Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

make it go viral, fake or not.

do you think bbc or sky care about the truth ffs

You'd have to be thick as shit to believe it was genuine.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Strange,exactly the same thing happened here in the UK recently,wonder if its happening in Australia and New Zealand and the USA ?,and what of the EU countries ?

@DarianF
Aust census happening this August, submitted online for those who can. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Take the MSM stepping up the hysteria against people who don't want the vaccine, along with Hancock's rhetoric it's going to get dark. 

 

 

E4AuglxVEAMLbRX.jpeg

State of that head, a two mile walk would see her off.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 2:45 AM, Roscommon said:

Come winter when the vaxxed people start dropping like flies due to their compromised immune systems, the MSM and politician puppets are going to have some job explaining how the non vaxxed folks seem to be surving with little to no problem.

That's why they are so desperate to get everyone and their dog vaxxed now, it's a race against time for them.

It’s winter now here (Australia) and we’re not hearing of any die offs yet. There’s apparently almost 1.8 million vaxxed in NSW and 850,000vaxxed in VIC (who knows if these figures are even real) but they’ll probably pass all aged care deaths off as flu/pneumonia, not its 2020 new name of covid.

I still don’t know anyone who has been vaxxed, but my mum knows a couple in her age group, no adverse news as yet. Tbh I’m vexxed to be talking about the vaxxed 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Can't wait 🤣

I can’t either, for the fudging to begin 😀 I submitted the last one online too, I don’t like those door to door snoopers, not that they can breach my electric gate anyway…. soon to become electrified 😀⚡⚡

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Take the MSM stepping up the hysteria against people who don't want the vaccine, along with Hancock's rhetoric it's going to get dark. 

 

 

E4AuglxVEAMLbRX.jpeg

 

I'll bet that unnatural hag would be hoping to instigate fighting and poisoning by others but would faint of anyone challenged her in person.

 

Funny how anything we say could be construed as illegal hate speech and inciting violence, while people like her can apparently say anything at all.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They Lterally Tell You The Double Vaccianted Will Die

The Zombie braindead order followers that have sucked up the plandemic won’t be able to read between the lines of what they are truly referring to, they are literally telling you, the double jabbed are going to die, just like when Gordon brown said, we are literally choosing who lives and who dies.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3SSAX93N7DS9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Saved said:

I've noticed that academically intelligent people are prone to be proud of their own intelligence, as if they created themselves from nothing and developed their intellect by their intellect. 

 

Those that are prone to intellectual pride look up to, and bow down to, those who have achieved even greater intellectual heights and will believe everything they hear.

 

Anybody challenging what they believe - especially people like me that did not go to university and have only ever had low paid jobs for thick people will be met with the thought:

 

"Aren't these unschooled men?"

 

I enjoyed that clip put up on here yesterday where science is only accepted as true if it has been peer reviewed. Anything that comes from outside that is rejected.

 

The wise shall become fools.

 

Sorry, double post.

Edited by jack121
pressed wrong key
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Saved said:

I've noticed that academically intelligent people are prone to be proud of their own intelligence, as if they created themselves from nothing and developed their intellect by their intellect. 

 

Those that are prone to intellectual pride look up to, and bow down to, those who have achieved even greater intellectual heights and will believe everything they hear.

 

Anybody challenging what they believe - especially people like me that did not go to university and have only ever had low paid jobs for thick people will be met with the thought:

 

"Aren't these unschooled men?"

 

I enjoyed that clip put up on here yesterday where science is only accepted as true if it has been peer reviewed. Anything that comes from outside that is rejected.

 

The wise shall become fools.

 

I know a lot of these intellectuals and they look up to bill gates and other successful people like ophera winfrey, these were their role models as they were growing up, their fellow intellectuals and success stories the influential people whom they aspire to be like, and after years of daydreaming and masterbating over bill gates' face, spunking over ophera winfrey and jon bon jovi, all cabal members, they want to be like their heroes and will not hear a bad word against them. These are their gods.

The more qualified they are, the more willing to be sucked into the system, becasue the halls of academia are covered with grinning posters of these tyrants along with motivating inspiring quotes like: You can be anything you want to be. Nothing is impossible, Make it happen, etc and all the rest of that bull.

They don't realise that everything they are taught in the education system is useless crap or outright lies, only the jews freemasons zionist are taught about politics, finance, corporate banking strategies, because they are going to be our new rulers.

The rest are sheep, slaves, vaccine candidates.

Edited by jack121
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are these awful people so damned ugly. It must their lack of and lust for popularity. They're infantile, forever still stuck in a Highschool mentality and now they've clawed together some power they see the world as them against the popular kids, you know the attractive, cool ones that never liked them.

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not one politician is fuckable, they're all ugly and this is a problem because ugly, thirsty people have low self esteem and compensate with ambition and callousness towards others.

 

#UglyPoliticiansNeedGoodLovin

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

"shift the point at which the whole world is vaccinated from 2024 to the middle of next year"

 

Yes, I reckon 22 is going to be bumpy road, more so than this year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Here’s some celebs singing that you can have your entire life back if you just get your vaccine.

 

 

 

 

🙄

 

 

 

 

 

It gave me rare symptoms of corona 🤮

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Why are these awful people so damned ugly. It must their lack of and lust for popularity. They're infantile, forever still stuck in a Highschool mentality and now they've clawed together some power they see the world as them against the popular kids, you know the attractive, cool ones that never liked them.

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not one politician is fuckable, they're all ugly and this is a problem because ugly, thirsty people have low self esteem and compensate with ambition and callousness towards others.

 

#UglyPoliticiansNeedGoodLovin

But Trudeau 🤩

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...