Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground.

Thanks for that because when I searched for it I got something rather different!

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The more i roam around their site the more dots seem to keep getting connected ,Looks like Kier is THE company of choice to build and manage the infrastructure for the nwo,Nightingale hospitals,20,000 cell towers and maintenence of same,prisons etc etc and it's all going on and we are overlooking it,and hands up i wasn't aware of its involvement or to the degree until about 20 minutes ago !

One to watch for sure

https://www.kier.co.uk/our-projects/ericsson-radio-access-network-framework/

Yes, and they seem to have had a management restructure and probably image upgrade since 2019.

Probably like Serco, goes under the radar.

It gets worse from the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15266439/two-most-common-covid-symptoms-changed-delta/?rec_article=true

So the already nebulous set of bs symptoms (amazingly similar to a common cold) has changed. Wow, that deadly new variant, that isn't killing anyone.

Those scientists are working tirelessly around the clock to concoct this utter nonsense.

Also embedded into the article:

However, it could also be because Covid is currently causing an epidemic in young people, and symptoms are known to vary by age group. 

Could be? That's not science.

It could be that the Sun is warming up to make up a whole new narrative involving children being at risk and spreaders. 💉

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

I'm a United supporter - or was, I don't give a toss any more - and was sickened by the Sun's lies. Years before that, they published the infamous 'Gotcha' headline to celebrate the deaths of hundreds of Argentine sailors.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

50520ade6bb3f7ef2c000012?width=750&forma

Thanks mate. 

What's going on now is pretty similar in my eyes but on a different scale. A total lie and the Government , media etc hoodwinking people to believe in their version of the truth .  We didn't get justice but we turned over every stone and exposed the corrupt British system for what it is . I hope to God that the truth comes out on this one.

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Cassady said:

Thanks mate. 

What's going on now is pretty similar in my eyes but on a different scale. A total lie and the Government , media etc hoodwinking people to believe in their version of the truth .  We didn't get justice but we turned over every stone and exposed the corrupt British system for what it is . I hope to God that the truth comes out on this one.

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

You're welcome. Out of reactions.

Just now, Cassady said:

Thanks mate. 

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

Isn't it plausible that the lead up to this included a number of false-flag events. Testing the water and looking for possible leaks. Gradually tightening the noose of control with each one. Buy out here, place a person into position of power there...

Things like Shady Hoax make much more sense when you view them as events which helped pave the way for complete narrative control?

2 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Isn't it plausible that the lead up to this included a number of false-flag events. Testing the water and looking for possible leaks. Gradually tightening the noose of control with each one. Buy out here, place a person into position of power there...

Things like Shady Hoax make much more sense when you view them as events which helped pave the way for complete narrative control?

I ain't getting into that mate but what Iam saying is for 23 years we knew the lie when ( let's be honest ) a lot of people thought we were shifting the blame . That's what I mean by it's similar to now as we are telling the truth and people simply don't want to hear it. Subsitute the words ' conspiracy theorists '  to ' drunken scousers shifting the blame '. You get me drift .

13 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

It could be that the Sun is warming up to make up a whole new narrative involving children being at risk and spreaders. 💉

Today one lady was telling me about her child's long covid... (Probably snots from nose to belly button). Poor kid is wearing mask all the time... 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Whilst researching Sir David Attenborough, member of the Order of Merit (described as "quite possibly, the most prestigious honour one can receive on planet Earth") I found out he is Patron of "Population Matters" which I believe used to be called "Optimum Population Trust"

David Attenborough quote :

"All our environmental problems become easier to solve with fewer people, and harder - and ultimately impossible - to solve with ever more people."

https://populationmatters.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Merit

To the point ... I came across this article about the Optimum Population Trust from 2009 afaik

"Most people think that for our politician’s to even contemplate the idea of a mass cull of the populations, would be a suggestion too far, we would never do that we are British.

