Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

You might want to send him this to prove it was all planned years ago. 

2012 London Olympic Opening Ceremony. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pCLllFA4gemJ/

It is really nice of you trying to open his eyes to what is really going on. People on the fence reference the vax are the ones we have to talk to as obviously they are undecided and need a little coaching.

Keep it up mate, we have to keep faith. 👍

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Court upholds Houston hospital’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy — workers can refuse vaccine, but ‘will simply need to work somewhere else’ [ https://www.marketwatch.com/story/court-upholds-houston-hospitals-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-policy-workers-can-refuse-vaccine-but-will-simply-need-to-work-somewhere-else-11623600540 ]

 

Quote

 

A Texas hospital system’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees can stand after a federal judge on Saturday dismissed a closely watched lawsuit from workers refusing to get the shot.

Southern District of Texas Judge Lynn Hughes made his decision days after Houston Methodist Hospital suspended 178 workers for not getting vaccinated by a June 7 deadline.

The hospital system’s policies were not coercion against staff, Hughes said. They were a choice the hospital system made “to keep staff, patients, and their families safer.”

The 117 suing workers, including plaintiff Jennifer Bridges, a nurse for almost seven years at the hospital system, had their own choices to make, the judge said. Bridges and other plaintiffs had every right to accept or refuse the vaccine. “If she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else,” the decision said.

 

 

"If she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else" - but here's the big question... what happens when every workplace requires the vaccine? Where do you work then?

 

Exactly

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ed8 said:

A family friend of mine, an intelligent 22 year old guy, is on the fence about getting the vax. Here's the message I sent him today, with what I think to be persuasive and authoritative pieces of info. I'll let you know what he decides: 

 

Heard you're still unsure about taking the vax, so I thought I'd let you know why I think best to avoid it.

Serious concerns about its safety have been raised by a number of renowned professors. Please see here:
https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

On a risk/benefit analysis it just doesn't make sense, especially for someone of your age:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs?fbclid=IwAR3uzLlkdGr9DAkQU02AAwaWUOapKqxhU8Axhbt3eRhtrL3BhiCfcPWjdGQ

Here's a video of Michael Yeadon, ex-VP of Pfizer summarising his thoughts on everything that's going on. Its 57 minutes long:
https://rumble.com/vg4inv-michael-yeadon-full-interview-planet-lockdown.html?fbclid=IwAR0aam4tmKohUyFjg2G06kZulTR4dPaFK0Dajo_vhn5YD-fBhC8zHNI7Deg

Here's professor Sucharit Bhakdi hypothesising that auto-immune disease could be caused by these vaccines (5 min video):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=1N9B7D2WSHYM&fbclid=IwAR3cTX4tBMePBGFD2xi6zoaiqmAysjeWP8YuhwrFDcMIk07Wd1gOxlXCLo0

Please see the adverse reaction reports on the gov.uk own website. Go to "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print" and "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print". As of today, 406 people killed by Pfizer and 863 killed by Astrazeneca vaccines. Many of whom young and healthy who didn't need the vaccine. Thousands of vaccine injuries include blindness and spontaneous abortion. These aren't being reported by the BBC and mainstream media (renowned professors like Yeadon and Bhakdi above are being censored too):
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Why is all this happening? Can only speculate, but it's well known that people like Bill Gates (the largest private funder of the WHO, GAVI and Covid vaccine research) think the world's population needs to reduce:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation-d2fl22qhl02?fbclid=IwAR31TQFo3dhi-60SrBb1lOAB-yDyAFO-Sp-1Zf9hmsl-EpqbUH_nVsXuPiU

Professor Dolores Cahill thinks the vaccines will cause premature deaths in those that take it:
https://m.facebook.com/freedomislandofireland/posts/120085296807306

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

I think thats great Ed8.

 

Always thought the graphs (UKcolumn) were convincing too!

 

AgeStandardisedMortality.jpg.eaada9cd8814d36a2fa1ca14165cb445.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Literally the future of humanity in the "UN habitat" smart city gulags

 

Nikki Rapaana does a good dive into how the individuals building these places (Israel, Russia, China, Jish controlled central banks etc) want it to be run. 

 

It's called "community policing" or "communitarianism" and it's nauseating to listen to, but it is the future essentially.

 

 

Amitai Etzioni is professor of International Affairs and director of the Institute for Communitarian Policy Studies at George Washington University, US. He served as the president of the American Sociological Association in 1994–95, and in 1989–90 was the founding president of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics.

In 1990 he founded the Communitarian Network, a not-for-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to shoring up the moral, social and political foundations of society.

 

He is a German born Israeli and american dual citizen.

 

Definitely someone worth keeping an eye on.

 

 

amitai-etzioni-a8344ec3-9af9-454e-9772-2ce82c2177f-resize-750.jpg

The Eden project was part funded by the EU under objective 1 ,heres a link that covers Merseyside coming under the same banner ,note the use of self sustainable communities and other agenda 21/30 buzz words

 

http://www.networkforeurope.eu/objective-1-0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ed8 said:

 

What are your thoughts? Once you see it, it feels strange watching people volunteer for this genocide.

For further resources check out UK Column News, Delingpod or Corbett Report, all of whom I like to view (all are banned on YouTube etc

 

Intelligent or no it's too easy to overwhelm with information but cruelty as a modus operandi is much easier to point out and doesn't require a raft of specialist knowledge.

 

This recent interview is a gem in my opinion.

