Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Brian Gerrish has given testimony to Reiner Fullmich and its a brilliant read. He covers all the psychological manipulation aspects of what is going on with the british deep state:

Brian Gerrish's testimony to Reiner Füllmich: Our oppressors are very frightened people

Ausschuss_1.jpg?h=e7f7be8c&itok=uK6Zy-hi
Saturday, 29th May 2021

On 28 May 2021, I gave evidence to the 54th session of the Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, the German-based extraparliamentary inquiry by lawyers into the medical establishment’s and public policymakers’ handling of the Covid crisis internationally.

The theme for the day during the 54th session was “Caught between nudging and side effects”. A transcript of my testimony is below.
Auch auf Deutsch erhältlich.

 

Reiner Füllmich: Brian, I apologise for having kept you waiting for twenty minutes or so.

Brian Gerrish: That’s absolutely fine, and I’d just like to say that I don’t speak German but it was fascinating watching you and listening, and it was wonderful to see you start laughing, because you looked very serious in most of the dialogues that I’ve listened to.

There was one word that I picked up that I found very interesting, and that was Wahnsinn, which came up several times, particularly when [persecuted primary school headmistress] Bianca was speaking.

Reiner Füllmich: You know what it means, right?

Brian Gerrish: Yes, “madness”. And I’m going to say to you: it’s not madness. What we are facing is calculated, and it’s a mistake to call it “madness”, because it’s very precise; it’s very calculated. We need to understand that in order to be able to deal with what we’re facing.

Reiner Füllmich: That’s very interesting to hear, because we have come to the conclusion that “the other side”, as we call them, is using two major tools. One is, of course, psychology, psychological operations; and the other, which transports this psychological operation, is the mainstream media.

Can you tell us a little about your background?

Brian Gerrish: Well, my personal background is, professionally, I was military: I was in the Royal Navy for twenty-one years. I then worked in industry, essentially, for a while, but after a few years, I began to understand that things were not good in the UK, and I began to see things and investigate things.

Ultimately, that’s led me, over nearly another twenty years, to team up with a gentleman called Mike Robinson, and for fourteen years now, we’ve been running a media outlet called the UK Column, where I’m delighted to say that we’re expanding, and it’s clear that our viewers and listeners are now not only in the UK; they’re across the world.

Reiner Füllmich: Excellent. And now, of course, you’re busy covering Coronavirus and all the ramifications of what Coronavirus is bringing about.

Brian Gerrish: Well, the key point is that we originally started by looking at some of the issues that you’ve just mentioned. We we were looking at how propaganda had come into the country; we were looking at the use of applied behavioural psychology by the Government; and we were looking at changes which were very serious (or we thought they were very serious) that were particularly affecting the style of democracy, and that were also affecting our constitutional rights.

It was against that background of reporting that we have then encountered, obviously, what’s happened with Coronavirus. So I would say to you that our analysis of what has happened with Coronavirus is seen very much against the background of what was happening politically, and in particular the use of applied behavioural psychology and propaganda.

read full piece here https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/brian-gerrishs-testimony-to-reiner-fullmich-our-oppressors-are-very-frightened-people

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

 

Screenshot_20210611-233509_Gallery.jpg.0239c54d90d4e9cf1b23f5378748335d.jpg

I hope you can read this ok.

 

It's a document supposedly leaked from NHS, re. coercing teens and kids to "trust " the NHS and the science to have the jab, so they can get back to normal. Or new normal, as the old one is gone.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

1694076E-EB0C-46F8-9630-DD5FFBE8E7F5.jpeg

 

 

21 moves to 19.

 

In Vietnam the average age of a combat soldier was 19......n-n-n-n-nineteen.

 

During COVID 19 the average age of death was 84 a-a-a-a eight four.

 

 

(Quite why Paul Hardcastle's video is age restricted, I don't know)

And the average age of death in the UK is 82.5 years Convid is the ONLY 'deadly' virus in the history of homo sapiens to extend life spans

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Saved said:

I have no idea if he's even on the scene right now as a baby. What I do know is that my time is particularly short - there has been a growing conviction and urgency to get off my sofa and fulfil my calling.

 

Since starting a family 13 years ago (we now have four children) I have become far less zealous than I was 20 years ago almost to the point of going back to sleep.

 

So in that respect - and seeing how readily my 'church' followed after a lie - the scamdemic has been useful in getting me to see the urgency of the hour.

 

This particular time we are in is the greatest exponential curve towards the fulfillment of the final (Beast) system on earth that I've known. Everything is moving so easily towards that place at breakneck speed and I don't want to become like one of the foolish virgins.

Thanks for replying, I don’t think we have 20 years so can’t be a child or a baby now. Given where we are and everything in your last paragraph I thought you might have some inkling of potential candidates currently in politics. I remember hearing about that guy from Austria who was quite young but already he’d be past 33 now. I guess it’s something to keep on the back burner while we are distracted with the covid crusades 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

My Mother shares Hitler's birth day. 

I remind her every time we argue. 

:0)

 

I think Hitler married on my birthday, as were the Cambridge’s, yeah, convos are great at my birthday party😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Brian Gerrish has given testimony to Reiner Fullmich and its a brilliant read. He covers all the psychological manipulation aspects of what is going on with the british deep state:

Brian Gerrish's testimony to Reiner Füllmich: Our oppressors are very frightened people

Ausschuss_1.jpg?h=e7f7be8c&itok=uK6Zy-hi
Saturday, 29th May 2021

On 28 May 2021, I gave evidence to the 54th session of the Stiftung Corona Ausschuss, the German-based extraparliamentary inquiry by lawyers into the medical establishment’s and public policymakers’ handling of the Covid crisis internationally.