Something has changed. Something very sinister indeed has slowly, yet without any pause, made its way into the minds of our political representatives. I know, many people are struggling with the idea we will at some time in the future, face an attempt at forced vaccination of the whole UK population, which will actually give everyone the virus they are reckoning to vaccinate against, and worse, because this power of demand lies with the United Nations, which also owns the patent controlling rights to the vaccines, via its subsidiary World Health Organisation, this command has authority within all nations that suffer bankrupt governments, that also happen to be signed up to the International Health Regulations (IHR).

We know minds such as Malthus, Galton, Darwin, Huxley, and many more insidious eugenicists have spoken at length of the need to ensure the survival of the fittest, which means mass cull from time to time of the lower classes. Tom Cruise the actor and Scientologist and also a Knight of Malta donates to the Manchester based Optimum Population Trust. He and his father are big on eugenics. Cruise and his father tie into the House of Orsini, an old Papal bloodline. Take a look at the information below, taken from The Jackdaw, which is a Members Magazine coming out of the Optimum Population Trust, in order we can take a peak at the kind of minds, including the likes of Sir David Attenborough, that would be fascinated by the idea of controlling the human populations as if they are Gods."

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/in-profile/in-profile-the-optimum-population-trust/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Notice the use of the 'double seven' number being used a lot.

From this post https://davidicke.com/2021/06/14/johnson-uses-made-up-indian-variant-and-the-elderly-of-whom-his-policies-have-killed-staggering-numbers-to-justify-not-doing-what-he-never-planned-to-do-his-gates-owned-minders-and-liars-whi/ 

"Some 37,729 new infections were recorded in England in the seven days to 9 June, according to Public Health England."

"And on Monday Public Health England reported that the UK had logged 7,742 new infections in just the last 24 hours"

3 hours ago, soulalways said:

this is a complete waste of time now...please unsubscribe me.

There is always a remnant.

Around 8 billion came forth from a remnant of just 8 people (first Ark).

Even at the very end, when Christ returns, there will be a remnant on Earth who will be caught up in the air with those who died in Him (last Ark).

I suggest you subscribe to the only hope we all have - Jesus Christ. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Notice the use of the 'double seven' number being used a lot.

From this post https://davidicke.com/2021/06/14/johnson-uses-made-up-indian-variant-and-the-elderly-of-whom-his-policies-have-killed-staggering-numbers-to-justify-not-doing-what-he-never-planned-to-do-his-gates-owned-minders-and-liars-whi/ 

"Some 37,729 new infections were recorded in England in the seven days to 9 June, according to Public Health England."

"And on Monday Public Health England reported that the UK had logged 7,742 new infections in just the last 24 hours"

I'm wondering any of them even have symptoms... They should start testing farm animals to pick up stats... And then after slaughter count it as covid death... 

Just read this on a betting forum I follow from one of the members:

"Hope everyone is ok.
I'm number 7 of 8 positive pcr covid tests (mine came back today) from 17 people at work in our maintenance dept. I've had both jabs so got nothing out of the ordinary happening, apart from being stuck at home with the Euros & Copa America on TV for 10 days.
Just keeping everyone informed about the importance of keeping careful out there if you're out & about etc.

Out of the 8 of at work that have Covid 7 of us all had both jabs or 1. The lad that got it first refused his jab, he was really bad last week, then said starting to feel better over the weekend. He's put on our whatsapp group he's right ruff again now today. How I feel regarding my symptoms is I'd be in work, it's like having a very minor cold & cough.

It just goes to show how important it is to be aware how all viruses spread, & to get vaccinated."

So it seems this delta variant is literally a common cold. I won't bore you with the responses to this guy, only to say that the vast majority are still utterly brainwashed by it all. Hopelessly inured.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

You don't need a crystal ball to see that this 'Freedom Day' is never destined to arrive. Enslavement Day will though.

FREEDOM DAY 

It just shows how fucking stupid the majority of people are to put up with this, Freedom Day W.T.F ? 

Flatten the curve to Freedom Day 

What will be next ?  

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic