Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, pirate said:

Rock on dude... I'm with you all the way.

Respect mate for looking after your Dad for so long..

my awakening was the Miners Strike in the early eighties...I witnessed first hand the weaponizing of the filth...they came from all corners of the country and removed their insignia so to hide all identification, no badges to identify which force they were from, no numbers to personally ID an individual turd, they would wave the Miners past into a particular area, kettle them in, then send in mounted turds on horses to beat the Miners senseless... This to my mind, was the first time the filth was weaponized against members of the public enmass...the filth were getting paid triple time 24/7 to intimidate and beat the Miners into submission...they would wave £50 notes in starving Miners faces... They literally starved and beat the Miners into submission... That's why I'm saying, at the end of the day, demos ultimately don't work, they will tolerate demos...until they become a threat, then out come the mounted riot police.

Omfg this is so so weird, I just asked my dad the same thing, he’s always said, I think they’re trying to kill us all off, I had always believed he was overly suspicious, paranoid or delusional, he knew this was bullshit before I did despite having cognitive impairment and not always being able to follow the news properly. So today I asked him what had made him believe that they were trying to kill us all off, he said he couldn’t tell me how many years, but it was the miners strike!! I wasn’t even thought about when this happened, so I have no experience of it. He also said when I asked him, that’s the reason why he’s always been anti-authority and never liked police. If there’s one thing that lockdown has done for me and him is it’s given us lots of bonding time and lots to talk about. When this started, I was still scared about if he got it that he wouldn’t make it, he kept insisting and as time passed I found out the information. Because of his mild dementia and suspiciousness, I tried to keep it inside me for fear that it would affect his mental health, but as his daughter, I couldn’t do that to him, he had told me the truth and I owed it to him to tell him the information that I was finding out. We’ve talked and talked and talked over the past six months or so about it all and it’s brought us closer. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes he has a bad day and just talks about how he’ll be dead soon because he’s 60.now and I think to myself, what the F have I done, but sometimes we have good times chatting about it all and I try to do my best to keep him strong.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, FinallyAwake said:

Omfg this is so so weird, I just asked my dad the same thing, he’s always said, I think they’re trying to kill us all off, I had always believed he was overly suspicious, paranoid or delusional, he knew this was bullshit before I did despite having cognitive impairment and not always being able to follow the news properly. So today I asked him what had made him believe that they were trying to kill us all off, he said he couldn’t tell me how many years, but it was the miners strike!! I wasn’t even thought about when this happened, so I have no experience of it. He also said when I asked him, that’s the reason why he’s always been anti-authority and never liked police. If there’s one thing that lockdown has done for me and him is it’s given us lots of bonding time and lots to talk about. When this started, I was still scared about if he got it that he wouldn’t make it, he kept insisting and as time passed I found out the information. Because of his mild dementia and suspiciousness, I tried to keep it inside me for fear that it would affect his mental health, but as his daughter, I couldn’t do that to him, he had told me the truth and I owed it to him to tell him the information that I was finding out. We’ve talked and talked and talked over the past six months or so about it all and it’s brought us closer. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes he has a bad day and just talks about how he’ll be dead soon because he’s 60.now and I think to myself, what the F have I done, but sometimes we have good times chatting about it all and I try to do my best to keep him strong.

Oh...sorry for being so ignorant and sexist and referring to you as "dude" :-0...I'm so pleased to hear you and your Dad have made stronger bonds over this stressing time and you learned that he's not crazy and deluded but rather a wise man who's seen and learned a lot about the truth of the corrupt system...was your Dad a Miner..?

You appear to be doing a very good job of looking after him...he's worth it...he's your Dad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@pirate Thanks for posting the link earlier

 On 9/15/2020 at 12:44 AM, pirate said:

STRATEGIC THOUGHT..?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LEhKKvhDHHZR/

 

Made a few notes from his show below.

 

The Coronavirus Act 2020 is underpinned by the updated 1984 Act which incorporated the detenton and forced vaccination (from around 1975 ?)

*Civil Contingencies Act 2004 is the appropriate Act and should be reviewed each 28 day period and can only be renewed if there is ongoing crisis.

There is no longer a crisis. - only Cases  - Deaths currently at or below the 5 yr average.

The solution is in the Law!

 

Current focus on masks, lockdown, vaccination is identified as the misuse of the current Coronavirus Act which is an updated version of the 1984 act

There is no longer any deemed threat.
The government announced on 19th March that the CV19 had been reassessed and no longer presents a threat and was accordingly downgraded from HCID status.
*Quote "As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK"

 

The civil contingencies act is the only act that should have been in place to keep the Coronavirus Act in check.

