Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

UK Medical Freedom Alliance have penned another open letter - this time to Professor Devi Sridhar for her appalling appearance on BBC Newsround where she made a number of inaccurate statements about the Covid injections for children. They are demanding a retraction and an apology.

 

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-professor-devi-sridhar-re-bbc-newsround-episode-on-childrens-vaccines

 

image.png.92d9cf0cfeda4f7ec013ad02df237e84.png

image.png.85ce0c99134e25ae3f5ecff12dc20f9b.png

image.png.fdf3ecbddf55103a14dbbd78b484ec0b.png

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

 

In that case a pro rata reduction in taxation for the "refuseniks" who are refused treatment on the NHS.  It would also mean being banned from receiving the gene therapy treatment by means of the vaccine - how sad!

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The writings on the wall

 

There is the final destination

 

Take the vaccines and the 2 tests a week and wear the masks  or you will all, one way or other get removed from society

 

Its not if ..... its when

 

Its very easy, you do what everyone else is doing.....waiting hoping things will change for the better

 

There have been so many genocidal resets done to people just like you

 

There are things you can do but it involves risk. If you think it can be fixed without risk without experience of a bit of pain and suffering without enduring some inconvenience.....its not possible

 

Make a start now or you die badly

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

UK Medical Freedom Alliance have penned another open letter - this time to Professor Devi Sridhar for her appalling appearance on BBC Newsround where she made a number of inaccurate statements about the Covid injections for children. They are demanding a retraction and an apology.

 

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/open-letter-to-professor-devi-sridhar-re-bbc-newsround-episode-on-childrens-vaccines

 

image.png.92d9cf0cfeda4f7ec013ad02df237e84.png

image.png.85ce0c99134e25ae3f5ecff12dc20f9b.png

image.png.fdf3ecbddf55103a14dbbd78b484ec0b.png


Should lose her job and go to prison. 


Fuck sake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The writings on the wall

 

There is the final destination

 

Take the vaccines and the 2 tests a week and wear the masks  or you will all, one way or other get removed from society

 

Its not if ..... its when

 

Its very easy, you do what everyone else is doing.....waiting hoping things will change for the better

 

There have been so many genocidal resets done to people just like you

 

There are things you can do but it involves risk. If you think it can be fixed without risk without experience of a bit of pain and suffering without enduring some inconvenience.....its not possible

 

Make a start now or you die badly

 

 

Taking the vaccine is a fate worse than a fate worse than death.  I have no worries whatsoever about what the consequences are for non compliance.

 

What the Nazis will be reading, regarding my absence.

 

th?id=OIP.-6DGq6thCn01-75O6Zb4iAHaHu%26p

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Michael said:

 

It is already too late.

It is past 12 o clock

The damage is already done. Now its all about how many more will get effected and what the results will be.

One thing is for sure, it wont be pretty.

 

I just sincerely hope that the numbers will not be astronomically high in fall and winter season, as we come to expect.

 

I recently thought about how sick it actually is to even talk like this about deaths and damage and i come to realize that i have to deal with this because i am forced to go into this crap matter. I actually dont want to either think or talk about human catastrophies born out of a psycopath agenda, but they force me to deal with their BS mindset.

I rather would just enjoy my peaceful days, but most of the time i can't. This shit is so unbelievable i cannot turn my eyes from it.

Very well put. The lockdown happened in the states last year on my birthday, so I will never forget it. You would think time would ease the incredulous nature and sheer absurdity of it all...but it hasn't for me one bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:


Should lose her job and go to prison. 


Fuck sake.

 

They will ignore that and will not issue an apology. The media and government is clearly not being honest at all throughout this entire pandemic and now they lying to people to convince children to take a vaccine they don't need. Surely these people need taking out of office. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

They will ignore that and will not issue an apology. The media and government is clearly not being honest at all throughout this entire pandemic and now they lying to people to convince children to take a vaccine they don't need. Surely these people need taking out of office. 

 

Need more than taking out of office pal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

Need more than taking out of office pal.

Before the rush i'd like to volunteer for the positions of hangman/firing squad/switch thrower for the electric chair

I can tie some really good decorative knots ,i'm quite a good shot,and i have a a certain amount of electrical training ,willing to travel at my own expense and only require a packed lunch annd a flask of good coffee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Rockefeller Foundation has published this report concerning 'Accelerating National Genomic Surveillance'. Whereas the report seems to be specific to the US, there can be little doubt that this will be a global phenomenon.

 

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/The-Rockefeller-Foundation_Accelerating-National-Genomic-Surveillance.pdf

 

The aims are to gather data (our data) as the "secret weapon" to beat disease outbreaks - even more so than lockdowns, masks, social distancing or even vaccines. Apparently this data is not being gathered fast enough - especially with so-called variants spreading rapidly - in order to help authorities to make "science-driven" decisions.

 

There are 6 parts to the action plan which are summarised in the image below and expanded on in the link provided above. It seems that more and more testing will be the order of the day along with sharing of medical information.

 

image.png.bd27cf925084cf18f433803afe3160e9.png

image.png.58f9c786838b1ef4b12f1cf5b06b8682.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whenever I see the insufferable (Han)cock sucker or his cronies, I can't help visualising them with roundels superimposed on their smarmy faces.

 

I am taking my eyes away for the rest of the night because they provoke such rage, I'm worried that if given the chance to get my hands on them, I could match their own evil.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve been reporting vaccine adverts from the ukgov official Instagram whenever I see them as misleading. Now had confirmation that 4 of them have been deleted as they violate their ad guidelines. Very surprised. Could’ve chosen a better time to screenshot 😆

A538644A-5794-4C6D-A7F5-36588D67CDAB.png

Edited by joey_j
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...