Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

24 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm at work and just had a call from 03005 610 240.

I picked it up expecting it to be some spam sales call.

It was a spam f'ng Covid jab call.

I quizzed her, asking if she's aware of the deaths & injuries being caused by the jab. She claimed to have no medical training and offered to make me an appointment with someone who could answer my questions.

I told her she must have no conscience, approaching people to have poison injected in them without educating herself on what it is she's pushing.

She didn't sound like she was bothered. 

She parped on a bit about how it's brought the infection rate right down, so I asked her why we're still enslaved by nonsensical regulations then, and also if she understands why anyone would quote case statistics given the inaccuracy you of the test, so she hung up on me.

Harassing f'tards.

Out of likes.

Well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It is extremely disingenuous to use a percentage increase or change like they did for this graph and the hospitalizations. 

Are you on about the speech yesterday?  I saw part of it and the bit where he said hospitalisations are increasing week by week percentage wise. Did none of them stop and think how it could increase by vast amounts when the nhs has been already full according to them?!  

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

Are you on about the speech yesterday?  I saw part of it and the bit where he said hospitalisations are increasing week by week percentage wise. Did none of them stop and think how it could increase by vast amounts when the nhs has been already full according to them?!  

Pepople are so bamboozled by facts and figures now that they don't even register,all that matters are the buzz words,they remember those,as 'they' say ''bullshit baffles brains''

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

I'm still occasionally shocked to discover that the rot goes even deeper than I thought.

off topic, but I know exactly what you mean...I too am shocked at times, but it drives me to investigate deeper as I'd rather know than be blissfully naïve. 

This might sound weird, but I'm reminded of a time when I was a teenager and my religious aunt tried to explain Satan/evil to me as an apple that has a little bit of rot....but if you don't cut it away fast it rapidly goes right to the core (or words to that effect)

but she was right.. but we've reached the stage where everything has been tainted and corrupted by the rot.. even in places you wouldn't even think - such as an innocuous statue on the BBC headquarters in Central London.... I really don't know how we can rescue our apple...even if we cut it to the core...we would end up with just pips.` I just focus on raising awareness and protecting my loved ones.

image.png.5de64c8cf11d705c489ebd6d28841850.png

https://banned.video/watch?id=6082f195c9b4870550bfe53c

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Yes it would be like saying we have seen a 400% increase in shark attacks when they have gone up from 5 to 25 per year. They use percentage to make it sound worse than it is, which is disingenuous. 

Also the tests they use PCR and lateral flow can not determine the variant. So unless they are saying they are lab testing people to determine the variant? We know they are just making the entire variant narrative up because studies have been done which I will link to below, which states there are over 40k different variants (as of the time of that study) and none of different variants represent any increase in contagiousness or severity of illness. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19818-2

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I would love to see one of David Icke's Covid 'Dot Connector' videos interrupt BBC Six O'Clock news. ''Welcome to the BBC six''.........broadcast cuts to David Icke. :) 

image.jpeg.09c869d4d8a293ed877b7556cf31f267.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm perfectly well aware of events of the last 15 months and whilst you are busy writing off a huge portion of humanity i do actually believe 'we' as in those who can see whats happening might find we need some of them at some point

Kansas has gone by by ? wtf is that even meant to mean ? if its a reference to the wizard of oz please go to imdb and look up the quotes ffs

So tell me in the all seeing all knowing position you occupy how are YOU going to survive ? anti radiation suit ? chain mail anti jab measures ? good diet and plenty of exercise ? i'd love to know cos you are gonna look pretty silly when they are dragging you by your heels out of your home for your holiday in a re education camp with free jabs thrown in cos you've been sectioned

I tried to speak to family, friends and neighbours. I tried 'little seeds', I tried rational debate and it was/ is futile

I was very optimistic months ago that people would recognise the bullshit , consider masks an imposition, sub 60's dodge the Vax and see the English rebellious nature 

However alas I conclude that the covidians are as stalwart as I am 

Difficult to describe a personality type difference that underpins the covidians Vs normal people

All the martial law , forced jabs etc may happen in a tinpot country but for England it's all consensal. The architects buzz off the willful decision making

It's no fun for them if they have to force people 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

And find me a straight rainbow. 

I'm not a flat earther by any stretch bud but I do seriously question the heliocentric model. N body problem just cant be resolved amongst other things.

The reason that rainbows are not straight apparently is cos of the Firmament being a bowl. Small homemade straight rainbows can be made.

That's for another thread though. Even though I kind of agree with Ziggy that if you think the fuckers have lied to us the last 16months regarding convid. What other big porkies in the past have they told us? Well looks like quite a lot mate.

Shit got real in the early 1800s and steadily getting worse for the cattle class, even though they promised us the world.