Unless protests HIGHLIGHT these points they are worthless and play into the hands of the state.

Incoherant unfocused protests are part of the expected response. 

 

Communitarian inclusiveness is the enabler of multifaceted & divisive protests who's objective is to destroy the aims of SINGULAR focus.

Anything that does not focus entirely on Coronavirus legislation is misdirection and will open avenues proportionally to the complete destruction of our innate freedoms.

*Unproven Vaccines with no legal liability are also a vital point of focus of legal importance.

Unlicensed vaccines are antithetical to any solution.

De-focusing from these issues dilute intent.

 

Protesting can often enable precisely what they protest against.

BLM, Occupy and Extinction rebellion - Soros funded change agents.

The media/gov will use any and all affiliations with any group or movement to discredit/misdirect.

 

Non affiliated Mission Statement 
We are an unaffiliated group concerned about the lack of democratic process. We will remain unaffiliated as individuals acting collectively and within the law towards a truly inclusive democratic process where all voices are heard. We are not affiliated with any group or organisation whatsoever. This does not mean we do or do not endorse other groups.
We do not agree with arriving at a concensus through being steered into predetermined outcomes by trained facilitators.
We deem this to be against to be public interest and an affront to democracy.

 

Much the same said here - his video with Cieran Boyle

https://youtu.be/U9wIQjbtRrU

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pirate said:

So after all you've just said...now what..?

It's no good studying the filth...they've already got you worked out...that's the whole point, the demos at the end of the day are just a massive waste of energy...you have to ask yourself, what you ultimately want to achieve as an individual, and go from there...the system is rigged, we have to bring it down...then we can hold the filth to account and clean them up.

They don't have us worked out, far from it.

 

How do they know which individual from a crowd of thousands will stab/shoot/grenade them?

 

An individual could take out several pigs.

 

A thousand people can take out several thousand pigs.

 

Don't be defeatist. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, Kovidiot said:

can you give a bit more info, if you know, of what this is exactly. Was this graph up on that page since 2018?

 

Yes this is the World Bank website. It shows Covid 19 test kits were dispatched in 2017 and 2018. Except they have now altered the site. It doesnt say Covid test kits now....but it did because I have two screen shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zarkov said:

@pirate Thanks for posting the link earlier

 On 9/15/2020 at 12:44 AM, pirate said:

STRATEGIC THOUGHT..?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LEhKKvhDHHZR/

 

Made a few notes from his show below.

 

The Coronavirus Act 2020 is underpinned by the updated 1984 Act which incorporated the detenton and forced vaccination (from around 1975 ?)

*Civil Contingencies Act 2004 is the appropriate Act and should be reviewed each 28 day period and can only be renewed if there is ongoing crisis.

There is no longer a crisis. - only Cases  - Deaths currently at or below the 5 yr average.

The solution is in the Law!

 

Current focus on masks, lockdown, vaccination is identified as the misuse of the current Coronavirus Act which is an updated version of the 1984 act

There is no longer any deemed threat.
The government announced on 19th March that the CV19 had been reassessed and no longer presents a threat and was accordingly downgraded from HCID status.
*Quote "As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK"

 

The civil contingencies act is the only act that should have been in place to keep the Coronavirus Act in check.

Unless protests HIGHLIGHT these points they are worthless and play into the hands of the state.

Incoherant unfocused protests are part of the expected response. 

 

Communitarian inclusiveness is the enabler of multifaceted & divisive protests who's objective is to destroy the aims of SINGULAR focus.

Anything that does not focus entirely on Coronavirus legislation is misdirection and will open avenues proportionally to the complete destruction of our innate freedoms.

*Unproven Vaccines with no legal liability are also a vital point of focus of legal importance.

Unlicensed vaccines are antithetical to any solution.

De-focusing from these issues dilute intent.

 

Protesting can often enable precisely what they protest against.

BLM, Occupy and Extinction rebellion - Soros funded change agents.

The media/gov will use any and all affiliations with any group or movement to discredit/misdirect.

 

Non affiliated Mission Statement 
We are an unaffiliated group concerned about the lack of democratic process. We will remain unaffiliated as individuals acting collectively and within the law towards a truly inclusive democratic process where all voices are heard. We are not affiliated with any group or organisation whatsoever. This does not mean we do or do not endorse other groups.
We do not agree with arriving at a concensus through being steered into predetermined outcomes by trained facilitators.
We deem this to be against to be public interest and an affront to democracy.

