Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

I've not owned a dog since a child.

They say that dogs very much live for their owners and are attuned to them.

I am wondering if dogs have been affected by the change in their vaxxed owners?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Government gets continued lockdown restrictions through House of Commons by making it impossible for the public to contact MP’s before the vote

The government has yet again shown utter contempt for the British people and indeed for the British Parliamentary democracy system.

 

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/rushed-vote-on-lockdowns-contemptuous-of-the-british-public/

well to be fair the penny should of dropped 5 years ago the day after the EU referendum

 

Parliament / business / chambers had all become communists in denial

 

Now the Priests of the NWO have emerged into the control positions and the 'denialists' are a bit confused at whats happening around them. Morons

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

At what point does this become treason and/or war crimes?

Maybe Dictator Dan will know the answer to your question when he returns on 28 June. NSW has three cases, by Chairman Dan’s standards, you should be in lockdown now 😂

C9CA54DE-907A-433D-B525-555246D0A04B.png.e065baf29e8e0cb7c8f892c10c191152.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

Almost a million people with negative health consequences. Actually I am wrong saying that because that is total reported reactions, on average people have 3-4 issues per report. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Pawson13 said:

I've not owned a dog since a child.

They say that dogs very much live for their owners and are attuned to them.

I am wondering if dogs have been affected by the change in their vaxxed owners?

 

 

Good question. Some dogs are quite emotionally intelligent and some can actually alert their owners to cancer and other illnesses.

 

Something tells me cats are a bit more sentient when it comes to subtle changes. They have always struck me as more sentient but I could be wrong and it's a discussion for another thread. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Good question. Some dogs are quite emotionally intelligent and some can actually alert their owners to cancer and other illnesses.

 

Something tells me cats are a bit more sentient when it comes to subtle changes. They have always struck me as more sentient but I could be wrong and it's a discussion for another thread. 

 

 

 

My dog barks at any mask user he sees. My dogs cunt radar is fine!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

My dog barks at any mask user he sees. My dogs cunt radar is fine!

Good doggy ☺️. I don't think my relatives greyhound would be a good test subject as she just sleeps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just listening to The Richie Allen Show from Wednesday and the subject of forcing the jab on the Care workers with immediate effect.

 

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2021-06-16T11_27_01-07_00

https://richieallen.co.uk/hancock-we-have-no-duty-of-care-at-all-to-vaccine-refuseniks/

 

There was a comment about a shortage of care workers if they got laid off for refusing the jab which got me thinking...

 

Is this an engineered shortage and what is the overall plan? Perhaps to throw the NHS into partial / total chaos due to extreme staff shortages?

 

Could this be the “unprecedented event” that Michael Gove mentioned that would stop the lockdown ending on 19th July?

 

Just a thought...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

The myth of the 'asymptomatic spread' & "asymptomatic super-spreader" - are two completely non-scientific claims which Western governments have built their entire COVID lockdown, mask, and vaccine narrative around. Here Dr Mike Yeadon dismantles this false assumption...

 

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/076/946/261/original/126b99ec8506bae2.mp4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

We will remember you.  We won't forget your role, and your financial enrichment.  

 

You are despicable beyond belief.

 

"Lockdowns lifted because you got the vaccine"

 

 

 

who is the fat woman and the anorexic waif ? what do they do ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just listening to The Richie Allen Show from Wednesday and the subject of forcing the jab on the Care workers with immediate effect.

 

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2021-06-16T11_27_01-07_00

https://richieallen.co.uk/hancock-we-have-no-duty-of-care-at-all-to-vaccine-refuseniks/

 

There was a comment about a shortage of care workers if they got laid off for refusing the jab which got me thinking...

 

Is this an engineered shortage and what is the overall plan? Perhaps to throw the NHS into partial / total chaos due to extreme staff shortages?

 

Could this be the “unprecedented event” that Michael Gove mentioned that would stop the lockdown ending on 19th July?

 

Just a thought...

 

Enable privatisation at lockdown prices.

 

Big money in healthcare apparently its been mentioned ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Enable privatisation at lockdown prices.

 

Big money in healthcare apparently its been mentioned ;)

 

 

 

most care homes are already private in the uk afaik.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Freedom hopes surge as Boris admits lockdown could now end EARLY after positive new data

 

However, Downing Street has committed to ending the lockdown in England on July 5 if the situation allows, admitting today that the positive data was being examined on a daily basis.

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1451120/Lockdown-end-date-Boris-Johnson-latest-announcement-Covid-UK-data-cases-coronavirus-news

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Freedom hopes surge as Boris admits lockdown could now end EARLY after positive new data

 

However, Downing Street has committed to ending the lockdown in England on July 5 if the situation allows, admitting today that the positive data was being examined on a daily basis.

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1451120/Lockdown-end-date-Boris-Johnson-latest-announcement-Covid-UK-data-cases-coronavirus-news

 

Shitting out or building up to something else....... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...