 

https://odysee.com/@notanotherbrick:f/The-Trueman-Show-29-Dr-Reiner-Fuellmich:0

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Lip service.

Don't get excited.

They have flip flopped consistently since I can remember. I think that they only release what we would consider to be sound journalism on those occasions when nobody can keep a lid on something.

 

It's like they put a bit of cold water in the frog's boiling pot every now and then, but are careful to keep the gas on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone remember a recent govt quote along the lines of.. "most hospitalised people will be the vaccinated." 

?

I was saying it to someone yesterday but could not remember exactly. Also, who else finds there is so much information to remember it all gets muddled...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, zArk said:

@TwopackShugar already posted above

i took family to eden project and it was the biggest pile of wank. kids were bored , took hours to get there and the wife and i were bored bored bored

The more i read about it earlier the more i came to the conclusion that this is an experiment run by those in the shadows purely for their own benefit,Imagine geodesic paradises scattered across the world and only accessible to the chosen few ,instead of a gated community its hermetically sealed against the filthy proles who they need for the donkey work,nuclear aftermath anyone ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'How single-use masks are polluting our planet – and what you can do about it.'

 

No one uses them for single use do they?

They are for reusing, ideally going back in a pocket or handbag or car mirror. 

 

Can't  link the image now for some reason? But it showed a used mask collecting box right next to some fresh bread..nice 🤮

 

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Does anyone remember a recent govt quote along the lines of.. "most hospitalised people will be the vaccinated." 

?

I was saying it to someone yesterday but could not remember exactly. Also, who else finds there is so much information to remember it all gets muddled...

 

I've found that regarding information,in fact so much so that should you be confronted with a jabber it's getting harder and harder to pick one conclusive argument or point that you can drop to refute all their boundless claims,it really is a deluge perhaps intentional to a certain degree to muddy the waters .They have about 10 mantras they have been pre programmed to trot out,things like 'why would they do that' 'they couldnt possibly organise that across the world' 'its a conspiracy theory' blah blah blah .

 

I tried searching for the quote you mentioned but again the deluge of information is apparent however this caught my eye from the wiki and begs the question if the population of the UK is,for the sake of argument, 70 million ,why on earth have they ordered 507 million doses ? 2 jabs each for every man woman and child equals 140 million what the fork do they intend to do with the other 367 million ?

 

 

''There are several COVID-19 vaccines at various stages of development around the world. As of 7 February 2021 the British Government had placed orders for a combined total of 457 million doses across 8 different vaccines.[16][17][18][19] As of 28 April 2021, this total had increased to 507 million doses.[20] This does not equate to the number of people that can be immunised as most vaccines require more than one dose. The breakdown of the vaccines being considered for the vaccination programme is as follows:[21][22]

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

'How single-use masks are polluting our planet – and what you can do about it.'

 

No one uses them for single use do they?

They are for reusing, ideally going back in a pocket or handbag or car mirror. 

 

Can't  link the image now for some reason? But it showed a used mask collecting box right next to some fresh bread..nice 🤮

 

Masks are actually my biggest bugbear in this whole scheittshow,having worked in industry and having a bit of a health n safety background it was apparent from day 1 that the masks are something far more sinister,as well as being a visible indicator of a persons level of subjugation i'm convinced this is a fetish of Uncle Klaus and co,I also noticed a distinct lack of masks at the G7 event as if to say 'we are too important to wear those' surely if they believed the horseshit they are pushing they would all be wearing them indoors and out

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, serpentine said:

 

Intelligent or no it's too easy to overwhelm with information but cruelty as a modus operandi is much easier to point out and doesn't require a raft of specialist knowledge.

 

This recent interview is a gem in my opinion.

 

https://odysee.com/@notanotherbrick:f/The-Trueman-Show-29-Dr-Reiner-Fuellmich:0

Great find,thank you for the link,I have just finished watching it,another gem in a calm delivery in non technical terms and very easily understood .Well worth watching and a very good synopsis of Reiner Fuellmich and co's aims and a bringing up to date of their progress so far

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Imagine geodesic paradises scattered across the world and only accessible to the chosen few

 

It will be soon, but this paradise will be accessible to anyone who wants it, it's a free invite for the unvaxxed. Look forward to seeing you all there. :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Masks are actually my biggest bugbear in this whole scheittshow,having worked in industry and having a bit of a health n safety background it was apparent from day 1 that the masks are something far more sinister,as well as being a visible indicator of a persons level of subjugation i'm convinced this is a fetish of Uncle Klaus and co,I also noticed a distinct lack of masks at the G7 event as if to say 'we are too important to wear those' surely if they believed the horseshit they are pushing they would all be wearing them indoors and out

There is that meme image going round. 

 

Virus escaped from a level 4 lab, but a little piece of cloth will protect you from it.

 

😁

 

The mask to me were a visible part of the control, easy to monitor the levels of public conformity and to make them make each other conform.. "I wear one to avoid confrontation."

The amount of people who said that to me last year.. even people who used to be well up for a scrap were saying it

 

(Just another psyop? Like everyone saying nurses wear masks for 6/8/12 hours, so we should.)

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Does anyone remember a recent govt quote along the lines of.. "most hospitalised people will be the vaccinated." 

?

I was saying it to someone yesterday but could not remember exactly. Also, who else finds there is so much information to remember it all gets muddled...

 

 

There's only one quote I'll be saying to people;

 

1888758785_a666.jpg.6ea09abec10d3606244da35c95e80cc6.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...