 

Much the same said here - his video with Cieran Boyle

https://youtu.be/U9wIQjbtRrU

 

 

 

Thank you very much zarkov...that is the exact detailed analysis and response that we need here, clarity of circumstances backed up by factual response... It serves no real purpose shouting about democratic process, we have no real democracy in this country except parliamentary democracy, which adds up to no democracy at all for the general public.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pirate said:

Oh...sorry for being so ignorant and sexist and referring to you as "dude" :-0...I'm so pleased to hear you and your Dad have made stronger bonds over this stressing time and you learned that he's not crazy and deluded but rather a wise man who's seen and learned a lot about the truth of the corrupt system...was your Dad a Miner..?

You appear to be doing a very good job of looking after him...he's worth it...he's your Dad.

No problem! These forums are quite anonymous and I quite like it. My dad wasn’t a minor, but he was very working class. he was an electrician. see, this is what the stupid idiots who designed the depopulation agenda just don’t get, or maybe they do? Old people are some of the wisest people. Actually, maybe that’s why they want them all gone because they know what life was like before, They remember when community spirit was high and when people could afford to buy their own homes. Thank you, that means an awful lot to me. Every old person is worth it, they’ve raised children, they’ve paid into our system, they have a wealth of knowledge, these scum just think of the money they’re paying for their pensions. Breaks my bloody heart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FinallyAwake said:

Omfg this is so so weird, I just asked my dad the same thing, he’s always said, I think they’re trying to kill us all off, I had always believed he was overly suspicious, paranoid or delusional, he knew this was bullshit before I did despite having cognitive impairment and not always being able to follow the news properly. So today I asked him what had made him believe that they were trying to kill us all off, he said he couldn’t tell me how many years, but it was the miners strike!! I wasn’t even thought about when this happened, so I have no experience of it. He also said when I asked him, that’s the reason why he’s always been anti-authority and never liked police. If there’s one thing that lockdown has done for me and him is it’s given us lots of bonding time and lots to talk about. When this started, I was still scared about if he got it that he wouldn’t make it, he kept insisting and as time passed I found out the information. Because of his mild dementia and suspiciousness, I tried to keep it inside me for fear that it would affect his mental health, but as his daughter, I couldn’t do that to him, he had told me the truth and I owed it to him to tell him the information that I was finding out. We’ve talked and talked and talked over the past six months or so about it all and it’s brought us closer. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes he has a bad day and just talks about how he’ll be dead soon because he’s 60.now and I think to myself, what the F have I done, but sometimes we have good times chatting about it all and I try to do my best to keep him strong.

 

You are a very wise person for doing that for your father. 

Parents are priceless and do what you see fit for them.

WAY TO GO...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

They don't have us worked out, far from it.

 

How do they know which individual from a crowd of thousands will stab/shoot/grenade them?

 

An individual could take out several pigs.

 

A thousand people can take out several thousand pigs.

 

Don't be defeatist. 

It's not about the filth mate...it's about the system that controls them and everything else...I know all about how the filth operate (Miners Strike - early eighties)...they are merely a collection of narsasistic loners, most of them hate people, period...forget the filth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FinallyAwake said:

No problem! These forums are quite anonymous and I quite like it. My dad wasn’t a minor, but he was very working class. he was an electrician. see, this is what the stupid idiots who designed the depopulation agenda just don’t get, or maybe they do? Old people are some of the wisest people. Actually, maybe that’s why they want them all gone because they know what life was like before, They remember when community spirit was high and when people could afford to buy their own homes. Thank you, that means an awful lot to me. Every old person is worth it, they’ve raised children, they’ve paid into our system, they have a wealth of knowledge, these scum just think of the money they’re paying for their pensions. Breaks my bloody heart.

You are so right bout what you say regarding older people...generally, the older you get the wiser you are...they are trying all ways possible to wreck society, that's why we need Arnarchy, no central government only local, no taxes except local taxes, everything run on a local basis, farming & agriculture could be national with profit going back to local community, NHS ran locally with a central purse administered by the people...no more wars, no more fiddling MP's expenses, no more bullshit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pirate said:

You are so right bout what you say regarding older people...generally, the older you get the wiser you are...they are trying all ways possible to wreck society, that's why we need Arnarchy, no central government only local, no taxes except local taxes, everything run on a local basis, farming & agriculture could be national with profit going back to local community, NHS ran locally with a central purse administered by the people...no more wars, no more fiddling MP's expenses, no more bullshit.

 

And who colonized the now villages and cities? The ones that the government is trying to get rid of.

