Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, wideawake said:

 

You might want to send him this to prove it was all planned years ago. 

2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pCLllFA4gemJ/

It is really nice of you trying to open his eyes to what is really going on. People on the fence reference the vax are the ones we have to talk to as obviously they are undecided and need a little coaching.

Keep it up mate, we have to keep faith. 👍

I take it I have to join Bitchute?

 

 

Screenshot_20210614_224002.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

FREEDOM DAY 

It just shows how fucking stupid the majority of people are to put up with this, Freedom Day W.T.F ? 

Flatten the curve to Freedom Day 

What will be next ?  

Thank Tavistock for the 'freedom day' disappointer.

 

WWIII is well under way. 'Silent weapons' and all that.

 

We need to f*cking act.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

FREEDOM DAY 

It just shows how fucking stupid the majority of people are to put up with this, Freedom Day W.T.F ? 

Flatten the curve to Freedom Day 

What will be next ?  

The sheeple are not just stupid, they are cowards as well. On a grand scale this is like the gangsters and bullies of the playground kicking the sheeple around. This is like us poor buggers, being dragged on the back of the sheeple train, going straight to hell.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

 

50520ade6bb3f7ef2c000012?width=750&forma

 

 

 

Ok i get it you have long memories much the same as i detest sky news to this day for reporting on an incident which i was personally involved in where 14 people died and they released names of the deceased BEFORE the relatives had even been told ,but i don't feel the need to explain why as at the end of the day its just another corrupt media organisation as they all are, i merely quoted that as a follow on to the question still outstanding regarding Kristiansens jab status,even reading the link should have shown that,no need to open it,and considering the sun is STILL the paper with the largest readership in the UK it still has the power to shape public opinion faster than politicians so to see it 'go against the grain' is something to be A viewed with suspicion and B ask why it has done so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ok i get it you have long memories much the same as i detest sky news to this day for reporting on an incident which i was personally involved in where 14 people died and they released names of the deceased BEFORE the relatives had even been told ,but i don't feel the need to explain why as at the end of the day its just another corrupt media organisation as they all are, i merely quoted that as a follow on to the question still outstanding regarding Kristiansens jab status,even reading the link should have shown that,no need to open it,and considering the sun is STILL the paper with the largest readership in the UK it still has the power to shape public opinion faster than politicians so to see it 'go against the grain' is something to be A viewed with suspicion and B ask why it has done so

 

I don't have an issue with you posting a Sun link at all. That's an incorrect assumption of yours. I was just

giving some information to the forum about what JFT 96 meant. Cool.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Kicking off outside Downing Street this evening.

 

 

Anybody know how many different types of police there are there ? lots of different coloured shoulder boards and uniform identifiers and who is that ninja muppet in black with the clipboard ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

I don't have an issue with you posting a Sun link at all. That's an incorrect assumption of yours. I was just

giving some information to the forum about what JFT 96 meant. Cool.

Cool,and i am aware of jft 96 which Ferocious Dog wrote a song about called Justice for the 96 which is on the album Fake news and propaganda

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-News-Propaganda-Ferocious-Dog/dp/B07QY7TN4C

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 9:48 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

A highly qualified doctor who is prepared to sound the alarm. And he says he believes the vast majority of doctors who may have encouraged vaccination at the outset now know that the jab must be stopped, given the disastrous side effects that have emerged.

 

"11th June 2021 Anna Brees Chat With Dr Roger Hodkinson" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4uc8AeJxrpY/

 

 

 

Just finished watching. Excellent from the doctor, if you can get over Brees filling the airwaves with meaningless babble. She interrupted him so many times.

 

However, Doctor Hodkinson does point to (right at the end) another interview he did with somebody called Hadok on the Last American Vagabond site. He seemed most keen for people to check it out.

 

I'm too tired to look for it right now (can barely stay awake) but the site itself looks interesting:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

 

Perhaps somebody can find that interview, or I'll look in the day tomorrow.

