Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech to thus alter DNA. Shouldn't this now be considered a possibility even among the naysayers of mainstream science who have previously denied such a prospect?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210611174037.htm

New discovery shows human cells can write RNA sequences into DNA

Cells contain machinery that duplicates DNA into a new set that goes into a newly formed cell. That same class of machines, called polymerases, also build RNA messages, which are like notes copied from the central DNA repository of recipes, so they can be read more efficiently into proteins. But polymerases were thought to only work in one direction DNA into DNA or RNA. This prevents RNA messages from being rewritten back into the master recipe book of genomic DNA. Now, Thomas Jefferson University researchers provide the first evidence that RNA segments can be written back into DNA, which potentially challenges the central dogma in biology and could have wide implications affecting many fields of biology.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Freedom hopes surge as Boris admits lockdown could now end EARLY after positive new data

However, Downing Street has committed to ending the lockdown in England on July 5 if the situation allows, admitting today that the positive data was being examined on a daily basis.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1451120/Lockdown-end-date-Boris-Johnson-latest-announcement-Covid-UK-data-cases-coronavirus-news

Another jump up in Fantasy League figures today, with 11,007 new cases, I expect the next step will be lockdown tightening and Europe will be about 3 to 4 weeks behind the UK.

16 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Researchers at the Thomas Jefferson University have found that mammalian cells can convert RNA sequences back into DNA.

Whilst the researchers seem excited at this discovery which goes against long-held biological dogma, no mention is made of any potential for the mRNA experimental gene therapies produced by Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech to thus alter DNA. Shouldn't this now be considered a possibility even among the naysayers of mainstream science who have previously denied such a prospect?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210611174037.htm

New discovery shows human cells can write RNA sequences into DNA

I thought it was quite obvious... WOW - so they found it now? WTF? I had only biology in secondary school. WHat's wrong with these 'scientists'? Do they want Nobel Prize for this finding? 🙄

12 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my programmed parent told me this so i looked for it.

Children aged 12-17 unlikely to be offered vaccine in UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57496074

A decision to vaccinate all 12 to 17-year-old children against Covid is unlikely to be recommended by UK vaccine experts imminently, the BBC has been told.

image.png.d9eff165a5891c77c384081356704edb.png

TEachers are worst... I thought as a kid they are morons (90%) and adulthood confirmed my opinion... What they even do in school? Shouldn't they have IQ test before they enter education? Could they do anything else in normal world? 🙄 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

No doubt the witchdoctors of spi-b and various other agencies will have been trawling facebook,twitter,online forums and comments sections on youtube and other media platforms to gauge public opinion on just how far they could go and seeing that the pushback had started have miraculously juggled some figures to offer an appeasement to calm the masses,expect another announcement after 26th of June going back on that when the demo has finished

And as per usual the gullible and dull witted will blink and bitch and moan again but not do anything about it

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic