Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have ,im so pleased she spent her own money and i won't entertain any other view that she is a cynical hack using what little credibility she may have once had to build a 'brand' and on that i'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree,i tend to stick with gut feelings and nothing she has said up to now will change that,I also agree with 99% of what the Dr said,but her ? meh

Fair enough.

It's his message that's important imo, rather than the interviewer.

I'd never heard of him before but I thought he made great, relevant points eloquently, and his persona carried gravitas but without hysterical sensationalism. His credentials would make it difficult to ridicule him, which is one of the enemy's favourite tactics.

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Kier are ruthless cnuts. The firm I work for did some subcontracting on several building contracts for them a couple of years ago and they tried to screw us over to the tune if around £1mill. We took them to court and they lost. 

I think they were shocked because most subbies wouldn't even have tried fighting them because they are so big & wealthy & they don't care who they sink.

I never knew they were working on any projects like that though. Although they wouldn't necessarily know the end purpose of such a build.

I noticed that huge entity arrogance when i worked for a rather well known blue chip German electronics firm but it also permeated down to individual employees,it's almost like a shield around you,they had a particular policy of buying a small company spaffing their siemen all over it and then the arrogance started ,looking back on it 5 years later the similarities with a cult start to stand out more and more and therin lies their problem in that they think they are too big to fall so when a fall does come no matter how small the ripple effect is disproportionate to the actual damage done.I forget the name of the massive civils company that went bust last year but i imagine they were exactly as i describe,so big ,so confident so fragile

4 hours ago, peter said:

What if one got a little over exuberant, I can see a quick elbow to the jaw, talk about laugh but on a serious note it just might knock some sense into some of them

Macron's already had a slap!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Sooner or later, those of us who have rejected the vaccine will be confronted by the full-force of state power. We will be blamed for continuing lockdowns, the further spread of Covid, the loss of life, and endangering children. I don't know when the point will be reached - maybe when 80% or so have taken the jab - where they feel confident of going full-on against us. The media is already pointing their fingers at us and social media even more so. The pressure is building. Prepare yourselves for persecution.

I wouldn't worry/concern etc about such a thing. Personally, I would welcome such a thing... This body is only temporary, its not even 'mine'. If it got to the point of explicit coercion / explicit demonisation / forced jabbing then that is the 'end point' for the system . Forcing such a thing on people in one hell of a load of dodgy karma to take on (for the folks doing it, encouraging it, enabling it). Will I get dodgy karma from standing by 'truth'...hell no... I'd (you'd )be freed. If this society 'chooses' to go down that path, then fine, folks will have to live with the karmic consequences, for themselves, their descendants and those they hold close. 

Something is stirring in this world...peoples true colours are showing, relationships that were based on 'ego' / 'falsehood' are breaking up, odd things are happening. 

Stand in your truth....its the only way. For many faiths, 'truth' = 'god, the everything' .  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

I wouldn't worry/concern etc about such a thing. Personally, I would welcome such a thing... This body is only temporary, its not even 'mine'. If it got to the point of explicit coercion / explicit demonisation / forced jabbing then that is the 'end point' for the system . Forcing such a thing on people in one hell of a load of dodgy karma to take on (for the folks doing it, encouraging it, enabling it). Will I get dodgy karma from standing by 'truth'...hell no... I'd (you'd )be freed. If this society 'chooses' to go down that path, then fine, folks will have to live with the karmic consequences, for themselves, their descendants and those they hold close. 

Something is stirring in this world...peoples true colours are showing, relationships that were based on 'ego' / 'falsehood' are breaking up, odd things are happening. 

Stand in your truth....its the only way. For many faiths, 'truth' = 'god, the everything' .  

No likes left, but I'll second that!.

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Fair enough.

It's his message that's important imo, rather than the interviewer.

I'd never heard of him before but I thought he made great, relevant points eloquently, and his persona carried gravitas but without hysterical sensationalism. His credentials would make it difficult to ridicule him, which is one of the enemy's favourite tactics.

I agree fully with you there re the Dr ,I had heard the first teleconference call that brought him to prominence a few months ago and also noticed quite a concerted attrack to debunk what he had said and to cast doubt on his intentions so it's good to see that he is getting more airtime albeit totally within the alt.media world,may the day soon come when the msm are forced to give him airtime,his calm reasoned delivery is an antidote to heretics such as Dr Killary

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/23/an-exclusive-interview-with-dr-roger-hodkinson-when-the-history-of-this-madness-is-written-reputations-will-be-slaughtered-and-there-will-be-blood-in-the-gutter/

November 2020 and the conference call in Edmonton that started the ball rolling

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/BjIs4eycVaUB/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

She trusted it initially and had changed her views because of the side effects that have come to light.

That seems fair enough to me.

She appeared genuinely upset and close to tears at the Dr's information and seemed determined to get the warning out as far as possible. There was some reference made by the Dr to intimidation tactics that both he and she have been subjected to for their stance. 

My impression is that she's an ally to us.

Like Clapton earlier, I fully understand people being cynical, but if unfolding events have led them to see things as they really are, an ally is an ally and we need as many as we can get.

Or was paid good money to promote vax like other celebs...

18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

No likes left, but I'll second that!.

this is a good video

If you are questioning the 'narrative' then you are questioning the 'big lies', that means you are closer to knowing who 'you' really are.

