Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Same. I've told my family, including the little ones, that it is likely I'll be going to prison (or similar) quite possibly this year but almost certainly by the end of 2022.

 

I am getting ready and I strongly urge everybody else to get ready. If you have any powerful addictions then taper down over the coming months. You will want to be in the best shape (of mind) possible.

 

Get your affairs in order for the sake of those who might be dependent on your wage. I do believe that my wife will cave in to peer pressure and take the jab when it comes to it being compulsory. Her friends in our (Christian) fellowship think I'm a lunatic, as if influenced by some strange cult.

 

I can see them all getting their kids 'done' for the sake of Peace and Safety! while I continue to shout warnings of coming destruction. It is a voice that does not want to be heard.

 

I do look forward to meeting like-minded people, albeit in some gulag. I much prefer a live conversation to measured words on a typewriter.

I'm with you,we will meet when the time is right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I know its off topic but can anyone tell me what the round red circle signified .We have a photo from Auschwitz camp of a relative of my husbands and he has a round badge on his prison jacket ,he was not Jewish .

Full explanation of the myriad combinations

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camp_badge

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

We might all have to meet up for safety in numbers if the shit really hits the fan. 

It's getting through to the awake people thats the problem,best i can suggest is the White Rose local telegram groups which are worldwide in scope and word of mouth or stickers at the next demo folk attend,and expect infililtration as a given .And most of all remember the government can call on 450,000 tops to protect them and given they are scattered the length and breadth of the country and overseas or afloat in the case of the forces the numbers they have begin to look like a relatively minor inconvenience

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steven colbert just said (regarding Covid and Wuhan) 'I don't want to be right, I just want to know the truth'.

 

Isn't that the Liberal mind set 101, I don't want to be right, I just want to know what I should believe.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's getting through to the awake people thats the problem,best i can suggest is the White Rose local telegram groups which are worldwide in scope and word of mouth or stickers at the next demo folk attend,and expect infililtration as a given .And most of all remember the government can call on 450,000 tops to protect them and given they are scattered the length and breadth of the country and overseas or afloat in the case of the forces the numbers they have begin to look like a relatively minor inconvenience

Further to that take a leaf out of the Levellers book (the original levellers not the band) and their sea green ribbons,wear a purple/turquoise (i struggle with colours so someone please help here) ribbon to signify where you come from

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

  1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

All psychiatrists are fucking mental.

 

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

Whenever I hear that word the documentary "Psychiatry An Industry of Death" always comes to mind. 

 

Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

I have no idea why people believe it is acceptable that governments are using behavioural psychologists as advisors (and clearly always have in this socially engineered façade).

Modifying behaviour or "nudging" through the mechanism of fear is coercive and therefore irrefutably immoral, irrespective of rationale.

 

Interrogating the FACT that government utilises behavioural psychology as a means to implement governance is absurdly absent among the mass of humanity! although expected since they (we) are reframed from birth into obligatory obedience.

 

What kind of authority uses such deliberately manipulative divisive methodology?

A benevolent one? 

or a mentally sick death cult, hell bent on destruction?

 

I have long held the view that all forms of authoritarianism are illegitimate & nothing could have reinforced this view more effectively than the past 15 months.

 

It is utterly incomprehensible that society would even contemplate the use of behavioural psychology in any legitimate governmental context (if such a thing exists!). That much should be clear to any balanced rational thinker.

 

Covid deception to justify the overt application of psychological deception. 

Absolute fucking insanity.

Absolute tyranny!

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

 

 

Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

I have no idea why people believe it is acceptable that governments are using behavioural psychologists as advisors (and clearly always have in this socially engineered façade).

Modifying behaviour or "nudging" through the mechanism of fear is coercive and therefore irrefutably immoral, irrespective of rationale.

 

Interrogating the FACT that government utilises behavioural psychology as a means to implement governance is absurdly absent among the mass of humanity! although expected since they (we) are reframed from birth into obligatory obedience.

 

What kind of authority uses such deliberately manipulative divisive methodology?

A benevolent one? 

or a mentally sick death cult, hell bent on destruction?

 

I have long held the view that all forms of authoritarianism are illegitimate & nothing could have reinforced this view more effectively than the past 15 months.

 

It is utterly incomprehensible that society would even contemplate the use of behavioural psychology in any legitimate governmental context (if such a thing exists!). That much should be clear to any balanced rational thinker.

 

Covid deception to justify the overt application of psychological deception. 

