Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Notice the use of the 'double seven' number being used a lot.

From this post https://davidicke.com/2021/06/14/johnson-uses-made-up-indian-variant-and-the-elderly-of-whom-his-policies-have-killed-staggering-numbers-to-justify-not-doing-what-he-never-planned-to-do-his-gates-owned-minders-and-liars-whi/ 

"Some 37,729 new infections were recorded in England in the seven days to 9 June, according to Public Health England."

"And on Monday Public Health England reported that the UK had logged 7,742 new infections in just the last 24 hours"

3 hours ago, soulalways said:

this is a complete waste of time now...please unsubscribe me.

There is always a remnant.

Around 8 billion came forth from a remnant of just 8 people (first Ark).

Even at the very end, when Christ returns, there will be a remnant on Earth who will be caught up in the air with those who died in Him (last Ark).

I suggest you subscribe to the only hope we all have - Jesus Christ. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Notice the use of the 'double seven' number being used a lot.

From this post https://davidicke.com/2021/06/14/johnson-uses-made-up-indian-variant-and-the-elderly-of-whom-his-policies-have-killed-staggering-numbers-to-justify-not-doing-what-he-never-planned-to-do-his-gates-owned-minders-and-liars-whi/ 

"Some 37,729 new infections were recorded in England in the seven days to 9 June, according to Public Health England."

"And on Monday Public Health England reported that the UK had logged 7,742 new infections in just the last 24 hours"

I'm wondering any of them even have symptoms... They should start testing farm animals to pick up stats... And then after slaughter count it as covid death... 

Just read this on a betting forum I follow from one of the members:

"Hope everyone is ok.
I'm number 7 of 8 positive pcr covid tests (mine came back today) from 17 people at work in our maintenance dept. I've had both jabs so got nothing out of the ordinary happening, apart from being stuck at home with the Euros & Copa America on TV for 10 days.
Just keeping everyone informed about the importance of keeping careful out there if you're out & about etc.

Out of the 8 of at work that have Covid 7 of us all had both jabs or 1. The lad that got it first refused his jab, he was really bad last week, then said starting to feel better over the weekend. He's put on our whatsapp group he's right ruff again now today. How I feel regarding my symptoms is I'd be in work, it's like having a very minor cold & cough.

It just goes to show how important it is to be aware how all viruses spread, & to get vaccinated."

So it seems this delta variant is literally a common cold. I won't bore you with the responses to this guy, only to say that the vast majority are still utterly brainwashed by it all. Hopelessly inured.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

You don't need a crystal ball to see that this 'Freedom Day' is never destined to arrive. Enslavement Day will though.

FREEDOM DAY 

It just shows how fucking stupid the majority of people are to put up with this, Freedom Day W.T.F ? 

Flatten the curve to Freedom Day 

What will be next ?  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Just read this on a betting forum I follow from one of the members:

"Hope everyone is ok.
I'm number 7 of 8 positive pcr covid tests (mine came back today) from 17 people at work in our maintenance dept. I've had both jabs so got nothing out of the ordinary happening, apart from being stuck at home with the Euros & Copa America on TV for 10 days.
Just keeping everyone informed about the importance of keeping careful out there if you're out & about etc.

Out of the 8 of at work that have Covid 7 of us all had both jabs or 1. The lad that got it first refused his jab, he was really bad last week, then said starting to feel better over the weekend. He's put on our whatsapp group he's right ruff again now today. How I feel regarding my symptoms is I'd be in work, it's like having a very minor cold & cough.

It just goes to show how important it is to be aware how all viruses spread, & to get vaccinated."

So it seems this delta variant is literally a common cold. I won't bore you with the responses to this guy, only to say that the vast majority are still utterly brainwashed by it all. Hopelessly inured.

A runny nose too.

A bit like hay fever as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57467051

Also who is this Tim Spector character and his shitty app.

