numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

12 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I had to read that banner several times as you're right, it makes no sense! 

Return to a new normal...whaaa?! 

remove the banner without damaging it and hand it in to your council saying you found it blowing around on the floor

Edited by thebk
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Look at these 'lovely' banners going up around town..

couldn't get too close as it is on a busy crossroads I feel like chucking paint all over it.😠

How can life 'return to a new normal' fgs.

IMG_0330.JPG

There is no new normal, it does not exist. There is only normal and abnormal,  and this whole "virus" situation is abnormal.

• Like 4

Just now, Captain Falcon said:

There is no new normal, it does not exist. There is only normal and abnormal,  and this whole "virus" situation is abnormal.

Agreed.

they have to keep pushing though.

Reportedly 50 new cases in the week starting from September 7.... and the dept of health are now 'concerned' over it

So I checked the local population (In 2011) the borough had 100,031 you can probably add 15,000+ because of all the foreigners round here now

Such BS..

7 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Agreed.

they have to keep pushing though.

Reportedly 50 new cases in the week starting from September 7.... and the dept of health are now 'concerned' over it

So I checked the local population (In 2011) the borough had 100,031 you can probably add 15,000+ because of all the foreigners round here now

Such BS..

It's like a  psychological war of attrition. Well I'm a stubborn bastard, so they can take their "cases" and shove them up their arses.

The whole thing is bullshit.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

go full blm and set fire to it. be sure to wear black.

Hi guys, first time post for me. I've been thinking for a while now about dressing in black and pulling down or defacing the blatant propaganda around my town. I'm fully done with it all my anger about all of this has turned to pity for the masses. I work in a supermarket and i make it my mission every shift to bring some of the 'social distancing' 'please wear a face covering', 'use card payment' signs and boxes of masks home with me, sad as it may be i feel I'm doing something. Also today is the day I have been expecting as my daughter came home with the 'flu vaccine' form I signed the i do not consent section with a fake signature and nothing more. I apologise if this seems a bit vague I've yet to get to grips with commenting on the Internet as I'm fully aware and always have been that it will be there forever. 

Edited by HaveTheEyesToSeeTheLies
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Yeah have heard that a few times in the last few months. Remember in Ireland our wonderful former Prime Minister Leo Varadker using this several times in his "road map" speeches.

Its some absolute next level political waffle bullshit. Return to a new normal? How the fuck are you meant to return somewhere you'd never been to begin with?

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HaveTheEyesToSeeTheLies said:

Hi guys, first time post for me. I've been thinking for a while now about dressing in black and pulling down or defacing the blatant propaganda around my town.

Lol tell me about it.. I've felt like this for months and have acted as I feel.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dvgu163bup02jzk/AADnC7jVO9TtI7n8C8lFUAr6a?dl=0

Various useful flyers to print off. 👍

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

@bamboozooka bad news is he seems to have "old" genes xD. 

He looked healthier than his son from that picture even at 94 so you never know. 

Let's hope his son is next to join him in the fiery pit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Let's hope his son is next to join him in the fiery pit.

The Chinese caught without a mask will have to dig his grave, how's that for Tyranny?

Don't tell Dictator Dan and give him new ideas.

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Most are not seeing them as towns are mostly empty.

Would be nice to know who spent the money making and putting them up

i've had 3 different school flu consent forms in the last 3 yrs

1. tick do not consent, why, sign, return

2. don't sign, do not return (yet the school wanted you to return it)

3. online, dont consent dont go online

2 confused me and i nearly sent back a blank signed form where anyone could have just ticked the consent box

4 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Look at these 'lovely' banners going up around town..

couldn't get too close as it is on a busy crossroads I feel like chucking paint all over it.😠

How can life 'return to a new normal' fgs.

IMG_0330.JPG

I do not consent to a Satanic ritual for the Slave new normal.

Eh14-EYWXs-AE-Qwq.jpg

• Like 1

Hey all!

So I just watched a Netflix documentary called The Social Dilemma and it has former Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and many more ex-creators and CEO's, explaining how they have manipulated and socially engineering the human race to become addicted to our phones. They go on to explain what they do with all our data they collect and store it. I find this EXTREMELY worrying as i can quickly see how with NHS track and trace and all the details we have to give for covid and how we can easily be manipulated without even realising. Its defiantly worth a watch and makes you think about the current situation we are in now if we do not start to take a stand NOW we are SOON to be at a point of no return.

Heres a link to the trailer real scary its like a real life horror :