Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

They now admit this!

Pro-Vaccine Researcher: “We’ve Made a Big Mistake.” COVID-19 Vaccine Spike Protein is a TOXIN Injected into the Bloodstream.

https://www.newzworldtoday.com/pro-vaccine-researcher-weve-made-a-big-mistake-covid-19-vaccine-spike-protein-is-a-toxin-injected-into-the-bloodstream/

New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots and other dangerous side effects occur

Alex talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated. 

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge?in_playlist=on-point-with-alex-pierson!podcast#description

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

What about the babies? can we triple inject the babies already so we can get back to normal? 

507 million doses ordered i think thats a distinct possibility given that theres say 70 million in the UK so 2 shots each 140mil 367 for the children,i felt like John Belushi typing that

High lights from the government bullshit hour. BOOOSTERS are coming oh yea!! After burners, the babies need the injections next oh yea. Triple shot the babies and we can get back to normal. 

Untitled.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

They now admit this!

Spike Protein is a TOXIN Injected into the Bloodstream.

I thought they don't inject spike protein but make own cells to produce them... WTH? They should flip burgers in Mc Donalds - would be more useful.

The Scottish Government has released an advert featuring young people rhyming off why they’re taking the poison.

”Because I want to get all my pals together.”

Errr... you can do that anyway. When are people going to wake up?

• Like 2

Today’s briefing by the three stooges:

The objective of extending the lockdown is to avoid more lockdowns of the kind we are in.

The “risk benefit” is in favour of vaccines which Vallance described as “spectacularly effective.”

Night-clubs are out, but weddings are fine, football stadiums are okay but theatres are not.

The selectivity of covid transmission makes no sense and demands a plausible explanation.

If the lockdown is never-ending, furlough will morph seamlessly into Universal Basic Income.

Global vaccination was also the mantra of the G8 as though there are no other issues in the world.

Poverty, starvation, war and disasters are far more crucial concerns, which the G8 should address.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You can talk on here till the cows come home,nothings going to change unless someone with real power takes on the cult(Unlikely)..or there,s a world revolution(again very unlikely).......the old ways have gone,god help the poor childern of the world.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

So the collapse is now officially underway. Think they recently stopped eviction protection as well.

That was my first thought when Alexa posted (playing catch-up as usual).

"We have done all we can (print money) to support the UK. Our generosity has been unprecedented but it (printing money) cannot go on forever.

It is now time for the whole country to join the war effort - and it is a war - against this and all future viruses. We simply ALL must be vaccinated and I'm sure all but a tiny minority will agree.

For that reason...."

Enter compulsory jabs for ALL including babies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I thought they don't inject spike protein but make own cells to produce them... WTH? They should flip burgers in Mc Donalds - would be more useful.

According to this they also inject them, and I think the body also makes their own. But they knew all about this all along because they made them. Vaccines do NOT have a good history.

http://osnetdaily.com/2014/11/exposed-un-vaccines-in-kenya-used-to-sterilize-women/

http://osnetdaily.com/2014/01/exposed-rockefeller-funded-eugenics-vaccine/

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Unsub yourself 

Lol go to the bottom of the page and click the grey button that says 'following'

then click 'Unfollow'

Frig SimonTv i meant to send that to the other user @soulalways, My bad simon

Screenshot 2021-06-14 141658fuck tard.png

Edited by TwopackShugar
Im retarded

Dutch soccer player has cardiac arrest and collapses on field...

run, run, run.. kick, kick, run, stumble.. down.

Factcheckers all over it... no he didn't have the jab! - predictable... bet he did....he's a 29 professional footballer who dropped like a stone on the field!   just another co-enki-dince (obviously this does happen sometimes....but)

He was gone': Denmark's team doctor confirms Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest on the pitch and was close to death before medics 'got him back'.....but cause of his shocking heart problem is still a mystery

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9681593/Denmarks-team-doctor-confirms-Christian-Eriksen-suffered-cardiac-arrestclose-death.html

@2.55

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Don't then,quite simple,doesn't need a forum announcement of your virtue

You had no problem moaning about hair styles to one of my posts but I guess your preference about hair styles is OK but my preference about the BBC is a virtue signal ? 

Well, I was being generous, I don't try to avoid the BBC, I do avoid the BBC completely and never open any BBC links. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

You had no problem moaning about hair styles to one of my posts but I guess your preference about hair styles is OK but my preference about the BBC is a virtue signal ? 

Missed your dose of tittyskittles today ?

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

She trusted it initially and had changed her views because of the side effects that have come to light.

That seems fair enough to me.

I appreciate the sentiment, but once a shill, always a shill and a shill she will remain. Say that 10 times as fast you can. Good luck. 😎👍

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I wasn't aware of that, if so she certainly seems to have changed her tune or "swapped hats" ... not sure of why that would appear to have happened, but she appears to be very receptive of what Dr Hodkinson has to say... maybe the line in the sand has been crossed with the indication that the children are next in line for the vaccination rollout? Or more importantly, her children?

I agree with your last questions. Yes, it will literally have to be the line in the sand because of people wanna see kids die then this is what will happen. 

As for the shills shill, she can fuck off. 

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Missed your dose of tittyskittles today ?

How can you not be enraged by that complete load of bollocks? 

I don't usually watch those propaganda broadcasts but I tuned in through GB news live stream and wow, never heard so much bullshit in my entire life. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I agree with your last questions. Yes, it will literally have to be the line in the sand because of people wanna see kids die then this is what will happen. 

As for the shills shill, she can fuck off. 

It's not really her who is the  important party in that interview, you know, Morpheus.

• Like 2