Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Here’s some celebs singing that you can have your entire life back if you just get your vaccine.

🙄

disgusting, this vid is more disgusting as it's aimed at the kids.

Covid-19 Singalong Propaganda Brainwashing Children Songs Shot in The Arm Put That Mask On Your Face

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WNYKD79428BM

image_2021-06-17_093517.png.42b515a486bc6ff8740046825a485972.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

If someone is trying to suggest something links to covid...how is it off topic? People can discuss what they think about the alleged connection without being ostracized to another thread on your say so...just sayin' ...

That person was posting complete non sense, I suspect the goal is to post rubbish about 5g to discredit all the good information we post in here. I said if there was a link then post the evidence, instead just posted more nonsense about 5g and emf. I made the thread because I suggested they post evidence in there but never did. So it ended up being just a constant posts about emf being harmful, which is off topic, if no connection to covid is presented, it is off topic. 

• Like 1

“Covid-19” is a very serious psychological (not respiratory) illness with no pharmaceutical cure

The only known cure for those infected by “Covid-19” is for every one who suffers the illness to want to wake up to the truth. There are three serious primary symptoms common to all who are suffering “Covid-19”.

1) Paranoid delusional psychosis: This is the primary symptom of the “Covid-19” illness, where people believe in an unproven “virus” and an obviously fraudulent “pandemic” and also believe the lie that everyone around them (including all those who are healthy) is suddenly a danger to their health. Those who believe what is on TV and anti-social media are most likely to be infected with this illness due the 24×7, relentless, unprecedented brainwashing that has been pumped out over the past year by these sources known to be peddlers of disinformation and lies.

2) Cognitive dissonance: This is where the person suffering “Covid-19” has become so propagandized that they no longer trust or believe the widely known evidence and facts, such as the fact that hospitals have been unusually quiet, and the fact that there was no excess amount of deaths globally in 2020, even with all the hysteria about the “pandemic” hoax. “Covid-19” sufferers know at some level it is all lies, yet keep on trying to believe the lies due fear of the awful truth about the genocidal maniacs behind the lies. This internal conflict is “cognitive dissonance”.

3) Stockholm syndrome: This is where the person suffering “Covid-19” has actually become involved in a co-dependent relationship with their captors, which include: the lying legacy/anti-social media sources; the snake oil pharmaceutical shills on TV (such as “Dr.” Fraudci); the many “health agencies” and “health officers” pushing the lies; the politicians at all levels of power who have knowingly used the lies to commit high crimes against humanity, by destroying the societies and lives of those they are paid to serve; and the ultra-rich eugenicists who have created and funded all of the lies. Those infected with “Covid-19” are captives of these well known criminals, with such infected people even tending to aggressively defend their captors due this “Stockholm syndrome”.

https://globalcooperative.wordpress.com/2021/03/12/covid-19-is-a-very-serious-psychological-illness/

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Here’s some celebs singing that you can have your entire life back if you just get your vaccine.

🙄

Sadly, I am unable to take the advice from these two collossi of independent free-thinking, who cannot be swayed by fame and cash, as I cannot get the the vaccine, due to being refused NHS treatment by Matt Hancock for being a refusenik.

'There's no other explanation': Utah mom blames COVID vaccines after her 17-year-old athlete son and her husband were BOTH hospitalized with rare blood clots after getting Pfizer and Moderna shots

• Cherie Romney spoke out on Wednesday about her family's health scare
  • Her 17-year-old athlete son Everest was hospitalized with blood clots in April
  • She says he began to have severe symptoms 24 hours after Pfizer vaccine
  • Claims husband was also hospitalized after receiving the Moderna vaccine
  • Health officials say Pfizer and Moderna are not associated with risk of clots
  • But the troubling story comes amid mounting push to vaccinate children 

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 06:01, 17 June 2021 | Updated: 08:21, 17 June 2021

A mother in Utah is blaming COVID-19 vaccines after her 17-year-old son and her husband were both hospitalized with rare blood clots soon after receiving the shots.

'There's no other explanation for what happened to my son and my husband, we are pretty certain that it was a direct result of the vaccine,' Cherie Romney said in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday. 

Romney's son Everest, a healthy six-foot-nine high school basketball player, got his first Pfizer shot on April 21 and began experiencing severe symptoms less than 24 hours later, and her husband Preston suffered clots after getting a Moderna shot, she has said.