Yeah, we should keep voting, obviously elections are working for the people...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pirate said:

You are so right bout what you say regarding older people...generally, the older you get the wiser you are...they are trying all ways possible to wreck society, that's why we need Arnarchy, no central government only local, no taxes except local taxes, everything run on a local basis, farming & agriculture could be national with profit going back to local community, NHS ran locally with a central purse administered by the people...no more wars, no more fiddling MP's expenses, no more bullshit.

I like your thinking in terms of bringing back to local, no more multinational bullshit. Just remembered something my dad said which makes sense, I always criticised him for being anti-medicine and anti doctors. He said today that he worked in a lot of homes of the elderly and they were always ill after their flu jab and that’s why he’s never had it. It’s weird how things happen for a reason, last year, I had never questioned vaccinations and always thought they were good. Had flu a couple of years ago and decided that I would finally start getting my flu jabs because I didn’t want to end up with that again. I always meant to go get it last year but never found the time. This year the awakening called and I realise I was never meant to, thank God.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Quote

 

So the government are encouraging you to report your neighbours if they don’t follow the new rule of 6. Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools if you needed it. They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around we need each other it’s how we get by and live in peace because at the end of the day they won’t be standing there on your door step to help you out when shit gets real. Asking you to report people in your community is a scummy thing to do and it shows their mentality dishonest and 🐍 all of them biggest law breakers and abusers in the country.

 

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FinallyAwake said:

No problem! These forums are quite anonymous and I quite like it. My dad wasn’t a minor, but he was very working class. he was an electrician. see, this is what the stupid idiots who designed the depopulation agenda just don’t get, or maybe they do? Old people are some of the wisest people. Actually, maybe that’s why they want them all gone because they know what life was like before, They remember when community spirit was high and when people could afford to buy their own homes. Thank you, that means an awful lot to me. Every old person is worth it, they’ve raised children, they’ve paid into our system, they have a wealth of knowledge, these scum just think of the money they’re paying for their pensions. Breaks my bloody heart.

 

It's sweet to read the kind sentiments you “young people” have, for us “old people” but age is just a number, I've seen wise heads on young shoulders and old heads who are dumb as f*ck. I will be sixty-two years young next month and I'm not preparing to die!! On the contrary, since my kids are adults now (amen) I've got my life back. I'm having a second wave...freedom!

 

However, I've been studying 'conspiracies' and the 'unexplained' since I was a teenager, so I have had plenty of time to figure it all out; knowledge which I have imparted to my children, so they have a head start and are clued up. Yet, I have older siblings who are masked-up, waiting for “the spike” and use hand-sanitiser! They have always thought I'm nuts!

 

Although, I am old enough to remember the fury of the miner's strike and the devastating impact mine closures had on communities. I also remember a time when only posh folk had phones and black & white TV'S., at a time when my 'toys' were mud-pies, with no thought for 'germs.' I had measles, mumps and chickenpox, perfectly normal and lived to tell the tale.

 

Vaccinated children won't tell tales, because they will probably be non-verbal.

 

The moral is, once upon a time we lived without all these electronic gadgets, quite happily, or unhappily, but they weren't necessary. The consumer society has foisted the 'Internet of Things' upon us, to create a dependency, for nefarious purposes, which are unfolding now. I will gladly smash my phone, when it is used to control me, there is life beyond technology.

 

It's callled nature.

 

I hope your dad's okay though, he certainly won't die of covid!

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

More good stuff from Lord Sumption below. He was interviewed by BBC Radio 4 on Monday.

 

I couldn't agree more with him that the old and vulnerable are entitled to take the risk and not shelter themselves if they would rather not. He was brave enough to also say that people should make their own choices and that the law should be a secondary consideration for them.

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Sumption is one of the few people in the public domain who is taking a measured and objective view of the situation and not afraid to express those views.

The BBC interviewer was clearly uncomfortable with his answers and desperate to push the fear narrative.

 

The BBC are an absolute disgrace, nothing more than a government propaganda department.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Doctor resigns from hospital group after comments on ‘draconian’ Covid-19 curbs
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/doctor-resigns-from-hospital-group-after-comments-on-draconian-covid-19-curbs-1.4356244

Hopefully the tide is turning and respected professionals such as this man begin to speak out. Now if only the rest of them had some balls then this shite would be a distant dream. Shame his colleagues didn't support and Ireland wouldn't have lost such an experienced GP due to their covidiocy. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Look at these 'lovely' banners going up around town..

couldn't get too close as it is on a busy crossroads I feel like chucking paint all over it.😠

 

How can life 'return to a new normal' fgs.

IMG_0330.JPG

I had to read that banner several times as you're right, it makes no sense! 

Return to a new normal...whaaa?! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...