1 hour ago, Daz181 said:

MATT HANCOCK MAKES IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HE WANTS COMPULSORY JABS FOR ALL CHILDREN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MOTWdUHS1Ywq/?fbclid=IwAR3H3V-MVSqIPsxYrt7TSyVnuZPIvu_I_wqGFEMmt-gY47ZBwMzMrY8I_j4

This cunt has to be stopped

For accuracy, that video is circa Sept 2019 (reported by Huff Post) and he was talking about compulsory vaccinations in general for children😡

So this suggests to me, more evidence the virus is fake using predictive programming a few months before Coronavirus was reported in Wuhan.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/29/government-seriously-considering-compulsory-vaccinations-matt-hancock

Edited by Golden Retriever

3 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

The reason that rainbows are not straight apparently is cos of the Firmament being a bowl. Small homemade straight rainbows can be made.

That's why I said it. 😉

There's a thread about this here:

I highly recommend the videos, but be quick Bitchute is suppressing them and calling them hate speech. There's 13 in total and the best thing I've seen in years. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

That's why I said it. 😉

There's a thread about this here:

I highly recommend the videos, but be quick Bitchute is suppressing them and calling them hate speech. There's 13 in total and the best thing I've seen in years. 

Touch bro. Saw them, awesome. I dont agree with everything in the series. But it was very well put together and a slick presentation in trying to fit loads of topics in one series. Most of the info was entry level but a great start for anyone starting to ask questions about our stolen history.

Just now, The Illuminator said:

Touch bro. Saw them, awesome. I dont agree with everything in the series. But it was very well put together and a slick presentation in trying to fit loads of topics in one series. Most of the info was entry level but a great start for anyone starting to ask questions about our stolen history.

I appreciate why you didn't agree with everything, but for me, it answered a little more for me. Obviously a lot of what he was saying is speculation, but some other stuff was bang on for me. 

• Like 1

Nicolas Watt: Prime Minister Condemns Lockdown Protestors who abused and chased BBC Journalist

A crowd shouted "traitor"😂 and other slurs 🤣 in Nicholas Watt's face as he walked near Downing Street.

The prime minister has condemned footage that shows a BBC journalist being harassed and chased by anti-lockdown protesters.

The video on social media shows Newsnight political editor Nicholas Watt being verbally abused by people near Downing Street on Monday.

Boris Johnson tweeted: "Disgraceful to see the hounding of Nick Watt doing his job.

"The media must be able to report the facts without fear or favour - they are the lifeblood of our democracy." 

Lol that's a good one from Bozo Johnson, report the facts, haha 😂 

Full link: 

https://news.sky.com/story/bbc-journalist-nicholas-watt-abused-and-chased-by-anti-lockdown-protesters-in-london-12333109

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I personally volunteer to inject booster shots in Boris and Matt's children. 

I volunteer to execute the whole fucking lot of them!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's a pity we don't know how to hijack their broadcasts and substitute out own. I wonder if such a thing is possible.

This might give you an idea 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zarkov said:

I received a couple of screen grabs from someone but I dont know my way around twatter which is where I assume the images are from.

Encouraging!

Image.jpg.da9f9751173d3504aa95de2146061cd0.jpg

1587955001_Image(2).jpg.f5ace9754804c0623388abc5f08ab4be.jpg

Referring to the the first Twitter screenshot from Australian MP Craig Kelly.

Here is the information about the report from Dr Tess Lawrie to the British MHRA.  Good stuff.

"The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the
COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pH0Y3jvHtgaEwcDR9QGTB2f90IaPbcRW/view

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

About the Mind Control of WIFI:

By the way I have directly felt the influence of Wifi on consciousness, I didn't read that, I KNOW it!!!! In addition, I had direct pain in the pituitary gland!

the influence of wifi is very subtle, this is not classic consciousness control as with one victim! Wifi influences your consumption of screens, it influences your consumption of screens very strongly whether TV, PC, smartphone etc. but also other consumption (consume and be happy).
It also has an influence on self-sacrifice in relation to work whether employed or self-employed in your own business.It triggers you to do even more, to spend yourself, against your body...of course this only works until you are sick and too exhausted....
And you adapt better to the respective system.
And in addition, concentration suffers considerably...I can see that in all the mistakes that people make more and more under Wlan, they can calculate worse, concentration errors.
In addition, I had the feeling that it lulls you into a kind of...everything is good...and I really have the feeling with people who are strongly under it that they extremely avoid this topic...but the destruction of the frontal brain and the hypothalamus is individually far advanced....

In any case, they have strongly modulated something on Wlan/Wifi, I am very sure of that by now, more certain than certain!

Otherwise I wouldn't be warning about it here, and indulging in general amusement...