Public health officials including the CDC say that the Pfizer and Moderna shots are not associated with an increased risk of rare blood clots, which were seen in a small number who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

But Romney wants to highlight her family's experience as pressure mounts to vaccinate children, who are at incredibly low risk from COVID-19, and as more colleges require young and healthy students to get vaccinated in order to return to campus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9695451/Utah-mom-blames-COVID-vaccines-son-husband-hospitalized-blood-clots.html

• Thanks 2

'Wuhan, lableak, the Rona about. Bat fucked a Pangolin and shit Covids out. Cruise ship, Petri Dish, the Wet Market sucks. Vaccinate to test your fate, so come try your luck. mRNA was far away but now it's on the scene. Globalation, Fascist Nation, Illuminati dream. Spike Proteins for all Teens, the little ones will be next. Infertile, Purple Turtle, Saturns got you hexed'.

Also fuck BLM

Now that's a Covid Song bitches.....

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

🙄

Some of the cheapest advertisment i have ever witnessed.

If someone wants to sell me something this bad, i would need no background or information about anything, i just would not have it, simply because i dont like things to be shuffed into my face, no matter what.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, alexa said:

disgusting, this vid is more disgusting as it's aimed at the kids.

Covid-19 Singalong Propaganda Brainwashing Children Songs Shot in The Arm Put That Mask On Your Face

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WNYKD79428BM

image_2021-06-17_093517.png.42b515a486bc6ff8740046825a485972.png

🪕🎺🪘🪗🎷🎤

As you celebrate our intended demise,

With howling and twerking, coercion and lies,

Instead of entreating our youth to take part,

In sterility, blood clots & failure of heart,

Just do something useful to bring us good cheer,

Take your fake stat's and gimp masks,

The blackmail and fear,

Along with your poison,

And thrust up your tear!

Tra-la-la-ooohee.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

UK Medical Freedom Alliance have penned another open letter - this time to Professor Devi Sridhar for her appalling appearance on BBC Newsround where she made a number of inaccurate statements about the Covid injections for children. They are demanding a retraction and an apology.

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-professor-devi-sridhar-re-bbc-newsround-episode-on-childrens-vaccines

image.png.92d9cf0cfeda4f7ec013ad02df237e84.png

image.png.85ce0c99134e25ae3f5ecff12dc20f9b.png

image.png.fdf3ecbddf55103a14dbbd78b484ec0b.png

Totally justified. That was an outrageous piece of propaganda on national television and it's absolutely right that it is being called out for what it is.

I hope they throw the book at her.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Take the MSM stepping up the hysteria against people who don't want the vaccine, along with Hancock's rhetoric it's going to get dark. 

E4AuglxVEAMLbRX.jpeg

I'll take her on in a fight.....I could never tire of punching that revolting fat head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'll take her on in a fight.....I could never tire of punching that revolting fat head.

She will be dead soon anyway, I'm sure the spike protein will set her right come flu season.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Seconds out round one.. Ziggy delivers a crushing right hand, the fat lady staggers..and she's down..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'll bet that unnatural hag would be hoping to instigate fighting and poisoning by others but would faint of anyone challenged her in person.

Funny how anything we say could be construed as illegal hate speech and inciting violence, while people like her can apparently say anything at all.

Excellent post Tinfoil. The good thing is we have their quotes and we will remember and we can use their own words against them if need be as an example of the hatred that we had to endure from these bitter hateful characters. 

Well according to Radio Lancashire's news headlines this morning, Preston & Chorley Hospitals are now stopping people from visiting patients (except births, kids & end of life) "Because of the rising Covid numbers" - while in the very next sentence saying the spike in numbers was reached 10 days ago and numbers are now falling.

They don't even try to pretend that what they're saying makes any sense whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well according to Radio Lancashire's news headlines this morning, Preston & Chorley Hospitals are now stopping people from visiting patients (except births, kids & end of life) "Because of the rising Covid numbers" - while in the very next sentence saying the spike in numbers was reached 10 days ago and numbers are now falling.

They don't even try to pretend that what they're saying makes any sense whatsoever.

I now think that people only really pay much attention to the headline part of these messages. 

F**k me is this the beginning of blaming what the vaccine WILL do on something else? FFS this surely is big?

Have to edit this....wording used: lost productivity, development of foetal disorders.....where is this going?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9694943/Women-childbearing-age-BANNED-drinking-alcohol-says.html

Edited by CarpeDiem
  • Like 1