Those you slate you, mock you etc...they don't have any 'roots', they go with the 'waves' of society (MSM etc). If you know who you are, its easier to stand in your 'truth'.

Look at some of those who go OTT when discussing the need for more lockdowns etc...how many things do they 'identify' with (Flags, genders, sexualities, wokery etc etc)? But with more labels they still don't know who they are.

this is the time to overcome that 'ego' we all have, and that way whatever happens out there, it won't affect what's in here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Or was paid good money to promote vax like other celebs...

Probably, but since she's funding broadcasting the truth now with that money, it's got to be better than staying on the wrong path.

I know I'd rather believe that some people can see the error of their ways and act accordingly than just condemn everyone, even when they are doing something helpful to our cause. I actively will that to happen in fact.

Not everybody gets everything right 1st time

It surely should be obvious to everyone now that the leaders of the world know there is no virus, otherwise

they would be following their own rules. Some of those people at the G7 jolly should have self isolated in a hotel

before being let loose in Cornwall, but the virus understands diplomatic immunity!

#ImDone

57859419_401.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

Notice how the likes of BBC News and Sky News will not touch these protests. That should tell the sleeping morons everything.

Those who know,know

Those that don't want to know would probably totally blank it from their consciousness as real deep down they know that the decisions they have made are going to have some very serious long term effects,I firmly believe those sleeping morons aint as asleep as people would have you think,they know alright but facing the consequences of their actions or blanking it out they chose the path of least resistance every time

9 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Disgusting article claiming only 66 families have lost loved ones to the shot...

Wife of man who died from AstraZeneca jab is locked out of £470k government support (msn.com)

Official MHRA data logs over 1200...

COVID-19 Yellow Card Data | UKColumn

Unbelievable!

Very nice article,this struck me

Charlotte says she “does not disagree with the rollout”.

"I know why they had to do it and that they had to do it," she told the publisher.

WT actual F looks like a hit piece aimed at anyone who may have genuine concerns over vaccines and their myriad horrendous adverse reactions

She ''doe's not disagree with the rollout'' but nowhere does she agree either,word salad for the poor of comprehension

• Confused 1

Totals

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

And given the report run date of 02/06/21 my guess is that there will be over a million adverse events logged by the time iit is brought up to date plus an increase in fatalities,take into account little things like under reporting (figures between 1 and ten percent of ACTUAL totals) and the fact the MHRA have not included any actual hard copy reports sent in via post as 'theres no one in the office due to coronavirus'' and those totals are suspect as in vastly under reported

I don't think we will ever know the true totals not now nor in a future as yet undecided so complete has been the governments obfuscation and subterfuge surrounding it with downright criminal acts being committed to cover up their genocide

• Sad 1

Some folks have asked me, how can the few run things without a whistle blower? To that I point to one easy thing. Each week the PM has a private audience with the Queen. Its not minuted and is entirely private. Likewise Queenie's meetings with folks are not minuted (despite being 'head of state). And there you go, you know where the PM gets his orders from every week.

Sometimes something so obvious, is there in sight.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The more i roam around their site the more dots seem to keep getting connected ,Looks like Kier is THE company of choice to build and manage the infrastructure for the nwo,Nightingale hospitals,20,000 cell towers and maintenence of same,prisons etc etc and it's all going on and we are overlooking it,and hands up i wasn't aware of its involvement or to the degree until about 20 minutes ago !

One to watch for sure

https://www.kier.co.uk/our-projects/ericsson-radio-access-network-framework/

Wow, HMP Five Wells looks exactly like a late 1960's early 1970's council estate built by the Greater London Council.

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

Some folks have asked me, how can the few run things without a whistle blower? To that I point to one easy thing. Each week the PM has a private audience with the Queen. Its not minuted and is entirely private. Likewise Queenie's meetings with folks are not minuted (despite being 'head of state). And there you go, you know where the PM gets his orders from every week.

Sometimes something so obvious, is there in sight.

Need to know basis innit,a vast onion with each layer insulated from the next and only the required amount of information trickled out to each layer to enable them to function in their required capacity,and every layer as disposable as the next should things go off kilter

We dont need to reach the heart of the onion,we need to tear it out of its bed and concrete over the garden

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Wow, HMP Five Wells looks exactly like a late 1960's early 1970's council estate built by the Greater London Council.

There are some pictures of the inside floating around online and they look distinctly better than i imagine many 60's estates did and windows without bars,how humane of the designers,a little story once i was in a government owned hotel and that didn't have bars on the windows either,but the gaps between the vertical slats was too small to get your head through and each vertical was triangular in section and had a steel rod packed in sand running its length,they've just redefined the definition of bars

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

What a load of bollocks, extended again. These people need hanging off a bridge by their neck. 

The amount of people involved i think the Severn,Forth road and rail and humber bridges won't be sufficient,we NEED more bridges

If it looks like a cold and feels like a cold it's not a cold it's actually.....Covid 19.

This is on a whole different level now. I honestly can't believe people are still lapping this utterly stupid nonsense up. I didn't realise we cohabited this planet with an entirely different species of humans, the wilfully ignorant, dumbed down, intellectual lightweight, clueless twats. They really do deserve what's coming. I'm done with sympathy for them. I'm pulling up the drawbridge. This is insanity on a global level. Where the fuck are all the grown ups?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/14/delta-variant-covid-symptoms-include-headaches-sore-throat-and-runny-nose

• Like 5