Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

It surely should be obvious to everyone now that the leaders of the world know there is no virus, otherwise

they would be following their own rules. Some of those people at the G7 jolly should have self isolated in a hotel

before being let loose in Cornwall, but the virus understands diplomatic immunity!

#ImDone

57859419_401.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

Notice how the likes of BBC News and Sky News will not touch these protests. That should tell the sleeping morons everything.

Those who know,know

Those that don't want to know would probably totally blank it from their consciousness as real deep down they know that the decisions they have made are going to have some very serious long term effects,I firmly believe those sleeping morons aint as asleep as people would have you think,they know alright but facing the consequences of their actions or blanking it out they chose the path of least resistance every time

9 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Disgusting article claiming only 66 families have lost loved ones to the shot...

Wife of man who died from AstraZeneca jab is locked out of £470k government support (msn.com)

Official MHRA data logs over 1200...

COVID-19 Yellow Card Data | UKColumn

Unbelievable!

Very nice article,this struck me

Charlotte says she “does not disagree with the rollout”.

"I know why they had to do it and that they had to do it," she told the publisher.

WT actual F looks like a hit piece aimed at anyone who may have genuine concerns over vaccines and their myriad horrendous adverse reactions

She ''doe's not disagree with the rollout'' but nowhere does she agree either,word salad for the poor of comprehension

• Confused 1

Totals

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

And given the report run date of 02/06/21 my guess is that there will be over a million adverse events logged by the time iit is brought up to date plus an increase in fatalities,take into account little things like under reporting (figures between 1 and ten percent of ACTUAL totals) and the fact the MHRA have not included any actual hard copy reports sent in via post as 'theres no one in the office due to coronavirus'' and those totals are suspect as in vastly under reported

I don't think we will ever know the true totals not now nor in a future as yet undecided so complete has been the governments obfuscation and subterfuge surrounding it with downright criminal acts being committed to cover up their genocide

• Sad 1

Some folks have asked me, how can the few run things without a whistle blower? To that I point to one easy thing. Each week the PM has a private audience with the Queen. Its not minuted and is entirely private. Likewise Queenie's meetings with folks are not minuted (despite being 'head of state). And there you go, you know where the PM gets his orders from every week.

Sometimes something so obvious, is there in sight.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The more i roam around their site the more dots seem to keep getting connected ,Looks like Kier is THE company of choice to build and manage the infrastructure for the nwo,Nightingale hospitals,20,000 cell towers and maintenence of same,prisons etc etc and it's all going on and we are overlooking it,and hands up i wasn't aware of its involvement or to the degree until about 20 minutes ago !

One to watch for sure

https://www.kier.co.uk/our-projects/ericsson-radio-access-network-framework/

Wow, HMP Five Wells looks exactly like a late 1960's early 1970's council estate built by the Greater London Council.

1 minute ago, sarbloh said:

Some folks have asked me, how can the few run things without a whistle blower? To that I point to one easy thing. Each week the PM has a private audience with the Queen. Its not minuted and is entirely private. Likewise Queenie's meetings with folks are not minuted (despite being 'head of state). And there you go, you know where the PM gets his orders from every week.

Sometimes something so obvious, is there in sight.

Need to know basis innit,a vast onion with each layer insulated from the next and only the required amount of information trickled out to each layer to enable them to function in their required capacity,and every layer as disposable as the next should things go off kilter

We dont need to reach the heart of the onion,we need to tear it out of its bed and concrete over the garden

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Wow, HMP Five Wells looks exactly like a late 1960's early 1970's council estate built by the Greater London Council.

There are some pictures of the inside floating around online and they look distinctly better than i imagine many 60's estates did and windows without bars,how humane of the designers,a little story once i was in a government owned hotel and that didn't have bars on the windows either,but the gaps between the vertical slats was too small to get your head through and each vertical was triangular in section and had a steel rod packed in sand running its length,they've just redefined the definition of bars

• Like 1

If it looks like a cold and feels like a cold it's not a cold it's actually.....Covid 19.

This is on a whole different level now. I honestly can't believe people are still lapping this utterly stupid nonsense up. I didn't realise we cohabited this planet with an entirely different species of humans, the wilfully ignorant, dumbed down, intellectual lightweight, clueless twats. They really do deserve what's coming. I'm done with sympathy for them. I'm pulling up the drawbridge. This is insanity on a global level. Where the fuck are all the grown ups?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/14/delta-variant-covid-symptoms-include-headaches-sore-throat-and-runny-nose

• Like 5

They now admit this!

Pro-Vaccine Researcher: “We’ve Made a Big Mistake.” COVID-19 Vaccine Spike Protein is a TOXIN Injected into the Bloodstream.

https://www.newzworldtoday.com/pro-vaccine-researcher-weve-made-a-big-mistake-covid-19-vaccine-spike-protein-is-a-toxin-injected-into-the-bloodstream/

New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots and other dangerous side effects occur

Alex talks with Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated. 

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge?in_playlist=on-point-with-alex-pierson!podcast#description

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

What about the babies? can we triple inject the babies already so we can get back to normal? 

507 million doses ordered i think thats a distinct possibility given that theres say 70 million in the UK so 2 shots each 140mil 367 for the children,i felt like John Belushi typing that

8 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

They now admit this!

Spike Protein is a TOXIN Injected into the Bloodstream.

I thought they don't inject spike protein but make own cells to produce them... WTH? They should flip burgers in Mc Donalds - would be more useful.

The Scottish Government has released an advert featuring young people rhyming off why they’re taking the poison.

”Because I want to get all my pals together.”

Errr... you can do that anyway. When are people going to wake up?

• Like 2

Today’s briefing by the three stooges:

The objective of extending the lockdown is to avoid more lockdowns of the kind we are in.

The “risk benefit” is in favour of vaccines which Vallance described as “spectacularly effective.”

Night-clubs are out, but weddings are fine, football stadiums are okay but theatres are not.

The selectivity of covid transmission makes no sense and demands a plausible explanation.

If the lockdown is never-ending, furlough will morph seamlessly into Universal Basic Income.

Global vaccination was also the mantra of the G8 as though there are no other issues in the world.

Poverty, starvation, war and disasters are far more crucial concerns, which the G8 should address.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You can talk on here till the cows come home,nothings going to change unless someone with real power takes on the cult(Unlikely)..or there,s a world revolution(again very unlikely).......the old ways have gone,god help the poor childern of the world.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic