Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MagicMatt said:

Please dont i love a good old sketchy documentary/conspiracy hahaha

did you know the founder of Netflix , Marc Randolph, his great-uncle was Edward ‘propaganda’ Bernays ? And Bernays of course was the nephew of Sigmund Freud. It is indeed a cult. 

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, serpentine said:

Most are not seeing them as towns are mostly empty.

Would be nice to know who spent the money making and putting them up

My guess is the W H O... they had laminated posters for all doctors offices and hospitals within weeks...even in the toilets/washrooms.

God I hate this planet sometimes. Donald's "vaccine" was made in Israel, if anyone on this forum is from the US, I will keep you in my prayers.

Also the second UK lockdown is inbound, surprise surprise...

Thank god I applied for benefit already because when the furlough ends it will be a poverty safari. Expect the government to pay for christmas presents with the crypto app, that's coming real soon. Buy the idiots off then they won't revolt and they will sing the governments praises. Wrongens.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, owen said:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/everything-that-has-happened-was-meant-to-happen_YNgoMhiqvrvF8lE.html

Very powerful video from Vernon Coleman, tempted to send this onto some family members who are lost causes or so it appears

Thanks Owen. Vernon mist be pulling his hair out. 

I know the feeling. I've attempted to send some information over but received snotty comments at best so I gave up trying.

Perhaps we or they get what they deserve. Scared children still begging the government to save them. I've always been the sort of guy to be permanantly irritated by people even those I love, but this year has brought the irritation and agitation at my fellow human being on to an unbelievable scale. 

The stupidity is in our faces even when one tries to avoid it. 

A family member of mine earlier said "there was hardly anyone in the butcher's so it was safe" 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

I’ve realised something tonight, the official story about how the authorities became suspicious about a new virus going around is a total fantasy. There’s 11 million people in Wuhan, a place notorious for its polluted air, so respiratory issues are not out of the ordinary. And dozens of people getting pneumonia like symptoms during flu season, a time when people get pneumonia, raised someone’s suspicion... who would notice that dozens of people have pneumonia in a city of millions, even if they are close by they would be at home or hospital recovering. As a residence you’d never notice. If you worked into a hospital you’d diagnose them as having pneumonia. You know it’s dozens of people,  not millions, considering 450 million people a year get pneumonia then how is dozens anything to make people think something new no worse is going about. Let’s say the pneumonia numbers were higher or symptoms were more aggressive than usual, as a worker in hospital you’d say, huh, we have had a bad flu & pneumonia season this year haven’t we. This fantasy story is up there with Hani Hanjour crashing a Boeing plane into the pentagon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

did you know the founder of Netflix , Marc Randolph, his great-uncle was Edward ‘propaganda’ Bernays ? And Bernays of course was the nephew of Sigmund Freud. It is indeed a cult. 

-

Interesting! The rabbit hole runs deep....

Well this absolutely stinks...!

Simon Dolan's judicial review has been delayed for over one month because a government employee is on holiday...

Update on Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown

Our legal challenge against the Government delayed by a further month - due to a Government lawyer being on holiday. 

We had been scheduled to go ahead on September 23, with the court having moved the hearing forward from the original date of September 28. 

But one of the Government’s 11-strong team is holiday on that date, meaning it has now been moved back to October 29.  The availability of suitably senior judges to hear the case on alternative dates was also a factor.

As you know, the appeal was ordered to be heard by Lord Justice Hickinbottom who said that the legal challenge "potentially raises fundamental issues concerning the proper spheres for democratically-accountable Ministers of the Government and judges."

We are all naturally incredibly frustrated that the hearing will be delayed, especially give Lord Justice Hickinbottom’s direction that the case needed to be heard quickly. The case is of the utmost importance to the entire nation and we believe that further delays only highlights the Government’s inability to face up to its decisions. 

The better news is that the delay will mean that the appeal will be held in person, rather than virtually as all previous stages have been. 

We have seen in recent weeks that the Government, by its own admission, is willing to break the law. It cannot be allowed that these actions go unchecked and I urge everyone to consider the ramifications which the lockdown has had on our freedoms and liberties. 

In the meantime, we will continue to fight to expose the dangerous and damaging impacts the Government’s lockdown strategy has had on the entire nation and I would urge you to join our fight by signing up to https://www.keepbritainfree.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, owen said:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/everything-that-has-happened-was-meant-to-happen_YNgoMhiqvrvF8lE.html

Very powerful video from Vernon Coleman, tempted to send this onto some family members who are lost causes or so it appears

Sadly, two of my siblings bought into this New Age clap-trap even moving at one point to Findhorn, to be a part of David Spangler's "holistic" experiment.

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

(American spiritual philosopher, author, considered one of the founding figures of the modern New Age movement.)

6 minutes ago, Velma said:

Sadly, two of my siblings bought into this New Age clap-trap even moving at one point to Findhorn, to be a part of David Spangler's "holistic" experiment.

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

(American spiritual philosopher, author, considered one of the founding figures of the modern New Age movement.)

I fell in to this trap also, but so happy to say I am out of that crap! Full of false promises, leading you like a bone on a string to a dog.

Findhorn in Scotland? I had hoped they were planning an off grid type community, but if it's full of New Age puppets, I'm out.

That David Spangler just looks like a major con artist...yuch (reminds me of Bojo a bit. Don't know why exactly!)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Velma said:

He's got he look of a man that touches kids. He gives me the creeps. 

• Like 3