Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

"The G7 must commit to vaccinating the world as quickly as possible... Vaccines are our shield but also our sword. Combined with rapid tests and a reliable proof of status, they can take on the devastating indirect effect of the virus by providing an alternative to lockdowns, with a Covid Pass helping to reopening domestic and global economies. Quarantining for travellers between G7 countries and other trusted nations should be removed for the fully vaccinated, with proof of vaccine and testing status interoperable between nations. The G7 must coordinate this global Covid Pass.

https://institute.global/policy/g7-must

"Urgently approve a digital platform for a health passport that can draw on vaccine and testing data to enable individuals to live freely and safely alongside Covid-19. This platform should also have a paper-based version."

https://institute.global/policy/how-government-should-call-shots-getting-uk-vaccine-ready

• Like 1

Apparently freedom Day is moving to 19 July now. What's next, vaccine resistant strain on the cards I reckon?!

I'm not too bothered as I prefer working from home. You can read it like a book though.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15241170/boris-johnson-june-lockdown-delay/?utm_campaign=native_share&utm_source=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native

• Like 1

Tony Blair, at it again...

Tony Blair today urged Boris Johnson to 'look again' at 'distinguishing' between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in order to save his June 21 'Freedom Day':

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677239/Tony-Blair-urges-Boris-Johnson-consider-jab-related-restrictions.html

Video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677239/Tony-Blair-urges-Boris-Johnson-consider-jab-related-restrictions.html#v-7256857282493200436

2 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Apparently freedom Day is moving to 19 July now. What's next, vaccine resistant strain on the cards I reckon?!

I'm not too bothered as I prefer working from home. You can read it like a book though.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15241170/boris-johnson-june-lockdown-delay/?utm_campaign=native_share&utm_source=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native

The comments on this one are worth a look: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9677239/Tony-Blair-urges-Boris-Johnson-consider-jab-related-restrictions.html#comments

I'm thinking that on the 21st something dramatic will happen. I really don't see how they can keep kicking the can down the road with such low daily death numbers. Even the most myopic of proles must acknowledge that continuing restrictions with tiny numbers of deaths is insane and unsustainable. Something big has to happen so that the agenda can move up a gear.

Perhaps that's why the G7 is held here, they're all on a field trip to see first hand what Britain looks like now before it's changed beyond all recognition. 

Edited by Outsider
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Yeah saw this.

I'm starting to learn how to read the news. They literally dropped this into our minds the past week - so obviously preplanned 

what's next in this freak show? no idea. my guess is gonna be a full on head on collision with the anti vaxers - or encouragement there of - further societal division blah blah blah

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mr H said:

Everyone who is anti covid is now labelled simply as an anti vaxxer! This is what I'm noticing.

Personally i'm neither, I'm simply anti-fascist!

You can't be an anti-vaxxer for opposing something that is not actually a vaccine.

• Like 1

Just now, DarianF said:

You can't be an anti-vaxxer for opposing something that is not actually a vaccine.

That's a good fing point - hope someone makes it on one of these political chat shows.

35 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I've had this page bookmarked since 15 May when it was published. Interesting to see it's following what was predicted back then..

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/15/government-insider-says-uk-gov-has-a-plan-in-place-to-continue-lockdown-and-the-mainstream-media-are-in-on-it/

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

That's a good fing point - hope someone makes it on one of these political chat shows.

In conversation, call it 'the claimed vaccine' or the 'supposed vaccine', the 'alleged vaccine.'

That should prompt anyone normie with a half working brain cell to enquire as a follow up,

"What do you mean by that?"

Which then allows you to elaborate some further details of how this is not actually a real vaccine in the traditional sense.

But no matter what, never give these bastards the satisfaction of nodding along with their terminology. Never ever call it the 'covid vaccine' without the extra word in front of it.

Once you do that, you've fallen into the trap of accepting it's an actual vaccine.

Fuck them.

• Like 1

1694076E-EB0C-46F8-9630-DD5FFBE8E7F5.jpeg

21 moves to 19.

In Vietnam the average age of a combat soldier was 19......n-n-n-n-nineteen.

During COVID 19 the average age of death was 84 a-a-a-a eight four.

