Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Crowhouse Clip @13mins.

Woman who's an executive recruitment person in the Oil & Gas industry discusses that companies are going through "secession planning" but not people moving up the ladder within the company, planning for people no longer working there:

Executives are having HR go through staffing lists, identify who's had the jab "and they're planning to have to replace them all within 3 years....it's got some of these guys literally in tears as they're going through the company and literally checking off all of these  individuals who have taken the vaccine knowing that within the next 3 years they're most likely going to have to plan to replace that person......massive gas and oil companies looking to have to replace THOUSANDS .....projecting they're going to loose half of their personal.."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hvO0TesAoTzH/

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's not really her who is the  important party in that interview, you know, Morpheus.

Very true and it's no slight on you, but I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. So I apologise for the scepticism but I always feel there's an ulterior motive when it comes to her. 

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Crowhouse Clip @13mins.

Woman who's an executive recruitment person in the Oil & Gas industry discusses that companies are going through "secession planning" but not people moving up the ladder within the company, planning for people no longer working there:

Executives are having HR go through staffing lists, identify who's had the jab "and they're planning to have to replace them all within 3 years....it's got some of these guys literally in tears as they're going through the company and literally checking off all of these  individuals who have taken the vaccine knowing that within the next 3 years they're most likely going to have to plan to replace that person......massive gas and oil companies looking to have to replace THOUSANDS .....projecting they're going to loose half of their personal.."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hvO0TesAoTzH/

Yes, I was saying about this on the weekend and @metak88 kindly found the exact video of this lady describing the above. This is very disconcerting and frankly shows what's to come. I'm gonna lose so many people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Very true and it's no slight on you, but I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. So I apologise for the scepticism but I always feel there's an ulterior motive when it comes to her. 

No problem. I won't try to harrass you into viewing it. 😁

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A highly qualified doctor who is prepared to sound the alarm. And he says he believes the vast majority of doctors who may have encouraged vaccination at the outset now know that the jab must be stopped, given the disastrous side effects that have emerged.

"11th June 2021 Anna Brees Chat With Dr Roger Hodkinson" https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4uc8AeJxrpY/

Best video I’ve ever seen in regards the message

powerful stuff

14 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I don't open any links from them. 

JFT 96 ♡

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

50520ade6bb3f7ef2c000012?width=750&forma

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In case people don't know what JFT 96💗means ...... Justice for the 96 people who died

at Hillsborough football ground.

Thanks for that because when I searched for it I got something rather different!

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The more i roam around their site the more dots seem to keep getting connected ,Looks like Kier is THE company of choice to build and manage the infrastructure for the nwo,Nightingale hospitals,20,000 cell towers and maintenence of same,prisons etc etc and it's all going on and we are overlooking it,and hands up i wasn't aware of its involvement or to the degree until about 20 minutes ago !

One to watch for sure

https://www.kier.co.uk/our-projects/ericsson-radio-access-network-framework/

Yes, and they seem to have had a management restructure and probably image upgrade since 2019.

Probably like Serco, goes under the radar.

It gets worse from the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15266439/two-most-common-covid-symptoms-changed-delta/?rec_article=true

So the already nebulous set of bs symptoms (amazingly similar to a common cold) has changed. Wow, that deadly new variant, that isn't killing anyone.

Those scientists are working tirelessly around the clock to concoct this utter nonsense.

Also embedded into the article:

However, it could also be because Covid is currently causing an epidemic in young people, and symptoms are known to vary by age group. 

Could be? That's not science.

It could be that the Sun is warming up to make up a whole new narrative involving children being at risk and spreaders. 💉

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

at Hillsborough football ground. Rupert Murdoch's disgusting Sun newspaper lied. Fake

news. And now in 2021 the Sun lead with their "Jabs Army".  Wake up British people.

I'm a United supporter - or was, I don't give a toss any more - and was sickened by the Sun's lies. Years before that, they published the infamous 'Gotcha' headline to celebrate the deaths of hundreds of Argentine sailors.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

50520ade6bb3f7ef2c000012?width=750&forma

Thanks mate. 

What's going on now is pretty similar in my eyes but on a different scale. A total lie and the Government , media etc hoodwinking people to believe in their version of the truth .  We didn't get justice but we turned over every stone and exposed the corrupt British system for what it is . I hope to God that the truth comes out on this one.

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Cassady said:

Thanks mate. 

What's going on now is pretty similar in my eyes but on a different scale. A total lie and the Government , media etc hoodwinking people to believe in their version of the truth .  We didn't get justice but we turned over every stone and exposed the corrupt British system for what it is . I hope to God that the truth comes out on this one.

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

You're welcome. Out of reactions.

Just now, Cassady said:

Thanks mate. 

WE Told You They Lied.

Thanks again mate.

Isn't it plausible that the lead up to this included a number of false-flag events. Testing the water and looking for possible leaks. Gradually tightening the noose of control with each one. Buy out here, place a person into position of power there...

Things like Shady Hoax make much more sense when you view them as events which helped pave the way for complete narrative control?

2 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Isn't it plausible that the lead up to this included a number of false-flag events. Testing the water and looking for possible leaks. Gradually tightening the noose of control with each one. Buy out here, place a person into position of power there...

Things like Shady Hoax make much more sense when you view them as events which helped pave the way for complete narrative control?

I ain't getting into that mate but what Iam saying is for 23 years we knew the lie when ( let's be honest ) a lot of people thought we were shifting the blame . That's what I mean by it's similar to now as we are telling the truth and people simply don't want to hear it. Subsitute the words ' conspiracy theorists '  to ' drunken scousers shifting the blame '. You get me drift .

13 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

It could be that the Sun is warming up to make up a whole new narrative involving children being at risk and spreaders. 💉

Today one lady was telling me about her child's long covid... (Probably snots from nose to belly button). Poor kid is wearing mask all the time... 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2