Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

 

Why should i have to do the secretary work for you? It takes literally 30 seconds to do a quick search and see the radio stations has dismissed it.

 

Wee tip: Never share anything in good faith.

 

Now dont be upset. As Max Igan once said, "always put information above ego".

 

For the record, i think it's very possible he has had the vaccine.


l never asked you to do any work for me. Do it for yourself and the other forum members.
l don't need to explain why l didn't check it.
And l will carry on sharing things l believe to be true, in good faith. lf l get some incorrect information, then so be it. l'll then retract and correct, no biggie..
Ego ? Where's the ego issue ? l have no problem with being wrong.

lnstead of focusing on me, why don't you post a Tweet / Link that corrects my mistake and shows the forum what is correct ?
BC

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

its called the eden project.

https://www.edenproject.com/

Literally the future of humanity in the "UN habitat" smart city gulags

 

Nikki Rapaana does a good dive into how the individuals building these places (Israel, Russia, China, Jish controlled central banks etc) want it to be run. 

 

It's called "community policing" or "communitarianism" and it's nauseating to listen to, but it is the future essentially.

 

 

Amitai Etzioni is professor of International Affairs and director of the Institute for Communitarian Policy Studies at George Washington University, US. He served as the president of the American Sociological Association in 1994–95, and in 1989–90 was the founding president of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics.

In 1990 he founded the Communitarian Network, a not-for-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to shoring up the moral, social and political foundations of society.

 

He is a German born Israeli and american dual citizen.

 

Definitely someone worth keeping an eye on.

 

 

amitai-etzioni-a8344ec3-9af9-454e-9772-2ce82c2177f-resize-750.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That photo! Liz looks like a hobbit and Trudeau looks like he's just pulled his finger out of somebody's arsehole.

They all look odd and out of synch with our current reality.

Strange people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:


l never asked you to do any work for me. Do it for yourself and the other forum members.
l don't need to explain why l didn't check it.
And l will carry on sharing things l believe to be true, in good faith. lf l get some incorrect information, then so be it. l'll then retract and correct, no biggie..
Ego ? Where's the ego issue ? l have no problem with being wrong.

lnstead of focusing on me, why don't you post a Tweet / Link that corrects my mistake and shows the forum what is correct ?
BC

 

I got lambasted for sharing something that 'I didnt check' - was verbally abused a while back. Then the dominoes start clicking as the 'friends' kept having a dig. Hopefully as a mod you get some slack... I agree with you...all they have to do is post something and politely show where it is wrong. IF it even is wrong!! I'm sure we would all like to know facts...and whats wrong with just saying:  ' that was recently proved to be incorrect - but maybe we can take another look at it and double fact check'....  We are not in school...but bullies will be bullies. I feel ya...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

You might want to send him this to prove it was all planned years ago. 

2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pCLllFA4gemJ/

It is really nice of you trying to open his eyes to what is really going on. People on the fence reference the vax are the ones we have to talk to as obviously they are undecided and need a little coaching.

Keep it up mate, we have to keep faith. 👍

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Court upholds Houston hospital’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy — workers can refuse vaccine, but ‘will simply need to work somewhere else’ [ https://www.marketwatch.com/story/court-upholds-houston-hospitals-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-policy-workers-can-refuse-vaccine-but-will-simply-need-to-work-somewhere-else-11623600540 ]

 

Quote

 

A Texas hospital system’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees can stand after a federal judge on Saturday dismissed a closely watched lawsuit from workers refusing to get the shot.

Southern District of Texas Judge Lynn Hughes made his decision days after Houston Methodist Hospital suspended 178 workers for not getting vaccinated by a June 7 deadline.

The hospital system’s policies were not coercion against staff, Hughes said. They were a choice the hospital system made “to keep staff, patients, and their families safer.”

The 117 suing workers, including plaintiff Jennifer Bridges, a nurse for almost seven years at the hospital system, had their own choices to make, the judge said. Bridges and other plaintiffs had every right to accept or refuse the vaccine. “If she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else,” the decision said.

 

 

"If she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else" - but here's the big question... what happens when every workplace requires the vaccine? Where do you work then?

 

Exactly

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ed8 said:

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

I think thats great Ed8.

 

Always thought the graphs (UKcolumn) were convincing too!

 

AgeStandardisedMortality.jpg.eaada9cd8814d36a2fa1ca14165cb445.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Literally the future of humanity in the "UN habitat" smart city gulags

 

Nikki Rapaana does a good dive into how the individuals building these places (Israel, Russia, China, Jish controlled central banks etc) want it to be run. 

 

It's called "community policing" or "communitarianism" and it's nauseating to listen to, but it is the future essentially.

 

 

Amitai Etzioni is professor of International Affairs and director of the Institute for Communitarian Policy Studies at George Washington University, US. He served as the president of the American Sociological Association in 1994–95, and in 1989–90 was the founding president of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics.

In 1990 he founded the Communitarian Network, a not-for-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to shoring up the moral, social and political foundations of society.

 

He is a German born Israeli and american dual citizen.

 

Definitely someone worth keeping an eye on.

 

 

amitai-etzioni-a8344ec3-9af9-454e-9772-2ce82c2177f-resize-750.jpg

The Eden project was part funded by the EU under objective 1 ,heres a link that covers Merseyside coming under the same banner ,note the use of self sustainable communities and other agenda 21/30 buzz words

 

http://www.networkforeurope.eu/objective-1-0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ed8 said:

 

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

Intelligent or no it's too easy to overwhelm with information but cruelty as a modus operandi is much easier to point out and doesn't require a raft of specialist knowledge.

 

This recent interview is a gem in my opinion.

 

https://odysee.com/@notanotherbrick:f/The-Trueman-Show-29-Dr-Reiner-Fuellmich:0

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Lip service.

Don't get excited.

They have flip flopped consistently since I can remember. I think that they only release what we would consider to be sound journalism on those occasions when nobody can keep a lid on something.

 

It's like they put a bit of cold water in the frog's boiling pot every now and then, but are careful to keep the gas on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...