(Quite why Paul Hardcastle's video is age restricted, I don't know)

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

7 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

1694076E-EB0C-46F8-9630-DD5FFBE8E7F5.jpeg

Gosh hard to keep up with all this innit. I mean I'm fairly sure I read in a paper just a few days ago that Britain recorded for the first time 0 official covid deaths. And then they extend the lockdown.

No one use the sniff test anymore?

@Mr H If they call you an anti-vaxxer, you can mess with them a bit...

You: "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm just anti-GMO."

Normie: "What do you mean, anti-GMO? What's GMO got to do with it the Covid vaccine?"

You: "What, don't tell me you haven't read the Product Information Sheet?"

Normie: **confused look**

You: (Opening official document - Product Information Sheet) "There you go, like I said, I'm anti-GMO. I don't allow genetically modified organisms into my body. It's nothing to do with being an anti-vaxxer."

Normie: **reads page number 1 of the product info** **falls silent**

You: There you go. Told you. It's right there on page 1: "This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)"

Victory, just getting them to read it. Then just walk away and let it bother them for the rest of the week 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mr H said:

what's next in this freak show? no idea. my guess is gonna be a full on head on collision with the anti vaxers - or encouragement there of - further societal division blah blah blah

Defiantly!

@Mr H

Normie: "What? You're not going to take the Covid jab? Why not? You're not one of those crazy anti--vaxxers are you?"

You: "No, I just respect the data on the fertility studies and follow the Government's assessment of the data."

Normie: "What the fuck are you on about, bro?"

You: "My wife and I are trying for a baby, so obviously I read the section on the fertility studies."

Normie: "What section on fertility studies?"

You: "Oh I'm sorry dude, I just assumed you had read the product information sheet for the Covid jab, since you brought up."

Normie: **nervous look**

You: (you whip out a copy of the document and point to page 5) "Here you go mate, here's the statement on the fertility studies"...

• "It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available."

Normie: "Holy shit, for real? There are no studies?"

You: "Hey man, I'm just telling you what the Government regulator said. So obviously, why would I want to fuck with my fertility? Would you risk you sperm for this shit? You know you should probably read the rest of this document, because isn't your wife nursing a baby right now?

Normie: **nervous** "Um... yeah... why?

You: "Oh nothing mate, I'm sure it will be fine. Forget I said anything."

Normie: **freaking out** "No seriously man, what the fuck? What's in the document?"

You: "Well... it's on the same page mate. Page 5 (point to it) right there. There you go."

• "There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded."

Normie: "Jesus man. My wife is booked in for the jab next week. The doctor didn't mention this."

You: "Hey man I'm just a messenger. But I tell you what, you hang onto this document and read it more when you get home. I gotta run."

😆🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

@Mr H

Normie: "What? You're not going to take the Covid jab? Why not? You're not one of those crazy anti--vaxxers are you?"

You: "No, I just respect the data on the fertility studies and follow the Government's assessment of the data."

Normie: "What the fuck are you on about, bro?"

You: "My wife and I are trying for a baby, so obviously I read the section on the fertility studies."

Normie: "What section on fertility studies?"

You: "Oh I'm sorry dude, I just assumed you had read the product information sheet for the Covid jab, since you brought up."

Normie: **nervous look**

You: (you whip out a copy of the document and point to page 5) "Here you go mate, here's the statement on the fertility studies"...

• "It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available."

Normie: "Holy shit, for real? There are no studies?"

You: "Hey man, I'm just telling you what the Government regulator said. So obviously, why would I want to fuck with my fertility? Would you risk you sperm for this shit? You know you should probably read the rest of this document, because isn't your wife nursing a baby right now?

Normie: **nervous** "Um... yeah... why?

You: "Oh nothing mate, I'm sure it will be fine. Forget I said anything."

Normie: **freaking out** "No seriously man, what the fuck? What's in the document?"

You: "Well... it's on the same page mate. Page 5 (point to it) right there. There you go."

• "There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded."

Normie: "Jesus man. My wife is booked in for the jab next week. The doctor didn't mention this."

You: "Hey man I'm just a messenger. But I tell you what, you hang onto this document and read it more when you get home. I gotta run."

😆🤣

His wife will end up having to be impregnated by the Commander.

https://the-handmaids-tale.fandom.com/wiki/The_Ceremony

No not this commander......

• Like 1