I would never have known the difference if we didn't live in a standalone house with no wifi...I only noticed these things when I worked with protection (the last 3 weeks when I quit).
You wouldn't believe how scary the realisation was as I had been under this control for the whole 1 1/2 years and hadn't noticed it myself either!!!!
It was only through the protection that I noticed the change in my consumption behaviour! And the strange behaviour of the staff.
In addition, I got sicker and sicker (open-plan office cleaning), after 3 months I was a permanent visitor to the doctor, 1 year of physiotherapy without success...then pain that I thought I had a brain tumour...and then I woke up!

3 slight slipped discs + arthrosis in the spine, depression, anxiety attacks, insomnia, sweating, dizziness....

Since I have been protecting myself from this, everything has improved, no more problems with my back and that without physiotherapy, even the arthrosis (burning in the spine) is gone! How come??? Without gymnastics or sports etc.
The psychotronic of Wlan is very subtle... the length of the irradiation makes it, and Wlan still has an effect for hours (1/2 hour Wlan about 2 hours after-effect), that is, one's own frequency is remodulated to Wlan (10Hz pulsation) and this is still in the body even if one is out of the Wlan... and then usually comes in the next Wlan... This is not the case with other frequencies, a smartphone radiates differently, DAB too, DAB makes you rather lethargic, I have the feeling it is mostly below 200 MHz.

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Total nonsense.....you had all this this crammed into your head from birth by the same vermin currently running the covid scam.........oh, and the moon landings, the twin towers, the Mars Rover etc

The earth is flatter than the flattest pancake in Flat Town, Flatsville.

Now go fetch me a glass of bendy water.

Who flattened the curve?

4 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

About the Mind Control of WIFI:

By the way I have directly felt the influence of Wifi on consciousness, I didn't read that, I KNOW it!!!! In addition, I had direct pain in the pituitary gland!

the influence of wifi is very subtle, this is not classic consciousness control as with one victim! Wifi influences your consumption of screens, it influences your consumption of screens very strongly whether TV, PC, smartphone etc. but also other consumption (consume and be happy).
It also has an influence on self-sacrifice in relation to work whether employed or self-employed in your own business.It triggers you to do even more, to spend yourself, against your body...of course this only works until you are sick and too exhausted....
And you adapt better to the respective system.
And in addition, concentration suffers considerably...I can see that in all the mistakes that people make more and more under Wlan, they can calculate worse, concentration errors.
In addition, I had the feeling that it lulls you into a kind of...everything is good...and I really have the feeling with people who are strongly under it that they extremely avoid this topic...but the destruction of the frontal brain and the hypothalamus is individually far advanced....

In any case, they have strongly modulated something on Wlan/Wifi, I am very sure of that by now, more certain than certain!

Otherwise I wouldn't be warning about it here, and indulging in general amusement...

I would never have known the difference if we didn't live in a standalone house with no wifi...I only noticed these things when I worked with protection (the last 3 weeks when I quit).
You wouldn't believe how scary the realisation was as I had been under this control for the whole 1 1/2 years and hadn't noticed it myself either!!!!
It was only through the protection that I noticed the change in my consumption behaviour! And the strange behaviour of the staff.
In addition, I got sicker and sicker (open-plan office cleaning), after 3 months I was a permanent visitor to the doctor, 1 year of physiotherapy without success...then pain that I thought I had a brain tumour...and then I woke up!

3 slight slipped discs + arthrosis in the spine, depression, anxiety attacks, insomnia, sweating, dizziness....

Since I have been protecting myself from this, everything has improved, no more problems with my back and that without physiotherapy, even the arthrosis (burning in the spine) is gone! How come??? Without gymnastics or sports etc.
The psychotronic of Wlan is very subtle... the length of the irradiation makes it, and Wlan still has an effect for hours (1/2 hour Wlan about 2 hours after-effect), that is, one's own frequency is remodulated to Wlan (10Hz pulsation) and this is still in the body even if one is out of the Wlan... and then usually comes in the next Wlan... This is not the case with other frequencies, a smartphone radiates differently, DAB too, DAB makes you rather lethargic, I have the feeling it is mostly below 200 MHz.

this is off topic

35 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Nicolas Watt: Prime Minister Condemns Lockdown Protestors who abused and chased BBC Journalist

A crowd shouted "traitor"😂 and other slurs 🤣 in Nicholas Watt's face as he walked near Downing Street.

The prime minister has condemned footage that shows a BBC journalist being harassed and chased by anti-lockdown protesters.

The video on social media shows Newsnight political editor Nicholas Watt being verbally abused by people near Downing Street on Monday.

Boris Johnson tweeted: "Disgraceful to see the hounding of Nick Watt doing his job.

"The media must be able to report the facts without fear or favour - they are the lifeblood of our democracy." 

Lol that's a good one from Bozo Johnson, report the facts, haha 😂 

Full link: 

https://news.sky.com/story/bbc-journalist-nicholas-watt-abused-and-chased-by-anti-lockdown-protesters-in-london-12333109

...He added, "And - er, um, ah, always remember, up is down and 'no' means - er- 'yes'. 

[email protected]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1