 

Goodnight 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Saved said:

Just finished watching. Excellent from the doctor, if you can get over Brees filling the airwaves with meaningless babble. She interrupted him so many times.

 

However, Doctor Hodkinson does point to (right at the end) another interview he did with somebody called Hadok on the Last American Vagabond site. He seemed most keen for people to check it out.

 

I'm too tired to look for it right now (can barely stay awake) but the site itself looks interesting:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

 

Perhaps somebody can find that interview, or I'll look in the day tomorrow.

 

Goodnight 😊

Good morning hope you slept well

 

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/dr-hodkinson-interview-covid-19-vaccines-infertility-spike-protein-dangers/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2021 at 12:08 AM, Golden Retriever said:

Not just the German oligarchy. The British and Americans were heavily involved in eugenics, but this is

deliberately not mentioned often.

 

The Elite have always been obsessed with their blue blood.

 

In the modern era it may have kicked off among "intellectuals" with Malthus's 1798 book, An Essay on the Principle of Population.  Then a year after his death, Charles Darwin's "bulldog" Mason cousin,  Francis Galton coined the term in 1883: Eugenics; from Greek eugenes; "well-born, of good stock, of noble race," from eu- "good" + genos "birth" (he also coined the term nature versus nurture). 

Drawing heavily from Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Galton turned their blue-blood ideals into a 'science.'

Engineering American society: the lesson of eugenics | Nature Reviews  Genetics

 

The terminology got sullied by the Nazi's so they had to rebrand it.

It wasn't solely about "the Jews" - it was about racial hygiene/purity full stop. (the Impoverished Jewish people who remained in Europe were but one of the types that needed to be hygienically cleansed.) As whatthefox said, Aktion T4 had murdered hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of those deemed  "Life Unworthy of Life" - to control public expenditure, of course :)

200px-EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

The Biological State: Nazi Racial Hygiene, 1933–1939 | Holocaust  Encyclopedia

 

It's gone through various iterations over the past 70 years, but now "Reproductive Health" is the fuzzy term used by "philanthropists" like Gates.

 

I believe the Galton Institute aka Brit. Eugenics Society (a freaking 'charity') is connected to Astra-Zeneca.

COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement

December 28, 2020

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-vaccine-eugenics/

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Anybody know how many different types of police there are there ? lots of different coloured shoulder boards and uniform identifiers and who is that ninja muppet in black with the clipboard ?

 

City of London Police. The yellow shirts are the Metropolitan Police.

 

The white shoulder boards are sergeants and the red, with 2 black pips, are inspectors.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

City of London Police. The yellow shirts are the Metropolitan Police.

Ty for that ,i was struck by how many different uniform identifiers there are amongst them ,shoulder boards,cap bands,rank insignia even the different uniform styles,and all so military in organisation and appearance and far more secretive than the military in knowing exactly what combination means what

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

The Elite have always been obsessed with their blue blood.

 

In the modern era it may have kicked off among "intellectuals" with Malthus's 1798 book, An Essay on the Principle of Population.  Then a year after his death, Charles Darwin's "bulldog" Mason cousin,  Francis Galton coined the term in 1883: Eugenics; from Greek eugenes; "well-born, of good stock, of noble race," from eu- "good" + genos "birth" (he also coined the term nature versus nurture). 

Drawing heavily from Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Galton turned their blue-blood ideals into a 'science.'

Engineering American society: the lesson of eugenics | Nature Reviews  Genetics

 

The terminology got sullied by the Nazi's so they had to rebrand it.

It wasn't solely about "the Jews" - it was about racial hygiene/purity full stop. (the Impoverished Jewish people who remained in Europe were but one of the types that needed to be hygienically cleansed.) As whatthefox said, Aktion T4 had murdered hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of those deemed  "Life Unworthy of Life" - to control public expenditure, of course :)

200px-EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

The Biological State: Nazi Racial Hygiene, 1933–1939 | Holocaust  Encyclopedia

 

It's gone through various iterations over the past 70 years, but now "Reproductive Health" is the fuzzy term used by "philanthropists" like Gates.

