Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

45 minutes ago, Saved said:

I take it I have to join Bitchute?

Screenshot_20210614_224002.jpg

Proton Vpn has a few countries free, Windscribe VPN has a few free countries i think opera browser has a built in Vpn 

Edited by TwopackShugar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Kicking off outside Downing Street this evening.

Very interesting.

Fuck the Met, they're donkeys.

Watch the C o L copper taking stock and walking off (after an interaction) because there's no real threat. He's a big bloke too.

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I don't have an issue with you posting a Sun link at all. That's an incorrect assumption of yours. I was just

giving some information to the forum about what JFT 96 meant. Cool.

Cool,and i am aware of jft 96 which Ferocious Dog wrote a song about called Justice for the 96 which is on the album Fake news and propaganda

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-News-Propaganda-Ferocious-Dog/dp/B07QY7TN4C

On 6/13/2021 at 9:48 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

A highly qualified doctor who is prepared to sound the alarm. And he says he believes the vast majority of doctors who may have encouraged vaccination at the outset now know that the jab must be stopped, given the disastrous side effects that have emerged.

"11th June 2021 Anna Brees Chat With Dr Roger Hodkinson" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4uc8AeJxrpY/

Just finished watching. Excellent from the doctor, if you can get over Brees filling the airwaves with meaningless babble. She interrupted him so many times.

However, Doctor Hodkinson does point to (right at the end) another interview he did with somebody called Hadok on the Last American Vagabond site. He seemed most keen for people to check it out.

I'm too tired to look for it right now (can barely stay awake) but the site itself looks interesting:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

Perhaps somebody can find that interview, or I'll look in the day tomorrow.

Goodnight 😊

20 minutes ago, Saved said:

Just finished watching. Excellent from the doctor, if you can get over Brees filling the airwaves with meaningless babble. She interrupted him so many times.

However, Doctor Hodkinson does point to (right at the end) another interview he did with somebody called Hadok on the Last American Vagabond site. He seemed most keen for people to check it out.

I'm too tired to look for it right now (can barely stay awake) but the site itself looks interesting:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

Perhaps somebody can find that interview, or I'll look in the day tomorrow.

Goodnight 😊

Good morning hope you slept well

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/dr-hodkinson-interview-covid-19-vaccines-infertility-spike-protein-dangers/

• Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 12:08 AM, Golden Retriever said:

Not just the German oligarchy. The British and Americans were heavily involved in eugenics, but this is

deliberately not mentioned often.

The Elite have always been obsessed with their blue blood.

In the modern era it may have kicked off among "intellectuals" with Malthus's 1798 book, An Essay on the Principle of Population.  Then a year after his death, Charles Darwin's "bulldog" Mason cousin,  Francis Galton coined the term in 1883: Eugenics; from Greek eugenes; "well-born, of good stock, of noble race," from eu- "good" + genos "birth" (he also coined the term nature versus nurture). 

Drawing heavily from Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Galton turned their blue-blood ideals into a 'science.'

Engineering American society: the lesson of eugenics | Nature Reviews  Genetics

The terminology got sullied by the Nazi's so they had to rebrand it.

It wasn't solely about "the Jews" - it was about racial hygiene/purity full stop. (the Impoverished Jewish people who remained in Europe were but one of the types that needed to be hygienically cleansed.) As whatthefox said, Aktion T4 had murdered hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of those deemed  "Life Unworthy of Life" - to control public expenditure, of course :)

200px-EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

The Biological State: Nazi Racial Hygiene, 1933–1939 | Holocaust  Encyclopedia

It's gone through various iterations over the past 70 years, but now "Reproductive Health" is the fuzzy term used by "philanthropists" like Gates.

I believe the Galton Institute aka Brit. Eugenics Society (a freaking 'charity') is connected to Astra-Zeneca.

COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement

December 28, 2020

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-vaccine-eugenics/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anybody know how many different types of police there are there ? lots of different coloured shoulder boards and uniform identifiers and who is that ninja muppet in black with the clipboard ?

City of London Police. The yellow shirts are the Metropolitan Police.

The white shoulder boards are sergeants and the red, with 2 black pips, are inspectors.

Edited by Orange Alert

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

City of London Police. The yellow shirts are the Metropolitan Police.

Ty for that ,i was struck by how many different uniform identifiers there are amongst them ,shoulder boards,cap bands,rank insignia even the different uniform styles,and all so military in organisation and appearance and far more secretive than the military in knowing exactly what combination means what

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

In the modern era it may have kicked off among "intellectuals" with Malthus's 1798 book, An Essay on the Principle of Population.  Then a year after his death, Charles Darwin's "bulldog" Mason cousin,  Francis Galton coined the term in 1883: Eugenics; from Greek eugenes; "well-born, of good stock, of noble race," from eu- "good" + genos "birth" (he also coined the term nature versus nurture). 

Drawing heavily from Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Galton turned their blue-blood ideals into a 'science.'