Absolute fucking insanity.

Absolute tyranny!

 

 

 

It was used in ww1 and ww2 to great effect as well however in those conflicts there really was a danger of the country being invaded and the bombs were very real also the government had declared war on a foreign power and not their own population as is the case now

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

And that's the problem mate, they're being treated like fuckin criminals where they're nothing of the sought. If they want to tell the world that the food it shite or the accommodation is dirty that's their absolute right and no jumped up prick can stop them.  End of. 

 

The quarantine thing is ludicrous because Convid is apparently running amok around the whole country anyway so whats the bloody point. How people can fall for this nonsense is beyond me. Meanwhile the cretins down in Cornwall for G7 could do what they bloody like while watching the Red Arrows. I'm gonna lose it, can't take anymore lol (I'm gonna take a breather and meditate). 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Number6 said:

 

The quarantine thing is ludicrous because Convid is apparently running amok around the whole country anyway so whats the bloody point. How people can fall for this nonsense is beyond me. Meanwhile the cretins down in Cornwall for G7 could do what they bloody like while watching the Red Arrows. I'm gonna lose it, can't take anymore lol (I'm gonna take a breather and meditate). 

that video incensed me as well,and to rub salt in it people are expected to pay for their own incarceration,that really Really is taking the piss.People still haven't realised they have nothing to lose and THAT is what enables this to go on unquestioned except in the alt media and we are a long way off that point yet and i honestly believe it won't happen anytime soon while people are still clinging on to the false belief that there is an end to this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

the quarantine thing is to stop you travelling, they don't want proles travelling anymore.  its the iron fist in the velvet glove approach at the minute.

 

They will have completed the 'no private air travel' by 2025 at this rate and i have a feeling that they will allow a certain amount of footage about this be reported as a deterrent to the proles

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might sound a bit of a strange query but, with all these pop-up vax centres and the fact that they say 'anyone' can 'walk in' and get a jab, what's to stop someone going in to various places and getting any number of jabs. Not that I am suggesting it or that anyone would want to, but ..... still; not to have any sort of registration or record-keeping seems rather odd

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

 

I hope to god that these care home workers fight and dont just capitulate like the gov think they will (as they are considered lower brow workers). 

 

Bring it on you fuckers.

I as a care home worker most definitely will be fighting it! Spoke about it with my Manager today and said I won't be having the jab. She said she doesn't understand how they can make people already employed have it and won't be making it mandatory. Sadly as a huge company she will have no say in it I suspect. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

We might all have to meet up for safety in numbers if the shit really hits the fan. 

 

If you look at history, if you look from your own personal experiences. Those with the biggest egos, those who look invincible, look to have it all going their way....suddenly find that it all starts to fall apart. Its only the enlightened ones who endure (look at all those 'richest people in the world' past and present, polticians etc)...they are forgotten about quite quickly, but folks with ideas/ethics/enlightenment go on. 

 

We know this thing is a lie. It is not built on truth. Its is perpetuated by liars , it is reinforced by false people. Is that a structure/system that will endure?  It can't, it won't...

 

Eckhart Tolle puts it well that the ego, will keep feeding itself to try and survive (individual, group, nation level), but by doing so it is like a cancer, and it kills itself in the end. 

 

For example In the sikh faith, baptised followers are expected to be in ‘chardikala’ (forever in high spirits) and ‘tiar bar tiar’ (state of ever preparedness) for unforeseen events. Its a good way to live, no matter what adversity comes in life face it with 'high spirits' (basicially, look upon bad and good as the same)...and be ready for whatever life throws at you, so you should eat healthy, stay active and in shape, know how to be self sufficient (know how to cook, grow food etc), be comfortable with being uncomfortable (i.e. cold showers), know how to defend yourself and others, keep good company.

 

In the end consciousness will prevail, because it is eternal... unconsciousness is temporary and can't last forever. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

the quarantine thing is to stop you travelling, they don't want proles travelling anymore.  its the iron fist in the velvet glove approach at the minute.

 

Yes no more cheap holidays to Spain, Portugal, Greece , France , Italy and Florida for the working class , holidays will only be for the elites and rich and it will be the same for cars , no more cheap Second hand petrol cars , only Expensive Electric cars for the rich .

Prices for train fares have already increased last year i went to Blackpool with my wife return fare cost £60 now it's £176 .

They really are gonna punish and kill the poor and working class .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...