 

I believe the Galton Institute aka Brit. Eugenics Society (a freaking 'charity') is connected to Astra-Zeneca.

COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement

December 28, 2020

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-vaccine-eugenics/

I was looking into the Galton institute a few days ago and in red on their web front page is a rather urgent message about an impending name change about to be voted on,call me a bluff old cynic (i am) but if their intentions were truly honourable there wouldnt need to be a name change and a huge disclaimer ostensibly condemning their shady eugenicist past

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

The Elite have always been obsessed with their blue blood.

 

In the modern era it may have kicked off among "intellectuals" with Malthus's 1798 book, An Essay on the Principle of Population.  Then a year after his death, Charles Darwin's "bulldog" Mason cousin,  Francis Galton coined the term in 1883: Eugenics; from Greek eugenes; "well-born, of good stock, of noble race," from eu- "good" + genos "birth" (he also coined the term nature versus nurture). 

Drawing heavily from Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, Galton turned their blue-blood ideals into a 'science.'

Engineering American society: the lesson of eugenics | Nature Reviews  Genetics

 

The terminology got sullied by the Nazi's so they had to rebrand it.

It wasn't solely about "the Jews" - it was about racial hygiene/purity full stop. (the Impoverished Jewish people who remained in Europe were but one of the types that needed to be hygienically cleansed.) As whatthefox said, Aktion T4 had murdered hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of those deemed  "Life Unworthy of Life" - to control public expenditure, of course :)

200px-EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

The Biological State: Nazi Racial Hygiene, 1933–1939 | Holocaust  Encyclopedia

 

It's gone through various iterations over the past 70 years, but now "Reproductive Health" is the fuzzy term used by "philanthropists" like Gates.

 

I believe the Galton Institute aka Brit. Eugenics Society (a freaking 'charity') is connected to Astra-Zeneca.

COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement

December 28, 2020

The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-vaccine-eugenics/

As a follow on i found this thread which is packed full of useful info and links as i was looking for the follow on to Aktion T4 (Aktion 14f13 ) which was the second phase where the murderous bastards expanded the scope of people 'eligible' for their special brand of inhumanity

 

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=45327

 

Over 200,000 were killed using these methods which was a forerunner to what happened later in the camps and at the heart of it Eugenics, so when i see the likes of the Galton institute welcome trust and vaccine manufacturers slowly but surely merging together it scares the living shit out of me .There were also the Japanese 'medical' extermination camps which are perhaps lesser known but equally disturbing

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

As a follow on i found this thread which is packed full of useful info and links as i was looking for the follow on to Aktion T4 (Aktion 14f13 ) which was the second phase where the murderous bastards expanded the scope of people 'eligible' for their special brand of inhumanity

 

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=45327

 

Over 200,000 were killed using these methods which was a forerunner to what happened later in the camps and at the heart of it Eugenics, so when i see the likes of the Galton institute welcome trust and vaccine manufacturers slowly but surely merging together it scares the living shit out of me .There were also the Japanese 'medical' extermination camps which are perhaps lesser known but equally disturbing

Thanks for the link! Great stuff.

 

Least we forget the medical personal were all onboard carrying out T4; "For the good of the Vaterland and the Reich" .... via history classes at school and grotesque propaganda we were taught the Germans of the 1930s+ were the most evil of people...blah blah... but people are no different today! ... still screaming "science", easily brainwashed and/or falling inline with the crowd because it's easier.... don't even need the threat of the SS or Gestapo, no guns needed in 2020's (yet) - look at the Drs and nurses "doing their job" by jabbing millions... and now we have parents offering up their babies upon the alter of St. Pharma. (which personally is a whole new level of psychosis) but I bet if we scratched the surface of those vaccine devotes there's a saviour complex, a shining light of virtuousness - it's all about their own sense of self-gratification for their "altruism" "We're doing it for the good of all humanity"... "Look how much I'm willing to contribute to society so you and your family/grandma can live." Makes me sick.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...