Edited by Mr Chinnery
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Problem is thought that the sun is implying that covid is at fault. And maybe hasn’t been vaccinated. Just pushing for universal vax imo😁

Eriksen literally dropped dead, with his eyes open! I'm sure that's not a covid symptom. 🤔

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

FREEDOM DAY 

It just shows how fucking stupid the majority of people are to put up with this, Freedom Day W.T.F ? 

What will be next ?  

Hate Week?

21 hours ago, wideawake said:

You might want to send him this to prove it was all planned years ago. 

2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pCLllFA4gemJ/

It is really nice of you trying to open his eyes to what is really going on. People on the fence reference the vax are the ones we have to talk to as obviously they are undecided and need a little coaching.

Keep it up mate, we have to keep faith. 👍

I take it I have to join Bitchute?

Screenshot_20210614_224002.jpg

23 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

FREEDOM DAY 

What will be next ?  

Thank Tavistock for the 'freedom day' disappointer.

WWIII is well under way. 'Silent weapons' and all that.

We need to f*cking act.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

FREEDOM DAY 

What will be next ?  

The sheeple are not just stupid, they are cowards as well. On a grand scale this is like the gangsters and bullies of the playground kicking the sheeple around. This is like us poor buggers, being dragged on the back of the sheeple train, going straight to hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

50520ade6bb3f7ef2c000012?width=750&forma

Ok i get it you have long memories much the same as i detest sky news to this day for reporting on an incident which i was personally involved in where 14 people died and they released names of the deceased BEFORE the relatives had even been told ,but i don't feel the need to explain why as at the end of the day its just another corrupt media organisation as they all are, i merely quoted that as a follow on to the question still outstanding regarding Kristiansens jab status,even reading the link should have shown that,no need to open it,and considering the sun is STILL the paper with the largest readership in the UK it still has the power to shape public opinion faster than politicians so to see it 'go against the grain' is something to be A viewed with suspicion and B ask why it has done so

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ok i get it you have long memories much the same as i detest sky news to this day for reporting on an incident which i was personally involved in where 14 people died and they released names of the deceased BEFORE the relatives had even been told ,but i don't feel the need to explain why as at the end of the day its just another corrupt media organisation as they all are, i merely quoted that as a follow on to the question still outstanding regarding Kristiansens jab status,even reading the link should have shown that,no need to open it,and considering the sun is STILL the paper with the largest readership in the UK it still has the power to shape public opinion faster than politicians so to see it 'go against the grain' is something to be A viewed with suspicion and B ask why it has done so

I don't have an issue with you posting a Sun link at all. That's an incorrect assumption of yours. I was just

giving some information to the forum about what JFT 96 meant. Cool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Kicking off outside Downing Street this evening.

Anybody know how many different types of police there are there ? lots of different coloured shoulder boards and uniform identifiers and who is that ninja muppet in black with the clipboard ?

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I don't have an issue with you posting a Sun link at all. That's an incorrect assumption of yours. I was just

giving some information to the forum about what JFT 96 meant. Cool.

Cool,and i am aware of jft 96 which Ferocious Dog wrote a song about called Justice for the 96 which is on the album Fake news and propaganda

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-News-Propaganda-Ferocious-Dog/dp/B07QY7TN4C

On 6/13/2021 at 9:48 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

A highly qualified doctor who is prepared to sound the alarm. And he says he believes the vast majority of doctors who may have encouraged vaccination at the outset now know that the jab must be stopped, given the disastrous side effects that have emerged.

"11th June 2021 Anna Brees Chat With Dr Roger Hodkinson" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4uc8AeJxrpY/

Just finished watching. Excellent from the doctor, if you can get over Brees filling the airwaves with meaningless babble. She interrupted him so many times.

However, Doctor Hodkinson does point to (right at the end) another interview he did with somebody called Hadok on the Last American Vagabond site. He seemed most keen for people to check it out.

I'm too tired to look for it right now (can barely stay awake) but the site itself looks interesting:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/

Perhaps somebody can find that interview, or I'll look in the day tomorrow.

Goodnight 😊

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic