Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

35 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Nicolas Watt: Prime Minister Condemns Lockdown Protestors who abused and chased BBC Journalist

A crowd shouted "traitor"😂 and other slurs 🤣 in Nicholas Watt's face as he walked near Downing Street.

The prime minister has condemned footage that shows a BBC journalist being harassed and chased by anti-lockdown protesters.

The video on social media shows Newsnight political editor Nicholas Watt being verbally abused by people near Downing Street on Monday.

Boris Johnson tweeted: "Disgraceful to see the hounding of Nick Watt doing his job.

"The media must be able to report the facts without fear or favour - they are the lifeblood of our democracy." 

Lol that's a good one from Bozo Johnson, report the facts, haha 😂 

Full link: 

https://news.sky.com/story/bbc-journalist-nicholas-watt-abused-and-chased-by-anti-lockdown-protesters-in-london-12333109

...He added, "And - er, um, ah, always remember, up is down and 'no' means - er- 'yes'. 

[email protected]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

this is off topic

Do you own a smartphone. Do you use it. Do you have a wi-fi hub in your home. Do you have a smart TV. Do you own any wireless gadgets.

Answer yes to any of the above, and that makes you part of the problem. Deflecting away from the key role microwave/EMR tech has had in this scam, and continues to have, won't make it go away. We have to understand, accept and recognise not only that this scam is happening, but how and why.

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Do you own a smartphone. Do you use it. Do you have a wi-fi hub in your home. Do you have a smart TV. Do you own any wireless gadgets.

Answer yes to any of the above, and that makes you part of the problem. Deflecting away from the key role microwave/EMR tech has had in this scam, and continues to have, won't make it go away. We have to understand, accept and recognise not only that this scam is happening, but how and why.

I am not passing any judgement on the topic, just pointing out that it is off topic, I am not a mod or anything but just pointing out that it is off topic for a covid thread, unless you can present any evidence that links it with covid or vaccines as I am yet to see any. 

18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

this is off topic

That's the problem, you only ever see one tree called Virus Covid, but the virus is just a pretext for the crowd to distract, you don't get that, unfortunately. You are on the wrong track, that's exactly what the elites want ... that you only deal with this virus ... and you don't see the forest for the trees :-(  Which has to do with high technology !!!
But everything is blamed on nature, either virus or CO2, climate change ... and yet everything has to do with high technology and its side effects on our system, nature,earth and people!

Interesting Mike Hearn's article about Pseudo epidemics from 12 months ago, he predicted that PCR testing the whole population would manifest itself in the end as localised "hot spots". Which is exactly what we are seeing now. 

Untitled.jpg

One way to determine an FP rate is to submit for testing samples you know can’t possibly be infected. The president of Tanzania memorably did this by submitting samples from goats and fruit to a lab, which proceeded to come back positive. He then fired his chief medical officer. Although he was ridiculed, scientists have done this sort of test before. Prior to COVID the most recent serious new coronavirus was MERS-CoV, which was propagating around 5–7 years ago. Researchers submitted a large variety of blinded samples to labs, some of which contained just regular coronaviruses instead of MERS-CoV. 8.1% percent of labs generated false positives because they couldn’t distinguish MERS-CoV from other harmless viruses (of the type that cause a common cold). NB: This is not the same as an 8.1% FP rate. The true FP rate if this had been scaled up would depend on the relative testing allocations. If all tested labs had equal capacity and samples were load balanced between them evenly, then it would be the FP rate. In real deployment heterogenous lab accuracy would show up as localised “hotspots” that didn’t really exist.

https://archive.is/Nx0eb#selection-1083.0-1095.479

Edited by SimonTV

4 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

That's the problem, you only ever see one tree called Virus Covid, but the virus is just a pretext for the crowd to distract, you don't get that, unfortunately. You are on the wrong track, that's exactly what the elites want ... that you only deal with this virus ... and you don't see the forest for the trees :-(  Which has to do with high technology !!!
But everything is blamed on nature, either virus or CO2, climate change ... and yet everything has to do with high technology and its side effects on our system, nature,earth and people!

Wacky bullshit. 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

I tried to speak to family, friends and neighbours. I tried 'little seeds', I tried rational debate and it was/ is futile

I was very optimistic months ago that people would recognise the bullshit , consider masks an imposition, sub 60's dodge the Vax and see the English rebellious nature 

However alas I conclude that the covidians are as stalwart as I am 

Difficult to describe a personality type difference that underpins the covidians Vs normal people

All the martial law , forced jabs etc may happen in a tinpot country but for England it's all consensal. The architects buzz off the willful decision making

It's no fun for them if they have to force people 

Alas, credit to the TPTB's extraordinary planning and execution of this evil agenda: they've really thrown all they have against our global human family....starting from before this charade even kicked off;  a decade+ of demonising "anti-vaxers", subtle social engineering neutering the leaders of any potential tribal uprising MEN "toxic masculinity" to the big guns of sustained psychological warfare and weaponised frequencies...... humanity was sledge-hammered by the last two from the moment it kicked off and it subconsciously muted the masses (metaphorically fear, literally masks) before the majority could even get a chance to shake their heads and "wake up".

People of our persuasion had a fighting chance because the majority of our ilk, thanks to the likes of David, had plenty of forewarning of this scenario and have always been steadfast in seeing Govt/media LIES and deceit, not "some lies a bit of the time" but "ALL their LIES ALL the time!"....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

I made another verse...

Vaccine means ‘cowpox’ invented by Jenner,

An expert on the cuckoo… who knew?

And Royal Society member....

He took pus from a milkmaid’s blister,

Which she got from Blossom the cow,

And injected it directly into a small boy.

Thanks to dear old Edward Jenner,

The world is now free of disease.

Oh… wait?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

https://forum.davidicke.com/uploads/monthly_2021_06/grafik.png.85e1242f819e0a0650fbacea1966d6ef.pnggrafik.png.2df4db5a8c82c13b4fc991ba9d554b01.png

grafik.png.82ff074ccf2948555691a84b5d16a644.png

And then they say it`s a Virus, ha,ha,ha!

Still off topic, like I said, I am not against the information in general, I just think it is off topic. Make a thread about wifi and EMF harm, I have a few videos to post related to the topic. 

• Like 1

Come winter when the vaxxed people start dropping like flies due to their compromised immune systems, the MSM and politician puppets are going to have some job explaining how the non vaxxed folks seem to be surving with little to no problem.

That's why they are so desperate to get everyone and their dog vaxxed now, it's a race against time for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yep, they're royally messing with our minds. But those that can see, see through the lies but the those that cannot walk on perpetually blinded to the obvious. It's a burden to be awake, a burden we must carry for others. 

44159757-9685101-image-a-16_1623717164569.jpg

off topic, but it reminds me of this: which is based on real scientific data points. 

Interesting solar energetic frequencies cris-crossing the planet, much healthier than the EMF's we're bombarded with.

Will there be a paradigm shifting in Energy in April 2024 as the first CROSS completes in the US?

(Curiously, 2017 started in Portland, where we see the current homebase of Civil unrest (it wouldn't be hyperbolic to say Civil War) and ended in South Carolina -the first State to succeed  - crossing directly over Fort Sumter where the first shot was fired, triggering the Civil War.)

image.png.f4bbd74932b46a187b4a12098e8333c0.pngimage.png.188d9b906614c89ccd53b9e5b5214ee4.png

X Marks the Spot: Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years | NATIONAL ECLIPSE  BLOG

The global locations where the three intersect and complete on land are interesting.

First the US -2024

Then Australia - 2030

Culminating in the Mid-east - humanity's so-called "Cradle of Civilisation" 2034

total solar eclipses for the years 2010–2035

Solar Eclipse 2017 Map & Calendar | Exploratorium

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Come winter when the vaxxed people start dropping like flies due to their compromised immune systems, the MSM and politician puppets are going to have some job explaining how the non vaxxed folks seem to be surving with little to no problem.

That's why they are so desperate to get everyone and their dog vaxxed now, it's a race against time for them.

They'll either have to make it mandatory in advance or blame it on a new variant that reacts badly with the vax. Then they'll excuse themselves by saying 'Lessons will be learned'.

Or before all that there'll be something 'unprecedented' as the Gove said today. My money's on this.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I'm looking at the comments section on this video...absolute outrage as you can imagine... is he being prepped as the "sacrificial lamb to the slaughter" I wonder? 

Yep and who knows if he is actually a real flesh and blood human being? He always seems to act and behave in a very unatural way. Always very calm, relaxed and emotionless. 

ash-alien.jpg

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Shungite, Orgone and Black Tourmaline will keep you safe as they negate harmful energies. 

43 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I haven't seen this posted already - sorry if it has been.

Oh Lord! Is this for real?!

"SHOCKING FORCED QUARANTINE CAMP AT HEATHROW AIRPORT" https://www.bitchute.com/video/angqgFyiAl3w/

Pretty sure it's genuine. Looks like the car park at Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow.

Which are the quarantine hotels in London?

"There are 16 hotels across the country that have been contracted for the programme, with 4,600 rooms secured. Currently, residents returning to the UK can only arrive at certain points of entry; in London, these are Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports. The hotels include Novotel London Heathrow, Renaissance London Heathrow, Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel near Heathrow and St. Giles Heathrow"

https://www.cntraveller.com/article/quarantine-hotels-in-london

renaissance-london-heathrow.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g528813-d214652-i314526758-Renaissance_London_Heathrow_Hotel-Hounslow_Greater_London_England.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Pretty sure it's genuine. Looks like the car park at Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow.

Which are the quarantine hotels in London?

There are 16 hotels across the country that have been contracted for the programme, with 4,600 rooms secured. Currently, residents returning to the UK can only arrive at certain points of entry; in London, these are Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports. The hotels include Novotel London Heathrow, Renaissance London Heathrow, Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel near Heathrow and St. Giles Heathrow.

https://www.cntraveller.com/article/quarantine-hotels-in-london

renaissance-london-heathrow.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g528813-d214652-i314526758-Renaissance_London_Heathrow_Hotel-Hounslow_Greater_London_England.html

Shocking is an understatement. Guards trying to forbid them from communicating with people. Who the hell would go along with that! 

While those criminals can fly around the world to meet up in Cornwall instead of speaking via conference call?

• Like 1