It wasn't solely about "the Jews" - it was about racial hygiene/purity full stop. (the Impoverished Jewish people who remained in Europe were but one of the types that needed to be hygienically cleansed.) As whatthefox said, Aktion T4 had murdered hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of those deemed  "Life Unworthy of Life" - to control public expenditure, of course :)

It's gone through various iterations over the past 70 years, but now "Reproductive Health" is the fuzzy term used by "philanthropists" like Gates.

I believe the Galton Institute aka Brit. Eugenics Society (a freaking 'charity') is connected to Astra-Zeneca.

COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement

December 28, 2020

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

I was looking into the Galton institute a few days ago and in red on their web front page is a rather urgent message about an impending name change about to be voted on,call me a bluff old cynic (i am) but if their intentions were truly honourable there wouldnt need to be a name change and a huge disclaimer ostensibly condemning their shady eugenicist past

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

December 28, 2020

As a follow on i found this thread which is packed full of useful info and links as i was looking for the follow on to Aktion T4 (Aktion 14f13 ) which was the second phase where the murderous bastards expanded the scope of people 'eligible' for their special brand of inhumanity

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=45327

Over 200,000 were killed using these methods which was a forerunner to what happened later in the camps and at the heart of it Eugenics, so when i see the likes of the Galton institute welcome trust and vaccine manufacturers slowly but surely merging together it scares the living shit out of me .There were also the Japanese 'medical' extermination camps which are perhaps lesser known but equally disturbing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As a follow on i found this thread which is packed full of useful info and links as i was looking for the follow on to Aktion T4 (Aktion 14f13 ) which was the second phase where the murderous bastards expanded the scope of people 'eligible' for their special brand of inhumanity

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=45327

Over 200,000 were killed using these methods which was a forerunner to what happened later in the camps and at the heart of it Eugenics, so when i see the likes of the Galton institute welcome trust and vaccine manufacturers slowly but surely merging together it scares the living shit out of me .There were also the Japanese 'medical' extermination camps which are perhaps lesser known but equally disturbing

Thanks for the link! Great stuff.

Least we forget the medical personal were all onboard carrying out T4; "For the good of the Vaterland and the Reich" .... via history classes at school and grotesque propaganda we were taught the Germans of the 1930s+ were the most evil of people...blah blah... but people are no different today! ... still screaming "science", easily brainwashed and/or falling inline with the crowd because it's easier.... don't even need the threat of the SS or Gestapo, no guns needed in 2020's (yet) - look at the Drs and nurses "doing their job" by jabbing millions... and now we have parents offering up their babies upon the alter of St. Pharma. (which personally is a whole new level of psychosis) but I bet if we scratched the surface of those vaccine devotes there's a saviour complex, a shining light of virtuousness - it's all about their own sense of self-gratification for their "altruism" "We're doing it for the good of all humanity"... "Look how much I'm willing to contribute to society so you and your family/grandma can live." Makes me sick.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thanks for the link! Great stuff.

Least we forget the medical personal were all onboard carrying out T4; "For the good of the Vaterland and the Reich" .... via history classes at school and grotesque propaganda we were taught the Germans of the 1930s+ were the most evil of people...blah blah... but people are no different today! ... still screaming "science", easily brainwashed and/or falling inline with the crowd because it's easier.... don't even need the threat of the SS or Gestapo, no guns needed in 2020's (yet) - look at the Drs and nurses "doing their job" by jabbing millions... and now we have parents offering up their babies upon the alter of St. Pharma. (which personally is a whole new level of psychosis) but I bet if we scratched the surface of those vaccine devotes there's a saviour complex, a shining light of virtuousness - it's all about their own sense of self-gratification for their "altruism" "We're doing it for the good of all humanity"... "Look how much I'm willing to contribute to society so you and your family/grandma can live." Makes me sick.

Just been reading about Unit 731,the japanese equivalent of the Nazi experimentation system which is equally horrendous in its scope and i've come to the conclusion that since 1945 human experimentation has never stopped and since march 2020 has actually been increased in it's scope with children being firmly in the sights of those who are involved,how they will try to justify their actions (and they will,they all did in the past) remains for the writers of the history of this whole debaclé.I actually sat reading the wiki on 731 incredulous at the levels of barbarity committed,it truly is a case of those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it

• Like 1

Greg Reese is about the only InfoWars guy I can listen to for long periods and all his short clips are well done, IMO.

https://banned.video/channel/greg-reese

image.png.d1f977703eb764014d8918ff5d97a4ef.png

An international team of lawyers and medical experts are seeking to charge the CDC, the WHO, and the DAVOS group with crimes against humanity.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60bfa39e05e4f2716bb9984b

Edited by skitzorat

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Greg Reese is about the only InfoWars guy I can listen to for long periods and all his short clips are well done, IMO.

https://banned.video/channel/greg-reese

image.png.d1f977703eb764014d8918ff5d97a4ef.png

An international team of lawyers and medical experts are seeking to charge the CDC, the WHO, and the DAVOS group with crimes against humanity.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60bfa39e05e4f2716bb9984b

The Nuremberg code 1 it states they cannot force you, well IMO they wont have to, the masses will be doing this dirty work for them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

really?  You got that impression?

