Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

 

I hope to god that these care home workers fight and dont just capitulate like the gov think they will (as they are considered lower brow workers). 

 

Bring it on you fuckers.

I as a care home worker most definitely will be fighting it! Spoke about it with my Manager today and said I won't be having the jab. She said she doesn't understand how they can make people already employed have it and won't be making it mandatory. Sadly as a huge company she will have no say in it I suspect. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

We might all have to meet up for safety in numbers if the shit really hits the fan. 

 

If you look at history, if you look from your own personal experiences. Those with the biggest egos, those who look invincible, look to have it all going their way....suddenly find that it all starts to fall apart. Its only the enlightened ones who endure (look at all those 'richest people in the world' past and present, polticians etc)...they are forgotten about quite quickly, but folks with ideas/ethics/enlightenment go on. 

 

We know this thing is a lie. It is not built on truth. Its is perpetuated by liars , it is reinforced by false people. Is that a structure/system that will endure?  It can't, it won't...

 

Eckhart Tolle puts it well that the ego, will keep feeding itself to try and survive (individual, group, nation level), but by doing so it is like a cancer, and it kills itself in the end. 

 

For example In the sikh faith, baptised followers are expected to be in ‘chardikala’ (forever in high spirits) and ‘tiar bar tiar’ (state of ever preparedness) for unforeseen events. Its a good way to live, no matter what adversity comes in life face it with 'high spirits' (basicially, look upon bad and good as the same)...and be ready for whatever life throws at you, so you should eat healthy, stay active and in shape, know how to be self sufficient (know how to cook, grow food etc), be comfortable with being uncomfortable (i.e. cold showers), know how to defend yourself and others, keep good company.

 

In the end consciousness will prevail, because it is eternal... unconsciousness is temporary and can't last forever. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

the quarantine thing is to stop you travelling, they don't want proles travelling anymore.  its the iron fist in the velvet glove approach at the minute.

 

Yes no more cheap holidays to Spain, Portugal, Greece , France , Italy and Florida for the working class , holidays will only be for the elites and rich and it will be the same for cars , no more cheap Second hand petrol cars , only Expensive Electric cars for the rich .

Prices for train fares have already increased last year i went to Blackpool with my wife return fare cost £60 now it's £176 .

They really are gonna punish and kill the poor and working class .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes no more cheap holidays to Spain, Portugal, Greece , France , Italy and Florida for the working class , holidays will only be for the elites and rich and it will be the same for cars , no more cheap Second hand petrol cars , only Expensive Electric cars for the rich .

Prices for train fares have already increased last year i went to Blackpool with my wife return fare cost £60 now it's £176 .

They really are gonna punish and kill the poor and working class .

 

I still reckon, that part of the limit on flight travel (afterall private jets have never been busier) is because of the threat of massive numbers of DVT cases (which they can't blame on the rona, as people have passed plenty of tests to get onto planes). You have millions of unfit and overweight plebs (thanks to lockdowns) who have been jabbed with something that increases blood clots, who if allowed to fly on cramped, pressurised tubes are a ticking timebombs for sudden cardiac events. That would be a major red flag to wake people up. (this was alluded to in an article about jabs and flying)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

Simon this needs to get everywhere urgently. Also can you get it to david icke.

 

There is a debate as whether it is fake or not. I am betting on fake but who knows. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Doesn't seem genuine to me. 

 

The only red flag, is that I seriously doubt they would be sending emails with all their evil plans in it but you never know. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The only red flag, is that I seriously doubt they would be sending emails with all their evil plans in it but you never know. 

