Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

31 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Getting the herd ready for the fascial recognition.

Eh8igicX0AAR_Cc?format=png&name=900x900

My smartphone is going under the hammer, literally, at the end of the month. Back to wired ethernet in my house too. I hope 'they' have pushed it too far this time. Can't believe how bad this has gotten.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 3
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance tha

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

My smartphone is going under the hammer, literally, at the end of the month. Back to wired ethernet in my house too. I hope 'they' have pushed it too far this time. Can't believe how bad this has gotten.

Get one of  those pouches car keys go in, put your phone in it on plane mode.

Its now untraceable...

Try calling it. 😉

Hey all!

So I know this is still acquiescing to the Mandate of face coverings I've successfully been entering places which do not allow you to unless you have one. If you go to this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own there are a handful of government approved certificates anyone can use, and by law no one is allowed to ask you for the reason you have this. Its just a simple way i've been able to go into places where I wouldn't have been before without having to suffocate myself.

Wishing you all well,

Matt.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Getting the herd ready for the fascial recognition.

Eh8igicX0AAR_Cc?format=png&name=900x900

Up till now the media have been normalising masks in all pictures, school kids, celebrities, nurses, shoppers, everyone, but incrementally, the publicity is being replaced by the syringe in the arm visuals. There are not as many takers as they had hoped, statistics are low, COVAX will need to sell it hard and destroy the credibility of anti-vaxxers.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Doc said:

That wont be possible for me as i am a now current jobless millenial and certainly no hopes of earning a home. At least anytime soon. Perhaps in 30 years? 

But i am going to cancel my phone contract and get an old phone 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Doc, don't smash your phone, degoogle it and put a custom ROM and custom android on it...just working out how to do mine now without bricking it.

Edited by pirate
edit
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Velma said:

Up till now the media have been normalising masks in all pictures, school kids, celebrities, nurses, shoppers, everyone, but incrementally, the publicity is being replaced by the syringe in the arm visuals. There are not as many takers as they had hoped, statistics are low, COVAX will need to sell it hard and destroy the credibility of anti-vaxxers.

I will die before they shove their little pricks into me :-)>

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, pirate said:

Doc, don't smash your phone, degoogle it and put a custom ROM and custom android on it...just working out how to do mine now without bricking it.

I did mine about a month ago becaue needed VPN Hotspot which couldnt do with the original build and needed root access.

stressed me out big time.

Kept bricking it etc but not totally bricked.

Need to make sure the Rom is the exact one for the phone

Edited by Jack
2 minutes ago, Jack said:

I did mine about a month ago becaue needed VPN Hotspot which couldnt do with the original build and needed root access.

Yeah...seems you have to get everything spot on or otherwise donate phone to your local bricklayer.

18 minutes ago, pirate said:

Ill have a go when the dumbphone arrives pirate😀😀 Don't know if this has been posted, I don't get much time to go through the thread at the moment..

This woman used to be on dragons den. She bloody nails it on this vid. Worthy of a watch. Good one to send to your parents...

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ill have a go when the dumbphone arrives pirate😀😀 Don't know if this has been posted, I don't get much time to go through the thread at the moment..

This woman used to be on dragons den. She bloody nails it on this vid. Worthy of a watch. Good one to send to your parents...

Yeah good one doc,
Listening to Rachel on pootewb_ clip, she makes a good point specifically about the fact that it used to be all about the data reporting - (the death rate), obviously that's dropped almost to zero, and now all that is being reported is the 'case' rate - but her main point being :

"no-one is letting us know just HOW MANY people have been tested -  and so therefore what is the proportion between people being tested and the number of cases which are being revealed?"
................And how many people who are tested positive are in pain or suffering or in intensive care or otherwise unwell - or asymptomatic - nuffink to worry about?
'They' are keeping that one quiet too aren't they?

Are we able to make a Freedom of Information Request for this legally - I don't know how to do this?

EDIT:  Blimey - she makes a good point about everything*  - so clarified, dignified - and right.

*(not so sure about the global warming opinion) - but not the point - the covid stuff and everything else she says (imo) is bang on.

Thanks for the bringing this onto the thread nice one.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spacing of text
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah...I was with it till she mentioned bozo's book on Churchill...WWII is not what we were led to believe, sadly...

Doc give me a shout when you get your phone, I may have done/bricked mine by then, I'm prepared to risk joining the bricklayers union to wrench the stooges from my brick, sorry phone.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Thanks you are right she is spot on.Great vid thanks

16 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

It works 100%
I'll do the same around London tomorrow.

Seriously thinking about getting one of those old 2G models.

That's great, till you get your phone out the Faraday Cage, then bang, nearest cell tower shows where you're at...it's impossible to stop them tracking you, the best you can gain is to stop them snooping on your online activity, that's the best you'll get...for now...unless you wanna go 2G like you said.

51 minutes ago, Jack said:

How did it work out Jack..?

11 minutes ago, pirate said:

Yeah...I was with it till she mentioned bozo's book on Churchill...WWII is not what we were led to believe, sadly...

Doc give me a shout when you get your phone, I may have done/bricked mine by then, I'm prepared to risk joining the bricklayers union to wrench the stooges from my brick, sorry phone.

She'll get there with WW2 stuff if she keeps digging, find out how Prescot Bush and others backed AH financially etc. . I get the impression she is quite new to the whole alternate reality that we all live in. She's probably only been at it a couple of years. She gets the main points across in an easy to understand way though, which is good for oldies and yummy mummys🤣

Edited by Doc
9 minutes ago, pirate said:

How did it work out Jack..?

Yeah worked in the end. Thought I bricked it and was looking for new phones It was bloody frustrating though, Took me about 15 hours and lots of attempts, realised  i Didnt put the correct build on for my phone,once I had root access although it was the recommended one.

Make sure you save everything beforehand, i wiped everything off, photos, videos etc

Edited by Jack

WAR PIGS

Black Sabbath

Released:- 18 September 1970...50 years ago!

LYRICS:-

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to Mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds...
Oh Lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgment day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of Judgment, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings...
Oh Lord, yeah!

Tells it ta ya...hey!

And, In your Traditions of Man, you missed it!

Now, y'all getting your TRUTH from the British Brain Washing channel...LOL...really!

The BBC |(:-}>