Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Can fathom out why a journalist would wear a BBC lanyard and wander aimlessly in amongst an alleged lockdown protest. To me this is an obvious false flag....

F-knows - never heard of him.... but sure was entertaining to watch... even it's bullocks.... might give enough people some ideas (not advocating violence or intimidation, but these people need a wake up call from the People) .... and the energy will be shifting... think of all those normies that got jabbed so they could travel a few months back.. then that was banned... then another tranche would have submitted to 'do their bit' for "Freedom Day" only to be shafted again... then the amount of business owners who now see imminent collapse....and the amount of people who have been directly and indirectly heartbroken by the jab's effects so far...The anger will be palpable within society and will continue to grow and hopefully be a catalyst for unison..... There has to be a breaking point - even for the most insipid NPC.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Something unprecedented, like a power outage?

I'm thinking about this becoming a real event:

https://fr.weforum.org/projects/cyber-polygon

During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real

time.

He's definitely preparing us for something big, something dramatic and I think something REAL. A big pile of shit and a very big fan....they are getting ready to throw it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

F-knows - never heard of him.... but sure was entertaining to watch... even it's bullocks.... might give enough people some ideas (not advocating violence or intimidation, but these people need a wake up call from the People) .... and the energy will be shifting... think of all those normies that got jabbed so they could travel a few months back.. then that was banned... then another tranche would have submitted to 'do their bit' for "Freedom Day" only to be shafted again... then the amount of business owners who now see imminent collapse....and the amount of people who have been directly and indirectly heartbroken by the jab's effects so far...The anger will be palpable within society and will continue to grow and hopefully be a catalyst for unison..... There has to be a breaking point - even for the most insipid NPC.

I think occupying the BBC would be far more effective than another protest march, which the BBC would only ignore.

They are the first domino that has to fall.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

MATT HANCOCK MAKES IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HE WANTS COMPULSORY JABS FOR ALL CHILDREN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MOTWdUHS1Ywq/?fbclid=IwAR3H3V-MVSqIPsxYrt7TSyVnuZPIvu_I_wqGFEMmt-gY47ZBwMzMrY8I_j4

This cunt has to be stopped

Please, less of the 'C' word ...

'(C)ompulsory' is a word we don't like to hear in here!  😉 🤣

Just now, Matistuta said:

I think occupying the BBC would be far more effective than another protest march, which the BBC would only ignore.

They are an obvious target but perhaps their actions have made them too obvious? 

53 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

One of my MD's owns a villa in Spain, and visited there recently.

Consequently he's now at home, self isolating. The other MD just told me "They" have rung him daily to check he's staying at home, and have even turned up on his doorstep unannounced once to check on him.

While I find this disturbing and it causes me to feel acutely angry, the one who told me about it finds it perfectly OK.

The difference in outlook is like a vast chasm.

Such people just accept it without any complaint and then the security measures are tightened.  I expect he will be saying it is perfectly OK to quarantine in a TravelStalag for 10 days (if he is lucky and does not test positive), at his own expense, when he visits his Spanish Villa in 2022.

9 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

MATT HANCOCK MAKES IT ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HE WANTS COMPULSORY JABS FOR ALL CHILDREN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MOTWdUHS1Ywq/?fbclid=IwAR3H3V-MVSqIPsxYrt7TSyVnuZPIvu_I_wqGFEMmt-gY47ZBwMzMrY8I_j4

This cunt has to be stopped

I'm looking at the comments section on this video...absolute outrage as you can imagine... is he being prepped as the "sacrificial lamb to the slaughter" I wonder? 

12 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

Like what happened to CNN Atlanta during the Fentanyl Floyd riots..

image.jpeg.656a8980ee32803c9c77e6f6534c1ecc.jpegimage.jpeg.5cfbe547c6678af001aeee2addba2900.jpeg

Because clearly 1000s of actual peaceful protesters chanting shame on you didn't do anything  (again, not advocating violence, just being daft)

And for the love of all that's good will someone tear down and smash that statue to paedophilia that's still attached to the outside of the BBC building while you're at it... grrrr

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1

They have rinsed all the dramatics they can from the covid psy-op and milked it dry, people are no longer interested or complying, it's about as boring as Brexit now. So it's time to introduce the next phase of Operation Lockstep, whatever that may be?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

I'm looking at the comments section on this video...absolute outrage as you can imagine... is he being prepped as the "sacrificial lamb to the slaughter" I wonder? 

I googled it when I saw it on bitchute earlier and found it was from Sept 2019.... not that that means much... setting the stage....

The government is “looking very seriously” at making vaccinations compulsory for state school pupils and has taken advice on how such a law could work, the health secretary has said.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/29/government-seriously-considering-compulsory-vaccinations-matt-hancock

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

image.jpeg.656a8980ee32803c9c77e6f6534c1ecc.jpegimage.jpeg.5cfbe547c6678af001aeee2addba2900.jpeg

Because clearly 1000s of actual peaceful protesters chanting shame on you didn't do anything  (again, not advocating violence, just being daft)

And for the love of all that's good will someone tear down and smash that statue to paedophilia that's still attached to the outside of the BBC building while you're at it... grrrr

Last thing we should ever do is 'occupy' the BBC building. Thats like doing a full frontal attack that they would just use to feed their narratives (like they did with the capitol hill stuff). Always attack from all sides

Its far better to just 'undermine' them, through things like the 'defund' campaign, saville, Alex Belfield, their wokery, their spafffing of money, their links to organisations like Gates Foundation...and how they continue to have a statue at the front of their building made by a infamous nonse (yet they clamour for slave owner statues to be taken down).

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Please, less of the 'C' word ...