The only thing i would of expected,Is an official crest of the uni. On the head of the email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, northern star said:

That's why they're in such a rush to get the devil juice into everyone, to disconnect them from being able to see the truth on a spiritual level.

 out of likes NS 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toe-curling moment humiliated Matt Hancock says he 'doesn't think' he's 'f**** hopeless' after Boris Johnson's devastating private verdict on his pandemic performance is laid bare in WhatsApps released by Cummings 

 

44292957-9692327-On_April_27_Mr_Johnson_

 

It's not just about being fucking hopeless, it's about the whole damned lot of them being utterly corrupt, to the detriment of people's lives, livelihoods, mental wellbeing, personal relationships and health in general.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9692327/Dominic-Cummings-posts-bombshell-WhatsApp-message-Boris-Johnson.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

The only thing i would of expected,Is an official crest of the uni. On the head of the email.

 

It is a memo apparently, don't think they were very widely used, why not just send it as an email, which is more common. It lacks a real header but purports to be an email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

It is a memo apparently, don't think they were very widely used, why not just send it as an email, which is more common. It lacks a real header but purports to be an email.

I just hope it's not real. Because if it is were fucked.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Toe-curling moment humiliated Matt Hancock says he 'doesn't think' he's 'f**** hopeless' after Boris Johnson's devastating private verdict on his pandemic performance is laid bare in WhatsApps released by Cummings 

 

It's not just about being fucking hopeless, it's about the whole damned lot of them being utterly corrupt, to the detriment of people's lives, livelihoods, mental wellbeing, personal relationships and health in general.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9692327/Dominic-Cummings-posts-bombshell-WhatsApp-message-Boris-Johnson.html

I'd be careful of cummings. He's deep into the transhumanist poopie. He was at the Glaxo Vax factory behind Barnard Castle last March (when he said he was testing his eyes)...he knows the long term plan. His intervention last month re. lockdowns should have been quicker, fed into the narrative that June 21st shouldn' happen. He's now leaking stories over testing...which feeds the 'test more' narrative, which by its very nature will bump up the false positives.... 

 

Its also very odd that he is 'allowed' to 'leak' this stuff without approval because anyone who works in govt at the top level is bound by the official secrets act (which can be used to gag anything the govt doesn't want released by ex members). Communications with the PM in the past would very definitely be sweeped up the the Official Secrets act.

 

Its so obvious, yet tedious. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I'd be careful of cummings. He's deep into the transhumanist poopie. He was at the Glaxo Vax factory behind Barnard Castle last March (when he said he was testing his eyes)...he knows the long term plan. His intervention last month re. lockdowns should have been quicker, fed into the narrative that June 21st shouldn' happen. He's now leaking stories over testing...which feeds the 'test more' narrative, which by its very nature will bump up the false positives.... 

 

Its also very odd that he is 'allowed' to 'leak' this stuff without approval because anyone who works in govt at the top level is bound by the official secrets act (which can be used to gag anything the govt doesn't want released by ex members). Communications with the PM in the past would very definitely be sweeped up the the Official Secrets act.

 

Its so obvious, yet tedious. 

 

I don't trust any of them.  Maybe they want to ditch Hancock soon to be replaced by Michael Gove or another bastard.

 

 

44292957-9692327-On_April_27_Mr_Johnson_

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I hope your right.I read the document and started to worry to honest.

It seems like it was written by someone who knows all the conspiracies and neatly put them all in the same email. It also lists Exeter but not Bristol on page 3, even though Bristol is bigger.

Edited by truth_seeker90
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, truth_seeker90 said:

It seems like it was written by someone who knows all the conspiracies and neatly put them all in the same email. It also lists Exeter but not Bristol on page 1, even though Bristol is bigger.

Ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes no more cheap holidays to Spain, Portugal, Greece , France , Italy and Florida for the working class , holidays will only be for the elites and rich and it will be the same for cars , no more cheap Second hand petrol cars , only Expensive Electric cars for the rich .

Prices for train fares have already increased last year i went to Blackpool with my wife return fare cost £60 now it's £176 .

They really are gonna punish and kill the poor and working class .

 

 

Heathrow Airport UK England Chatting with Quarantined Hotel Guests Its like a Prison Covid-19 Masks

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=HGWY1KXU2N3A

 

image_2021-06-16_181244.png.542e74ad0d77f7e5982afddf150d9297.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...