The theme for the day during the 54th session was “Caught between nudging and side effects”. A transcript of my testimony is below.
Auch auf Deutsch erhältlich.

 

Reiner Füllmich: Brian, I apologise for having kept you waiting for twenty minutes or so.

Brian Gerrish: That’s absolutely fine, and I’d just like to say that I don’t speak German but it was fascinating watching you and listening, and it was wonderful to see you start laughing, because you looked very serious in most of the dialogues that I’ve listened to.

There was one word that I picked up that I found very interesting, and that was Wahnsinn, which came up several times, particularly when [persecuted primary school headmistress] Bianca was speaking.

Reiner Füllmich: You know what it means, right?

Brian Gerrish: Yes, “madness”. And I’m going to say to you: it’s not madness. What we are facing is calculated, and it’s a mistake to call it “madness”, because it’s very precise; it’s very calculated. We need to understand that in order to be able to deal with what we’re facing.

Reiner Füllmich: That’s very interesting to hear, because we have come to the conclusion that “the other side”, as we call them, is using two major tools. One is, of course, psychology, psychological operations; and the other, which transports this psychological operation, is the mainstream media.

Can you tell us a little about your background?

Brian Gerrish: Well, my personal background is, professionally, I was military: I was in the Royal Navy for twenty-one years. I then worked in industry, essentially, for a while, but after a few years, I began to understand that things were not good in the UK, and I began to see things and investigate things.

Ultimately, that’s led me, over nearly another twenty years, to team up with a gentleman called Mike Robinson, and for fourteen years now, we’ve been running a media outlet called the UK Column, where I’m delighted to say that we’re expanding, and it’s clear that our viewers and listeners are now not only in the UK; they’re across the world.

Reiner Füllmich: Excellent. And now, of course, you’re busy covering Coronavirus and all the ramifications of what Coronavirus is bringing about.

Brian Gerrish: Well, the key point is that we originally started by looking at some of the issues that you’ve just mentioned. We we were looking at how propaganda had come into the country; we were looking at the use of applied behavioural psychology by the Government; and we were looking at changes which were very serious (or we thought they were very serious) that were particularly affecting the style of democracy, and that were also affecting our constitutional rights.

It was against that background of reporting that we have then encountered, obviously, what’s happened with Coronavirus. So I would say to you that our analysis of what has happened with Coronavirus is seen very much against the background of what was happening politically, and in particular the use of applied behavioural psychology and propaganda.

read full piece here https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/brian-gerrishs-testimony-to-reiner-fullmich-our-oppressors-are-very-frightened-people

I think this is a very uplifting piece and it actually feels like the tide is turning and the evil puppet masters are starting to panic and will have to throw their own sick twisted fackers Fauci and Gates under the bus as a distraction.

They can't stop the ever increasing rise in more and more critical thinkers and whistleblowers cottening on to their lies and asking them awkward questions. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I think this is a very uplifting piece and it actually feels like the tide is turning and the evil puppet masters are starting to panic and will have to throw their own sick twisted fackers Fauci and Gates under the bus as a distraction.

They can't stop the ever increasing rise in more and more critical thinkers and whistleblowers cottening on to their lies and asking them awkward questions. 

 

 

I agree about it being uplifting and good to see that Fuellmich and co taking it onboard,the original committees three questions seem almost superfluous now and B Gerrish giving it in a calm straight forward manner,no hysteria or hyperbole just incontrivertible facts

Towards the end of the video he actually comes to the conclusion that a lot of this whole thing is being orchestrated from the UK

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Saved said:

Absolutely no surprise. Every alternative platform will eventually either be cancelled or compromised for financial gain. YouTube itself used to be an alternative platform. 

 

If only there were an Uber wealthy conglomerate of good people who could establish their own networks to combat these evil corporation owning tyrants. Are there no super wealthy peeps who aren’t arseholes or have been bought off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just seen this ffs sake monkeypox covid and tb all wild and loose in the UK oh no what will we do

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15128481/covid-vaccine-test-uk-cases-monkeypox-tuberculosis-latest-news/

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9673015/Britain-hit-MONKEYPOX-Two-patients-North-Wales-test-positive-killer-virus.html

 

The cynic in me says if they can't lock down because the covid narrative is falling apart they will use something else hmmmm wonder what

They are monkeying around with us!

 

Monkeypox is the new viral ad campaign, as Covid/Conjob 19 is becoming outdated..it's so 2020!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

But for the plebs who believe in covid you can have an extra four weeks of lockdown followed by a special course of new variant vaccination 'jabs.'

BORIS Johnson is set to delay lockdown lifting “freedom day” to July 19 after cases of the mutant Indian strain exploded by 240 per cent in just a week, The Sun can reveal.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15241170/boris-johnson-june-lockdown-delay/

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And the average age of death in the UK is 82.5 years Convid is the ONLY 'deadly' virus in the history of homo sapiens to extend life spans

84 average age of death from convid.

That is covid 19 84

Edited by Pina Colada
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

But for the plebs who believe in covid you can have an extra four weeks of lockdown followed by a special course of new variant vaccination 'jabs.'

BORIS Johnson is set to delay lockdown lifting “freedom day” to July 19 after cases of the mutant Indian strain exploded by 240 per cent in just a week, The Sun can reveal.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15241170/boris-johnson-june-lockdown-delay/

And there are the Dracos in full human suits.😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...