Personally, I'm not religious, but I believe in Demonic dark energetic forces which have been invited in by many, especially the Elite, and of which are now running riot across in our 3rd Dimensional Earth plane..... and I've got the distinct impression an overwhelming majority of contributors here believe similar... in fact a lot openly post about it (myself included).

What gave you such a strong impression of the opposite that you 'gave up'? If you don;t mind me asking.....

The way i feel this way is because of something i find interesting. In this universe we live in there are several hundreds of billion of stars in our galaxy, hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe, and 150 planets already in the immediate vicinity of the sun. Today we know of over 3850 planets around other stars and thousands of planet possiblities. These planets have conditions that would support life, but what kind of life. Experts feel that the chances there has never been another civilization out there are as low as one in ten billion trillion. And this is just this universe. There is also the theory of the multiverse. In such a massive space with so many possibilities it is difficult to think that we are all alone

I feel there more in this universe than what we can physically see, more than the government is tellling us. There is something else going on of an E.T. nature, and i feel these et's are evil. I mean look at the mass starvation in africe asia, the massive oppression of the elites, the lies, the vaccination, fake viruses. Wars all over the world, the planet is on fire. These are only the acts of evil people, influenced by evil et's they work hand in hand with. Over time these et's have been given names by the general population such as satan lucifer etc.

From a personal point of view i have found further proof of this i have met people who genuinely are et worshippers or devil worshippers, they paint circles on the ground or sit in pyramids and chant prayers all night in the hope of attracting these et's. And these et's do come. If you do everything the et's tell you, such as bow down and worship them, accept them as your god, then the et's will reciprocate. So people use the et's do little jobs for them, such as attack people or hurt people against who they have a grudge, spy on neighbours.

Nothing good comes out of it though, i find the evil et's are more than happy to hurt people and cause problems, suffering, violence. But it makes evil people happy, that is their justification.

The latest plan of the et's is to increase this oppression with the use of the vaccine. One of the powers the et's have is the ability to shrink themselves down in size. The vaccine was created with the aid of 666 black magicians and contains 12 et's per dose. This is why people's personalitles change after being vaxed, because they have been injected with 12 of these demons who will now live in your body and influence you in evil ways. This is what they want, the latest scam of the et's, to physically live inside human hosts and inspire them to do evil deeds. To start worshipping these et's in much the same way the elite already worship them. This is going to be a massive swelling of the evil people's ranks. To recreate mankind in a evil way. Some people say it is mrna re-writing your dna, but this is just main stream media hype, it is the evil et's working inside your body.

I know this for certain because i have fighting against these et's for 15 years and i have seen them burn and die when chapters of the bible, the torah and the koran are read at them. There is something in these books the et's do not like. Something that is a salvation a protection for mankind. But this is something the majority if mankind has rejected, in favour of evolution, worldly advantages, goodtime partying lifestyle and carefree attitude.

Everytime i talk about god, devil, devil worshipping, the occult, i never get much in the way of replies. Even though i have found so much evidence to prove this and that this is at the heart of so many cults attended by the elite.

The terrifying reality of the State-Sponsored Global Extermination Injectable we’re witnessing in 2 numbers for just 3 geographic locations in only 6 months:

~21,050 Dead

~2.6M Injuries

x 10 or x 99

... and we should be terrified, because Kill Hate's "Final Solution" has only been administered to the low hanging fruit of society so far: the elderly, obedient, gullible and brainwashed.... we've seen how the storm troopers deal with the non-masked and freedom protestors... wait until they’re unleashed on the refuseniks

EudraVigilance-05062021-summary-adrreports.jpg.b0326630e0c8ac70400ccd9f94b60e85.jpg

morgue-6.4_21.jpg.a64c567bb27ecfa568cffbe5bbd0c95e.jpgUK-COVID-Vaccine-Adverse-Reactions-Report-6_11_21.jpg.e4aadffeadc8c7f8230ec0b7566db4dd.jpg

Breakdown of all three via this link

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/worldwide-genocide-continues-13867-dead-and-1354336-injuries-in-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

they cannot force you, well IMO they wont have to

image.png.e9041d2db0fd10fd33119f7ddda76322.png

https://banned.video/watch?id=609d47912fabdb2756bbbb5f

I can't remember off the top of my head whether one has to "take the mark" willingly or not [whether having it forced upon you results in the same danger to ones soul] and LOOK what google bought up as the top search result!!!!!!!   Says it all, doesn't it?!

PS... does one have to take it willingly?

image.png.6532a270c1b4a6a5ee01ee1bdf2f39c8.png

The sheer audacity of this article google presented me as the "top result" - it's breathtaking even for a non-religious fellow such as I who knows how big tech/the programming works!

It is tempting to dismiss such beliefs out of hand. After all, it is a fringe idea promoted by conspiracy theorists.

https://theconversation.com/no-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-not-linked-to-the-mark-of-the-beast-but-a-first-century-roman-tyrant-probably-is-158288

That's right... google didn't give me the actual biblical scripture (Rev.13) or discussion I was looking for anywhere near the top, it gave me an article that actually says equating the covid-jab with the mark of the beast is a fringe idea promoted by conspiracy theorists... forget the 2.38Billion Christian's and others for whom the idea automatically springs to mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1