'(C)ompulsory' is a word we don't like to hear in here!  😉 🤣

Did he mention religion?? ANyone knows this religion - I will consider to convert. 🤣

27 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Wearing a BBC Lanyard in public... 🤣 

It's not just about 5G, alternating current already causes leukaemia, (if you live too close to power lines) studies have shown that even that causes interference in the human body. IT'S ABOUT UNDERSTANDING LIFE HERE and how it works ELECTROMAGNETICALLY!!!!

Now compare the symptoms attributed to Corona and Post-Covid Syndrom with those found in studies on EMF since 1950:

Symptoms
Neurological: headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, numbness, tingling, altered reflexes, muscle and joint pain, leg/foot pain, “flu-like” symptoms, fever. More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke.

Cardiac: palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath.Respiratory: sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.

Dermatological: skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing.

Ophthalmologic: pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision,floaters, cataracts.

Auditory: Chirping, buzzing, or ringing in the ears; hearing loss.

Others: digestive problems; abdominal pain; enlarged thyroid, testicular/ovarian pain; sexual dysfunction;dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration; nosebleeds; internal bleeding;elevated blood sugar; immune system abnormalities; redistribution of metals within the body; hair loss; pain in the teeth; deteriorating fillings; impaired sense of smell; light sensitivity.

Source:

https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Electromagnetic_Hypersensitivity.pdf

I'm at work and just had a call from 03005 610 240.

I picked it up expecting it to be some spam sales call.

It was a spam f'ng Covid jab call.

I quizzed her, asking if she's aware of the deaths & injuries being caused by the jab. She claimed to have no medical training and offered to make me an appointment with someone who could answer my questions.

I told her she must have no conscience, approaching people to have poison injected in them without educating herself on what it is she's pushing.

She didn't sound like she was bothered. 

She parped on a bit about how it's brought the infection rate right down, so I asked her why we're still enslaved by nonsensical regulations then, and also if she understands why anyone would quote case statistics given the inaccuracy  of the test, so she hung up on me.

Harassing f'tards.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Velma said:

So it's time to introduce the next phase of Operation Lockstep, whatever that may be?

I've been thinking this myself for quite sometime... I've scoured their little how-to guide and the 'next phase' - regarding govt response to citizen pushback - isn't explored at any length... there's mention of collapse in Nigeria, but in all 4 scenarios - where "the next phase" should be... it just rolls straight into their favourite euphemism for Eugenics:

1177987258_Screenshot2021-06-16021546.png.e8f4cfde1b20c1fab6c267126e23d957.png

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

37 minutes ago, Outsider said:

They are an obvious target but perhaps their actions have made them too obvious? 

It would also be contentious, as there'd no doubt be a big, sanctimonious response from the left, but I just don't think a repeat of what's gone before is going to make much of a difference.

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I only learned about that statue, and its creator, on here a couple of months ago.

Even though I've been interested in 'conspiracy' research since I was a teenager, I'm still occasionally shocked to discover that the rot goes even deeper than I thought.

Edited by Matistuta
typo

22 minutes ago, Velma said:

They have rinsed all the dramatics they can from the covid psy-op and milked it dry, people are no longer interested or complying, it's about as boring as Brexit now.

Terrorise the populace by using old-skool HAARP (with added 21stC. satellites) to manipulate the weather and cause multiple catastrophic weather/climate "events" simultaneously all over the globe  and have us begging for climate lockdowns - like CNN said in the Project Veritas exposé - rinse and repeat until Operation Warp-speed depopulation and transhumanise the remaining child stock Agenda has had sufficient time to reach the desired targets.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

What's the penalty for disobedience? Execution?

I'm still looking for the reason the UK purchased 50k pistols in 2019,the military have enough,the police have quite  a few,so why 50k extra ? .

it was a comment i saw on a forum i frequent and knowing the people there they would actually be in a position to know these things and it was around may of last year .The troops on the streets that are assisting are presently unarmed.I'm thinking some event happening so that all police can be armed,a false flag of epic proprtions but small.localised ,but enough to cause the outrage bus to get a turbo fitted,they know the numbers have increased at the demo's to the point that if the crowd so desired they could just walk over them.I think this summer (all 10-12 weeks of it) will see some sudden changes in policing and it won't be in the areas of crime fighting but more directed at ANYTHING that goes against their current lunatic edicts and proclamations

57 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yep, they're royally messing with our minds. But those that can see, see through the lies but the those that cannot walk on perpetually blinded to the obvious. It's a burden to be awake, a burden we must carry for others. 

It is extremely disingenuous to use a percentage increase or change like they did for this graph and the hospitalizations. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Terrorise the populace by using old-skool HAARP (with added 21stC. satellites) to manipulate the weather and cause multiple catastrophic weather/climate "events" simultaneously all over the globe  and have us begging for climate lockdowns - like CNN said in the Project Veritas exposé - rinse and repeat until Operation Warp-speed depopulation and transhumanise the remaining child stock Agenda has had sufficient time to reach the desired targets.

Yes...the Haarp thing has been going on for a long time...but if you add the Satellites (with which you can kill people with pinpoint accuracy, or destroy swathes of land) + the many transmission masts in the flats which often emit more radiation than a transmission mast from a distance of 10m, and the people don't know about it, just don't sleep well or get strokes etc. how do you think this is multiplied in a high-rise? In addition, there are other Bluetooth devices such as sound boxes, etc.

Who would voluntarily lie down in an MRI machine at the doctor's for 2 weeks?

So it is great ...to direct everything to a Virus (Nature)...then the wrong PCR test...so that every now and then one is positive...etc.

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's a pity we don't know how to hijack their broadcasts and substitute out own. I wonder if such a thing is possible.

I would love to see one of David Icke's Covid 'Dot Connector' videos interrupt BBC Six O'Clock news. ''Welcome to the BBC six''.........broadcast cuts to David Icke. :) 

• Haha 2